Thread: What's the purpose of this site

Unhappy What's the purpose of this site

I want to know what the purpose of this portal.to unite jat bring them close or to discuss the news which i think all of us see every day on there tele or read on net or newspaper.i mean come on jat brothers u discuss things greg chapel new coach what does this has to do with unity and upliftment of community i think we should concentrate more on the jat factor than discussing other things there are several other place where u can discuss things like this discuss the real thing here upliftment of jats and unity of jat community.
    Last edited by mit; May 23rd, 2005 at 06:10 PM.

Dear Amit,

If you are talking of universal unity among jats or for that matter among any community, then I am afraid, it may never happen. You must first define the broad parameters on which you would like Jats to be united and then how you wish to implement it to see its results. Let me take the opportunity to define the problem myself so that you can apprehend the task ahead;

Let us assume that as of now Jats are not united and and they are looking in different directions. First task would be to define a clear direction which attracts larger majority of jats. Second step would be make them look in that direction and reach to some set goal.

In my view the best you can do at this site is to debate and come out with some sort of vague direction in which you want the jats to look and move. This site can not make Jats look and move in that direction. Reasons are very simple. If you look at the number of active jats even on this site, they are hardly 100. These 100 jats are located all over the world and hardly spend 1% of their time among masses of jat population, whom we want to unite ultimately.

You can not make any worthwhile impact unless you are willing to spend at least 50% of you time and resources among jat masses whom you want to unite and lift.

RK^2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Dear Amit,

If you are talking of universal unity among jats or for that matter among any community, then I am afraid, it may never happen. You must first define the broad parameters on which you would like Jats to be united and then how you wish to implement it to see its results. Let me take the opportunity to define the problem myself so that you can apprehend the task ahead;

Let us assume that as of now Jats are not united and and they are looking in different directions. First task would be to define a clear direction which attracts larger majority of jats. Second step would be make them look in that direction and reach to some set goal.

In my view the best you can do at this site is to debate and come out with some sort of vague direction in which you want the jats to look and move. This site can not make Jats look and move in that direction. Reasons are very simple. If you look at the number of active jats even on this site, they are hardly 100. These 100 jats are located all over the world and hardly spend 1% of their time among masses of jat population, whom we want to unite ultimately.

You can not make any worthwhile impact unless you are willing to spend at least 50% of you time and resources among jat masses whom you want to unite and lift.

RK^2
    Respected uncle i have mentiioned this in the thread http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8334
    and now i m putting the matter of that thread here.
    What i would like to suggest is that first we should make an individual level effort to unite jat i mean we need a feeling like the way you and Tavathia uncle has suggested and the best way is to start from ourself i mean this is the open invitation to all those who feel to unite jat and who want to do something for the community we are not asking for a contribution of money what we are asking is contribution of real feeling i mean a jat should be a feeling in every jat and the base of our effort is a nice cause to unite jat we are not saying to hurt any one non jat but uplift all the jat coz if once we are unite than we can also think for the upliftment of the nation and thus i think this effort has blessing of God.
    What i m saying is if any jat ask for help the other jat which are in the position to help should take a move ahead to help other jat with enthusiasm and the other jat who is taking there help should be thankful and should take an oath to help other jat just the way he has been helped by a jat.
    If there are people serious about it than we can establish a JAT HELPlINE which will survyive in all the cities and every where which will have list of all the jats and to be member of that help line you have to contribute some of ur time to that help line that to run that help line and i will request the efficient jats to come forward and take initiative in this effort.
    On who being the leader this JAT HELP line will have a constitution which divide each members responsibility as per his or her potential ,in which i think no body should have problem and every one will be treated equaly by othres maintaining the decorum of the site no individual upliftment on this forum but the upliftment of whole jat community there would be help for individual in their life.NO place for personal differences and politics in this site, coz this forum will be for vanishing the diffrences and politics with in the race.
    thanks
    amit

Dear Amit,

I can see your good intentions. We have to come out with a workable strategy to help the community. Time, money and knowledge are the three commodities which will be required the community. Let me share with you how I have been thinking of doing it;

1. Make a data bank of our resources ( resources include spare time and money which any individula will be able to spare for a cause of his/ her choice).

2. Work out the priorities where resources will be spent ( in my list education is number one priority , rest everything is secondary)

3. Circulate the tasks one would like to get invloved and how much time/ money one will be willing to contribute. The contribution need not be through some organisation. It can be direct.

However, the core issue is how much time one can devote among the community where services are needed..Discussing a problem is is useful if ultimate motive is to act.. As I told you under other thread as well, don't expect massive response from members for such things.. Others might join you only when you prove your worth on ground...Involve only very few committed people...Make a small begining on you woan or with few committed friends...Rest will follow...Don't be disheartened by lack of response.....Don't expect too much attention for your good motives...

RK^2

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up keep it up

dear amit
    take initiative and frutify ur wonderful idea but please do not expect others to take the lead . go ahead and others will follow and i will be one among those.
    keep up the fire and feelings , happy venturing and all the best .

take care

Arrow good citizen .. pledge

amit lets do it ... remember the pledge ...
    I am with u dude ...

