Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland members without their photographs

And Yours?

And when do we get to see your photograph, my dear Mansi?
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

do fast it !!!

Dear all

This mission is still remain uncomplete. many members still have not posted their photographs....... why ? deko bhiyo aise to Rajendra uncleji ka sapna pura nahi ho payega.....

So be fast and post your photo as soon as possible......

if you will not post your photo before 5 June 2005 to bhiya Raat ko bhut drawane drawane sapne ayengeeeeeee.... .... isliye us problem se bachne ke liye jaldi se apni photo post kardo...
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    Dear all

This mission is still remain uncomplete. many members still have not posted their photographs....... why ? deko bhiyo aise to Rajendra uncleji ka sapna pura nahi ho payega.....

So be fast and post your photo as soon as possible......

if you will not post your photo before 5 June 2005 to bhiya Raat ko bhut drawane drawane sapne ayengeeeeeee.... .... isliye us problem se bachne ke liye jaldi se apni photo post kardo...
    LOL Manne konya beera tha aapne Rajendra kaka nea 'TANTRIK' 'KAALE -JADOO' ka bhi 'KORAS'(Course) kar rakhya hai!

Dakheo Kade photo alla ne bhi 'bhoot-bhat' chipta de!

Ar manne akhre mai sar pae 'Jhadhoo' mar-mar ke utarne pade! :D :D

Be careful guys, this stuff is gettin nasty now!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    BHOOT K KE BHOOT CHIPTENGE.lol

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat
    LOL Manne konya beera tha aapne Rajendra kaka nea 'TANTRIK' 'KAALE -JADOO' ka bhi 'KORAS'(Course) kar rakhya hai!

Dakheo Kade photo alla ne bhi 'bhoot-bhat' chipta de!

Ar manne akhre mai sar pae 'Jhadhoo' mar-mar ke utarne pade! :D :D

Be careful guys, this stuff is gettin nasty now!
    Gagan Bhai,

Jattan ke chipat ke bhooton ka pitne ka koi mood nahi...LOL... needar hokar photo chipka do sab...

RK^2

If we are talking about 'bhoots'. I am curious to know how many jats here believe in bhoots/evils/buri atama.

How many of you have been to 'Bala Jee',where they claim to take out bhoots from you.

and how many of you have actually seen them?

This is no humor guys, I am damn serious.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Gagan Bhai,

Jattan ke chipat ke bhooton ka pitne ka koi mood nahi...LOL... needar hokar photo chipka do sab...

RK^2

Login to view details.
    If we are talking about 'bhoots'. I am curious to know how many jats here believe in bhoots/evils/buri atama.

How many of you have been to 'Bala Jee',where they claim to take out bhoots from you.

and how many of you have actually seen them?

This is no humor guys, I am damn serious.
    My 'nanaji' has actually invited spirits at his place and has talked to them.He has done ph.D in 'Spirituality' and he had been d secretory of 'Jat Samaj Seva Trust'.My mother,my maternal uncle have also seen d spirit of my 'bade nanaji'.This is done by meditation only which needs many years to attain dat stage when u achieve d power.My nanaji ,Dr.Balbir Singh has written books about spirituality and also on 'Ch.Chhotu Ram',i dunno abt other books.

There had been a man named 'Edgar Cayce' who used 2 talk to God in his dreams.He used to ask d cures of some diseases and while he dreamt,his wife used to hear d solution (he actually used 2 speak while dreaming and then in d morning he 4got everything).So his wife used to write watever he spoke.This way people benefitted a lot through him.That's all I knew.I feel I should actually read d book on 'Edgar Cayce',I do have it wid me...but right now havin my exams.So I will surely try to give some valuable information after goin thru it.But i've been told dat there r millions of spirits around us all d time.Dun b frightened though its a fact :p

Quote Originally Posted by mansi1218
    My 'nanaji' has actually invited spirits at his place and has talked to them.He has done ph.D in 'Spirituality' and he had been d secretory of 'Jat Samaj Seva Trust'.My mother,my maternal uncle have also seen d spirit of my 'bade nanaji'.This is done by meditation only which needs many years to attain dat stage when u achieve d power.My nanaji ,Dr.Balbir Singh has written books about spirituality and also on 'Ch.Chhotu Ram',i dunno abt other books.

There had been a man named 'Edgar Cayce' who used 2 talk to God in his dreams.He used to ask d cures of some diseases and while he dreamt,his wife used to hear d solution (he actually used 2 speak while dreaming and then in d morning he 4got everything).So his wife used to write watever he spoke.This way people benefitted a lot through him.That's all I knew.I feel I should actually read d book on 'Edgar Cayce',I do have it wid me...but right now havin my exams.So I will surely try to give some valuable information after goin thru it.But i've been told dat there r millions of spirits around us all d time.Dun b frightened though its a fact :p

Are bhai ab to aap seedhe seedhe dra rahe ho..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Regards,
    Sandeep Malik
    ========================================
    Believe in yourself and belief in God is the key to sucess.

I have seen a documentary on Discovery channel like 3yrs ago ,about people who lost their near & dear ones. Those who really loved or hated the dead ones have actually seen them. But the people who were not close to the dead ones couldnt see them. Can be termed as 'evil' or 'good spirit' according to the relationship with the one who is dead.

