Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: JATS in Software

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi Friends,

This is Bhagirath Choudhary, presently working with TCGIvega, Kolkata as Sr SOftware Engineer.
    Previously i was working with Saba Software (I) Pvt Ltd, Mumbai,

i have 3+ yrs of exp in Software.
    My mobile no is 93398 79167

Thanks
    Bhagirath

Hey All

I am Priyanka, in s/w field since 4 years.I am delhi based
    Last edited by priyanka; August 24th, 2005 at 04:23 PM.

Login to view details.

Hi All , from Ajay Nehra

Hi All

My Name AJAY NEHRA, B.Tech CS and MBA International Business & Marketing, working in software since last 5 years .............

AJAY NEHRA

Hi to all

Hi,

This is dinesh chahal from Rohtak.I have done MCA,Prior to MCA i have done two years diploma from CMC. Currently i am doing job hunting.(freshers). If any body have any ref. id or jobs that suit to me,plz tell me.

with regards,
    dinesh chahal

e_mail: dinesh.chahal@gmail.com

Hiiii

Hi friends,

I always used to search websites for "JATS". Lukily i found it today. I m very happy. I m a Software Engineer In OTS Solutions Pvt Ltd,Gurgaon. I have 1 Year exp.

hello to all s/w engg.
    myself monika malik pursuing MCA from Guru Jambheshwar university,hisar.this is my 5th semester.so greatly searching for a training in near future.if any body can help abt. preparations or information abt tests dates and interviews ,plz reply.
    लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते.....
    बाऩध साफा जब गबरू तयार होते.......
    देखती है दुिनया छत पर चढके.......
    और कहते ....

""काश हम भी जाट होते......""

Hi.

I'm Satyendra Kuntal. Done my B.Tech. in Comp Sc.& Engg from ISM, Dhanbad (2004 batch) and currently working in SAP Basis for CSC India Pvt. Ltd., Noida.This is my first company.
    feel free to contact me.

Regards
    Satyendra Kuntal

Hello to one and All

Hello to one and All,

My name is Deepak Singh and I beleive that i am the only one in sales and marketing of software services :-)

I am currently working in SNS tech Pvt as Asst Manager business Development.

Regards
    Deepak Singh

Hi JATS

I am Ashok and working in IT field d for 5 yrs now. Currently working with Xchanging Gurgaon as QA Engineer. This is really a good place to be in touch with our community people and helping them to get jobs in IT field. We are hiring in J2EE, QA. You can mail me ur CV at asehrawat@yahoo.com

Cheers....
    Ashok

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary76
    Hi JATS,

In this i would like all the JATS who are in software field or willing to come forward in software field to discuss more bout ourselves. As i had seen a lot of JAT brains exploring this part of life too.

As it can be of help to others in the same profession, we can discuss on emeging issues and meet each other. We can introduce each other bout our profession and platform etc.

Let me start with. I am working as a Senior Software Developer in Geometric Software Solution in Mumbai, previously working with Satyam , Bangalore and recently joined here. My email is chaudhary79@gmail.com and my number is 9324996016. I would like to meet JATS in mumbai and can have a get to gether once a month.

Lets hear from you all

HI EveryBody.

Good to see so many jats in IT field.
    I am Vedwart Malik Working as software engineer in Gurgaon.I have one year
    Exprience in Lotus notes and websphere .Anybody need help pls feel free to contact "vedwart79_malik@rediffmail.com" "9350275462".

Hello Frnz

HI,
    I am prerna currently working as software developer in xo infotech, gurgoan.
    My aspiration is to become a successful person in life.

Hii

I am rajesh lathwal currently working with CRIS , new delhi as a software engineer.
    I have experience in database DB2
    plz feel free to contact at rajesh.lathwal@gmail.com

I am Sanjay Suhag... Working as Software Engineer with Accenture Services Pvt Ltd B'lore .. Working on .Net , Biztalk Server 2004..

Hi

Hi friends,
    It's satyapal karwasra working in HCL Technologies,Noida.I joined HCL in June,2005.It's my first job and Currently i am working as a SAP professional.
    My email address is:
    satya.singh@hcltech.com

Hi,
    I am Arun Dabas, my specialization is designing and implementing databases in power sector particularly in Regulatory Systems. I have over 1o years of IT experience
    Be Honest , Be Kind, Respect All

Login to view details.

Post JATS in software

jai ram ji ki,

i m neeraj rathi, doinng MCA from GGSIPU, new delhi. i m a little jat boy in all u big experienced jat professionals. so i expect some love and guidance from all of u plz guide me i m very confused abt my future i m not getting wat to do? will doing OCP be beneficiary for me? i m in 3rd sem of my MCA so wat will be best time for doing that should i start right now or i should wait for some time plz plz plz do write ...... my mail id is neer3010@gmail.com and neer_thegr8idiot@yahoo.com i have requested for jat_in_it group i hope i will get the membership

waiting for ur mails

Please help me to get a job.....

hi,
    I am rajesh singh (jat) just completed my B.Tech. in Information Technology from Hindustan college of Science and Technology, Farah, Mathura with 63.5 % marks. I am good in Visual Basic 6.0, and migrating (updating myself to) to VB. Net, I have fresher level knowledge of Core Java.
    I am a fresher, please help me to get a job.
    My email is
    rajeshsinghjat@yahoo.com
    thanking all of you
    Rajesh Singh

Thumbs up For the last 2 yrs !!

This is Sunil Jakhar, June 2003 MCA passout from DAVIM, Faridabad(MDU), currently working with Hewitt Technologies, Gurgaon as a QA on Mainframes !!

Cheers !!
    Good health is heaven.

hi

hi sunil,

is thr any opening for freshers in HP. Pls reply

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary76
    Hi JATS,

In this i would like all the JATS who are in software field or willing to come forward in software field to discuss more bout ourselves. As i had seen a lot of JAT brains exploring this part of life too.

As it can be of help to others in the same profession, we can discuss on emeging issues and meet each other. We can introduce each other bout our profession and platform etc.

Let me start with. I am working as a Senior Software Developer in Geometric Software Solution in Mumbai, previously working with Satyam , Bangalore and recently joined here. My email is chaudhary79@gmail.com and my number is 9324996016. I would like to meet JATS in mumbai and can have a get to gether once a month.

Lets hear from you all
    good morning sir , i am doing b.tech (ece) final year from guru jambeshwer university ,hisar . we have a training session of 5 month from jan onwards.please arrange for my training in any company (prefer in delhi and gurgaon ) plz sir ,i will be thankful 2 u.my email add is prkhasa001@indiatimes.com and no. is 09813453162 ,09896263372.plz sir ...........