Thread: Can anyone help an LLB final yr student

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Can anyone help an LLB final yr student

hello I"M in my LLB final yr(delhi univ) .......I wish do do my LLM in US,UK or australia.....can anyone guide me.....I would also like to know abt the scope of legal profession in India ,,,,,,,neeru

Dear Neeru,

I donot have much idea about LLB and Law Field But One thing i can tell u better that
    Now a days one field is emerging that is

Cyber Law

So collect info about this .

One known of mine Neha Dahiya is now working as a legal consultant to a company and earning good .

jiten
    I am proud to be Jat and i call all the jat to be united and help each jat that he /she encounter in life for the progress of mighty jats .

Login to view details.
    US has lots of opportunities to offer. Two of my roomates here in US who had LLB from India went on to finish there LLM in Immigration law and now are working with law firms in the US. One other guy did his LLM in intellectual property rights.

Internet is the best way of finding out more about the programs. Do a google search or visit usnews.com to find more abt the degree programs in the US. You have to write your GRE and TOEFL for applying.

One of our Jatland member is doing his LLM from USA. Let me see If I can get more details about him.

Upender

Login to view details.
    http://mylawschoolrankings.com gives you a list of all law schools in USA.

Vivek Malik a Jatland Member is currently doing his LLM in USA you might want to get in touch with him.

Upen

Login to view details.
    Hi Neeru ,

For GRE and TOEFL , if any help needed you can bug me.

Best of Luck

AJAY NEHRA

Login to view details.
    Jitender Singh Hooda (Sep 30, 2003 06:11 a.m.):
    Dear Neeru,

I donot have much idea about LLB and Law Field But One thing i can tell u better that
    Now a days one field is emerging that is

Cyber Law

So collect info about this .

One known of mine Neha Dahiya is now working as a legal consultant to a company and earning good .

jiten

hi neetu,

great to know a jat girl lawyer,, i too am a lawyer, not by profession though,
    i completed my law from ur college 2 yrs back, otherwise i am an engineer and pursuing my MBA part time from Du
    well thats a lot bouit me

about ur going for a masters from any of these countries , well its a good idea, but decide what do u want to do,, i mean u want to come back to india a nd practice law here or want to settle thereonly, well if u r planning to do former than buddy what i suggest u have a first hand experience of judicial procedure in your own country, u should have a practical exp. of at least an year,, than only u can see how a masters in any specific field will help u, or rather how can u gain from ur masters coming back to ur country.

well i read the message written to u before me,, cyber law, i wont say its bad,, but IPR will be a field to watch with in coming times, anyways there are normally two choices , i mean major and minor

wish u luck