Originally Posted by rkumar
    bahut khoob...let me know each one of you, how you will put the actions on ground and how much time each of you will spend ? As most of you have jobs in cities or overseas, I am keen to know your action plans on ground ?

RK^2

PLAN IS TO EDUCATE ... AND BE ROLE MODELS .

PEOPLE WHO ARE OVERSEAS OR IN CITIES CAN ALWAZ HELP WHENEVR THEY ARE THERE FOR HOLIDAYS OR TRIP .

I HEARD... A JAAT SENATOR FROM USA . HE ADOPTED HIS WHOLE GAON . AND HE IS TAKING CARE OF SCHOOL AND ROADS THERE .

EVEN IF WE START LITTLE BY LITTLE ATLEST WE WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE A MARK .

MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO BRING AWEARNESS ABOUT DIFFERENT ISSUES OUR COMMUNITY IS FACING ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Dear Amit,

I can see your good intentions. We have to come out with a workable strategy to help the community. Time, money and knowledge are the three commodities which will be required the community. Let me share with you how I have been thinking of doing it;

1. Make a data bank of our resources ( resources include spare time and money which any individula will be able to spare for a cause of his/ her choice).

2. Work out the priorities where resources will be spent ( in my list education is number one priority , rest everything is secondary)

3. Circulate the tasks one would like to get invloved and how much time/ money one will be willing to contribute. The contribution need not be through some organisation. It can be direct.

However, the core issue is how much time one can devote among the community where services are needed..Discussing a problem is is useful if ultimate motive is to act.. As I told you under other thread as well, don't expect massive response from members for such things.. Others might join you only when you prove your worth on ground...Involve only very few committed people...Make a small begining on you woan or with few committed friends...Rest will follow...Don't be disheartened by lack of response.....Don't expect too much attention for your good motives...

RK^2

DEAR JAT
    i think first of all we need to meet the people within the community more and more communication.The best way to unite jats is to join all the major hubs. i mean we still have the leaders with in the community on small and big level on khap level and on gotra level we make a team of efficient people and go to these leaders with in the jat community and than after taking consent of these leaders which in a way mean the whole jat community countrywide we will decide a world level leader of jats.i know it's difficult but if we do it together it's not impossible afterall we are together and together we can make all our elders to permit us to go further in this cause, believe me once we gain this level i assure you we will not be to far from the day when jat will shine in world.coz from there our decision will be decision of all the jat countrywide and in a way world wide coz no matter where we live our roots are basicaly from these 4 5 places.Think when all the jats in one voice say "yes" to something how much weight will that "yes" will have and if we say "no" to some thing the whole parliament will feel a tsunami.we will have a portion for jats in every single opportunity raise in any part of the country .If we all get united all the jat have support of eachother the whole community in every aspect of life and we will have strongest positioin in the society. Now we need some enthusiastic people who can join the team who have flair and zeal to unite the jats and in this we need support of all the members by all means.I am here to start i am ready to go to india and go on this trip to unite jats countrywide tell me who else can join me or help in this cause by any means.
    regards
    amit

Quote Originally Posted by mit
    DEAR JAT
    I am here to start i am ready to go to india and go on this trip to unite jats countrywide tell me who else can join me or help in this cause by any means.
    regards
    amit
    Dear Amit I respect your felling and views. I am with you and ready to contribute my part to unite the JAT. first tell me about your plan that should be excuted.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    Dear Amit I respect your felling and views. I am with you and ready to contribute my part to unite the JAT. first tell me about your plan that should be excuted.
    hi mukesh thanks for ur enthu in this cause well my plan at the moment it to go and meet the major leaders of the jat community on the basis of khap,gotra and area level and i am waiting some efficient members with same spirit to come forward and join this trip i realy appriciate your enthu hope u wil keep the same feeling in the future
    thanks
    amit

Thumbs up Keep it up!!

Amit bhai,
    I appreciate your enthusiasm to help and unite Jats.
    I think it couldn't be fruitful to meet the major leaders of the jat community on the basis of khap, gotra level. These leaders are doing their jobs nicely - at their own levels.

In my opinion - we should start from a small/scratch level. This can be done by forming small groups in the areas we live - like the one we are trying to form; by holding Delhi Jaats Meet. Bangalore Jaats Meet, Jaat Union in UK etc. are also on the envil. More like these can be formed.

After having these groups all over India and the World - we can go to these leaders of our community in villages. Because then, we must be having all the resources (like funds and manpower etc.) to help the needy in our community.

In our villages, I don't think many are educated - the only foremost requirement for our community; as Mr. Rajendra said previously - that's why we are treated as backward. We can appreciate them to go for higher education and provide with the resources. After each and every jat is educated - we can held our heads high and say, 'come on world - we are ready to face you'.

