Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plant Tissue Culture Training/setup

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dchhill
    Yep buddy............ I am preparing for an exam these days ........ then job search ................. then moving out ......................it will take at least 2-3months for everything to be normal again .............. I am doin Fine ..............thx for ur concern

Gud luck
    Divya
    Best of luck to you...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    HI!
    Just read about you idea? You can meet Some People in DU, Botany department. Dr I Usha Rao etc. I studied there but have no idea how helpful she might be. also PTC is done in a big way at NCPGR, delhi. Visiting these places will give you some idea as to your wants.
    hope that was helpful.
    prachi

you may wish to check out Dept. of PMB (Plant Mol. Biol.) , Delhi Univ., South Campus. Though I'm not connected to plants study but had heard of good things about the research there.
    Good luck!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Smile

Thanx Dr. Poonam and Prachi for your suggestions... I will make out them as soon as fesiable to me...
    These days I am in full load of my thesis work likely to sumit in few days...
    In the mean time I have heard about a person near Dist. MuzafarNagar . Who is running his own nursery and have done some work on the PTC as well. I got a connection to reach out there as well. may be soon I will start with him for a month or so... Than I would like to appraoch to the experts ... So that I may not able to make too much mistakes and anoid them ....