Thread: Great "rajkishan agwaanpuria"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Great "rajkishan agwaanpuria"

hello everyone,
    is there anyone bhai or bhaan who can tell me anyother site except haryanvimusic where i can listen rajkishan because this site have really a few songs from this great singer. i am in melbourne can any one help me finding songs from this great singer.
    Naveen

Thumbs up In reality he was a great singer

Vakai me Rajkishan Agwanpuria ek badhiya gayak tha.........agar koyi Copy Right ki problem na ho to we would like more ragnis to be added in the haryanvi music from this gayak.
    "Motion is The Sign of Life-Keep Moving"

I will try to add more raagani by Rajkishan. Its not an issue of copy rights. However, since most of the raagani are released by many singers, it creates a redundancy of content on the site and also affects the time and resources.

Let me know if are aware of any raagani by Rajkishan wihich are not available on the site in any form and I can buy them in Rohtak, India. Lately I am also facing an issue of not finding the raagani wanted by users available in the market.

Ravi...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hello Ravinder,
    Actually i can't remeber any names at this moment but i will ask my friends in India. They can definately help us in finding some songs of Great RajKishan. If u like they can even send you the copies so that you can add in the list. It will be a big favour for people like me who are not in India but still have something about the culture through this site.
    Thanks a lot.
    Naveen

Karke khayal tadptee chodi .. kaad kyuna naa too zaan lega..

Iskaa intzam kaaro Ravinder Jee..

Also, the quality of Rajkisan's records is not good, for some reason at haryanavimuzic.com
    _(~)_

I hope we all agree that the haryanavi recordings are only available in analog format commercially. These needs to be digitized before uploading to the web site. Though I am not a multi-media expert I try my best to clean up the audio as best as possible howver, this saying always holds true: 'garbage in garbage out'. It is one of the reasons that I prefer recording from 'Sonotone' company as there recording are better and that's why there are more raagani by Karam pal Sharma. Maina cassettes is also better quality now a days but there are not many Rajkishan releases in Maina also. They work more with Rajender Kaharkiya.

Ravi...