Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how many jats from Rajasthan

how many jats from Rajasthan

Dear Members,

Just I want to know that how many jats are the member of this great site from Rajasthan ? if anyone here please mention his name and district.
    I am from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan presently living at sikar from last five years.

thanks.

with regards
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

I M From Barmer

mukesh ji i m from barmer. but my grandparents lived at chautala of sirsa district of haryana.

I M From Barmer

mukesh
    i don`t believe in statewise separation of jats. i believe in JATASTAN OR JATLAND wich has area.....POK (pak occupied kashmir to gujrat n jaisalmer to last border of UP)anyway....i m barmer born grandfather had shifted here from chautala of sirsa dist. mynanihal at bikaner. i have many friend at sikar n jhunjhunu some of them...amraarm thod,mr. sabarwal.doulat mehla,.....
    be in touch

how many jats

I Vinod Dhatrawal of Bhadra Dist Hanumangargh (Raj) strongly support the views expressed by Sh Virma Ram Jyani. We the jats should not devide our society into the states. However, there is no harm in getting specific information like how many people belonging to rajasthan have joined this site.

Ram Ram.
    Vinod

i am from vill-shoorakabash dist- jhunjhunu rajasthan

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    hey brother there is all ready a thread for this so plz post ur replies on that thread

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8096

this is tha link

plz value the brandwidth

Quote Originally Posted by virmaramjyani
    mukesh
    i don`t believe in statewise separation of jats. i believe in JATASTAN OR JATLAND wich has area.....POK (pak occupied kashmir to gujrat n jaisalmer to last border of UP)anyway....i m barmer born grandfather had shifted here from chautala of sirsa dist. mynanihal at bikaner. i have many friend at sikar n jhunjhunu some of them...amraarm thod,mr. sabarwal.doulat mehla,.....
    be in touch
    Dear Virmaram ji. I also don't believe in such separation of jats. I don't think that my post is showing that i don't like the jats who belong to other states. My mean is just only to get information that how many are here from rajasthan. If it is indicating that i like separation of jats then i am sorry.
    by the good to hear from you.
    bye

how many jats

that's like a good boy

vinod

mukeshji
    i didn`t say my thing in negative way. iwas expressing my view.ur piont is right we should know how many jats from rajasthan are with jatland.com.
    nay mukesh b in tuoch
    jyanni------------- THE JAT ON MISSION..
    0919736479 EMAIL..thejat80@hotmail.com

hi frenz,
    i am from jhunjhunu, rajasthan.
    thanks
    manoj kulhari

Quote Originally Posted by manojkulhari
    hi frenz,
    i am from jhunjhunu, rajasthan.
    thanks
    manoj kulhari
    Dear Manoj,

from where in jhunjhunu ? could you tell about it. plz

hi mukesh ,
    its village bishanpura (alias brahmano ki dhani) near binjusar.its 18 kms from jhunjhunu. we take right from narsinghpura , then patusari, maalsar ........route.
    thanks
    manoj kulhari

Hi Mukesh

Myself Surendra Budania from village Gowali, it's 9km away from pilani, Jhunjhunu. It looks good that so many members are from Rajastahn.

with warm regards
    budania
    Last edited by skbudania; May 21st, 2005 at 02:50 PM.

quite a few from jhunjhunu. I am from jhunjhunu too.
    Ex Raist

Its me from Sikar.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    Dear Members,

Just I want to know that how many jats are the member of this great site from Rajasthan ? if anyone here please mention his name and district.
    I am from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan presently living at sikar from last five years.

thanks.

with regards
    Dear brother why are u asking this qus i mean do u have more feelings for the jats from rajasthan ok tell me where are jats originaly from after having my detail tell me where from u consider jat are originay from, i tell u about myself and tell me where from i m ok
    My great great great great grandpa migrated from rajasthan with whole beniwal kahp (i m a beniwal) than settled in kashandi a village near sonipat khanpur district than my great great grandpa move to village which was made on his name SHRI CHOUDHARY MANDUSINGh JI.called mandawali in distric muzzafarnagar in western up earlier,now that village is comming in state uttranchal in distric haridwar
    now u pls tell me where do i belong to originaly and which jats should i think close to myself coz we migrated from rajasthan lived fro 100 or 200 years in haryana and livinng in w.up now for ages
    so now tell me which jat should we love i will say to u love jat doesent matter where they are from i mean whats the point of discussing our different livings on the portal which is designed to unite together no offences i love all the jats and i expect this from all the jats we are one ok
    take care my brother
    amit

bhai mukesh,
    i'm also from our colorful rajasthan.
    nativly belong to village renwal, jaipur which is nearby the border of sikar n nagur!
    but we 're residing here in jaipur city for last 20 yrs!
    wanna know more do buzz me!!

thanks!

rock on,
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

We are from Nohar, Rajasthan.

Saroj

I agree with amit. Such type of discussion is not relevant.

No offense...

Kulharion ka baas, Pilani
    Tehsil: Chirawa
    District: Jhunjhunu

Quote Originally Posted by mit
    Dear brother why are u asking this qus i mean do u have more feelings for the jats from rajasthan ok tell me where are jats originaly from after having my detail tell me where from u consider jat are originay from, i tell u about myself and tell me where from i m ok
    My great great great great grandpa migrated from rajasthan with whole beniwal kahp (i m a beniwal) than settled in kashandi a village near sonipat khanpur district than my great great grandpa move to village which was made on his name SHRI CHOUDHARY MANDUSINGh JI.called mandawali in distric muzzafarnagar in western up earlier,now that village is comming in state uttranchal in distric haridwar
    now u pls tell me where do i belong to originaly and which jats should i think close to myself coz we migrated from rajasthan lived fro 100 or 200 years in haryana and livinng in w.up now for ages
    so now tell me which jat should we love i will say to u love jat doesent matter where they are from i mean whats the point of discussing our different livings on the portal which is designed to unite together no offences i love all the jats and i expect this from all the jats we are one ok
    take care my brother
    amit
    Last edited by sanjay; June 15th, 2005 at 12:12 AM.
    SK
    Ziddi JAT

Hi

I am from Village Dudhi, PO Dudhwa, Distt Jhunjhunu. It is near pimpli on the way to Loharu from Pilani.

Nice to here about you all.

Regards
    Deepak Singh