Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Entity ?????????

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

New Entity ?????????

Dear All,

Earlier we could see only "Moderators" and "Administrators" on jatland site.
    We have observed some new addition which is no where mentioned / informed and that is called as " Moderated Users" ????????.

We will really appreciate if " administartors" update all jatland members about selection criteria and purpose of such "Moderated Users".

As of now I can see two such users names....

1. monica
    New York, USA

2. nitiz
    Chandigarh

Lagey Raho... GOD BLESS U ALL

wah bhai wah!

Monica is Mrs. Nitin Dahiya, so she got the spot, we can understand but Niti?? Whose identity is still in question and I never received appropriate reply from Nitin. Bhai dost ki biwi hai to bata do.

Nitin, time has come to come forward and reply to this thread. If not, please remove my name from main web page as well as membership. We don't want to be a member of the site, where there is a "one man" rule.

Regards
    Last edited by alkesh; March 16th, 2005 at 01:45 AM.

Pardda To Uthhao

My dear NITIN,

Ab parda uthhne ki barri hai? Akhir ye mazarra kya hai bhai? Ab ye Suspense TUUT jaye to hi dil ko sukoon mille.

Kyun chhupa rakhkha hai sab kuchh apne Daman mein
    Chilman hattao to janne, PATJHADD THA YA BAHHAR AAI HAI?

RAM-2
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Ghar Ka site

Phir to ye ghar ka site ho gaya hamara kya kaam.

Now i understand how one of my reply was fiddled with in the forum "about jatland", the font sizes were changed to minimum possible. Nitin, i hope that you still remember the frantic call i made to you in USA.

Iska matalab to bhai ya baaniye ki dukaan hogi.
    Quote Originally Posted by alkesh
    Monica is Mrs. Nitin Dahiya, so she got the spot, we can understand but Niti?? Whose identity is still in question and I never received appropriate reply from Nitin. Bhai dost ki biwi hai to bata do.

Nitin, time has come to come forward and reply to this thread. If not, please remove my name from main web page as well as membership. We don't want to be a member of the site, where there is a "one man" rule.

Regards
    Last edited by kulwant; March 16th, 2005 at 04:28 PM.
    "Motion is The Sign of Life-Keep Moving"

Question ??

Dear Maaliks of the site,

Make your intentions public, and also dont remove these names chup-chap....to creat confusion.

We people have tendency to get carried away wherever we see the word "JAT". Some people understand this weakness and make full use of that.

Dear members,

This is the link where you can see these names

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showgroups.php?
    Last edited by kulwant; March 16th, 2005 at 10:29 AM.

Question ????

Now i understand how one of my reply was fiddled with in the forum "about jatland", the font sizes were changed to minimum possible. Nitin, i hope that you still remember the frantic call i made to you in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by kulwant

Last edited by kulwant; March 16th, 2005 at 10:31 AM.

Guys

Unfortunately, you have no idea about what you are all talking about...

"Moderated users" are users whose posts have to be approved by the moderators before being posted. they are not "moderators" but "moderated".

Its a new category for the purposes of moderation.

Monica was in that list by mistake (I must have been testing something)...

Chill!!

Nitin

I will be out for work/vactation for the next few days. So plz direct queries on this to anu or the others...

Thumbs up Great

I am really happy to learn that fortunatley there exist atleast one person who knows what he talks......I wish if we could get an opportunity to learn this ART.

Congrats...for good "Cover up Operation".......people call it "Damage Control Exercise" also. This is very much in demand in the Political circle

The person who must have started(long time back) "The Art of Interpreting " things in different way must have been a briliant person.

There is not one but other issues(these issues are inter-related) also what about this one:- http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7282

Also Identity(though it is difficult process but still something can be done).

If the aim is to increase the no. of members then i think atleast all the Indians(if not whole world) must be allowed to become the member.

Clarification:- There is a lot of difference between a Secular and Pseudo Secular. Whenever i talk about Hindu Jats, it doesnt mean that i am against Muslim Jats or Sikh Jats.

I think rather than spending time on jatland, i must get a tution in English .

