Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland members without their photographs

Jatland members without their photographs

Dear Friends,

Though Jatland.com is like our family,however, very few members have posted their pictures. I can understand the reasons for the lady members, but see no logic what so ever for male members. I am sure most of us would like to know each other more closely and feel associated through our appearances. Let me know how members feel about this.

Regards
    Rajendra

sir ji i do agree with u.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    apni photo lagakar agree hona sweekar karo

Quote Originally Posted by raj2212
    apni photo lagakar agree hona sweekar karo
    Correct. Let us see how many members post their pictures.. Those who are against it, should give some reasonable justifications at least.

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Correct. Let us see how many members post their pictures.. Those who are against it, should give some reasonable justifications at least.

RK^2
    Yes Uncleji, I fully agree with you. Other member also should attach their photographs.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

RK^2
    Hi Sir....
    I do agree with you....but there are some constraints on size of the pictures that ur pic should be this much only....i think if we can remove those constraints we can see a few more pics.....
    Regards,
    Sandeep Malik
    ========================================
    Believe in yourself and belief in God is the key to sucess.

Quote Originally Posted by malik_mca
    Hi Sir....
    I do agree with you....but there are some constraints on size of the pictures that ur pic should be this much only....i think if we can remove those constraints we can see a few more pics.....
    Pictures can be resized very easily to meet the requirements. A large number of members are computer literates and I see no problem in that. My dream is to see Jatland.com a closely knit family. Another very important issue is that why should someone feel the need of using fake identity to post his/ her views ? Why can't that be done with his/ her real identity ? Is it out of fear of something that one has to use fake identity or for some other reasons ?

RK^2

Login to view details.
    I do agree with Rajender Ji !
    There is no harm in posting your picture ( even if you looks FUNNY !!!!) :p

Quote Originally Posted by malik_mca
    Hi Sir....
    Dear Sandeep, You can resize your photo using photoshop and other photo editor. Now come and attache ur photo.
    I hope you will attache it very soon.

Another very important issue is that why should someone feel the need of using fake identity to post his/ her views ? Why can't that be done with his/ her real identity ? Is it out of fear of something that one has to use fake identity or for some other reasons ?
    RK^2
    I think only those persons can give the answer of these questions very well who are using the fake identity.

rathee bhaisaab

rathee ji u r right ..but i tried to submit my photo but it has high pixel size so it couldn`t possible. i will submit my photo surely.... mere khyal se sabhi members ko bhee photo bhejna chahiye

...Bilkul Sahee!!!

Oji Khalkhunde ji....animated picture chalegi na? Bhaai mhaari aasli picture itni interactive konya sai, isi khatir ude yo daal rakkhee hai!

Anyways, jokes apart: I agree fully that it would surley be nice if everyone posts some kind of picture of themselves to go with their posts, cause believe me it definitely adds to the comfort level by providing a mental image when responding to someone with an actual image to go with the person's name!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Login to view details.

Smile badhiya idea

Uncle ji idea to ghana badhiya sai par istai problem to konya dur howai.
    Abhi aapne female members ko exclude karke to aur bhi confusion kar diya.
    Jisne ulta-seedha likhna hoga vo female identity bana kar bhi likh sakta hai.....aur ye bahut baar hota bhi raha hai.. eK aur cheej ke jisko karna hoga vo photo bhi nakli laga sakta hai.

Mera to ye manana hai ki agar jatland.com ko aap ek Family ki tarah mante hain to phir ya to sabhi ke photo hone chahiye even females ke bhi.

dusra sabse achha tarika hai ki jo bhi member bahut galat tarike se pesh aata hai to usko apne Administrator/Moderators ek dum Block/Ban karde.
    Hamein Vichaaro ki taraf jyada dhyaan dena chahiye aur sabse bada karan ye hi hai ki hamari community ki female members is site par post karne se hich-kichaati hain.

In saari baato mein Administrator ki bhoomika par parshan-chinh lag jata hai.

Lekin maine jatland.com par ek baat dekhi ki kuchh members pahle dusre par attack karte hain aur phir apni baat kahte hain. Jaisa ki mere saath bhi hua tha (that raj rathee character). Aur badle mein mera "Purana User ID Block kar diya tha-Administrator/Moderator ne". In sab cheejon se main topic ki taraf se dhyaan hat jaata hai.

Lekin dekha ye gaya hai ki apne Administraotrs bada hi paksh-paat karte hai.

PS: Uncle ji ek to ye Pixle meri samajh se bahar hain :D aur dusra Scanner ka aur Digital Camera ka kahaan se jugaad karun. yahaan computer hi badi mushkil se naseeb hota hai vo bhi kabhi-kabhi.

Dear Friends,

Though Jatland.com is like our family,however, very few members have posted their pictures. I can understand the reasons for the lady members, but see no logic what so ever for male members. I am sure most of us would like to know each other more closely and feel associated through our appearances. Let me know how members feel about this.

