Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: New Entity ?????????

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jtsagi
    Hehe Very Funny. :D Bhai agar main ghayal ho gaya hota to main apna resignation na dain deta ib te pehle ke ?
    ^^^^^^^^^

    :D

  2. #42

    How to please everyone on this site

    This entire episode appears like a result of some dissatisfied members who are not very pleased with the functioning of the administrators. Itís upto the administrators to figure out how to please each and every member on this site. The whole moderated user thing seems like a comedy of errors to me. This kind of vibrancy is always going to be there on sites of this nature. Very soon this entire thread will be buried deep down somewhere for couple months or maybe only weeks until another dissatisfied member rakes issues like this again. There has never been a fix and never will be for these kind of situations until everyone starts thinking on the same platform which is never going to happen.

    Any takers on how to please everyone on this site ?
    "If you are going through hell, keep going." (Winston Churchill)

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by jtsagi

    Any takers on how to please everyone on this site ?

    Create a special section on the site for those who want to keep
    their true identities hidden (often for very valid reasons). These
    people can only post and discuss within that section. Others who
    don't want to deal with them are free to ignore that section.

    The rest of the people with full fledged rights would have to
    disclose their true identities (full and verifiable contact information)
    and be able to provide some reference.

    This way we do not limit the growth of the site by only allowing
    identifiable people to register, and at the same time create more
    of a kosher environment for those who feel challenged and threatened
    by the unidentifiable swingers.

    This also allows people to create two identities for themselves, one
    unidentifiable that they can use to voice strong opinions etc that they
    normally do not do for fear of advertising their names against
    strong opinions, and they can use their true identities for more
    balanced/restrained/politically correct discussions and easy interaction
    with other fellow members.

    This way we might be able to provide an environment for both kinds
    of people.
    Last edited by raj_rathee; March 18th, 2005 at 11:21 PM.

  4. #44

    ...Best of luck...

    Quote Originally Posted by virenderk
    Dear Bhai-chara,

    Bhool chuk leni deni
    BYE BYE TO THIS SITE FOR EVER.
    Virender Kumar Gehlawat

    Theek sai bhai (Chara :rolleyes: )... thamne bhi Ram ram!
    (Bahar jaante waqt udhar darwaaze dhore kuch hatthee khade sain, unte mere yaar zara bach ke likadiyo.... )
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

  5. #45


    (to those leaving)

    And please close the door behind you, so that we don't have to slam it
    after you.



    All this reminds me of the shaadis back home. A couple relatives would sulk
    and act all tough, and then a whole "paltan" of others would go and "manaav" them.
    Hilarious !

    Aab dekhna yeh hai ki inn sab ke resignations accept hote
    hain ya nahin ! :D

    Mujhe toh dar hai kahin NItin resignations accept karne se inkar kar de
    (like the Indian political drama we are so used to), and that these folks
    end up having to continue to grudingly provide their enormous
    intellectual insights and valuable services here at Jatland. That'd be something.
    Last edited by raj_rathee; March 19th, 2005 at 03:54 AM.

  6. #46

    An apt quote...

    Just got reminded of a great quote.
    Don't know where I read this (maybe it was here some where):

    A french general once said:

    "Mon ami, the graveyards are full of indispensible men."

    "Mon ami" is french for "my friend".

  7. #47

    Mera bhi resignation le lo !!!

    I think it was much more fun to be a spectator than to be an active poster.
    Just in the last couple of days that I started to be a bit active, I've already
    seem to have stirred controversy and touched some raw nerves. Apparently
    my posts are being read with a microscope to determine all the subtle
    nuances that I probably missed while I wrote, and trying to make connections
    that I never knew existed. Phew !!

    It's seems to create un-necessary pain and lots of time down the drain. Now I am
    beginning to see why the more street smart folks just stay out of the limelight, and
    enjoy the match from afar, popcorn and all.

    So, main bhi apna resignation maar raha hoon. "Nitin, I formally
    tender my resignation. Please accept it. Remove me from Jatland membership
    and all my private details that are posted".

    He he he. This last part was just for fun.

    Here on, I'll just enjoy watching the game. Let the others get all bloody and
    dirty.

    So long.

    (Closing the door behind me...... just to be safe...)

    PS

    Bhaiyon, rah men koi jevli le ke khade hon te munnae bakas diyo. Mein
    te bas nueh glati tae bad gaya tha. Munnae ne bera tha yahre itna raasa reh sae..
    Last edited by raj_rathee; March 19th, 2005 at 06:03 AM.

