Thread: Guidance Needed

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Guidance Needed

Dear Friends,
    One Of My Relatives Is Taking Up Her Class 12th Exams With Bio Science......she Wishes To Take Up Pharmacy Or Biotech As Her Career In Future But Is Confused,,,,if Anyone On The Site Could Guide Her I Would Be Obliged.....kindly Let Us Know The Career Prospects In India And Abroad.....the Good Institutes Available In India From Where She Can Persue Her Studies And Any Other Information Which Could Be Helpful.
    Thank You

Smile

Career in pharmacy appears to be more assured than Biotech. However potential may be greater in biotech but risks are greater too. Depending on financial situation she may be better off doing it from the country where she intends to settle down. Sydney University offers 4 year course and graduates are able to find jobs without much difficulty. Good luck. As a full fee paying overseas student you will be looking at approx $60 K in tuition fee but if she is bright she can work for 20 hours per week and pay her own way through uni.

Good luck.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by neeru
    Dear Friends,
    One Of My Relatives Is Taking Up Her Class 12th Exams With Bio Science......she Wishes To Take Up Pharmacy Or Biotech As Her Career In Future But Is Confused,,,,if Anyone On The Site Could Guide Her I Would Be Obliged.....kindly Let Us Know The Career Prospects In India And Abroad.....the Good Institutes Available In India From Where She Can Persue Her Studies And Any Other Information Which Could Be Helpful.
    Thank You
    Well
    My younger brother is pursuing B Pharma, In india better prospects are there after pursuing M pharma for going to R&D now each pharmaceutical starts opening R&D labs because of WTO instructions and new patents laws. Other chances are there in Marketting of drugs but for going to higher positions MBA from better institutes is must. About biotech I will not recommend because i am related to it in this so many cooleges are there so huge compittion is there. so better to go in B pharma or in MBBS. If u need some more help in this regards coz i m a veterinarian and my many friends are there in life sciences.