Quote Originally Posted by ndahiya
    Guys

"Moderated users" are users whose posts have to be approved by the moderators before being posted. they are not "moderators" but "moderated".

Chill!!

Nitin

I will be out for work/vactation for the next few days. So plz direct queries on this to anu or the others...
    Last edited by kulwant; March 16th, 2005 at 06:08 PM.

Thanx

I am really happy to learn that fortunatley there exist atleast one person who knows what he talks......I wish if we could get an opportunity to learn this ART.

Congrats...for good "Cover up Operation".......people call it "Damage Control Exercise" also. This is very much in demand in the Political circle

The person who must have started(long time back) "The Art of Interpreting " things in different way must have been a briliant person.

I think rather than spending time on jatland, i must get a tution in English .

GREATFULNESS And bye for now.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Strange...

Quote Originally Posted by ndahiya
    Guys

Chill!!

Nitin

One side "one" needs approval for a post. On other side " one" knows everything what is going inside," JATLAND" OR what will happend to "JATLAND" in the future??? Majara samajh na aaya.

Regards

Question ??

Alkesh Ji,

This approval thing is just a coverup operation........aisi kaunsi majboori hogayi thi ki is member ko ye status dediya.....agar administrators are so doubtful about the identity and intention of this member then why didnt they took some other possible action.

If that is the logic then there are so many other members whose names must be put in that category.

Kya kah sakte hain hongi kuchh majboorian .

But I think its really a time to move on.

Baaki aisa hai ki, ENGLISH jyada to nahi lekin kaafi-kuchh samajh aa hi jaati hai ...."Moderated User waali Interpretation .....lekin ye View Forum Leaders mein ja ke hi kyon".......Forum leader to forum leader hi hogaya.

Quote Originally Posted by alkesh
    One side "one" needs approval for a post. On other side " one" knows everything what is going inside," JATLAND" OR what will happend to "JATLAND" in the future??? Majara samajh na aaya.

Regards
    Last edited by kulwant; March 17th, 2005 at 07:28 AM.

Not satisfied

Alkesh Ji,

This approval thing is just a coverup operation........aisi kaunsi majboori hogayi thi ki is member ko ye status dediya.....agar administrators are so doubtful about the identity and intention of this member then why didnt they took some other possible action.

If that is the logic then there are so many other members whose names must be put in that category.

Kya kah sakte hain hongi kuchh majboorian .

But I think its really a time to move on.

Baaki aisa hai ki, ENGLISH jyada to nahi lekin kaafi-kuchh samajh aa hi jaati hai ...."Moderated User waali Interpretation .....lekin ye View Forum Leaders mein ja ke hi kyon".......Forum leader to forum leader hi hogaya.
    Kulwant ji,

I am not satisfied with the answer either. Haven't heard of the term, " moderated user". If it is done with this intention, than why " ONE" has to brag about it saying that, " I got a special place on the site."

regards

Let me Try

Hmm…..Look Nitin Ji

I think they had not understand your point, I had one suggestion that “ why don’t you put all of them on moderated user”. Hope that will alleviate their concern and understand your valid point. I feel they are feeling that it much coveted seat ...We should lobby for that.... :D

PS: This fellow Kulwant.. I know didn't take it in good spirits after all. :p ...Bhai Baawli turaid tae ghunay dhekay, par tere tulae tulae saare.. :D

Chalo, gotta go...

Regards
    Niti
    Last edited by nitiz; March 17th, 2005 at 01:45 PM.

Thumbs up No More Visits on Jatland

Dear All,

Now I am formally announcing that, I have decided not to visit this site in future due to the above mentioned reasons.

It can be called a resignation(option is not given in the site) or whatever category it can be put.

I assure all of you that, I will not even operate under any false or fake identity.

Sorry, if I have hurt any body's sentiments...but I strongly feel to not log on to this site hereafter.

Note:- I also wont put this statement of mine back on the site if the administrators delete this post(because they have been following this practice in the past.)

Regards,

kulwant.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Adieu @ Jatland.com

When all knows that who is writing what… even then they are categorized at moderated users rather then simply deleting these ID’s.

