Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how many jats from Rajasthan

hi mukesh,
    i am from churu.
    SMILE..........IT'S FREE

And May be Mee too

Dear Members,

Though born in UP, I started my education at Shishu Vihar Pilani. I was also fortunate to have two physical tenure in Rajasthan one as Brigade Major at Sriganganagar and one as a Company Commander at Udaipur.

Further I did get the opportunity to see most of Rajasthan as most of my collective trainings were conducted in Rajasthan, That included Gadra Road, Munabao in Barmer District. Almost four months in Bikaner and are around and off course Suratgarh, Hanumangarh, Raisinghnagar, Karanpur to name a few.

I was told by the Bhat in my village when I was young that "Tavathias" per say migrated from Rajasthan in 1335 Samvat. One brother settled down West of Yamuna in the areas of Ballabhgarh and the other crossed Yamuna to settle down in Bhatona in Bulandshahar District.

To that extent I guess I have spent some pretty good time in Rajasthan. I had also driven most of the time from Sriganganangar to Delhi while I also drove from Aligarh to Udaipur via Bharatpur and Jaipur.

I was fortunate to be commissioned into a regiment where our troops came from Rajasthan, Haryana, UP and some Rajput troops from MP. So, I think I belong to all these four states and I am really proud of being there. I had three tenure in MP as well. Two full and one truncated one. I spent over 2 years each in Mhow (Infantry School) and commanded my battalion at Gwalior.

Let more people join from every state.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Hi All,
    I am from
    dist: Sikar .
    tehsil: Lakshmangarh

i feel it no harm in knowing people from particular area but broder theme is knowing each n every one.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by saroj
    We are from Nohar, Rajasthan.

Saroj
    Ram-Ram sa
    I'm from PHEPHANA in HANUMANGARH distt about 20 kms from Nohar on Sirsa(HR) road ...
    and currently studying at ISM,Dhnabad

and saroj may you tell me about you in detail whr r u currently n what is your profession and whr do u live in NOHAR

Thumbs up Ram Ram

I am from Bakhtawarpura village in Jhunjhunu. Good to see so many successful jats from Jhunjhunu on Jatland.

Shri Bhan Katewa
    +919829011000

Hi all,

I am Vijay from Bhadra ( Hanumangarh District ), Rajasthan.
    My grandfarther remained MLA from Nohar as we all Bhadra ( Late Ch. Hansraj Arya).

But since last 15 years we are in SIRSA ( Haryana).
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Hi all,

I could not resist.

I am from village Thathawata, dist-Churu, Rajasthan.

I will request to build Rajasthani Language beind developed on Jat Land Wiki
    Laxman Burdak

Login to view details.

Dont Divide Jats

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007
    Dear Members,

Just I want to know that how many jats are the member of this great site from Rajasthan ? if anyone here please mention his name and district.
    I am from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan presently living at sikar from last five years.

thanks.

with regards
    Hi Buddy,

your post is regionally biased. It will lead to divisions in jats based on region. The aim of this site is to unite us not divide us

Quote Originally Posted by drjatin
    Hi Buddy,

your post is regionally biased. It will lead to divisions in jats based on region. The aim of this site is to unite us not divide us
    i agreee... kimme nahi dhara.. ye dakkhaane.. malavan maii..:D
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Quote Originally Posted by fool4love
    i agreee... kimme nahi dhara.. ye dakkhaane.. malavan maii..:D

Don't be such narrowminded dude.

It's just for the knowledge and to interact the nearby area jat member personally. Why jat members abroad shoot a thred about any jats in that country. Do they want us to divide as Us jats, UK jats and so on.....

Give some space to ur thoughts to expand their points of views and try to respects other member's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay
    Don't be such narrowminded dude.

It's just for the knowledge and to interact the nearby area jat member personally. Why jat members abroad shoot a thred about any jats in that country. Do they want us to divide as Us jats, UK jats and so on.....

Give some space to ur thoughts to expand their points of views and try to respects other member's feelings.
    vijay.. bhai aap ne to tension hi le li..!!.. emoticons.. r to show.. ur feelings!! n mine one...." :D " says it all...!!
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Quote Originally Posted by fool4love
    vijay.. bhai aap ne to tension hi le li..!!.. emoticons.. r to show.. ur feelings!! n mine one...." :D " says it all...!!

Arre nahi Kamal bhai.... no tensions ..... just an honest thought... let everbody show their emotions....

Quote Originally Posted by vijay
    Arre nahi Kamal bhai.... no tensions ..... just an honest thought... let everbody show their emotions....
    sureee thing Vijay bhai..! fredm of expression... let everyone Njoy

hay ..
    i am from jaipur born and brought up there, my parental village is khariyavaas,dataramgarh, sikar and right now i am doing my undergrad in New York,US.

and i forgot to add i think better keep this place for jats all over the world not state wise

Thumbs up New Member

Hi All :o

I am Abhishek Phogat, i m from Dist - Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan and Currently in Chennai. I born and brought up in Chirawa and did my schooling from Chirawa only.

I feel good when i came to know abt u all. I really miss the smell of air of my Rajasthan.
    I have got PLENTY of Common Sence...... I just choose to IGNORE it... :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekphogat
    Hi All :o

I am Abhishek Phogat, i m from Dist - Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan and Currently in Chennai. I born and brought up in Chirawa and did my schooling from Chirawa only.

I feel good when i came to know abt u all. I really miss the smell of air of my Rajasthan.
    bhai abhishek,
    yaar is thread maie reply na kare to hi teek hai kyoki kai bhaiya ne yoo regionalism based lage hai :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Hi mukesh
    i m amit janghoo from jaipur.
    i m a new mamber of this site, i have done m.sc. in biotech.
    what r u doing?
    wellcome for your interest.

Dear Members,

Just I want to know that how many jats are the member of this great site from Rajasthan ? if anyone here please mention his name and district.
    I am from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan presently living at sikar from last five years.

thanks.

with regards

Login to view details.

jats from rajasthan

I am Colonel Rajkumar Balwada from Jharoda jhunujhunu rajasthan.

bhai abhishek,
    yaar is thread maie reply na kare to hi teek hai kyoki kai bhaiya ne yoo regionalism based lage hai :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    yaar there is no harm in knowing people from particular area .. but i as i had already said main focus should be at community as whole and not for particilar region