Thread: Attachments not working

Exclamation Attachments not working

Hey admin people,

the attachment functionalty is not working... can you please look in to it.. thanks

regards
    Ashok
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it

- Oscar Wilde

Which forum are you trying to post attachements to? Are you getting a error? They are allowed from the setting side... Hmmm...

I tried to upload a word document... and here is the error message which I got...May be this helps

"Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/jatland/public_html/forums/attach/724eda578279ff6012b96fff0e31dd17): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /includes/functions_file.php on line 274

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpyXp1VU' to '/home/jatland/public_html/forums/attach/724eda578279ff6012b96fff0e31dd17' in /includes/functions_file.php on line 274

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /home/jatland/public_html/forums/attach/724eda578279ff6012b96fff0e31dd17 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /includes/functions_file.php on line 286"

I tried doing this to various forums but the same result...

cheers
    Ashok
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it

- Oscar Wilde

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

display pic!

hello admin,
    I tried 2 display 'flowers" but b4 dat i put my pic & now its showin my pic 2 everyone except me!Plz help me remove d pic.

For some reason the directory permissions were changed (server upgrade, maybe). Have restored the files. Please have a look now.

Thanks nfor bringing this to our attention...

Thanks for your prompt action... it is working now..

Regards
    Ashok

- Oscar Wilde

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    ya thanx a lot...wish u had noticed dis post d very 1st day :rolleyes: