Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: delhi jats meet

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

delhi jats meet

hey jatland junta at delhi i was thinking we all are livng very close to each other in delhi, gurgoan , noida etc so i was thinking to have a meet where all we jatland member of delhi and NCR will come and expand our network and hormony among us so ppl lets decide to have a meet in the first week of coming year bolo bhaiyo ? kab milna hai????????????????????

Wink Request To All Jat Brothers

Dear Sumit,

You are right. There should be a get together. So lets urge the Jats living nearby (IN & AROUND DELHI) to come on to meet any day convinient to all friends.

TO ALL JAT BROTHERS,

Let also urge all the jat brothers to organize such meet atleast once in a month or quarter in their local area, to make a bigger platform where we can come together, share our feelings & do something for the uplift of our community.

Login to view details.

Exclamation

Dear Team,

Well appreciated move....

Why not within 1st week of Jan itself..

Who is taking initiative to host ? ( definitely with Collaboration)

We are ready to contribute...

Venue could be Gurgaon - Noida- Delhi .. which ever expedient location... No Issue....

Awating some +ve answers....from "POSITIVE & PROGRESSIVE JAT MINDS ONLY"......

Dear dahiya saab,

Well, I welcome your opinion. The get together can be hosted anywhere & definitely it will be a collaborative one. But we need to spread this news to all of pur Jatlanders as well as our other friends who are not a member of this site. Only this move can be possible.

so, lets urge all our jat Brothers to come forward & meet.

New year calibration

Aree young brothers aage aao mauka hath se mat jane do new year calibration.New year pe ek naya kaam kar hi dalte hain kyon bhayon.......................................

Thumbs up

Great Idea
    Make It Practical
    Thanks ... Amit Sangwan
    Sanga_Amit @ Yahoo.Co.In

Login to view details.

delhi jats meet

so thanx ppl for showing great enthu for meet and spreading our communities hormony among us so lets first decide the date i think 9th of jan sunday would be fine for meeting and we ppl can meet at CP or south delhi ????? wat u ppl think abt it bolo yaar :D :D :D :D

Login to view details.

Smile make it a reality "delhi jats meet"

its a great idea to interact with each other and this also helps us to know each other better.its better to make it on sunday(any date).
    pls make it a reality and not only a dream.
    i am in delhi and what can i do (as per plan),please tell me.

Login to view details.

I am very Happy

To All of My Jat Friends

A Big hello to every one. i am really very happy to see this that jat's having their presence on net. i was looking for the resources for Jat on net since a long time but i am unable to allocate then. than one of my very senior told me about this site. i am very happy to see the site and its layout and contents.
    I also want to publish and share information about Jats and i always wish that our Jat family always Grow, Grow and Grow.

We all know that there are Jat's and Jat's from Border to Field

By and Wish You All a Big and New Happy New Year

Exclamation Delhi Jat Meet

Happy New Year to Jat Family
    I suggest, give gap for at least 15 to 20 days,. So that all JatLand members can know about Delhi Jats Meet.
    So, Try to manage meet either on 23rd Jan or on 30th Jan 2005 (Sunday - Holiday).
    Further suggestions welcome.
    Thanks ... Amit Sangwan
    Sanga_Amit @ Yahoo.Co.In

Login to view details.
    RAM RAM ji,
    Dahiya saab,
    great idea of delhi jats meet this is good thing to combined the indivisual power, i am present on the service.sunday is best for meet (any sunday) so tell me kab milna hai.
    please tell me what can i do any work for me as per plan.

Thumbs up Action Plan for the Meet

Happy New Year to All JAT BANDHU,

I fully agree that this meet should be organized after a gap of 15-20 days. I beleive, 30th jan. will be most suitable. Now I propose the action plan as:

1. First of all select the Venue.

- In my opinion it should be a hall or party lawn. It can be anywhere in Gurgaon (Sohna Raod). Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, GT Karnal Road

2. Someone of us should come at front.

- He may be anyone but definitely he should have sufficient of time as the he will be the key person to organize all the things as everybody know that to organize the very first meet is going to take a lot of time.

