Thread: What is going wrong with the Indian Cricket Team?

What is going wrong with the Indian Cricket Team?

What is going wrong with the Indian Cricket Team?

Dear all, as you know that Test series between India & Pak gone draw and the same thing is going to be happened with One- Day series (I think). It seems that both the series may be fixed. Actually I don't believe in such things but one side India can give a big score of 350 or 315 and other side it could not cheese the score of 310 and all out on 213. All Indians batsmen could not do justice with their ability and fame. You all know that what happened in last three matches where only one or two batsmen has got some noticeable score and other players played these match only for the entertainment.
    I really disappointed with the performance of Indian players. They have lost their name for which they know in world.
    When we take the name of Indian players on our mouth (like Sachin Tendulkar, Virendr Sehwag, Sorav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, Yuvraj etc.) then looks like that we have very strong team and it can beat every team in this world. And when we watch them on ground or T.V. then one question quickly come in mind that " is that team from which we are expecting for victory?"
    Some time I think that I should never watch India's cricket match but I never could stop my self and always think that this time India surly would win lakin parinam wahi Dak Ke Teen Path.........
    Now a day's one rumor is on air that this series is totally fixed. How far it is true I don't know but Indian Cricket Team is not doing justice with its fame.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

The team needs complete overhauling without caring for BIG names of cricket. Give some rest to Tendulkar, Ganguly, Yuvraj, Kumble and let prove their candidature by performing in Ranjis. Give chance to young blood. In a game you need to professionals like the Australians. If some one is not performing, he should make way for other one. Yeh nahin ki ek match mein century laga dee to, ek saal ke liye team mein position pakki!
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.