Thread: Very Helping and Inspiring Person in our community in USA!

Very Helping and Inspiring Person in our community in USA!

Hi All,

I am very thankful to Mr. Baljit Singh from Georgia.He always encouraged and motivated me in doing right thing at right time.He helped me a lot in reaching USA.He always call the people in India and help them in reaching USA or giving right guidence.He is very helping and inspiring person in our Jat community in USA.He helps a lots of jat bhai here in USA in getting job or by giving right guidence.He always says that we should help atleast two jat who are not our relative in reaching USA.He always encourage the people to do great job.

He encouraged me in tough time in USA.
    I'll be thankful for him for helping me a lot forever.

With Best Regards,
    Balraj Dahiya

Absolutely True

Yes, Dahiya Ji,

I had the opportunity of meeting him this new years eve. It was a great pleasure meeting him and his family members. Actually, he cancelled his new year ever party to accomodate me and my nephew driving past Augusta, Georgia that evening. We are really grateful to him.

We all need to learn from him a lot. He is a very quite person doing his job as per his vision and helping the community the way he has designed for himself.

He also discussed with me as to how we should be helping people from the community who come to US in helping them in settling down. It was a great pleasure spending one evening with him.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

We must learn from him

First of all, I would like to pay regards to him. We must learn more and more from persons like him, who are working for upliftment of our community.
    I must thank him.
    Vinod
    Last edited by dr.vinod; March 29th, 2005 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks

Dear Tavathia Uncleji and Dr. Vinodji,

Thanks a lot.I have learned a lot from him and still learning.He is very experienced and knowledgable person.He always tried to do whatever he can do for our community and other people too.

I respect him like my own elder brother.He is really very nice person.He has helped around 150-200 people in reaching USA in last 25 years.All his relatives,friends and their relatives and other jat bhai like me.

With Best Regards,
    Balraj Dahiya

Is he member of our site

Dear Balrajji,
    Thanks! Is Mr. Baljeetji a member of our site? Will you please let me know more about him? Where we can contact him...... I wish to contact him either through email or through this site
    regards,
    Vinod

Thanks

Dr. Vinodji,

Thanks.
    Please send me mail at bdahiya@yahoo.com from your personal mail-id.I'll send his details.

With Best Regards,
    Balraj Dahiya

Quote Originally Posted by dahbal
    Hi All,

I am very thankful to Mr. Baljit Singh from Georgia.He always encouraged and motivated me in doing right thing at right time.He helped me a lot in reaching USA.He always call the people in India and help them in reaching USA or giving right guidence.He is very helping and inspiring person in our Jat community in USA.He helps a lots of jat bhai here in USA in getting job or by giving right guidence.He always says that we should help atleast two jat who are not our relative in reaching USA.He always encourage the people to do great job.

He encouraged me in tough time in USA.
    I'll be thankful for him for helping me a lot forever.

With Best Regards,
    Balraj Dahiya
    It is a matter of pride to have people like Shri Baljit Singhji in our community. Hope he will inspire many others.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

Right..

Very right indeed.

I met Baljit Ji in Meerut few moonths back when he was visiting India. He is a very helpful person and we had a very interesting discussion about various things.

I am sure he would help out many more in coming years.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Warm Regards

Warm regards to Dahiya ji for helping so many fellow bhai's to come to USA.

Congratulations.

Thanks

Dear Balrajji,
    Thanks!
    Vinod
    Quote Originally Posted by dahbal
    Dr. Vinodji,

Thanks.
    Please send me mail at bdahiya@yahoo.com from your personal mail-id.I'll send his details.

With Best Regards,
    Balraj Dahiya

Thanks to all of u for such kind words. I believe in action and am ready to do whatever little i can. Trust me a lot can be achieved if we all make up our minds and help each other in whatever form it is. Yes i am very much member of jatland and do read whats on on this site. I just dont say anything on this site. But my fellow jats and jatnis please keep on contributing on this site. Also dont take any discussion to heart they are just to open ones mind.

I end by a little note I knew Sh. O.P. Jindalji personally and it is a big loss to the state. He had lot of vision to turn around our state for the better may his soul and that of our jat leader Surrinder Singh ji rest in peace.

baljit
    baljit singh

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Baljeet Singh Kulharia

Though I am late to add, but never too late to say a few words of appreciation about Baljeet Singh. I came to US in Jan. 2002 as a visiting fellow (University of Florida) and tried to contact those who hail from Haryana or Hisar (Haryana Agricultural University), but not many bothered to call back. We had no acquaintance with Baljeet, but he contacted us, thanks to Jatland.com and invited us to visit him in Augusta, GA. We really liked him, not from his sweet words but by his noble deeds. He is a lion hearted person and as already said helped many Jats by guiding them properly at right time. He has the capacity to link minds and peoples. He has a lovely and caring family. When we visited him in 2003 we came to know that his wife and his father-in-law were both faculty at HAU Hisar. Baljeet can be reached at 1 706 373 7666 (mobile). His wife is a Professor and he runs a business, but both are very humble and down to earth. Last year he had some guests from India and they came to Orlando and visited us; in a 2 bedroom apartment we were a dozen people, but he preferred to sleep on floor rather than enjoying the comforts of a hotel. Not many can do after living in US for several decades. Thanks to him we are in contact with many, who were out of radar earlier.

Also thanks to Jatland.com, someone read (undeleted) mail after 3 years and called us last month if we can visit them in Orlando. We thought that the person might be SARDAR (!), but no they are JATS of UP.
    Last edited by samu42; April 16th, 2005 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Font

This is true service to the society. Its not just about caling people to the US.
    Its about giving people more oppurtunities. It would be equally appreciated if someone would have been doing the same work here.

As all of us know that in the USA we have better work oppurtunities and have less resources to reach there and work, despite our capabilities. I would like to Congratulate Mr Baljeet for doing such a wonderfull job and also would like to thank Mr. Balraj for starting a thread like this and letting everyone know about it..

Regards
    Vinod