Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shouldn't they be here?

Exclamation Shouldn't they be here?

Dear Jatland members,

It is very unfortunate; what happened on 17/03/05 and 18/03/05 in the thread, 'New Entity ??????'?

Maj. Kulwant, Uday Dahiya, Alkesh, Vikas Virjania, Amardeep Bazaad, Dev Dahiya, Dev Sansanwal and Virender Kr. Gahlawat, all at once resigned (else opted out or whatever you can say). It is fine that this is their personal decision. But, don't you think that they were (and all others) a great contribution to OUR Jatland?

As, Shailendra Hooda said that they were good contributers to this site and every member is an important part of Jatland, but why they are not here? Don't we really miss their absence? Hooda also raised a good point there that they should ask for more clearence on any point, rather than quitting.

Anu Rana (the moderator) entered in the picture once, but could not be fruitful, as the stampede continued.

This is not a marriage, ke kisi ko manaaney jaayein!!! OK!!!! But, if you got angered on any point, with someone closest to you, won't you think, that person should come to you and speak wholeheartedly and make something clear to you? If you don't think so, you are a rock and doesn't need a relation with anyone.

Dhyaan rakhiye, 'jahaan pyaar aur apnaapan hota hai, wahin naarazgi hoti hai'
    (Please don't weigh this with a 'kunbaa' or 'parivaar').

Rajender saahab rightly said, 'main yahaan par dataa hua hoon'; as all are not like minded people here (there may be a difference in opinions).

But, those members have an 'emotion' or 'sentiment' with Jatland, so they must have been evoked. Can we say that they are irresponsible or ignorant? No!!!

In the last, I can only say that we 'do' need these members or the earlier ones, who have quitted. They really 'are' great contributers to this site, as me and you.

Nitin Dahiya must enter at this point and do something needful for the welfare of our Jatland and bring them back.

Please give due respects to the attachments with Jatland.

Thanks to all dear ones; who are here and not here!!!!!!!!

Shailendra Tokas

(Deleted by author).
    Last edited by raj_rathee; March 29th, 2005 at 03:02 AM.

(Deleted by author)
    Last edited by raj_rathee; March 29th, 2005 at 03:00 AM.

Dear Raj,

I am not here to make fuss of anything, but only wanted to point out that 'agar boond-boond se ghadaa bharta hai, to boond-boond se hi ghadaa khaali bhi hotaa hai'.
    Yes, Anu has cleared everything in her post and all the members are mature enough to understand that, but these are my opinions and don't take them personally.
    I have seen that 'jaaton mein ekka nahin hota'. Those members may be wrong or right on some fronts, but that doesn't mean, we should ignore them. It's fine that we should not stuff milk bottles in their mouths but, 'ghar mein hamein lagey ki koi galat raah par chal bhi raha hai, to kya hamara farz nahin hai ki usey samjhaein aur ghar vaapas ley aaein'?
    You are right, it's upto them, when they want to be here.
    They are not our relatives; but our brothers and sisters within our community. I only want that they should be here, it's as simple as that!!

Dear fellow members, please don't take it personally!

Thanks,

Shailendra

Allright Bro !

I have some rather strong opinions here having observed this site and
    activity for a prolonged time. Generally tend to just move on but felt
    tempted to express my opinions recently.

But I'll defer to you folks...No more from me here....

Quote Originally Posted by stokas
    Dear Raj,

I am not here to make fuss of anything, but only wanted to point out that 'agar boond-boond se ghadaa bharta hai, to boond-boond se hi ghadaa khaali bhi hotaa hai'.
    Yes, Anu has cleared everything in her post and all the members are mature enough to understand that, but these are my opinions and don't take them personally.
    I have seen that 'jaaton mein ekka nahin hota'. Those members may be wrong or right on some fronts, but that doesn't mean, we should ignore them. It's fine that we should not stuff milk bottles in their mouths but, 'ghar mein hamein lagey ki koi galat raah par chal bhi raha hai, to kya hamara farz nahin hai ki usey samjhaein aur ghar vaapas ley aaein'?
    You are right, it's upto them, when they want to be here.
    They are not our relatives; but our brothers and sisters within our community. I only want that they should be here, it's as simple as that!!

