Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    add me
    rajesh

Quote Originally Posted by raj2212
    add me
    rajesh
    Dear Rajesh,

You are already added in the list, please see the updated list.

Thanks,

Shailendra

Login to view details.

Wink also add me

deepak dahiya

P:H :- 9818640932

thanks for making it a reality

Quote Originally Posted by stokas
    Thanks Rajesh,

And the list goes on............!

Update:

1. Shailendra Tokas
    2. Sumit Pawar
    3. Gagan Rana
    4. Sushil S. Dhaka
    5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
    6. Praveen
    7. Maj. Kulwant
    8. Rajesh kr. Rathee

Thanks to all dear members,

Shailendra

Good and thanks Deepak bhaai,

Confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
    2. Sumit Pawar
    3. Gagan Rana
    4. Sushil S. Dhaka
    5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
    6. Praveen
    7. Maj. Kulwant
    8. Rajesh kr. Rathee
    9. Deepak Dahiya
    10. Pradeep
    11. Kanta Singh
    12. Sachin Royal

Still some more could be added................!

The DJM is on Sunday, 27/03/05 near India Gate, New Delhi at 11 am.
    Do come all!!!!

Thanks dear Jatlanders,
    Shailendra

Login to view details.

delhi jat meet

i am glad to know that delhi jat meet making in reality
    i will be there at right time with my two friends

i m coming

HI,
    i m coming on sunday 27th at india gate lawns.
    thanx
    always
    pradeep

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pradeeprana
    HI,
    i m coming on sunday 27th at india gate lawns.
    thanx
    always
    pradeep
    Thanks Pradeep!

Confirmations: Mobile Nos.

1. Shailendra Tokas 9810045433
    2. Sumit Pawar 9810985407
    3. Gagan Rana 9811668903
    4. Sushil S. Dhaka 9818122113
    5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal 9871294553
    6. Praveen
    7. Maj. Kulwant
    8. Rajesh kr. Rathee 9810723787
    9. Deepak Dahiya 9818640932
    10. Pradeep 9818089180
    11. Kanta Singh 9811301315
    12. Sachin Royal 9312363168

The Delhi Jats Meet is on Sunday, 27/03/05 near India Gate, New Delhi at 11 am. Please, all the interested members be there at appropriate time.
    This thread was started by Sumit Pawar with the help of Dinesh Malik and cheers to both of them for the initiative.

Thanks and a happy HOLI to all dear Jatlanders,

Shailendra
    Last edited by stokas; March 25th, 2005 at 12:56 PM.

Thumbs up Best Wishes

Wish a Happy Holi & Successful Delhi JAT Meet
    I have strong desire to attained this meet, but I can't make it possible
    I wish all JatLand Members Happy Holi & request them to attained this meet & make it a successful start for we JATs
    Thanks ... Amit Sangwan
    Sanga_Amit @ Yahoo.Co.In

Quote Originally Posted by amitsangwan
    Wish a Happy Holi & Successful Delhi JAT Meet
    I have strong desire to attained this meet, but I can't make it possible
    I wish all JatLand Members Happy Holi & request them to attained this meet & make it a successful start for we JATs
    Dear Amit,

Thanks a lot for your interest and appreciation, but it all was started by Sumit Pawar and Dinesh Malik and all the credit should go to them.

I am still waiting some kind of response from Sh. Rajender Singh Ji, as he was very much interested in the meet; but we haven't heard anything from him and I didn't have any tel. no. also.

This is a collective effort and everybody should contribute for this meet.

I hope this meet be a success. There are no personal intentions, but all should surely think for the community, thats it!!!

Thanks to one and all. Enjoy Holi and let's meet the next day.

Shailendra

Thumbs up It has happened!!!

Thanks to......
    All the fellow members who attended and those who were very much interested in the DJM.

Attending members:

1. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
    2. Uday Dahiya
    3. Sushil Dhaka
    4. Maj. Kulwant
    5. Shailendra Tokas
    6. Pradeep Rana
    7. Praveen (with one of his friend)
    8. Deepak Dahiya
    9. Sumit Pawar (the host :p ; very young in age)

Interested members, but could not attend:

1. Kanta Singh
    2. Sachin Royal
    3. Gagan Rana
    4. Rajesh kr. Rathee
    5. Dinesh Malik
    6. Amit Sangwan

The meet was held at India Gate lawns and everyone was happy with the venue (initially, I was sceptical about it, but all's well that ends well!).
    Although, some members were late; but I highly appreciate their sincerety to attend the meet.
    Dr. Shanwal, Sh. Uday Dahiya and Sh. Sushil Dhaka are very eager to help the younger generation in any kind of support, that anyone needs. Everyone was ready to provide a helping hand to our community.
    It can be said a successful meet in many ways; let the attending members speak it themselves.
    I will try to put the photographs of this meet in the near future.

Thanks to all fellow members, this may be just a beginning..............!!

Thanks once again,

Shailendra

Last edited by stokas; March 28th, 2005 at 03:44 PM.

Login to view details.

Thumbs up starting of new chapter

hi frnds

at last the meet did happen and it happen really well even more than the expectations and the credit goes to Tokas ji who really did well arrangments all alone

also i want to thanks all the members who attended the meet bcoz without the presence of all of them meet can not happen .

I think it was an starting for all of us and hope to attend this kinda meets again

Tokas Ji samose bahut ache the kahan ke the??? :D :D

Login to view details.

