Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Entity ?????????

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Bye Bye

I can see that main purpose of this site is defeated. Also can analyse that there is a vast difference from old posts to current thinking. This was one site which had a proper decorum but now all dirty fishes are roaming around. From today onwards I will also not surf this site anymore.

Take Care

Thumbs down

Bhai Ghani Angrejey ta aantey na ja ta aapni bhasha ma a kahoo su ak mera bhey "ASTEEFA" (Resignation) Kabool kar lo ar naam ar saarey post hataa do uska kaaran yo a sa jo Uday Bhaisaab na likh raakha, aapni bhasha samaj na aanti ho ta yo padh leyo. Jab aapney a chalaney sa ta chalao, ar naye member (Sikh, Muslims etc.) banaao jo aapkey kahey anusaar chaley.

Ko baat hoye roz a seeng phansey ra sa. Site ke Khichdee bana de. Ek doosrey ka upar cheentakasi karan ka siwa dusrey baat a na, Jab thara eba yo haal sa ta wa (Sikh ya Muslim Jats) iskey Member ban ja gey ta ke hoga. Bhai aapney ta Ram-Ram
    Dhanyawaad,
    Amar

Quote Originally Posted by uday
    When all knows that who is writing what… even then they are categorized at moderated users rather then simply deleting these ID’s.

Moreover, it was my personal interest to join this site with a purpose of interacting only Hindu Jats but now by removing this message from front page itself (This site is ONLY for Hindu JATS) reflects something else. I could not understand the intention behind removing it from front page.
    Therefore, I declare that from now onwards I will not access this site and requesting moderators of this site to remove all my personal information from this site and advising not to sale \ declare to any third party in future.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6416

Wishing all the Best to all Hindu Jat brother \ sister and many thanks to all of you for your kind support. Whenever I 'll get opportunity I'll keep helping my fello kaum members.

PS Administrator:-- Es thread ne delete kar liyo ya fir frame kar ke site pe la liyo.. thara kaam eb tam janoo !! :p

Good Bye, Keep Smiling :p
    Stay Well
    Uday
    'Time Spent Laughing is the Time Spent With God'
    Amar

Thanx

Respected members, moderaters and Administrators,

It was indeed a priviledge to be part of such a good site which i always took as mine as i always felt at home and could post my thoughts in original at will. I interacted with many capable people on this site and really benefitted a great deal. Except one thread, namely 'I WONDER' where some unwanted and avoidable heat was generated[ could have been avoided absolutely], i could vibe well with all of you. Mr Ratan Anmol took a dig at me that i am posting more than my share and writing trash, which i leave it to the worthy members to judge. In case Mr Ratan anmol is still hurt, i request him to excuse me for my part of stupidity if any as it was impossible for me to imagine myself in a position, he took me for and hence might have over reacted which by any standards was not sensible. What he wrote.......for that he is answerable to himself and God but from my side i have cleared the air. Yes Nitin is my real nephew and that is a Truth and whatever development takes place, that bond will remain intact because that is a family affair but never ever i interacted with Nitin as regards to this site as i find him a competent enough and never felt like poking my nose in anything and even when i posted a thread announcing a prize of rs 5000/ it was my own decision purely to encourage people to post much more useful material, which could be useful to all of us. I still wish to continue posting my original thoughts but find it difficult in prevailing circumstances. In case i have hurt some one's feellings and dignity unknowingly all this while, i earnestly beg forgiveness.

In the end i wish each one of you wonderful times and cordial relations. Please don' t read anything wrong in what i have posted out here through this thread, as these thoughts are straight from my heart as always. My special thanks to Col Virendra Sir, Col Jagmohan sir, RAjendra Ji, RK SEHRAWAT JEE Shilanderas [BOTH TOKAS AND HOODA], AMAR, UDAY, KULWANT, SUJATA JIJI, ALKESH MA'M, MUKESH,And so many others [as it is not possible to write all the names out here] For facilitating a close and heartly interaction.

Greatfulness once again and bye-2 BECAUSE:

AI MERE HUM NASHIN AB KAHIN AUR CHAL, ISS CHAMAN MEIN TO APPNA GUJARA NAHIN.

BAAT HOTI GULON TAK TO SEH LETE HUM AB TO KANTON PE BHI HAQ HAMARA NAHIN.