  8. #48

    Please cut jokes

    Dear Colleagues,
    Before yesterday, I was totally unaware about this thread. By chance I saw it yesterday and read most of the view of my friends. I am not been able to understand why this happen? What is happening here?
    I am not very experienced but to the best of my knowledge and understanding, those were resigned or trying to resign are not our friends, not our blood or those who passing their comments on them are not our blood? What is joke, it is? In a community.....in our own blood relations we are leting our own colleagues down? Will somebody let me, why?
    Most of the friends, who submitted their resignations were very good contributors for this site and rest of the friends, who are commenting on them are also very generious. All the member of this site are qualified, educated, dedicated to the community. so after having this much of qualities we just started pulling legs of our own people.
    Most of our members are well settled and we proud on them for their contribution to the whole society. It is true? After this we are passing surcasting comments on each other, why? because of some misunderstandings?
    Every problem has a solution........most of the us did it also. But here we are seeing the 'nazara'. I felt it really very-very bad......jab apne hi apno se larte hai to bada dhukh hota hai.
    It is my humble request to all the colleagues, especially senior members.....to please try to findout some solutions for this problem.with heartiest regards,
    Vinod
    Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee
    I think it was much more fun to be a spectator than to be an active poster.
    Just in the last couple of days that I started to be a bit active, I've already
    seem to have stirred controversy and touched some raw nerves. Apparently
    my posts are being read with a microscope to determine all the subtle
    nuances that I probably missed while I wrote, and trying to make connections
    that I never knew existed. Phew !!

    It's seems to create un-necessary pain and lots of time down the drain. Now I am
    beginning to see why the more street smart folks just stay out of the limelight, and
    enjoy the match from afar, popcorn and all.

    So, main bhi apna resignation maar raha hoon. "Nitin, I formally
    tender my resignation. Please accept it. Remove me from Jatland membership
    and all my private details that are posted".

    He he he. This last part was just for fun.

    Here on, I'll just enjoy watching the game. Let the others get all bloody and
    dirty.

    So long.

    (Closing the door behind me...... just to be safe...)

    PS

    Bhaiyon, rah men koi jevli le ke khade hon te munnae bakas diyo. Mein
    te bas nueh glati tae bad gaya tha. Munnae ne bera tha yahre itna raasa reh sae..

  9. #49
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    YOU CAN REMOVE URSELF!!!! TERA KA BHAI LAGE SE????DUDE!!!


    YOU WERE MORE BLODDY IN 2 DAYS, COMPARE TO ALL OTHERS :p YOU WILL BE STILL BLOODY WITH YOUR DIRTY EYES ......WATCHING. :p $%%^^&&&*&

    HAATHI KADHE SE PICHE..DHYAAN RAKHIYO :D

    JYADA FRENCH NA JHAAR....AMRICA MEIN BEITHA SAI, HARYANWI BOL....KATI MEIN BOLAN LAGA TO UPAR SE JAGI :D


    Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee
    I think it was much more fun to be a spectator than to be an active poster.
    Just in the last couple of days that I started to be a bit active, I've already
    seem to have stirred controversy and touched some raw nerves. Apparently
    my posts are being read with a microscope to determine all the subtle
    nuances that I probably missed while I wrote, and trying to make connections
    that I never knew existed. Phew !!

    It's seems to create un-necessary pain and lots of time down the drain. Now I am
    beginning to see why the more street smart folks just stay out of the limelight, and
    enjoy the match from afar, popcorn and all.

    So, main bhi apna resignation maar raha hoon. "Nitin, I formally
    tender my resignation. Please accept it. Remove me from Jatland membership
    and all my private details that are posted".

    He he he. This last part was just for fun.

    Here on, I'll just enjoy watching the game. Let the others get all bloody and
    dirty.

    So long.

    (Closing the door behind me...... just to be safe...)

    PS

    Bhaiyon, rah men koi jevli le ke khade hon te munnae bakas diyo. Mein
    te bas nueh glati tae bad gaya tha. Munnae ne bera tha yahre itna raasa reh sae..

  10. #50
    Dear Respected members

    Please Welcome Sweetest Kid on Jatland

    Dear Dhruv Dahiya .

    To begin with I like your pics and I feel you are still 14 -15 year old. But I was amazed and I truly feel You are very intellegent... I read and re read all Posts but find it difficult to digest that they have been compiled by you. The kind of Picture we see on your profile and your effective well written POST do not co relate and overlap at all. So Dear I am kind of in a Dilemma.

    Anyway kindly get me out of this dilemma....This Jaatni will be indebted forever and ever

    with regards
    Nupur



    Quote Originally Posted by dhruvdahiya
    Jatin Sir GHAYAL HO GAYE LAGTE HO. WHEN YOU POINT ONE FINGER AT OTHERS............................................ ...." WHATEVER."


    RAM-2
    Last edited by nitiz; March 19th, 2005 at 03:08 PM.

  11. #51

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by nupurpkl
    Dear Respected members

    Please Welcome Sweetest Kid on Jatland

    Dear Dhruv Dahiya .

    To begin with I like you pics and I feel you are still 14 -15 year old. But I was amazed and i truly feel You are very intellegent... I read and re read all Posts but find it difficult to digest that they have been compiled by you. The kind of Picture we see on your profile and your effective well written POST do not co relate and overlap at all. So Dear I am kind of in a Dilemma.

