Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: LET'S MEET IN 2003?

sujata bhehan ji ,jai ram ji ki, since you will be in north india after attending a marriage some time in jan, so we can certianly have a meeting before the final meeting to finalise the final meeting . kindly send your programme .all your bhai and bhatije will wait for you

Hi I think this a very good idea.If this is going to happen in Delhi or nearby i will be there.
    so keep it up

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hello rajinder Bhai sahab

Great to hear from you, I am Ajay Nehra, working in Gurgaon only, Sector 18, electronic city , Udhyog vihar. This is realy a great idea to hae a get to gether for all JATS , I can help you in managing the logistics and all other things. What about Bristol, 32nd Mile stone to have good get to gether party,This is an idea , what do you say?

Any way bhai sahb , atleast we people can meet any time. My cell No. 9810405731. You can contact me any time.

But don't forget to contact me if you come to a conclusive date and time for JAAT CHAUPAAL, in gurgaon we have CHAUPAL, that can also be good venue.

Any way , this is GREAT idea and we all will meet very soon.

Regards

AJAY NEHRA

desiJAAT
    ajay_nehra@yahoo.com
    desijaat@lycos.com

Rajender Singh (Dec 02, 2002 10:32 a.m.):
    JATLAND KE BHAIO AUR BHEHNO,

baat ben jay gi. yo to paka sa ke jat meet 2003 to honi se.ib jo bhai bhehn thodi si harkat dikhawe sen un ne thoda sa hilate raho(motivate).
    apne jatao me yo bhya - shadi me thoda bhot rosa aur narajagi hoye ja kare .akhir me barat to sare chada karen.

yo kam to karan ka se, lage raho, sajhe ka kaam sa.

Login to view details.
    Dear Rajender Bhai:

I have just been relieved of my duties after a very successful and sentimental wedding of my nephew. My husband, children and I had one heck of a time. Lots of fun filled memories and jokes to share on Jatland. I will write my whereabouts in a private message, so that our family could meet with a few Delhites.

So long...

regards,
    Sujata

Rajender Singh (Dec 03, 2002 10:46 a.m.):
    sujata bhehan ji ,jai ram ji ki, since you will be in north india after attending a marriage some time in jan, so we can certianly have a meeting before the final meeting to finalise the final meeting . kindly send your programme .all your bhai and bhatije will wait for you

Login to view details.
    Dear Rajendra,
    it's heartening to read all the messages especially from so many young people.Where r the oldies hiding? All youngesters must get hold of people from all age groups for such get-togethers. Ghane ayenge pher bat banegi.
    Well ,I am at NOIDA and available till first week of Jan 2003.
    Will be back from ship in May 2003.Let me avail of this opportunity to wish all JATS
    "A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2003'
    Awaiting reply . Thanks -----Deven Dalal

Login to view details.
    Rajender bhai, idea to bohte badia lagya ar meri raa ya se, ek nahi chayar get togethera ka perband karo 2003 mein. ek holi pe, ek garmi ki chuttiyan mein, ek deewali pe, ek byahan ke jab kasute saye likad re hoe.je pher bhi koi sa rehjya to milan tahin ya site batheri
    regards

sarla

It's a great Idea to go ahead with....2003 has already begun. I am also residing in Delhi and would love to contribute to arrange for this get together...Any development in this regard, please keep posted...

A Very Happy and Peaceful New Year to all the Members of this portal..

sarla bhenji ,namaskar,apki sari baat bhot hi achhi lagi. meeting to honi chaye. lekin bhaiyao ke sayye wali bat gani ae badia lagi , ap ke muen me ghee sakar .aur yo sayye wali bat sachi hogi to har saal 52 gaz ka daman pakka, apka.sukhbir ne bhi ya khus kabri den khatyr aaj phone kara tha.sayad phone kharab se baat nahi hon pai .baki mane lag se Rina maan je gi.

us sonu ne bata dio uk jatni ke siwaye aur kisi ke chakara me pada to uska bakal tar dan ge.

baaki sab thik se

Rajinder ji,

Sonu ke mamle mein to mein aapke kati saath soon, app hi nahin mein bhee galyan laagoonga uska bakkal maangan.

-Anurag

Rajender Singh (Jan 02, 2003 09:26 a.m.):
    sarla bhenji ,namaskar,apki sari baat bhot hi achhi lagi. meeting to honi chaye. lekin bhaiyao ke sayye wali bat gani ae badia lagi , ap ke muen me ghee sakar .aur yo sayye wali bat sachi hogi to har saal 52 gaz ka daman pakka, apka.sukhbir ne bhi ya khus kabri den khatyr aaj phone kara tha.sayad phone kharab se baat nahi hon pai .baki mane lag se Rina maan je gi.

us sonu ne bata dio uk jatni ke siwaye aur kisi ke chakara me pada to uska bakal tar dan ge.

baaki sab thik se

re bhaio mena baksh do. me na padta kisi ke chakkar mein.
    baki baat ya se ke bool bool kar reh na jaaiyo, kad milan ka program hai pher.