REGARDS TO ALL.
    Last edited by devdahiya; March 17th, 2005 at 06:42 PM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Yeh kiya ho raha hai Bhai logon? jara si baat par bhar chorkar chal diye sare ke saare ? arrey mian aisee chopal kahin nahi milegee? gile sikwe to zindgi me lage rehte hain... waise theek hi kaha hai kisi ne...jaat ka gussa naak ki chonch par hi rehta hai...arrey bhai logon agar aap log upnee ego aur gussa control nahi kar paaye to bhala zamane ko kiya badloge ? take it from me, Samaj ko tinka bhar bhi nahi badal paaoge...hume dekhiye...maidaan me date hue hain...aur insa-allah date rahenge....bhai hume to yeh Chopal bahut pasand hai.......

Rajendra

Moderated Users are not Moderators.

Dear Concerned members:

What are moderated users?
    They are the users whose posts need to be approved by the moderators before it shows up on the forums.

Why Niti is a moderated user?
    There were a few heated discussions among the members ,some of the worthy members wanted a few other members to be banned.
    With the earlier bulletin board we could have either an 'active' member or a' banned' member . Now with these upgrades to the bulletin board we had another category
    ' Moderated users' where the activity of the member can be 'moderated' . It looked like a better option that deleting a member right away.

Why Monica is a moderated user?
    As Nitin said Monica might have been there just for testing purposes. I often play with my own profile too if I am testing something.
    We could either have some dummy users to test or play with our own. Now I do not understand why this is so hard to digest?

Why moderated users is on the Forum Leaders Page?
    I am not sure. Maybe it is some setting we have to correct at our end. Maybe it is one ' Special category' and comes up on this page.
    But please "They are not moderators".

I hope this clarification helps.

It is really sad to see how the things have turned and that too purely because of some misunderstandings.
    I am not sure why some members feel that there is a conspiracy going against them. It is very unfortunate.

This is your site , we are just here to help maintain it.
    It is a great portal and a great asset for the community. It is upto you all to use it.
    Please take care of it.

- Anu

...Appreciate it Anu....

Quote Originally Posted by anurana
    Dear Concerned members:

What are moderated users?
    They are the users whose posts need to be approved by the moderators before it shows up on the forums.

Why Niti is a moderated user?
    There were a few heated discussions among the members ,some of the worthy members wanted a few other members to be banned.
    With the earlier bulletin board we could have either an 'active' member or a' banned' member . Now with these upgrades to the bulletin board we had another category
    ' Moderated users' where the activity of the member can be 'moderated' . It looked like a better option that deleting a member right away.

Why Monica is a moderated user?
    As Nitin said Monica might have been there just for testing purposes. I often play with my own profile too if I am testing something.
    We could either have some dummy users to test or play with our own. Now I do not understand why this is so hard to digest?

Why moderated users is on the Forum Leaders Page?
    I am not sure. Maybe it is some setting we have to correct at our end. Maybe it is one ' Special category' and comes up on this page.
    But please "They are not moderators".

I hope this clarification helps.

It is really sad to see how the things have turned and that too purely because of some misunderstandings.
    I am not sure why some members feel that there is a conspiracy going against them. It is very unfortunate.

This is your site , we are just here to help maintain it.
    It is a great portal and a great asset for the community. It is upto you all to use it.
    Please take care of it.

- Anu
    ....Unnecessary really, but still any little words Anu (from those of you who are helping maintain and moderate the site) HELPS!!!
    You know I am totally befuddled with the attitude and reaction of some of these members! Members that are such important contributors and support to this portal and the Jatland website… for these very members rather than reacting so harshly and declaring to not visit here ever again, couldn’t the better solution have been to stick around and keep questioning (and get rightful answers) to anything that they ‘think’ might be amiss with this website? A site which we all know is really for all of us and not just ‘for special someone’s’ as has been wrongfully stated and accused!?!

Just like Anu also stated above, guys this website is for the community, for all of us, and to tell you the truth the fact that some people (the creators of this website) took the initiative and made something like this possible in the first place is a huge credit to them and so should also be our compliments to all the other ‘moderators’ or ‘peacekeepers’ too of this site!

But imagine!…. rather than appreciating that and supporting them (or questioning them, if we have to demanding a proper reasoning for each unacceptable change on the website), we all (well some of us) have instead completely turned about and started pointing accusing fingers with threats of mass exodus from the website!!! What a load of…

This is not a matter to be lightly referred as ‘Jat ka gussa’, this is a huge misunderstanding complicated even more by stubborn attitude and total ignorance, with no real intention to get to the bottom of things…

Alright, that is my two cents on this...I have nothing else to add to this weird situation, really :rolleyes: !!!.... I think any member who has been here even for a month (or week) is a important part of the jatland family, and their absence or reluctance to be part of the group anymore will be hugely missed, for sure……… but you know what? That’s about that, I guess it is really their own personal choice afterall and one will have to just respect that.

But on an ending note; anyone who is contemplating to go down the same line, it is my very sincere request to them please (and if the ones who have already declared their ‘resignation’ and might just read this…to them too) to please try and understand and/or demand more explanations if you have to….before being so dramatic and off the cuff about any weird or otherwise changes that happen around them (like for example on the website)!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Before there is a stampede of people saying "please ruuk jao, maan jao" and
    so on, I'd like to encourage some of these to please do leave. Perhaps we can
    provide some incentive for them ? I have been a quiet reader of this site for
    the most part and believe that the site might benefit by the absence of many
    of these individuals.

Unfortunately, if the past is any guidance, all of them will continue to be here
    with nothing much to say and yet continuing to hog space and bandwidth. A lot
    of these individuals are a nuisance, intolerant of others, make a fuss at the slightest
    issue and are prone to all kinds of tantrums.

So please stop begging and pleading. Let them go. This site might actually end
    up being a better place and more genuine people might come in and start
    contributing (fat chance, I know !). And also, in some cases where the Indian
    government and the taxpayers are doling out handsome salaries and benefits
    for their services supposedly rendered, they might get back more of their
    money's worth.

Putting certain users in "moderated users" group seems to be a very effective way of maintaining the healhy discussion environment on this community portal. I am rather unpleasantly surprised by ppl raising a hue n cry over such a trivial issue. Some members are being unneccesarily emotional about the whole subject. I am very thankful to Nitin and other moderators who are taking some time out of their killing schedule to maintain this site. Let us be bit appreciative of their efforts and not raise unneccesary controversies.
    Last edited by mbamal; March 18th, 2005 at 12:21 AM.
    What goes around comes around!!

Oh but then that's not the case...

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee
    Before there is a stampede of people saying "please ruuk jao, maan jao" and
    so on, I'd like to encourage some of these to please do leave. Perhaps we can
    provide some incentive for them ?
    So please stop begging and pleading.
    ...Oh I don't think anyone is literally begging or pleading to anyone in particular... It really comes down to their own 'intelligent' individual choice. On the contrary it was infact quite funny to see the complete opposite with an actual stampede of people jumping into this 'resignation' bandwagon without even a small quota of pretense of understanding what is really going on!!! :rolleyes: What a silly prissy fit!!!
    Anyways, I think I agree; Godspeed to them!...

Unhappy Achcha to hum chaltey hai

I think this is the right time for me to move out of this site. I joined this site as a member few months back to serve our community in some ways but seems the purpose here is to get publicity by posting anything. I don't see this site is going in right direction to serve our "JAT" communtiy. Site integrity is hardly maintained. Also, I hardly see any kind of response by "Administrators" to do so. There are hardly any identity details of the members here and wrong people are using this site for their fun purposes. This site is going in a wrong direction.

GOD bless you all
    Dev Sansanwal

...Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dev_sansanwal
    I think this is the right time for me to move out of this site. I joined this site as a member few months back to serve our community in some ways but seems the purpose here is to get publicity by posting anything. I don't see this site is going in right direction to serve our "JAT" communtiy. Site integrity is hardly maintained. Also, I hardly see any kind of response by "Administrators" to do so. There are hardly any identity details of the members here and wrong people are using this site for their fun purposes. This site is going in a wrong direction.

GOD bless you all
    Dev Sansanwal
    Welcome to the online world Dev, best of luck with finding an 'identity' with full surety on your part anywhere on this world wide web! (www)

Lightbulb Whatever!

Oh My Gosh! What a post. I didn’t realize that we had so many grown ups on Jatland that behave like kindergarteners. Anu ji Correct me if I am wrong.

Hmmm…Seems like all these people want a proper “identity” process put in place. Here are a few things that the administrators should do. They should install biometric devices and systems that include all of the following:
    fingerprint scanners and hand geometry systems
    signature verification systems and iris recognition systems
    face recognition systems and voice recognition systems

Then they should ask for all the gotras as well. I think that would take care of the entire identity process. This should be completed in couple years and would require only few million dollars that will be provided by the members who seem to be losing their sleep at night over the identity issues.

Or on the other hand, the administrators can create a simple resignation form that would take only couple minutes to create and would help all the members who have been bent on resigning (God only knows resignation from what? )since the creation of this great Jatland portal. Guys it’s no brainer.

I think the most befitting ending to this entire drama would be by using a single word “WHATEVER!”.
    "If you are going through hell, keep going." (Winston Churchill)

Wink 'Whatever'!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by jtsagi
    should install biometric devices and systems that include all of the following:

Then they should ask for all the gotras as well. I think that would take care of the entire identity process. This should be completed in couple years and would require only few million dollars that will be provided by the members who seem to be losing their sleep at night over the identity issues.

Or on the other hand, the administrators can create a simple resignation form that would take only couple minutes to create and would help all the members who have been bent on resigning (God only knows resignation from what? )
    I think the most befitting ending to this entire drama would be by using a single word “WHATEVER!”.
    LOL!!! :D

Login to view details.
    Gaam main ke hatthee nikal ke jab dur ja le to kai @%#&*! jellee le ke khadey ho jaya karey.

Oh My Gosh! What a post. I didn’t realize that we had so many grown ups on Jatland that behave like kindergarteners. Anu ji Correct me if I am wrong.

Hmmm…Seems like all these people want a proper “identity” process put in place. Here are a few things that the administrators should do. They should install biometric devices and systems that include all of the following:

Or on the other hand, the administrators can create a simple resignation form that would take only couple minutes to create and would help all the members who have been bent on resigning (God only knows resignation from what? )since the creation of this great Jatland portal. Guys it’s no brainer.

Last edited by virenderk; March 18th, 2005 at 03:24 PM.

Login to view details.
    Dear Bhai-chara,

Nichey jo kuch bhi likh raha hoon vo koi misunderstanding nahi hai. Sab batain hosho-havaash ke sath likh raha hoon.
    Ek din tha jab kuchh members ke delete karne ki rumour chali thi to bade-bade logo ne us din ko"BLACK DAY FOR JATLAND " bataya tha. Is tarah ki bakawas-baazi main bi ghane dina tai dekhan laag rhay su. ar kade log holi tai pahlya-e rang barsate hain aur kahte ki raang barsey bhigey chunar wali . aur jab vo Rang ke chhinte aapne khud ke ghar padte hain to unko decorum yaad aa jata hai (JITENDER WALA CASE). kade kah de sai ak "jab tu nadee ke andar jayegi to teri shreer ki garmi se saara paani bhaap ban kar ud jayega ( syl thread), ". sharam nahi aayi likhti haana ye baat. Jey thoda bahut pani bach raha ho to faansee kha ke mar jana chaiiye aisey behuddey logon ko.

Dosto, aisi kaunsi vajah thi ki jis member ko delete kar dena chahiye tha usko moderated user mein daal diya. Kuchh to vajah hogi iske delete ya ban na karney ke piche? Rishteydari, jan pehchaan ya fir personal level bhai chara? Badlu ram ne kya insey jyada khot kar diye tha jo kati ban kar diya, usko bhi moderated users main kyon nahi rakha gaya? such administrative actions comes under scrutiny.

Hadhai is site pai aan ka matlab tha taaki hum jat bhaiyoon aur bahano ke saath baat kar sake. bhai hum hadhai bhit(deewar) gelya baat karan nahi arhe. ib tain jin members nai resign karya hai vo saare kam se kam pachhle 6 - 8 mahina tai rukke maran laag rhe the ak bhai maan maryada ki seema laanghney walon ko jyada bhav mat do, galat members ko site par mat entertain karo. Yeh jo members aisey characters ko entertain kartey hai ve aslee naash ki jad hain, unhi logi ki vajah se ye naubat aayi hai.

Ek or case. Kit chale gaye the saare jab ek female members ko bade galat comments kare the. ar aajtak un characters ko delete nahi kra gaya. Kyun khamkhaan ki explaination dyo so eb, itney smajhdaar the to delete ya bann kyun nahi kar diya tha.

