Thread: Please Cancel My Membership

Please Cancel My Membership

MY DEAR NITIN,

I AM ABSOLUTELY PAINED AT THE GOING ONS AT JATLAND. SOME PEOPLE HAVE AN ATTITUDE more holierTHAN OTHERS and some of the decisions taken by you people are absurd to say the least.I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU DON'T NEED HEALTHY DISCUSSIONS OUT HERE. We GET SO DISTURBED BY SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION THAT IN OUR WISDOM A FEW PEOPLE BECOME SOLE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE SITE AND OTHERS BECOME STUPIDS..............................I REQUEST TO CANCELL MY MEMBERSHIP WITH IMMIDEATE EFFECT.

GREATFULLY
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

What do you think is it the solution of your problem at jat-lands ?????

Regards
    jat=jat

Smile

Its sad that you feel so greatly distressed. But then it is really your choice to come visit. Unfortunately you have too many posts for the account be deleted...

Nitin
    ps: It'll be nice if you stay though.

Thanx

My dear Nitin,

Thanks for your kind reply and i will consider your suggestions also. I will contact you shortly via e.mail. My distress is really genuine though.

Regards

Thumbs up keep moving

Dahiya Sir,
    Gaadi nai thaman na dyo ye cheej to ny-e chaalti rahya karain

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    My dear Nitin,

Thanks for your kind reply and i will consider your suggestions also. I will contact you shortly via e.mail. My distress is really genuine though.

Regards
    "Motion is The Sign of Life-Keep Moving"

Walking away from a problem can never be part of solution. If we can not handle situations in cyber space, we would be even more incapable in real space. These outbrusts , mishandling of simple situations and playing to the whims of few arrogant members exposes the weakness of our community as a whole. In real life we need to keep our friends and enemies both engaged and high time we as a community take lessons in this very important art of communication.

Rajendra

Rightly Said

Dear Rajendra ji,

Thanx for reminding me of that but let me tell you that i am rock solid person and those who know me and have seen me will vauch for it. trust me that i know how to handle people well.Dont read too much in my outburst as there can be more then one reason to resort to such a course. please have faith that i stand planted and absolute firm in my resolve.............so cheer up SIR!