Regards
    Rajendra

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nmalik For This Useful Post:

KomalC (July 9th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra
    Oji Khalkhunde ji....animated picture chalegi na? Bhaai mhaari aasli picture itni interactive konya sai, isi khatir ude yo daal rakkhee hai!

Anyways, jokes apart: I agree fully that it would surley be nice if everyone posts some kind of picture of themselves to go with their posts, cause believe me it definitely adds to the comfort level by providing a mental image when responding to someone with an actual image to go with the person's name!
    Oye Hooda ji, photo bhi lagay aur wohi purana brand..arrey mian parda uthaiye aur chehra dikhaiye...There is no excuse for members not to post their pictures if Jatland has to become a potent Jat website.

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by nmalik
    Uncle ji idea to ghana badhiya sai par istai problem to konya dur howai.
    Abhi aapne female members ko exclude karke to aur bhi confusion kar diya.
    Jisne ulta-seedha likhna hoga vo female identity bana kar bhi likh sakta hai.....aur ye bahut baar hota bhi raha hai.. eK aur cheej ke jisko karna hoga vo photo bhi nakli laga sakta hai.

Mera to ye manana hai ki agar jatland.com ko aap ek Family ki tarah mante hain to phir ya to sabhi ke photo hone chahiye even females ke bhi.

dusra sabse achha tarika hai ki jo bhi member bahut galat tarike se pesh aata hai to usko apne Administrator/Moderators ek dum Block/Ban karde.
    Hamein Vichaaro ki taraf jyada dhyaan dena chahiye aur sabse bada karan ye hi hai ki hamari community ki female members is site par post karne se hich-kichaati hain.

In saari baato mein Administrator ki bhoomika par parshan-chinh lag jata hai.

Lekin maine jatland.com par ek baat dekhi ki kuchh members pahle dusre par attack karte hain aur phir apni baat kahte hain. Jaisa ki mere saath bhi hua tha (that raj rathee character). Aur badle mein mera "Purana User ID Block kar diya tha-Administrator/Moderator ne". In sab cheejon se main topic ki taraf se dhyaan hat jaata hai.

Lekin dekha ye gaya hai ki apne Administraotrs bada hi paksh-paat karte hai.

PS: Uncle ji ek to ye Pixle meri samajh se bahar hain :D aur dusra Scanner ka aur Digital Camera ka kahaan se jugaad karun. yahaan computer hi badi mushkil se naseeb hota hai vo bhi kabhi-kabhi.
    Malik Bhai,

Mera sujhao yah hai ki Jatland ek effective plateform oobhar kar janta ke saamne aaye. I would like that most jatland members know each other personally through this plateform. Kabhi kabhi hansee majak bhi jaroori hai, magar hume jatland ko ek serious manch me develop karna bahut jaroori hai. kabhi kabhi ek do members jaroor nautankee baaj aayenge, magar mujhe poora viswaas hai ki wo jiada din nahi tik payenge.

So, let Jatland be a great place where people don't have to hide their face and identities.

RK^2

Photograph attached

Rajendra Sir,

I do agree with u, I have also pasted my picture in my profile, thodi purani hai (about five years), chalige kya.

Regards,

Ajay Choudhary

Dear Friends,

Regards
    Rajendra
    Last edited by ajayverma1973; May 17th, 2005 at 03:32 PM. Reason: cos i want some amendments in text
    Ajay Verma

Quote Originally Posted by ajaymalhan
    Rajendra Sir,

I do agree with u, I have also pasted my picture in my profile, thodi purani hai (about five years), chalige kya.

Regards,

Ajay Choudhary
    Arrey janab khoob dauregee...I hope more and more members will come forwad and take sopme troubles to post their pictures. Let us work hard and make Jatland a very vibrant, transparent and healthy plateform of Jats..

RK^2
    Last edited by rkumar; May 17th, 2005 at 06:15 PM.

Good Idea

I will also add my photo and hope that all the members will update their photos.

Wink ...Hum animated hain to kya hua...

Oye Hooda ji, photo bhi lagay aur wohi purana brand..arrey mian parda uthaiye aur chehra dikhaiye...There is no excuse for members not to post their pictures if Jatland has to become a potent Jat website.

RK^2
    Aaji yo thum kya bolte Khalkhundejee!(Mehmood estyle!) Aeisa interactive realistic bolta hua chehra... aer thum bolti 'purana brand'!?!...

Chalo jaane do... waise I can try and revert back here to my actual picture and you can see that the original animated poster is much more real than the real thing! Heh! Heh! :D

...Dunno!

Ok so why is it not updating the picture here??? (anyways; shows it in the public profile...)
    Last edited by shailendra; May 17th, 2005 at 07:05 PM.