Kahaan gaya vo administrator jo ek din site par "Decorum" maintain karne ki baat kar rahe the. Main to nyu kahu sun ak Maj. Kulwant, Dev Ji, Alkesh Ji, Vikas, Amar Bazaad, Uday Ji and Dev sansanwalji jaise members ne ye action liye vo vakai mein bhot badhiya karya.

Kade yu site hoya karta only for HINDU JATS. aj KIT PAHUNCH gaya yu HINDU JATS wala message? chor ghar main ghush raha hai usko main gate per maarney ke bajai ghar ke aander bula rahe ho, fir shor machatey ho ki chori ho gayi. bhot badhiya bhai.

Jat kaum ka uthan karan khatar is site pai aana koye jaruri nahi sai.
    Par bhai bhot ho liye sai. sab ko meri be ram ram aur main bi aaj pachhai is site pai kade bhool kai bi nahi aaonga......kyunki mere double standards nahi sai.

Bhool chuk leni deni
    BYE BYE TO THIS SITE FOR EVER.
    Virender Kumar Gehlawat

Quote Originally Posted by virenderk
    Dear Bhai-chara,

Nichey jo kuch bhi likh raha hoon vo koi misunderstanding nahi hai. Sab batain hosho-havaash ke sath likh raha hoon.
    Ek din tha jab kuchh members ke delete karne ki rumour chali thi to bade-bade logo ne us din ko"BLACK DAY FOR JATLAND " bataya tha. Is tarah ki bakawas-baazi main bi ghane dina tai dekhan laag rhay su. ar kade log holi tai pahlya-e rang barsate hain aur kahte ki raang barsey bhigey chunar wali . aur jab vo Rang ke chhinte aapne khud ke ghar padte hain to unko decorum yaad aa jata hai (JITENDER WALA CASE). kade kah de sai ak "jab tu nadee ke andar jayegi to teri shreer ki garmi se saara paani bhaap ban kar ud jayega ( syl thread), ". sharam nahi aayi likhti haana ye baat. Jey thoda bahut pani bach raha ho to faansee kha ke mar jana chaiiye aisey behuddey logon ko.
    Bhool chuk leni deni
    BYE BYE TO THIS SITE FOR EVER.
    Virender Kumar Gehlawat
    Arrey Bhai samajh gaye aapka ishaara...dil me etna jahar lekar baithe hue ho..aisa bhi kiyaa....Mushkuraiye janab...Zingdi bahut chotee hai....

RK^2

Appeal

Dear Colleagues,
    I wish to make an appeal to all of my fellow colleagues for finding the solution of of this problem within the group if necessary with the help of senior members, we have plenty of experts, well qualified and talented members. I think leaving the site and making allegations on each other is not a solution.

I wish to request all of members for finding a solution of this problem. Because is tarh to badi mushkil hogi......gane wale bhi apne.....comments karne wale bhi apne ........pls........pls.............pls............ pls..........try to find a way......har chhiz ka koe to rasta hota hai.
    With heartiest regards,
    vinod

Mhare jisse kam to kam khade to ho jaya kare hain there jisse te bhaje bhi na thavaye Whatever! :rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by virenderk
    Gaam main ke hatthee nikal ke jab dur ja le to kai @%#&*! jellee le ke khadey ho jaya karey.

Lagta Hai Chot Lag Gai

Mhare jisse kam to kam khade to ho jaya kare hain there jisse te bhaje bhi na thavaye Whatever! :rolleyes:

Jatin Sir GHAYAL HO GAYE LAGTE HO. WHEN YOU POINT ONE FINGER AT OTHERS............................................ ...." WHATEVER."

RAM-2
    Last edited by dhruvdahiya; March 18th, 2005 at 09:22 PM.

Hehe Very Funny. :D Bhai agar main ghayal ho gaya hota to main apna resignation na dain deta ib te pehle ke ? I had only replied back to Mr. Gahlawat’s comment on my post. I am not one of those types who points a fingure at other people. I always look at the other three pointing back at me. It’s just a forum and I am not here to criticize people.

It's nice to see young cute folks on site sharing their views as well. Have a nice weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by dhruvdahiya
    Jatin Sir GHAYAL HO GAYE LAGTE HO. WHEN YOU POINT ONE FINGER AT OTHERS............................................ ...." WHATEVER."

RAM-2