Meeting was taken place at India Gate

Bhaio,
    Ram Ram,

.....and meeting was held on 27. 03. 05. that was a great event indeed and i have good memories after this meeting. members participated in the meeting mainly Dr. Vinodji, Maj. Kulwantji, Sh. Tokasji(organiser of the meeting with great enthusiasm, he came with his one follower), Sumit Panwarji (a very energetic young), Deepak Dahiyaji (have a keen desire to welfare of our community), pradeep Ranaji(a very social person and working for our community), Udai Dahiyaji (working for welfare of our community) Praveen Panwarji (working through NGO for our community) and so on.the points, which raised in the meeting is the requirement of us in the present scenerio. opinion of Maj. Kulwant that one chapter should be on site as a Delhi Jat Meet is good and it should be implemented so that we may discuss some issues on a plateform.

it was a good experience for me. I enjoy the whole meeting (it was a meeting with joy) and i would like to say thanks to Sh. Tokas ji for a fine arrangement and provide us a well discipline system.

in last i would like to say that i am always ready to serve myself for community.

thanking you,

yours
    sanjeev singh Dhaka

Real successful meet

Dear Colleagues,
    As my colleagues (Sh. Tokesji & Sh. Dhakaji) already shared few words about the meet, so I don't want to repeat.... The meeting was really....really very healthy, enthusiastic and fruitful.
    I must thank Sh.Tokesh Sahab & Dear Sumit for making this event possible....the arrangement was really very nice.....everything was in order and well planned.
    I am one of the lucky members, who enjoyed this meeting.
    Vinod

Dear All,

Very sorry for not being there even though I confirmed. Loss is entirely mine. Please keep me informed of any such event in the future. It is heart-warmming to know that people are willing to do so much for others.
    I apologise again.
    kanta

Login to view details.

Wink Hello Everybody

First of all thanks to Tokas ji and Sumit Pawar who make this meet a reality with great success.

Also thanks to all the members who attended the meet and give their valuable time to meet. Dhaka ji and Udai Dahiya ji to out of Delhi they per bhi time per aa gaye and this is the idea of Dahiya ji to make the next meet as " DELHI JAT PARIWAR MEET ".

All the arrengements are above expectation and all this goes to Mr. Tokas.

Tokas ji aap ne to itna khila diya ki raat ko kana khanay ke jarurat hi nahi padi

its a great experience to attend " Delhi Jat Meet " and share views on important topics with experience peoples.

All this provide a platform to young jat bhai to know abt all the people who are in the position to help them.

As i m very thankful to Dhaka ji who assured me to help in my summer training, thnks to Pradeep Rana ji who provide me more information abt Scholarship available for needed jat people and also thnk to Praveen ji who are doing lots of activity for jat community like starting a site "YUVAINDIA.COM" and many more like great Dahiya ji who already helped many jat bhi just by selecting a really needed jat bhai and do whtever he can do for him... and same by Maj. Kulwant and Dr Vinod K. Shanwal in some other way but all this is REALLY A GREAT AND SINCERE EFFORT FOR JAT COMMUNITY by all of them.
    I salute there sincere effort and effort of all those people engaged in similar activity.

after all thanks to every body.

Jai Mata Di

Login to view details.
    sumit,
    where is the photographs of DJM. pls. attach those photograph on site.

deepak now your photo match to you.

sanjeev dhaka

Dear all members,

I have tried a couple of times to upload the photographs of the DJM, but unable to do so. I think the site may have technical problems. The size of each photograph is more than 400 kbps and I think this site doesn't support such a size to upload. If someone can help regarding this, then please welcome.

Moreover, to Sumit; samose acchhey the to next time aur jyaada kha lena, lekin kahaan se aaye? let it be a secret.....! :p

Dr. saahab, please come forward and guide us to implement some of the points discussed in the meeting, as you and dhaka ji are much more experienced than most of us.

Thanks to all the members for all the support they provided in the meet and let's think of the next meet on a much bigger platform.

Thanks ,

Shailendra

I am ready sir,

Dear Tokasji,
    Thanks for the compliment. Actually, I am not very experienced but I am always ready for the implementation for the points, which we have discussed. You are absolutely correct, in loading the photo, I think size is the main problem. Jat to akela hi bhari hota hai aur is photo mai to bahut jat hai, so miskil to hogi hi.
    Tokasji, I will speak with Deepakji over phone and will let you know the progress.
    with regards,
    vinod

Thanks Dr. Vinod,

LOL!! (photographs mein to bahut saare jaat hain)

Ab iss DJM ki kamaan aap badon ke haath mein hain, hum to sevagaar hain; jaisa aap log kahengey, waisa karengey.

Our seniors, please come forward and make this DJM dream a much bigger success.

Moreover, I am trying to find the solution for uploading the photos.

Thanks,

Shailendra

Login to view details.
    Tokasji,

count me as your younger brother. i am your follower, give me order to do something. as i said earlier, i want to live like a joint family in delhi.
    as i think you are a good organiser (have a equal level to Rajendra Ji in Gurgaon). so, Meri taraf se to aap hi mudd(sarpanch) ho.

yours

sanjeev singh dhaka
    Dear Tokasji,
    I do agree with Mr. Dhakaji.....during personal discussion I found you more approprite leader rather than Mr. Dhakaji and me, we are confident with you. We all can work for the betterment of this site and for this meet. In team work, anybody can do any job, whereas One or two members can act as team leaders. Yesterday, Deepakji spoke with me....he is very bright and emthusiastic young man....he can start the group within a day or two....and intimate all the members, who were present in the meeting through their email ids.
    Rest we welcome ideas from the site and discuss their views. ffor implimentation we all are ready and I advice you to be our team leader....in the next meeting we can also prepare a panel of few members for leadership, rest members will follow them in implimentations.
    with regards,
    vinod
    Last edited by sushil_dhaka; April 4th, 2005 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Dhakaji is right