Thread: Query about Sh. Bachchu Singh

Query about Sh. Bachchu Singh

Namaskar to all memeber of jatlant.

I would like to know about Sh. Bachchu Singh and what is his contribution for Jat community.

Regards,
    Ajay Verma

hi Ajay verma

as far as i am aware Sh Bacchu singh was the direct decendent of Sh.Surajmal .The more information i will send you later on .

Regads

Parvinder Singh Saharan

Query about Sh. Bachchu Singh

Hello Mr. Parvinder,

Thanks for your reply, I was surprised that I have posted this query on 10 March 2005 but didn't receive any response from any member of JATLAND despite of some member who claims/ shows having deep knowledge of JAT history, any way thanks and I will wait for your reply with more information about Sh. Bachchu Singh.

Regards,

Ajay Verma

Quote Originally Posted by p_singhdelhi
    hi Ajay verma

as far as i am aware Sh Bacchu singh was the direct decendent of Sh.Surajmal .The more information i will send you later on .

Regads

Parvinder Singh Saharan
    Ajay Verma

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Is that a provokin statement looking for a response?

Who is bacchu singh ,what importance is he to jat history,my personal view inheriting a kingdom dosent make you important for our poeple

Verma ji ram ram

i have become member yesterday itself and now onward try to be in touch with u people via jatland.com . I will gather more info on Sh. Bacchu Singhji and send it to u .

have a nice day

Parvinder

Sh. Bacchu Singh

Quote Originally Posted by p_singhdelhi
    Verma ji ram ram

i have become member yesterday itself and now onward try to be in touch with u people via jatland.com . I will gather more info on Sh. Bacchu Singhji and send it to u .

have a nice day

Parvinder
    Parvinderji,

How are you and where are you, not received any information about Sh. Bacchu Singh.

Awaiting reply,

Thanks,

Ajay Choudhary
    Ajay Verma