    Anyway kindly get me out of this dilemma....this Jaatni will be indebted forever and ever

    with regards
    Nupur

    AUNTY JI,

    Thank you very much, It could be possible because of the guidance of the people like you. This photograph which you see is of the year 2002. I will surely need your good wishes for future. Are you still overlapping aunty? if so roll on please. Aap batayenge ki kitani ummar mein kittani akkal honi chahiye? i will be greatful to you.Please also tell me that at what age you had enough akkal to be fit to go to toranto? hope aap bura nahin mannenge..........if yes then MAFFI......? AAP KA NAAM HAI NUPUR pkl......pkl= PAKADD KAR LAYE.[mujhe]...AUR SAB MEMBERS KE SAMNE KHADDA KAR DIYA.........ye chhoti si baat to aap mere se seedha bhi poochh sakte thhe aunty ji? with respect
    Last edited by dhruvdahiya; March 19th, 2005 at 03:19 PM.

  12. #52

    ouch

    ouch (just thinking aloud. Must have been the neck pain) .

  13. #53

    jane walo jara......

    sabhi jane walo ko albida.............
    agar kabhi hosh aaye to wapas chale aana ......
    kyunki subah ka bhula saam ko ghar wapas aa jaye to use bhula nahi kahate............
    Enjoy .........
    GJ
    "Jindagi Jindadili Ka Naam Hain"

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by santoshi
    JYADA FRENCH NA JHAAR....AMRICA MEIN BEITHA SAI, HARYANWI BOL....KATI MEIN BOLAN LAGA TO UPAR SE JAGI :D
    Dabhee (or is Santosh a dhaban), kisse ne kati saachi baat kahi sae, batode mein tae
    ghosse eh likdan sain.

    Anyways, let me know if there was something that I said that you couldn't
    quite grasp. I'll be happy to translate. I'm quite proficient in Haryanvi too.
    Language is a tool to communicate. The more proficient we are at as many tools
    as possible, the better.

    And, just for added assurance: In case you ever see a "khaanta-peenta" guy, pocket
    loaded with dollars, speaking the "tethest" haryanavi" to Connought Place merchants,
    or at some trendy joints in Delhi, you'll know who you just encountered.

    Fact of the matter is, while people like you probably try to melt into the urban
    crowds by attempting to speak as pure a hindi as you can, we Amreeka returned Jats
    flaunt our Haryanvi in the most snobbiest of places we can find.

    Eeb Jatan mein rahe ke haryanvi boli tae ke dale haryanvi boli. Kucch pale
    pada uk na ?

  15. #55

    ...Hmmm, and you were saying?

    Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee
    Dabhee (or is Santosh a dhaban), kisse ne kati saachi baat kahi sae, batode mein tae
    ghosse eh likdan sain.

    Anyways, let me know if there was something that I said that you couldn't
    quite grasp. I'll be happy to translate. I'm quite proficient in Haryanvi too.
    Language is a tool to communicate. The more proficient we are at as many tools
    as possible, the better.

    And, just for added assurance: In case you ever see a "khaanta-peenta" guy, pocket
    loaded with dollars, speaking the "tethest" haryanavi" to Connought Place merchants,
    or at some trendy joints in Delhi, you'll know who you just encountered.

    Fact of the matter is, while people like you probably try to melt into the urban
    crowds by attempting to speak as pure a hindi as you can, we Amreeka returned Jats
    flaunt our Haryanvi in the most snobbiest of places we can find.

    Eeb Jatan mein rahe ke haryanvi boli tae ke dale haryanvi boli. Kucch pale
    pada uk na ?
    ...Ahhhh, There you go! (a big plasma tv screen all hooked and ready with my computer and so are some 12 odd chilled beers stacked in the refrigerator!!! yes, I am ready with my popcorn too Rathee, and see?...doesn't even need a visit to Switzerland!)...........................
    Last edited by shailendra; March 22nd, 2005 at 03:07 AM.
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by shailendra
    ...Ahhhh, There you go! (plasma tv screen all hooked and ready with the computer and so are stacked some 12 pack chilled beers in the refrigerator!!!)...........................
    Ha ha ha.
    Hooda, ek baat tae kati sahi sae. Jab tahin do char dhar na lente, nueh kulbuli see maachi reh sae. Lage sae you rasa tae Jatan ke khoon mein sae eh. Key karan.


    :D

  17. #57
    Hmmm The only things missing are ketchup, whip cream and some hot chicks. Then we just have to go to the candy shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by shailendra
    ...Ahhhh, There you go! (a big plasma tv screen all hooked and ready with my computer and so are some 12 odd chilled beers stacked in the refrigerator!!! yes, I am ready with my popcorn too Rathee, and see?...doesn't even need a visit to Switzerland!)...........................
    "If you are going through hell, keep going." (Winston Churchill)

  18. #58

    ...Will have to improvise!

    Quote Originally Posted by jtsagi
    Hmmm The only things missing are ketchup, whip cream and some hot chicks. Then we just have to go to the candy shop.
    LOL! Na bhai Jatin, yo ke msuhkil kaam sai, yaade paa jan saein ek-aadhe... Chicks jise to konya per ude 'girlie-men' zaroor toh raakkhe sain! (Baki maar-maar niu lollipop candy unke haatha mein manne yunhai thama dee hai) LOL!...
    Last edited by shailendra; March 22nd, 2005 at 09:19 AM.
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •