Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Jatland members without their photographs

Quote Originally Posted by vijay
    Well Shailendra,

I just joined jatland on Dec 28, 2005 and refreshed my pics four times so far. What else ?????

It is realy interesting to see that whom we are talking to at Jatland and i don't want to include female member as they have their their own problems and restrictions due our Jat comunity and i respect that.

And i really admire those unidentified members who registers as a female members and publish fake pics too.

I think you understand what i mean dude ?

No offence Shailendra !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well none taken...partially since I have no clue what you meant in the end! Ah well, whatever it is....do keep updating your pictures Vijay, as usual!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

another appeal for photographs

Dear Friends,

Can I appeal once again to all those who have not posted their pictures to please do the needful as that will bring us closer.

Thanks
    Rajendra

RK uncle:
    Chele ki ram-ram...i think the problem is different now...false photos and celebrity photos and what not...warnings etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ratananmol
    RK uncle:
    Chele ki ram-ram...i think the problem is different now...false photos and celebrity photos and what not...warnings etc...
    High time our members draw more pride in their own looks and not hide behind someone's face or remain faceless...Come on guys/ girls...show up.. Like true Jats come in open...LOL

RK^2

RK uncle:
    Abki na mane to langot phira dijo; main aapke saath hoon...

me uploaded new picture and me back too :D

Quote Originally Posted by sandy4u View Post
    I do agree with Rajender Ji !
    There is no harm in posting your picture ( even if you looks FUNNY !!!!) :p
    Aapki photo kab chipkane wali hai ?
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .