Thread: An Appeal,

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Question An Appeal,

Dear Jatland Admin. Team,

Thanks for your clarification on deletion of my other "web site appreciation".

There is no grudge in reference to deletion of my post 'bout other JAT site progress appraisal on this site", you better know that it was posted to knock-in to some "D---" EARS..

However thanks for half heartedly action taken ( mission accomplished- 50%... in removing Avaanchit Tattav), so as of now no more appraised post for other JAT WEB SITES, for the time being.

" IT IS HEARTLY REQUESTED AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU MAINTAINERS OF THIS SITE" to check and decide promptly what contents to RETAIN and what to delete .. on timely basis, rather then bubble got burst and before it become a NASOOOR..

PS :- Nitin My Question to you again ….. Can we see this message AGAIN on front page ( as it was earlier) THIS SITE IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR HINDU JATS .

[SIZE=2]I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN PROVIDE AN SELF ACCOUNT DELETION OPTION IN PROFILE ITSELF, IF FEASIBLE.[/SIZE]

Stay Well
    Uday
    Last edited by uday; January 31st, 2005 at 09:16 AM.

congrats

hi uday
    its your continues effort has given fruitful colors
    as we talked earlier while on chat iam inclined to ur approach
    of this hindu jaatism to the site is realy sensible.....
    so go ahead iam with you..
    pardeep

No harm

My dear Nitin,

I see no harm in displaying the thread as requested by Mr UDAY,if it doesn't violate the code of conduct as decided by the management of the site.However final decision will rest with you people.

regards
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

agreed

I agree with Uday Bhai...and this move should not be seen as against any other community.
    Last edited by kulwant; January 31st, 2005 at 08:41 PM.
    "Motion is The Sign of Life-Keep Moving"

ofcourse

this website is a place for our community to interact, so it is absolutely justified to state it. it is a genuine demand.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Bilkul sahi Maang Hai
    'Time Spent Laughing is the Time Spent With God'
    Amar

Login to view details.

Thumbs up That Would Be More Customer Friendly

good suggestion dahiya saab

Login to view details.

Thumbs up act fast

Administrators bhaiyo you must act fast hindu jats ke liye hi hona chaahiye ye jatland site.
    Last edited by mayank_singh; February 3rd, 2005 at 06:36 PM.