Dear fellow members, please don't take it personally!

Thanks,

Shailendra

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee
    Allright Bro !

I have some rather strong opinions here having observed this site and
    activity for a prolonged time. Generally tend to just move on but felt
    tempted to express my opinions recently.

But I'll defer to you folks...No more from me here....
    Dear Raj,

Are you also going to do the same as others have done? This is wrong.
    Be mature enough to express your opinions, as they are needed here.
    Please don't take me wrong.

Misunderstandings....

Dear Shailendra,

I can understand your point of view, indicative of your desire to take everyone together and forward. Well, you are right but may I give my takle on this whole episode. But before I do that I must give my point of view regarding larger issues.

I had joined this site almost two years back with a very clear aim. To interact with a sample of the most educated percentage of JATS ie HINDU JATS. I found members giving very valulable suggestions to others on wide ranging issues like immigration, education, relocation, charity etc. I found that the site was not all HUMOUR but had much more substance in it. JATS are emotional people and once in a while we had members exchanging strong words. It is OK, nothing serious. It happens everyday around us.

I am very clear as to why I am on this site. It depends upon the individual how he wants to utilise this forum. Some want to change society through this site while others want to have fun. Free society, free thoughts and free choices. No one can take that away from individuals. Some use this site to extract favours from NRIs, make full use of them in the name of 'JATS' and then forget (I am aware of some parasites but would not name them). Others use this site to genuinly do some good for the society. We have all kind here.

Now comes the issue of 'Ownership' of this site. I am not very well versed about these matters but I believe Mr Nitin Dahiya owns this site. It take a lot of money to host this site and many members contribute towards it. If I was in Mr Dahiya's place I would do a 'Sameer Bhatia' (after the site became very popular), make millions, but spend half of it on the community. In reality I don't care who owns/rules this site but I am very clear that I shall continue to be part of it till it remains 'Free of Cost' and I am not 'Moderated'.

The moment I read the whole confusion about this word 'Moderated', I knew it was no achievement to be 'Moderated'. It means censorship of a kind. I would rather go to a mental hospital than be 'Moderated'. I don't understand why educated members did not understand this simple meaning. As to why Monica Dahiya was 'Moderated' was explained by Mr Nitin Dahiya. The matter should have ended there. And to put it more bluntly: bhai uski site hai, jis ko marji 'Moderated' karega. Pasand na aaye to bhai apni nayri site khol lo. But I assure to be member of that site too. I don't know why we all can't understand these simple things in life. And then we talk about 'Vision', 'Mission' & 'Upliftment'.

I would not appeal to the members who have left to return. It would be an insult to their intelligence and independence. I have spoken personally to few and maintain what I just said.

Now the issue of opening the site for ALL JATS. I am against this from day one and I protest. But I shall not run away from this site on this issue but ensure that 'They' run away to their respective sites. So far there is not much indication of NON HINDU JATS becoming members of this site.

So dear Shailendra, do good for your community silently, as many do. Don't be too sentimental about 'Non Issues'. And never forget to have fun while all this is going on.

Good that you all could meet in Delhi.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Talking ...Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    Dear Shailendra,

The moment I read the whole confusion about this word 'Moderated', I knew it was no achievement to be 'Moderated'. It means censorship of a kind. I would rather go to a mental hospital than be 'Moderated'. I don't understand why educated members did not understand this simple meaning. I don't know why we all can't understand these simple things in life. And then we talk about 'Vision', 'Mission' & 'Upliftment'.

Regards,

JS Malik
    LOL! That was quite funnily put Col Malik , but well said!

Shailendra, I respect your concern too on all this but I guess its every man for himself... Try not to be too disappointed with all this and keep doing the good work and keep posting!!!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee
    (Deleted by author)
    :D :D :D

some self deleted, some got deleted!

Dear Jatland members,

Maj. Kulwant, Uday Dahiya, Alkesh, Vikas Virjania, Amardeep Bazaad, Dev Dahiya, Dev Sansanwal and Virender Kr. Gahlawat, all at once resigned (else opted out or whatever you can say). It is fine that this is their personal decision. But, don't you think that they were (and all others) a great contribution to OUR Jatland?