Moreover, it was my personal interest to join this site with a purpose of interacting only Hindu Jats but now by removing this message from front page itself (This site is ONLY for Hindu JATS) reflects something else. I could not understand the intention behind removing it from front page.
    Therefore, I declare that from now onwards I will not access this site and requesting moderators of this site to remove all my personal information from this site and advising not to sale \ declare to any third party in future.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6416

Wishing all the Best to all Hindu Jat brother \ sister and many thanks to all of you for your kind support. Whenever I 'll get opportunity I'll keep helping my fello kaum members.

PS Administrator:-- Es thread ne delete kar liyo ya fir frame kar ke site pe la liyo.. thara kaam eb tam janoo !! :p

Good Bye, Keep Smiling :p
    Stay Well
    Uday
    Last edited by uday; March 17th, 2005 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nitiz11
    Hmm…..Look Nitin Ji

I think they had not understand your point, I had one suggestion that “ why don’t you put all of them on moderated user”. Hope that will alleviate their concern and understand your point. There are feeling that it much coveted seat

PS: This fellow Kulwant.. I know didn't take it in good spirits after all. :p ...Bhai Baawli turaid tae ghunay dhekay, par tere tulae tulae saare.. :D

Chalo, gotta go...

Regards
    Niti
    You were banned from one site. ( because you know very well what you did)You are sort of ban on THIS site also, than also you couldn't stop yourself creating new id ( when moderators are in sleep)using your trash language against who are elder to you. And than you are saying, " you joined this site, because you want to improve your skill as a writer, because that is your profession?

democratic changes

Dear Friends:
    The credit for providing a community portal goes to initiators and nothing should diminish that fact.The community has attracted lots of intelligent,upcoming and talented people from the community from all walks of life. As i had written earlier that now because of the excellent needs the portal caters to it would not harm the creators of this site to start thinking about relegating and devoluting some powers that relate to the continuation of the site in the earnest community spirit. We have talent pool of both young and senior people to address some of the responsibilities of the site.
    Any move along these lines would raise the stature of the owners and creators and we need to pick one of the quotes from Sir Chooturam which calls for "subduing self interest for the community interest" to motivate these reforms.
    It is time ppl address and discuss best ways to do this.
    It does not feel good if we start losing sincere ppl like Major.Kulwant.
    Best
    Anmol
    (It would raise overall skepticism and seem ironical if something which appears on the welcome page in the name of Sir Chotturam is sidelined for long.)
    Last edited by ratananmol; March 17th, 2005 at 12:28 PM.

Time to move on!

Yes, we know this site since its inception. And until now we had high regards for the creators, but not any more.

Well, good deeds or community help for jats, women or in general can be done without visiting " THIS" site also. isn't it?

Nitin, Please remove my personal info as well as my name on the main page.
    ( I was dead against it. you were the one who wanted to declare it).

Good bye to all and God bless!

Regards

Thumbs down Why this thread was started

Respected Madam Alkesh and Respected Madam;

I have nothing to prove just have respect for you and all members. Yes I have many question as Why this Thread was started at all ....??? Any answer...??(If any one can enlighten me ....Uday...)

I don't want you to live under any illusion ..mind you I'm not banned from any site including my own jatland. ..yes I'm Moderated member..!!

Okay call me whatever but, Behavior of Kulwant is inappropriate as such for person of his echelon (status) as Major in Indian Army,Nothing personal though. Hats off him..!! .

Eeeb kay kahoon.,Kay bera aap Log theek he kar reha ho .... :o

But still I feel that We all should come forward...

Bottom line is that "close this chapter", Don’t bear grudges, spit it out. It’s not good for community as such.

With optimism
    Niti

I am a bit disappointed the way members sometimes react to simple administrative measures. Why do we have to react so impulsively to simple things? Do I have to remind members that many of you shouted from housetops against what all Niti was posting at site? What is wrong if administrators have taken the middle path of moderating all her posts, rather than removing her altogether? I wish Sonali Singh also should have been put under the same category at least and not removing her altogether.

I would request you all to please cool down and not to read too much in simple things.

Rajendra
    Last edited by rkumar; March 17th, 2005 at 01:49 PM.