Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: how jat boys think of jat girls

Quote Originally Posted by meetmanu
    What a wonderful simile, Rajendraji!!

To me a Jat girl represents someone who effortlessly transitions between the household chores like cooking bajre ki roti on chulha, participating in laamni, doing saani paani for the cattles in the house or giving her fellow colleagues a run for their money - be it the field of academics or professional work. And of course, when it comes to imparting "values" to the chidren of the house, it's she that everyone looks up to.

Manu
    Dear Manmohan

Very well said. However they are shying away and not giving run for their money to boys/ men on this thread.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

need not to think

jat girls are very smart,mod even best of alll in gargi n miranda house in delhi
    but boys make there own fashion
    jat boys ki dhoom hai
    kahin koi mallika ki baat to nahi kar raha hai nahi to im sorry

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Well, wot can i say..................was in France, now in Berlin n next week going to Maastricht.....................who the hell here has time to think even about himself...............chhoriyan to bohot door ki baat hai bhai.................in my view its the topic for those who have nothing worth to do now...............khali dimag shaitan ka ghar................Bol bajarang bali ki.....................JAI!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't really have any deep insights here. And in any case, its probably safer
    to not incur the wrath of our Jatnis.

But if the "Patni Se Daro" clip at http://www.haryanavimusic.com/
    is anything to go by, we'll probably need to join the "Darpok
    Mard Union".....