Thread: "Delhi" - "Dilli" - "Dhillon" jats

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

"Delhi" - "Dilli" - "Dhillon" jats

Ram Ram!!

Hi guys,

Can anyone shed some light on this link please.

Thanks,

Hi Raman,

Ravi can help. Regards,

Login to view details.
    no link as in weblink ...

could someone please provide some basis for this theory with some facts pls.

thanks in advance,

Login to view details.
    "Delhi" is anglicized form of "Dilli".
    "Dilli" has many stories behind it but "Dhillon " is definitely not related to "Dilli" .

Login to view details.
    RAM RAM.

I'd always heard that Delhi and Dhillon were related?

Anyone .... ?

Hi All,

Question are the Dhillons of Delhi area and the Dhillons of Sikh tracts the same people?

Regards,

Login to view details.
    Why sunny singh you dont believe they are ???

well according to my information there is no link between delhi-dilli-dhillon
    I have no signature , Where to put my thumb impression

Hi Satya,

Even Rose expresses his doubts if these are the same two people?

Regards

Login to view details.
    Ok b4 i start out must add hindu jats dont gain nething by claiming to be the same peple like the sikhs ,now according to u it juss happens that they both are called jats and have the same last names and show the same personality traits well if u think so maybe u shudnt be on this site now shud u ??unless u wanto learn more in that case its all good ?? but sunny boy keep ur claims to another site i mean no disrespect :o the sikhs on this site r nice n happy ..

Hi Satya,

“Ok b4 i start out must add hindu jats dont gain nething by claiming to be the same peple like the Sikhs”

Why not?

“now according to u it juss happens that they both are called jats and have the same last names and show the same personality traits well if u think so maybe u shudnt be on this site now shud u ??”

I’m not sure I follow?

“unless u wanto learn more in that case its all good ??”

I want to learn more.

“but sunny boy keep ur claims to another site i mean no disrespect the sikhs on this site r nice n happy ..

What do you feel I am causing a Hindu-Sikh issue.

Let me pose the question another way – are the Hindu Dhillon near Delhi, the same as Hindu Dhillon in Haryana?

Regards,

Login to view details.
    Sunny pahji been followin all ur posts on jattworld too i kno u believe in the dhes and the deswali thing can u elaborate ?

another question if u come across a hindu jat will u think of him as being nex to ur kin ?

personally my got is found all the way in till pakistan so if i were to come across evena muslim jat hes like my brother !

Hi Satya,

“Sunny pahji been followin all ur posts on jattworld too i kno u believe in the dhes and the deswali thing can u elaborate ?”

Dhes are immigrants from Panjab – essentially Panjab Jat who entered realm of the original inhabitants of Haryana the Deswali Jats. Around 100 years ago they did not intermarry.

”another question if u come across a hindu jat will u think of him as being nex to ur kin ?”

Depends if he is a Mann, Grewal, Dhillon, etc sure. Even if he is a Rathi (Pacchada), I might feel somewhat close. If others, maybe not – it is a case by case basis.

”personally my got is found all the way in till pakistan so if i were to come across evena muslim jat hes like my brother !”

This racially true.

Regards,

Login to view details.
    Ok i dont know much abt these things so sunny elaborate a litle i was always told and saw first hand that jats are a tough pepl u don agree wit me that hindu jats have a rich past history ?

Hi Vardan/Satya,

“Ok i dont know much abt these things so sunny elaborate a litle i was always told and saw first hand that jats are a tough pepl u don agree wit me that hindu jats have a rich past history ?”

I am sure Hindu Jats have a rich past, but how much bearing does that have to do with the present? I think everyone should balance present identities with past histories and not get too caught up with the past. Lets start with the immediate past say the last 300 years.

Please share a little about you past. I am assuming your last name is Baniwal.

Best Wishes,