Shailendra Tokas
    Shailendra Bhai,

It is a pity that the hard labour and dream of this brilliant boy Nitin Dahiya is being trampled upon by his own people, the jats, for whom he had created this platform. The very famous saying about jatda and katda has proved true once again. I am sad that some respectable members have chosen to stay away. Besides the names above, respectable people like, Shri Dharampal Singh Dudiji, Dr. Birbal Singhji, Dr. Ram Aryaji and many more are hardly seen on this site. Even our omnipresent Rajendraji is missing for several days now. It is not that we should all have same opinion on everything under the sun. We may have difference of opinion but while expressing our disagreement, we should use temperate language especially while acting with the elder and respectable members. I fail to understand by using founl language what some members, especially the younger ones, are trying to prove. One can disagree even by using temperate language. Rather foul language is a manifestation of weakness. With the hope that we shall all adhere to appropriate and temperate language from now on, I appeal to all the above and other senior members to reconsider their decision and continue to be our guide on this platform. Even if someone has annoyed them, demonstrating magnanimity foregive them. After all they are all our own children.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

[QUOTE=shailendra][COLOR=DarkRed]LOL! That was quite funnily put Col Malik , but well said!and sht......

Bilkul sahi rasta dhikaya! but the path you show throw no hurdles (at all)and leads to ruins all the times (not mostly). :p . just kiddin man!

Bas tu raste mat dhikhya kar yaar!

Talking ...Bera konya paatta!

[QUOTE=gaganjat]
    Quote Originally Posted by shailendra
    [COLOR=DarkRed]LOL! That was quite funnily put Col Malik , but well said!......

Bilkul sahi rasta dhikaya! but the path you show throw no hurdles (at all)and leads to ruins all the times (not mostly). :p . just kiddin man!

Bas tu raste mat dhikhya kar yaar!
    Hmmm???
    Anyways Gagan, whatever that meant; thanks still for appreciating the signature................
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Dear Col. Jagmohan, Sehrawat bhaai and Hooda bhaai,

You all are right in some or the other way.

Col. Malik, you rightly said that this would be an insult to their intelligence and independence.

As RK said; we should atleast use temperate language for our seniors and respectable members.

Nitin Dahiya has definitely done a good job in providing this great site to us and we all should respect this. Jatland is really a great place to interact with our community and have a little bit of fun.

But, I never wanted to touch anybody's sentiments with this posting. All of you know, what I mean from this posting. If someone has hurt, then please excuse me.

I will definitely keep on posting and do the needful for the upliftment of our community.

Thanks to all dear members,

Shailendra

Tokas Bhai, bilkul theel bat kahi,
    All these people were good contributor and they should have been here and they should returned back....

Dear Jatland members,

It is very unfortunate; what happened on 17/03/05 and 18/03/05 in the thread, 'New Entity ??????'?

As, Shailendra Hooda said that they were good contributers to this site and every member is an important part of Jatland, but why they are not here? Don't we really miss their absence? Hooda also raised a good point there that they should ask for more clearence on any point, rather than quitting.

Anu Rana (the moderator) entered in the picture once, but could not be fruitful, as the stampede continued.

This is not a marriage, ke kisi ko manaaney jaayein!!! OK!!!! But, if you got angered on any point, with someone closest to you, won't you think, that person should come to you and speak wholeheartedly and make something clear to you? If you don't think so, you are a rock and doesn't need a relation with anyone.

Dhyaan rakhiye, 'jahaan pyaar aur apnaapan hota hai, wahin naarazgi hoti hai'
    (Please don't weigh this with a 'kunbaa' or 'parivaar').

Rajender saahab rightly said, 'main yahaan par dataa hua hoon'; as all are not like minded people here (there may be a difference in opinions).

But, those members have an 'emotion' or 'sentiment' with Jatland, so they must have been evoked. Can we say that they are irresponsible or ignorant? No!!!

In the last, I can only say that we 'do' need these members or the earlier ones, who have quitted. They really 'are' great contributers to this site, as me and you.

Nitin Dahiya must enter at this point and do something needful for the welfare of our Jatland and bring them back.