Arey Sonu tu bhee aa gaya bhai adhai, good, Welcome to jatland buddy.

-Anurag

shivender dhillon (Jan 02, 2003 03:21 p.m.):
    re bhaio mena baksh do. me na padta kisi ke chakkar mein.
    baki baat ya se ke bool bool kar reh na jaaiyo, kad milan ka program hai pher.

Rajender ji,
    aap te to barat chadan te pehle hi milen ka moka laag ta dhike he.Hope to see you next month while in Gurgaon.
    Ex Raist

vijayashree,welcome to jatland.if i can recollect rightly you were there in school a few classes junior to me.you are most welcome to gurgaon,when ever you plan to be this side do write.we have started a exraists organistion, its site is exraists.org. and be prepared for 2003 meet.

RAjender for your information

VIJAYA SHREE is daughter of my navy friend
    Jhawar singh of JHUNJHANU.

read & reply my mail please.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

The idea is excellent. To manage it properly May I suggest few practical steps -
    1. A core group to be formed convened by Mr.Rajendra Singh ji of people living in and around Delhi.
    2. Interact among themselves for finalising dates ( Two to Three alternative week ends ) at least three months in advance keeping in mind vacation time when maximum number of persons are in Delhi or near Delhi.
    3. Circulate these probable dates on this site.
    4. Finalisation of dates and again circulate.
    5. Venue for a gathering has been offerred by Mr.Rajendra Singh. For other expenses individual participating members contributions could be communicated individually.
    6. We can not be ambitious in this ventures given the fact that all of us can not come for such a gathering. But those who can not make it can communicate their wishes through this site for success of this gathering.
    vkd

Login to view details.
    Bhai Rajender,

That is excellent Idea.
    Aur bhai bahanon se bhi bahut achha response
    Mil raha hai.
    Main bhi apse request karunga ki jaldi se jaldi koi ek date declare karen.

Thank you

Login to view details.
    Rajender Singh (Nov 28, 2002 10:19 a.m.):
    AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEDGE GOES IT IS THE ONLY PLATEFORM WHERE SO MANY JATS WITH SUCH BRILLIANT IDEAS AND SO POSITIVE THINKING HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SO LONG.MOST OF US ARE YEARNING TO SEE THE JAT COMMUNITY PROGRESSING. WITH ALLTHIS IN MIND MANY OF US WANT TO HAVE GET TOGETHER.WHAT ABOUT A GET TOGETHER IN2003 .I AM READY TO PLAY THE HOST IN GURGAON.KINDLY COMMENT ON THIS.
    Bhai Rajender,
    congratulation to show interest in Host.
    I have a running restuarant in Rohtak. I will arrang all type of concerned of Food etc.

Login to view details.
    Bhai Rajender,

Congratulation to show interest in Host.

I have a running restuarant in Rohtak.

I will arrang all type of concerned of Food etc.

dear vinod ,suresh and all others thanks for showing the genuine interest in the jat meet. as we all are concerned deeply with the problems of jats,certainly we all would like to be at this gethering with some ideas and discuss those ideas among us. we would like maximum ppl to gether but as vinod and many others have hinted that we can't be too ambitious so now we can request you all to start looking at the new year's calander and make some mental calculations,but before that a serious thought has to be given as what all is to be discussed. as we are clear in our minds that we really can't afford this meeting to be "a picnic only".
    all are requested to kindly give their suggestions as what all need to be started in this meet

Rajender Singh (Jan 07, 2003 09:12 a.m.):

dear vinod ,suresh and all others thanks for showing the genuine interest in the jat meet. as we all are concerned deeply with the problems of jats,certainly we all would like to be at this gethering with some ideas and discuss those ideas among us. we would like maximum ppl to gether but as vinod and many others have hinted that we can't be too ambitious so now we can request you all to start looking at the new year's calander and make some mental calculations,but before that a serious thought has to be given as what all is to be discussed. as we are clear in our minds that we really can't afford this meeting to be "a picnic only".

all are requested to kindly give their suggestions as what all need to be started in this meet

As somebody wrote earlier, it would be a good idea to invite a well known jat as chief guest (director of some institute/well known doctor/sportsperson etc etc) . Also, i think, inviting 5-6 educated Sarpanches from hand picked villages would be a good idea as guests of honour. Along with that any Jat girl from villages with outstanding performance in school/college should be invited and introduced. Other than that, all other participating members should be encouraged to give a short speech (if possible) mainly on current problems our community is facing and some probable solutions in their opinion. So overall, it would be a speaker- audience kind of layout with felicitations for young people who have done our community proud.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.