Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can we Jats do somthing similar ????

Can we Jats do somthing similar ????

Dear Friends,

Here is a challenge for all of us or at least some of us. Taking clue from the following news item, I am requesting Jatland members who can join the missions to e-literate jats in rural areas ? Let us make a team of all those who are really serious.

http://www.ndtv.com/morenews/showmor...ivide&id=73813

RK^2

I am ready to do this not only for JATs, for all. Please mark me as team member.

Thanks,
    Ham

i would like to provide my services to such a great proceess..

but i think it is not an easy task.
    Sandeep Dahiya

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Arrow point to ponder

dear rajendra ji
    The utility of carrying out such an exercise is questionable and i think the situation in kerala and jatlands are different. keralite are literates and some kind of edge in email or IT gives them leverage to pick up some job, wherein we need the education itself at the first place. nevertheless something is better then nothing . all the best

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Dear Friends,

Here is a challenge for all of us or at least some of us. Taking clue from the following news item, I am requesting Jatland members who can join the missions to e-literate jats in rural areas ? Let us make a team of all those who are really serious.

RK^2
    why we can not do . we also have two hands, one brain, two legs, and many dedicated people as they have ... so i think we can do it if once we join our hand together.....
    I has been reading from last few months to make a team to do the work for the welfare of our community people but nothing could be done yet.
    nothing could be achieved without making a team and as we know team will not be made on papers.... so i think we should start someting on ground level after discussing with all members who want to work as a team member to help and do something for the better future of our community and country. And I am ready to do my part.
    And Rajendra uncleji you are able to lead that team and I am sure we all with you can set an example in this matter......
    Lets make a team without wating to anything
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Dear Mukesh,

Let us make a team of 10-20 persons who can spare time for this project. We can spare weekends. I will organise the Laptops and transport. We can launch the project early next year when I move back to India for good. Till that time let us work out the modealities of implementing it on ground. We need to get some instruction materila printed in hindi/ english as well. May be some one of you can get in touch with Kerala group and find out their approach to it..

RK^2

Thumbs up

Dear Friends,

RK^2
    Rajendraji the idea is good but the situation in different in Malappuram District at least one of the family member is working abroad and as we know the internet is the easiest,cheapst and real time way to connect with u r near and dear one and this type of e-literation is good for those family members whose kith and kin are living abroad.Though am not averse to the idea of e-literation of our community but as we know even today in our villages literation rate very poor .It would be a boon for the villagers if they become e-literate. I am ready to do what ever i can do in this noble cause .

Parvinder

Rajendraji, it's a very nice idea. Though, those of us who are outside can help only materially, our friends back home have to take initiative in reaching to the people.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

Rajendra Ji,

I am ready to do my part.

Dear Mukesh,

Let us make a team of 10-20 persons who can spare time for this project. We can spare weekends. I will organise the Laptops and transport. We can launch the project early next year when I move back to India for good. Till that time let us work out the modealities of implementing it on ground. We need to get some instruction materila printed in hindi/ english as well. May be some one of you can get in touch with Kerala group and find out their approach to it..

RK^2
    Yes we can make a dedicated team 15-30 person. I hope.. Here are many dedicated people who may wants to joint this...
    Here I have found the link of that project
    http://www.akshaya.net

Dear Friends,

RK^2
    Dear Rajender ji
    i am ready to join this mission. i will do my best towards the goals assigned to me by your side. as i am residing in the rural area so i know that there is great need to educate the peoples in the rural area not only jats but all those who are labour class and don't aware about education. if we don't take it seriously at this time then its results will be very bad in the coming time it would be very hard to survive for the uneducated people.we see in the routine life that if a farmer is not educated then he is not able even to get the right seeds and fertilizers on the accurate price, he has to pay at every stage of his life for his illetracy. some narrow minded people consider the illetrate person and animal same thing and make him fool or fun on him.
    so at this time it becomes necessary to educate our people otherwise it causes the acute effect on our community.so we should join together and work like a team to achieve this goal. if once we started it and all of us put our sencere affort then its not a big deal for us.