That documentary ended on a dead lock. No conclusion. Scientists were helpless about this issue.

I believe that it was psychological as those people were really close like their mom, wife etc. It cant be rejected as their heart and brain might have crossed the certain limits. Real for them not for others but actually intangible.

Their imagination is reality for them not imagination ,for others it could be just a lie.

I have seen a documentary on Discovery channel like 3yrs ago ,about people who lost their near & dear ones. Those who really loved or hated the dead ones have actually seen them. But the people who were not close to the dead ones couldnt see them. Can be termed as 'evil' or 'good spirit' according to the relationship with the one who is dead.

That documentary ended on a dead lock. No conclusion. Scientists were helpless about this issue.

I believe that it was psychological as those people were really close like their mom, wife etc. It cant be rejected as their heart and brain might have crossed the certain limits. Real for them not for others but actually intangible.

Their imagination is reality for them not imagination ,for others it could be just a lie.

Kya Gagan Bhai....khan bhooto ke baat cher dee aapne.....ache khase bando ke baat karo na bhooto main kya rakha hai bhai......
    Regards,
    Sandeep Malik
    ========================================
    Believe in yourself and belief in God is the key to sucess.

You are right Mansi, I had read about Dr. Balbir Singhjis expertise in spiritual matters long back, about 20 years back. In fact my cousin Col. Attar Singh Sehrawat had very close interaction with him. If I remember correctly Dr. Sigh hailed from Hauz Khas village.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

Login to view details.
    oh yes.My nanaji is at Hauz Khas Village though he spends most of d time at his farmhouse.Have you really met him?His articles have been published in Hindustan times i guess,he gave lectures all around d world abt spirituality.Nice to hear frm you Sir.

No Mansi, I did never have the fortune of meeting Dr. Singh in person, but yes I read his articles in Hindustan Times about 20 yeas ago. Actually my interest in his writings arose after someone made me to read a story in Manohar Kahaniya about his miracle of talking to the soul of his close blood relation who had died in some north eastern state, perhaps Meghalaya ( I don't remember whether it was his brother or son). The story described how Dr. Singh was able to talk to the departed soul. Incidently, one of my cousins Kartar Singh is married in Dr. Singh's family.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

Login to view details.
    yes Kartar Singh is my maternal uncle,he's workin in ITC Mourya Shereton if he's d same ur talking abt.Iam very interested to know about spirits n all,i keep asking things from 'nanaji' & its real joy to listen to those unbelievale facts.
    I read about d method of inviting d spirit in some magazine long back,i still have dat article.It was d same way ,done wid a coin ,alphabets,candle n all......I heard dat firstly d lights r switched off n then all d letters,A-Z r put 2gether and then by some means d soul is invited to the place.If d method goes wrong in some way,it could be dangerous also coz u never know who's spirit it is!It could be a bad spirit i meant.

Does any1 know abt those girls whose spirits got exchanged?One was from city n another belonged to some village.

Sorry Mansi, I dont want to offend you in anyway but...
    I dont believe in all this. These are like tricks played by magicians. Alphabets,candles and so on.....really doesnt make any sense to me.

yes Kartar Singh is my maternal uncle,he's workin in ITC Mourya Shereton if he's d same ur talking abt.Iam very interested to know about spirits n all,i keep asking things from 'nanaji' & its real joy to listen to those unbelievale facts.
    I read about d method of inviting d spirit in some magazine long back,i still have dat article.It was d same way ,done wid a coin ,alphabets,candle n all......I heard dat firstly d lights r switched off n then all d letters,A-Z r put 2gether and then by some means d soul is invited to the place.If d method goes wrong in some way,it could be dangerous also coz u never know who's spirit it is!It could be a bad spirit i meant.

Does any1 know abt those girls whose spirits got exchanged?One was from city n another belonged to some village.

Yes Mansi, Kartar was working in Sheraton Hotel as Accounts Officer when I met him last over 25 years ago. He is my cousin (tau's son). I was under the impression that he had left Sheraton and shifted abroad. His elder brother is Col Attar Singh. Good to know that you are related. Scratch any jat a bit and the blood oozing is your own !!! Now coming to Dr. Balbir Singhji, I had read that he could tell by some experiments about the next birth of the dead. I read that when he talked to the soul of person who died in North East, the soul had told him that he would be born in their own family after very short period of his death. I don't know whether it turned out to be true or not ?
    Last edited by ramksehrawat; May 27th, 2005 at 08:47 PM.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

Login to view details.
    yes,actually its like dat always.The soul takes rebirth in its own family.It happens within a year.My uncle's frn asked nanaji abt his wife's rebirth n he told him dat she'll b born after 1,000years.Isn't it unbelievable!

Hi,

my cousin also faced a similar experience of those candles and board, she was along with her 3 frnds.

they had a very horrible experience..

She was shocked and decided not to do it again in future.

Cheers
    Jitender
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Login to view details.
    can u tell me in detail?

Login to view details.
    Hello uncle, I seem to b having some problem with loading my pic. But will sort it out ASAP...........till then ................