Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how many jats from Rajasthan

Thumbs up Regionalism

Quote Originally Posted by vins
    yaar there is no harm in knowing people from particular area .. but i as i had already said main focus should be at community as whole and not for particilar region
    As i think this is not called regionalism and there is no place of regionalism on this site. But objection on these kind of threads is not ok. if any body has objection on these threads then there are diffrent kinds of regionalism on this site, as there is a thread for Software field persons and Teah Talk, and those persons who are not from Technical stream must have to go against it. as this is also a kind of regionalism for whom who have a technical region.
    and there is no harm in knowing people from certain places. :o SO keep away these kind of talks from our forum, this is quite clear the one who is member of this forum is for the Jat community only otherwise there are a lot of sites for these regional things. I am a member of this forum coz i belive in Jat community and i proud to be a JAT.
    I have got PLENTY of Common Sence...... I just choose to IGNORE it... :rolleyes:

Welcome samir, abhishek, amit and Col.balwada.
    Nice to see u people here.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

from rajasthan

i belong to jhunjhunu dist.
    my village is goth that is nearby chirawa and singhana.

regional boundary doesn't divide

Hi all...
    Don't u ppl think tht it's the mental boundary rather than the regional one which separates ppl? N of course i believe tht everyone on this site is broad minded in this perspective.
    I am from distt. Churu.

Jhunjhunun(Garji ka baas near hatemsar)---> Bhiwani---> Saskatoon

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

nice to know u Samir. Keep it up and do well in life. JAts are great quys.

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77
    Welcome samir, abhishek, amit and Col.balwada.
    Nice to see u people here.
    Hae lots of fun Samir.

Jat from Rajasthan

jat from Bharatpur

jats from rajasthan

hello myself Deokaran singh Punia ,originally belongs to a small town named Nawalgarh in Jhunjhunu district.It is a good move to know about Jats of Rajasthan and rest of country.

Smile

Welcome Devkaran Ji to the online home for Jats.
    Have nice time here.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007
    Dear Members,

Just I want to know that how many jats are the member of this great site from Rajasthan ? if anyone here please mention his name and district.
    I am from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan presently living at sikar from last five years.

thanks.

with regards
    Mukesh bhai ram ram

bhot badhia kam kar raha hai jee raji kar diya bhai tane to

NETRAPAL SINGH CHOUDHARY

PILANI

DIST. JHUNJHUNU

LAGA RAHE BHAI BHAI

Sab Ko Ram Ram

Netra Pal Singh Choudhary
    Pilani, Near Chirawa
    Dist-jhunjhunu

Working In Bits, Pilani As Comp. Operator

Quote Originally Posted by skbudania
    Myself Surendra Budania from village Gowali, it's 9km away from pilani, Jhunjhunu. It looks good that so many members are from Rajastahn.

with warm regards
    budania
    DEAR SURENDERA I KNOW YOU
    YOUR FATHER SERVING IN CEERI
    NAME RAMJEE LAL BUDANIA

HOW ARE YOU DEAR

I M NETRA PAL SINGH CHOUDHARY

YOUR FATHERS FRIEND

Quote Originally Posted by manojkulhari
    hi mukesh ,
    its village bishanpura (alias brahmano ki dhani) near binjusar.its 18 kms from jhunjhunu. we take right from narsinghpura , then patusari, maalsar ........route.
    thanks
    manoj kulhari
    HE MANOJ KULHARI FROM BRAHMONO KI DHANI

HOW ARE YOU

IS YOUR FATHER IS SERVING IN CEERI PILANI?

DO YOU KNOW MR.SAGARMAL KULHARI (DEVROD)

Quote Originally Posted by sanjay
    I agree with amit. Such type of discussion is not relevant.

No offense...

Kulharion ka baas, Pilani
    Tehsil: Chirawa
    District: Jhunjhunu
    HEE SANJAY HOW ARE YOU

I FEEL VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU IN JATLAND

IM ACTIVE MEMBER JATLAND

GOOD LUCK DEAR

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif
    Dear Members,

Though born in UP, I started my education at Shishu Vihar Pilani. I was also fortunate to have two physical tenure in Rajasthan one as Brigade Major at Sriganganagar and one as a Company Commander at Udaipur.

Further I did get the opportunity to see most of Rajasthan as most of my collective trainings were conducted in Rajasthan, That included Gadra Road, Munabao in Barmer District. Almost four months in Bikaner and are around and off course Suratgarh, Hanumangarh, Raisinghnagar, Karanpur to name a few.

I was told by the Bhat in my village when I was young that "Tavathias" per say migrated from Rajasthan in 1335 Samvat. One brother settled down West of Yamuna in the areas of Ballabhgarh and the other crossed Yamuna to settle down in Bhatona in Bulandshahar District.

To that extent I guess I have spent some pretty good time in Rajasthan. I had also driven most of the time from Sriganganangar to Delhi while I also drove from Aligarh to Udaipur via Bharatpur and Jaipur.

I was fortunate to be commissioned into a regiment where our troops came from Rajasthan, Haryana, UP and some Rajput troops from MP. So, I think I belong to all these four states and I am really proud of being there. I had three tenure in MP as well. Two full and one truncated one. I spent over 2 years each in Mhow (Infantry School) and commanded my battalion at Gwalior.

Let more people join from every state.
    SIR JI, JAI HIND

MAI BHI BIRLA SISHU VIHAR KA STUDENT RAH CHOOKA HOON
    1973 MAIN. MERE PITA JI 1963 PILANI AAGAYE THE OOSKE BAD
    HAM YAHEE SATTLE HO GAYE, WASE HAM UP (GHAZIABAD)DISTRICT
    SE BELING KARTE HAI.

WITH GREAT RESPECT

YOURS

NETRAPAL SINGH CHOUDHARY

oooo Bhai Netruuu....... eibb to tham le.............hehheheh........hahahha............ .
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

This is Naresh Mehta... bhanwariya gotra... from 70 km north west of Jaipur.. JOBNER (thr is a famous agriculture univ here!) ... it is midway between sikar and jaipur as such!

Currently parked at chennai ... doing my dual degree engg course in mechanical from iit chennai
    Never never never GIVE UP!

Talking

re chhora mukesh tane o ooo jordar kam kryo hai

bahut badiya

Mein

Subhash Dhayal
    dist:- Sikar, rengus

yong Leader ===== Mukesh

:D :D :D
    Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world
    SUBHASH DHAYAL

Quote Originally Posted by dhayal
    re chhora mukesh tane o ooo jordar kam kryo hai

bahut badiya

Mein

Subhash Dhayal
    dist:- Sikar, rengus

yong Leader ===== Mukesh

:D :D :D
    Subhash to Dhayal nahi Ghayal hai.........
    hahahahahahah laga rahe.........chore......

Its nice to see so many jats from rajsthan.I am from MP. mere purvaj kai saal pahale rajsthan se MP aa gaye the.I am not sure abt since how long we r in MP(its more than 200 yrs).Aaj bhi hum log Rajsthani bhasa , aur rajsthani culture ko apnaye huye hain.Sare riti riwaz rajsthani sabhyata ke hisab se hi hoti hain.
    har saal hamare Bhat ji rajsthan se aate hain unhone hi mujhe bataya tha ki humare purvaj PALI jile main Lambia gaon ke rahane wale the.Is thr anybody on jatland know abt this place.I m very eager to know more abt this place.
    GJ
    "Jindagi Jindadili Ka Naam Hain"