Mr. Ram S. Arya and Mr. Kapoor Singh are doing a great contribution to our community by uniting jats in the US and helping the community in villages (let me tell you here - this is a great inspiration for me). Mr. Baljit is also helping every jat he encounters. Mr. Birbal is also providing a helping hand to our youngsters in Canada. There are many in Austalia, to help our community.

These are great contibutions to our community and much more needs to be done - if we want to unite. This could be the best way to move forward and work in tandem with all the jaats.

Moreover, dear Amit, I am always ready to do the needful for our community and I am with you - in this great cause for Jaats.

(I may be wrong somewhere but hope you understand - what I mean to say!)

Thanks
    Last edited by stokas; May 27th, 2005 at 02:22 PM.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by stokas
    Amit bhai,
    I appreciate your enthusiasm to help and unite Jats.
    I think it couldn't be fruitful to meet the major leaders of the jat community on the basis of khap, gotra level. These leaders are doing their jobs nicely - at their own levels.

In my opinion - we should start from a small/scratch level. This can be done by forming small groups in the areas we live - like the one we are trying to form; by holding Delhi Jaats Meet. Bangalore Jaats Meet, Jaat Union in UK etc. are also on the envil. More like these can be formed.

After having these groups all over India and the World - we can go to these leaders of our community in villages. Because then, we must be having all the resources (like funds and manpower etc.) to help the needy in our community.

In our villages, I don't think many are educated - the only foremost requirement for our community; as Mr. Rajendra said previously - that's why we are treated as backward. We can appreciate them to go for higher education and provide with the resources. After each and every jat is educated - we can held our heads high and say, 'come on world - we are ready to face you'.

Mr. Ram S. Arya and Mr. Kapoor Singh are doing a great contribution to our community by uniting jats in the US and helping the community in villages (let me tell you here - this is a great inspiration for me). Mr. Baljit is also helping every jat he encounters. Mr. Birbal is also providing a helping hand to our youngsters in Canada. There are many in Austalia, to help our community.

These are great contibutions to our community and much more needs to be done - if we want to unite. This could be the best way to move forward and work in tandem with all the jaats.

Moreover, dear Amit, I am always ready to do the needful for our community and I am with you - in this great cause for Jaats.

(I may be wrong somewhere but hope you understand - what I mean to say!)

Thanks

Sir first of all regards to u and thanks for being with us, u are right in ur way and no offences but than i will say we need to be more organised and the communication should be straight and from top to bottom and at all levels and there should be a body and frequent meetings and the efficient should come forward and decide to setup a sought of co-oprative jat society which will work for the reform of jats on firstly like rajendra uncle had said education, secondly political and social development of jats i mean in the race of world where is first of all we indians stand and secondly where do we jat stand.as u know growth is life no growth no life what we can do to grow our community what i thought is i find myself at ease in communicating and meeting people and joining them making them understand my logic and believe me if i have this zeal to go and unite jat than there must be somesought of Gods will.I am not saying that i can do it alone thats why i m asking some members who can come forward and a team can start working on the basic thing which is proper organisation and communication between the scattered jat society coz in todays world people are getting selfcentred and no body think of working as a team but than to grow the community we have to make effort to unite and creating eagerness for jat blood in every single jat led of today's india.
    Last edited by mit; May 30th, 2005 at 09:27 PM.

Login to view details.

Cool it will be all talk and no action

dear all,
    why waste time in formulating theories and all. nothing will happen. try to utilise time in working and so called " upliftment" will happen by itself.

Thumbs up Good Discussion

It is a good discussion...but like anything new Ideas evolve.

Idea of Jatland will evolve too. More and more Jats are getting linked Via this Site. Sharing and meeting on a Social Level...which is one step forward.

Networking can be very useful.

Then next step would be to have an Idea and get the like minded people to join in and take action as neccessary.

Dont give up. sooner or later jigsaw pieces will start falling in its place.

And dont forget SADHU KI NAHIN JAMAT AUR SINGHON KAY NAHIN LEHDAY..LEADERS WALK AHEAD AND LEAD
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Wink Oh Ya...

Quote Originally Posted by navneetsangwan
    dear all,
    why waste time in formulating theories and all. nothing will happen. try to utilise time in working and so called " upliftment" will happen by itself.
    LETS SEE MAAMU WHAT U CAN DO TO UPLIFT JATS... HA HA :eek:
    ARRA JAAT ..YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE ... SO LIVE IT UP ..

Login to view details.

Thumbs up gaurav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear gaurav,
    ages since we had any contact. a surprise to see you posted here. i visit the site very occasionally since do not find time to do all this. ( no airs). i am working as TRAINER with MAX NEW YORK LIFE in PUNJAB. currently preparing for AMFI ( mutual funds certification) exam. what r u doing in land of paris hilton. i knew u went there to pursue a course of some sorts . i think you have adopted the land . good place US , isnt it ? hows sandy? do u have his contact no. ?
    i was just being a bit nasty when i posted that message. the fact is that i was just not able to find patience to read all those loooong medications and formulations.