Please give due respects to the attachments with Jatland.

Thanks to all dear ones; who are here and not here!!!!!!!!

Shailendra Tokas
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Dear Dalal saahab,

Thank you for your appreciation, but it's totally upto them.

The quitted members can only decide themselves, when they are going to return.

But, you can see, how many of our members post anything here too often ( there are more than three thousand of these). As our Jatland is for interaction; how many of us are interacting?

The quitted members were atleast trying to keep this site alive. They all were appreciating others to write in more here.

I remember one great prose here:

Life isn't about keeping score.
    It's not about how many friends you have or
    how accepted you are.
    Not about if you have plans this weekend or
    if you're alone.

It isn't about who your family is or
    how much money they have or
    what kind of car you drive.

It's not about how beautiful or ugly you are.
    Or, what clothes you wear, what shoes you have,
    Or, what kind of music you listen to.

It's not about if your hair is red, black or brown,
    Or if your skin is too light or too dark.
    Not about what grades you get, how smart you are,
    how smart everybody else thinks you are,
    or how smart standardized tests say you are.

It's not about what clubs you're in or
    how good you are at your sport.
    It's not about representing your whole being on a piece of paper
    and seeing who will "accept the written you."
    Life just isn't.

The Life Is...
    about who you love and who you hurt.
    It's about who you make happy or unhappy purposefully.
    It's about keeping or betraying trust.
    It's about friendship, used as a sanctity or a weapon.
    It's about what you say and mean,
    maybe hurtful, maybe heartening.

It's about what judgments you pass and why,
    And whom your judgments are spread to.
    It's about whom you've ignored, with full control and intention.
    It's about jealousy, fear, ignorance, and revenge.
    It's about carrying inner hate and love,
    letting it grow and spreading it.

But most of all,
    it's about using your life,
    to touch or poison other people's hearts,
    in such a way, that could have never occurred alone.
    Only you choose, the way those hearts are affected,
    and those choices are, what life's all about.

Thank you,

Shailendra Tokas

we should look forward & close this unfortunately happened chapter.

"Kahan gaye wo log". Bahut yaad aati hai. We miss you all folks, please come back...
    JAT - Justice And Truth

Quote Originally Posted by ramksehrawat
    ... Even our omnipresent Rajendraji is missing for several days now. ...
    Sehrawat Ji,

I was in India during this period and was not accessing the internet. Trust me, I love Jatland and would continue doing so. Bhai Zindgi ka caravan chalta rahega aise hi..kuch log aayenge, kuch jayenge...ache log upne yaden chor jayenge...Let us keep moving and doing some good work through our deeds and thoughts...all I can say is that..

" O jaane wale, ho sake to laut ke aana.."...

Our love for our community should not be diminished by few incidences here and there...World is changing too fast and we have to work really hard to help our community integrate with this fast changing world...Keep moving..

Rajendra
    Last edited by rkumar; April 30th, 2005 at 05:37 PM.

Thumbs up

Dear Members,

I had been thinking of writing in and airing my views for quite a while now mess would have a natural death, which it did temporarily for time being....Now that the demon has resurfaced I guess I have to write and at least air my views and I guess and hope many would agree with me.

I think some people seem to have taken the pledge to settle personal scores using this forum and the kind of banter that they indulge in seem to remind me of my nursery days when as a kid I used to bully a few pals.
    I m sure that these are not just my views but those of a lot of like-minded GENUINE Jat here.

Baljit

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Sehrawat Ji,

Bhai Zindgi ka caravan chalta rahega aise hi..kuch log aayenge, kuch jayenge...ache log upne yaden chor jayenge...Let us keep moving and doing some good work through our deeds and thoughts...all I can say is that..

Our love for our community should not be diminished by few incidences here and there...World is changing too fast and we have to work really hard to help our community integrate with this fast changing world...Keep moving..

Rajendra
    Well said uncle ji, I fully agree with you. We should keep our work for our community continoue without taking serious to few unexpected incidences.
    By the way maine bi yehi socha tha ki aapne bhi resignation de diya hai. Lakin apko phir yeha dek kar bhut kushi huwi. I am sorry ki maine galat soch liya tha.

“Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”