Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland members without their photographs

Please try to understand

My dear Narinder Malik,

Main aap ko kya kisi bi member ko janane ke liye bahut jyada vyakul to nahin hun magar hum shabhi jat bhaiyon ne ek platform par ek dusre ko janane, ek dusre se apni baat kahne ke liye aur agar ho sake to ek dusre ki madad (Help) karne ke liye hi shayad jatland.com join ki hai. Kyonki entertainment ke liye to aur bhi bahut sari websites hai.

My e-mail id is akverma1973@yahoo.co.in - this is for your kind information.

I don't want to pressurise you to disclose your identity, ur phone, ur email, ur mother's got/daadi ka got/ naani ka got etc.

I don't think that I have given any wrong comments, if you fee so, i am sorry for that.

I would like to say that i am 100% againt the fake identities, if you know some them, kindly report to the administrator, if they don't take action against fake identities then we shoule leave this platform. I assure that you that if your proove any irregularity in this regard, I will quit from this platform immediately.

Thanks and regards,

Ajay Choudhary

Quote Originally Posted by nmalik
    Ajay Sahab,

ye aapne kaise maan liya ki main apni identity chhupa raha hun..aap bi jara kasht kar do. Agar aap mere ko janane ke liye bahut hi jyada vyakul hain to aap apni e-mail ID de do main aap ko apna phone no. aur rohtak ghar ka address bi dedyunga...aur bhai kahoge to "RASHAN CARD" ki photo copy bhi bhej dyunga(i am serious not joking). Pher jach jyaagi.

Bhai kyon de du main apna phone number? Kyon du main apni date of birth siraf isi liye ki aapne bhi ye cheej mention kar rakhi hain. Kal ko aap meri mother ka got/daadi ka got/ naani ka got aur pata nahi kyaka-kyaka puchhne lag jaoge phir iska koyi ant hai.

Maine aapni baat aapke puchhne se pahle hi bilkul saaf kar di thi...agar aap mere ko janane ke liye bahut hi jyada ichhuk ho to bata do main ye saari details aapko mail kar dunga aur kahoge to aapse mil bhi lunga.

Aur jyada kaho to kal aapke paas phone kar du....lekin is tarah ki galat comment karna shobha nahi deta.

Yahaan maine ye dekha hai ki jisko jo baat suit karti hai vo usi cheej ki vakalt karne lag jata hai. Mere bhai isi site par ek nahi balki kayi photo nakli hain...ye shayad aap ko pata nahi hai.

Aur maine apne views khul karke is thread mein de diye to mere upar question utha rahe ho...agar chup rah jata to mere bhai aapko meri yaad sapne mein bhi nahi aati.
    Ajay Verma

Quote Originally Posted by ajaymalhan
    ...........I would like to say that i am 100% againt the fake identities, if you know some them, kindly report to the administrator, if they don't take action against fake identities then we shoule leave this platform. I assure that you that if your proove any irregularity in this regard, I will quit from this platform immediately..........

Dear Ajay,

Sab baten manjoor, magar yeh jatland chorne wali bat mat karo..If people with true identities leave Jatland, we will be left with a FakeJatland.com... Fake insaan khud hi bhag jaten hain...they just join site for some limited purpose... Let us not worry about them too much...They are like jukaam khansi...thora bahut laga hi rahega...

RK^2

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I think there should be a right to freedom, of any user, that if he/she want to put his/her pic or display there personal details (tel no ,Email ) or not.
    This is a open website on internet, any one can register.In general there is no guarantee that user details are false or true ( But i think on jatland most of them are true).
    So i go with "It should be on users will to put or not to put their personal details". There are lots of pros and cons of putting details on internet.

Here I come straight from the camera. Ha..ha...ha..
    JAT - Justice And Truth

Quote Originally Posted by ramksehrawat
    yeah, thats good uncleji, , yeh huwi na baat... daier se aye par durast aye ......

Rajendra Uncleji, lagta hai bhut jaldi hi jatland completly colourful ho jayega...
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by ajaymalhan
    My dear Narinder Malik,

Main aap ko kya kisi bi member ko janane ke liye bahut jyada vyakul to nahin hun magar hum shabhi jat bhaiyon ne ek platform par ek dusre ko janane, ek dusre se apni baat kahne ke liye aur agar ho sake to ek dusre ki madad (Help) karne ke liye hi shayad jatland.com join ki hai. Kyonki entertainment ke liye to aur bhi bahut sari websites hai.

My e-mail id is akverma1973@yahoo.co.in - this is for your kind information.

I don't want to pressurise you to disclose your identity, ur phone, ur email, ur mother's got/daadi ka got/ naani ka got etc.

I don't think that I have given any wrong comments, if you fee so, i am sorry for that.

I would like to say that i am 100% againt the fake identities, if you know some them, kindly report to the administrator, if they don't take action against fake identities then we shoule leave this platform. I assure that you that if your proove any irregularity in this regard, I will quit from this platform immediately.