Regards
    Anil Sheokand
    "JUSTICE ACTION & TRUTH"

Quote Originally Posted by anilsheokand
    Dear Rajender ji
    i am ready to join this mission. i will do my best towards the goals assigned to me by your side.
    Bhot Khoob Anil.... Its really good that many member are coming forward to join this team...I hope many good member will also come to join this team. good spirite .. keep it up..

Rajendra Jee....
    it's really nice to hear your views.....i am ready to be part of this mission......
    Regards,
    Sandeep Malik
    ========================================
    Believe in yourself and belief in God is the key to sucess.

Dear Friends,

India is emerging rapidly on world scene. May be we will have a time window of 20 years before some unknown crisis hits world politics. We must utilize this time window to improve the lot of our people. From my side, I have decided to put my last penny for rural India. I will be winding up my job by the middle of next year to join the movement in India.

Great ideas are now flowing from India almost on hourly basis. Yesterday India announced the formation of National Knowledge Commission, with Sam Pitroda as its chairman. I sent a congratulatory message to Mr Pitroda, which he very kindly acknowledged. Things which we could never imagine even few weeks back, are now happening. Look how Mr Advani was invited by Pakistani government to inaugrate the rebuilding of katkas temple. These are just an indication of the type of changes which are happening very rapidly.

We have to make many groups who will have to move in rural hinterland and educate people of changes and opportunities knocking their doors. We have to teach our rural folks to think differently. We have to blend new approach in their thinking. Methods of educating them have to be simple and result oriented.

My plan is to travel extensively in jat hinterland and involve people at grassroot level. Effort will be to utilize local resources as far as possible. Once we show our missionary zeal, I am sure public will also come to our support and even Government would land the helping hand.

Rajendra

Thanku Mukesh
    Regards
    Anil Sheokand
    "JUSTICE ACTION & TRUTH"
    A HERO IS A HERO NOT BY WHAT HE IS ,
    BUT BY WHAT HE DOES .

Dear Friends,

Yesterday India announced the formation of National Knowledge Commission, with Sam Pitroda as its chairman. I sent a congratulatory message to Mr Pitroda, which he very kindly acknowledged. Things which we could never imagine even few weeks back, are now happening. Look how Mr Advani was invited by Pakistani government to inaugrate the rebuilding of katkas temple. These are just an indication of the type of changes which are happening very rapidly.
    We have to make many groups who will have to move in rural hinterland and educate people of changes and opportunities knocking their doors. We have to teach our rural folks to think differently. We have to blend new approach in their thinking. Methods of educating them have to be simple and result oriented.
    My plan is to travel extensively in jat hinterland and involve people at grassroot level. Effort will be to utilize local resources as far as possible. Once we show our missionary zeal, I am sure public will also come to our support and even Government would land the helping hand.

Rajendra
    Yes,the announcement the formation of National Knowledge commission and the appointment of Sam Pitroda as a chairman is really a good sign for the future. Now it seems the government are really serious to bring fresh boold of knowledge in India. I wish good luck to Sam Pitroda to fullfill the goal of this commission. IF the things are happening in our favour then we should not left a single stone unturned to take the maximum benefit from this favourable air.
    Your plan is really very good and adoptable to help the rural areas. If once we start then I am sure public will also come forward to join us. Just we need a team of 20-25 dedicated people who ready to spend a little time from their busy schedule.

Hi Friends,

.....m back after a long vacation ...n sincerely apologize for not keeping in touch with u all.

Count me in too.

Regards,
    $umit

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat
    Hi Friends,

Count me in too.

Regards,
    $umit
    Welcome & Thanks to join .........

By the way dear Sumit why have u removed ur pic ?

+1
    Plus, I am taking a little break from career in a month's time and going to India for about 2-3 months. Can sure help out in some of the initial setting up. Have other plans later.

Cheers,
    Ajay

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    any assistance in delhi?
    u can contact me anytime