3. We will have to come upfront by flashing our contact nos. as we can contact each & every itnterested as & when required

- My Cell No. - 9868376807

4. Last but not the least, ARAANGEMENT OF MONEY. Everyone will have to contribute as per his capacity. But to arrive at that point, we should be aware that how much this meet is going to cost?

- Hence I would request all of my brothers to start working on firts three points & come with their action plan.

If any suggestion, please share it.

Login to view details.
    [QUOTE=dineshmalik]
    I fully agree that this meet should be organized after a gap of 15-20 days. I beleive, 30th jan. will be most suitable. Now I propose the action plan as:

1. First of all select the Venue.

- In my opinion it should be a hall or party lawn. It can be anywhere in Gurgaon (Sohna Raod). Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, GT Karnal Road

brother if u select the gurgoan as hte venue than ppl who live in the noida , sonipat or east delhi wud be having problem to be there so we sud slect the centeral location for everyone's convenience so i think C.P wud be the best and the central location for all :D :D
    Last edited by sumitpawar; January 3rd, 2005 at 04:16 PM.

Login to view details.
    [B]4. Last but not the least, ARAANGEMENT OF MONEY. Everyone will have to contribute as per his capacity. But to arrive at that point, we should be aware that how much this meet is going to cost?[/B]

buddy i dont think so tht we have to collect money for the meet bcoz we can pay bill tht time dividng equally to everyone so NO NEED TO COLLECT MONEY :p :p

Login to view details.

Wink let the whole community know about "Delhi Jat Meet"

there are only few people who know about this jat meet (only the

people who read the thread) and first of all the job is to let the other

people know about this meet. so it (DELHI JAT MEET) should be

flashed on the front page of the jatland.com or a seprate mail should

be sent to all the member.
    so its my request to the administrator to flash it on the front page,

so that people come forward and contribute their efforts to make it a

great success.

delhi jat meet

dear all,
    a few of you might be aware that such a meeting was organised in gurgaon in dec2003. its nice to know that a few of us are ready to meet again.there is absolutly no problem in meeing in gurgaon.i am ready to do the needful in this regard.so just decide the date .we can meet in huda gymkhana club sec. 29 near signature tower. i am looking farward for greater participation.

Login to view details.
    mr rajender thats really nice of you tht u are really interested and i will thanx to junta for there g8 enthu in the meet but bcoz of others convenience we have to make it to the centeral location somewhere here in delhi bcoz gurgoan wud be far fpr the ppl frm sonipat other parts so plz decide somewhere in delhi only

Unhappy Vey Sad with the response

I regret to say that there is a very little response from the Jatlanders.

We have urged that all the Brothers living in and around Delhi to meet so that we can meet each & everyone in person & share our views to uplift our community. We had requested the administarors of this site to make this page available on to the front page of the site so that more members become aware of this meet but all in vain.

I made arequest too that the person who are really interestes in this meet should come up at front & make this meet a reality.

Here, I wish to state that this meet is not going to be concentrated in Delhi only but will be extended to all the Jatlanders & Jat brothers in due course of time. But we have to start it from some point. So once again I request all the Jat Brothers to make it a reality.

Thanks

Dinesh Malik

Login to view details.

Wink its great idea

Earlier i also show my interest to make delhi jat meet a great success but it the response from the all jat land members are not sufficient. so this time communicate it to all the other members by sending mail or by flashing "Delhi Jat Meet" on the front page of Jat land.i also send mail to the administrator and also request to all the other members to do efforts to make it a reality.

Login to view details.

delhi jat meet

hello jat brothers
    i suggest that some of us come on front, arranged every thing and decided date of meating then call indivisualy every member for meating.
    now i am avaliable for every work
    so tell me what can i do.
    Sachin Royal