Thanks and regards,

Ajay Choudhary
    Hey ajay dont talk like quiter u should know quiters never win and winners never quit.so no matter what others are doing i can bet atmost there would be one or two members on the site wo came with fake id's and on the top have any one thought they may not be jat may be some one nonjat trying to creat caos on our site and if people start talking of quiting he must be achieving success in his motive to destroy unity of jats so pls be thoughtful and fight with the situation instead of giving negative thought of leaving the platform we have our respected elders our enthusiastic youngsters on the site who make the site a place to be try to be one like them and i must say u are one of them my brother, one thing more see what nitin can do in this fare enough he is the administrator but tell me can u stop anyone through any software by making fake id's coz there is no such facility to identify a person with his id's or even by his ip address coz there must be so many members from same place so this cannot be stopped by nitin dhaiya administrator of the site, i think bro he had done his job and doing it honestly by maintaining the site 24/7 do u know it takes alot of energy finance to maintain a site which nitin is doing without any monetery benefit we should respect his effort and thankful to him
    take care
    amit

Thumbs up Nice to see this!!

Dear Rajendra Ji,

It's really nice to see this thread.
    I don't know, how many of our fellow members are aware of this - I have taken out my photograph from Jatland, some 15-20 days ago. I was wondering the same thing - as you are. Actually, the photograph percentage is too less on the site.
    I took out my photo because I was talking to many members without any faces and doing it seems that we are talking over phone - without knowing with whom we are interacting. It would be much better now. It will now be like talking face-to-face; after posting the photos.
    One more thing; one will have to be too insensible to talk rude after pasting the snaps (I wonder!!!). This is like abusing someone over phone and abusing face-to-face; which one is hard - I think abusing face-to-face.
    Finally, it's individuals own will and wish to do the same. We could only request them to do so.

Waise Sehrawat bhaai wali baat, ke apna chehra jisa bhi sai - dikhana to padegaa hi. Aur mai bhi dobara dikhane ki koshish karoonga :D

Thanks

Shailendra

Lijiye main bhi dobara aa gaya!!

Heartiest welcome to all for uploading their photographs.

Sawagatam!!!! Shilendar Bhiya ji,

Lakin Ab ki baar phir se mat hata dena ............
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

hahaha! amit bhai....do i really look like the legend, it's matter of great pleasure n privilage thanks for the apprication!!
    btw, martial arts r always been my passion n i'm also a regular taekwondo athlete so u can get an idea that Bruce lee is like second god to me!!
    hey! tell me more about u!!!

rock on,
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

re chhore gagan,
    tu to bada suthra lage se...pura ghee ka peepa ho rhiya se

yaar, aur suna tune teri rampyari ke piche kya chipkaya hai, jat's ke bare mein???

eager to know!

rock on,
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    hahaha! amit bhai....do i really look like the legend, it's matter of great pleasure n privilage thanks for the apprication!!
    btw, martial arts r always been my passion n i'm also a regular taekwondo athlete so u can get an idea that Bruce lee is like second god to me!!
    hey! tell me more about u!!!

rock on,
    Jit
    Ahh thats gr8 mate nice to know about ur dedication towords martial arts keep it up my good wishes to you, well i went to join martial art camp once when i was kid but i beaten up a fellow kid of mine so hard that my dad took me out of the camp and since than it's always been a dream to learn martial art but good to know about u and i can imagine myself in you coz u are a same jat blood like me.u take care bro and make all of us jat proud.
    amit

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    re chhore gagan,
    tu to bada suthra lage se...pura ghee ka peepa ho rhiya se

yaar, aur suna tune teri rampyari ke piche kya chipkaya hai, jat's ke bare mein???

eager to know!

rock on,
    Jit
    Jit, ke gyann hai bahee. Gahnae dina mae dikhya. Chipkaan aala idea was to get a custom made plate. Didnt work out.

Aar teri ghee aali baat:

Doodh-ghee ka khaana,
    Dekho nazar na laana,
    Mhra Harayana (OR Rajasthan ,UP wherever Jats exist)

Yaadhe to sare e ghee ki peepi hae !

Login to view details.
    Lo chacha bhatija ne bhi photo chep di ab jaisi bhi milli

yes i do agree

u r right sir...atleat male members should post the pics also

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ramksehrawat
    Sehrawat Ji,

Welcome with your new avatar.
    The small hole in your chin is looking very cute

Jagmohan Sir is also looking very impressive in his Fauji dress.

Quote Originally Posted by stokas
    Sehrawat Ji,

Welcome with your new avatar.
    The small hole in your chin is looking very cute

Jagmohan Sir is also looking very impressive in his Fauji dress.

Shailendra bhai,

Thanks. BTW I have no contribution in my looks !!! In fact nobody has. I wonder why people are so vain about their looks for which their contribution is nil !!! Ha...ha...ha...
    JAT - Justice And Truth

My Pic

Dear All,

My photo is on this site for long time, i am posting in this thread so everyone get to see me again.

And in my personal opinion everybody should post their details on Jatland.com, till date I did not got a single spam because of this site instead I have developed friendship with some members here.

Internet is full of fake identities but that does not mean to hide your true identity. evryone has right of privacy here but on the other it will be good if one can identify us with our face too. Fake identities are required for those people who are not having courage to speak up their opinion boldly ( which is just opposite to nature of JATs).

Jitendra
    What is real? How do you define real? If you are talking about your senses, what you feel, taste, smell, or see, then all you're talking about are electrical signals interpreted by your brain

Jitendra K Thenua / BMRZ Frankfurt am Main

Login to view details.
    gud 2 c dat every1 has started displayin there pics and dis is d only page where i found everyone's pic whoever replied.Hope 2 c more,its nice as well as fun. :D