Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: LET'S MEET IN 2003?

dear all,
    it has been more than a month since last post on the topic.it is only half a dozen jatland members who have shown their keeness to attend the event.
    i again request u all to confirm your availability for the event.kindly do confrmit latest by 30th oct2003.
    you can write me at my e-mail rajender123@hotmail.com
    or at jatland under the concened topic or
    at my cell:9811165554.
    as dicussed earlier this event is open to only jatland members or their close relatives or like minded friends.no politics and no politicians please.
    mean while i request all the jatland members to suggest the agenda.
    i personaly feel that quality education should be the main concern in this event.secondly as we all keep on reading that after I T ,the biotechnology is the next thing in.we can not increase the land holdings,but some good brains among us can find some use for this for our brothers in villages.as we all are aware the financial position of our ppl is worst than the service providers in villages.it is just a suggestion.all are reqested to write your views once again

ram ram rajinder ji & all other elders here
    first of all let me tell u i have been a passive member all this throughout , but seeing this meet initiative , i had my heart pumping and craving and raring to go and do something for the meet .
    okay let me give u a brief intro about myself . i belong to bahadurgarh , although i am a student , yet do tell me whatever i can organise ( since there is no one here to tell u that i am good in organising , let me also tell u that )
    so with this i leave but do tell me soon enough about my role . and also i need not mention that i shall be there. rajinder ji i shall also be contacting u over the phone too .

DEAR RAJENDER SINGH & ALL MEMBERS
    Thank you all very much for the ideas, Help, and interest shown by all members.
    We are very happy with the response & support by young members of the community.
    Now we like more experienced older people to come forward and guide in this noble mission of community service.
    Frist of all education is the main topic of discussion.
    So we should invite all jat educationists- VCS- EX-VCS, DOCTORS- PROFS &teachers.
    Next all Jat historians- Authors- Journalist & people from press -media , IT- BUSINESS ETC
    JATs sports- persons- Social workers-Ex-servicemen- Defence officers- Jat Heroes and their families.
    DELIGATES NRI FROM USA-CANADA-UK-EUROPE- AST- ASIA- MIDDLEEAST- & Every part of the world.
    We need sponsors and workers.
    Every members from Jatland has a open invitation- All are welcome.
    Those who can not attend are welcome to send positive views- Suggestions & action plans.

One suggestion is to collect all materials of interest for research on Jat history.
    BOOKS- films- songs on jat history and culture.
    Books like Author
    Shri BS DAHIYA- JATS- The ancient rulers
    Takur Desh Raj- JAT HISTORY
    Capt. DalipSingh Ahalawat- JAT BIRO KA ITIHAS.
    LT. RAMSARUP JOON- JAT HISTORY
    CH. HUKAMSINGH PORIYA-PANWAR- JAT HISTORY.
    Swami-OMANAND- BHARAT KY BIR YODHAYE.
    BIR BHUMi-HARYANA. GURUKUL JHHAJAR.
    SANKAR VEDANT AUR SANT SAHITYE
    BY DR- KAMLESH MALIK- SONIPAT.

More Next time
    With warm regards & BEST WISHES
    Dharmpal
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Folks,

This meeting is really a great idea. I just want to let you all that we (me, my wife and two little kids) will be visiting India during Nov-Dec and will see you all in the meeting.

I have no specific agenda for the meeting. The most important thing for us is to meet you all. This is a trip to see our family in India and we are a big family here at jatland. We all are like mided, have similar cultural background and we are connected at the heart. That is what makes us all a family.

I think such a meet every year in Late December will be a wonderful thing because this is the time when many of us (the ones who are lost) manage to find their way to our land, India.

Well, see you all in December.

-ajmer

Dear Rajender ji,

This week I attended an NRI conference at Sydney and learnt about forthcoming NRI day in Delhi on 9th January. I may be in India during christmas time and if Jatland meeting is proceeding as planned please let me know the place, time and date. I think it is a great idea.

Good luck

Rajender ji,
    we won't be able to make it in dec 2003..but would be coming to india in feb 2004 and would try to meet jatland members in and around gurgaon/delhi at that time.
    agar koi feb mein dilli ke aas pass ho to humne khabar diyo..mil ke "meet in 2004 kar lenge"
    Though not physically but mentally we will be with you all on the D Day.
    vijayashree and sanjiv

Dear Friends
    My wife Raj and me already camping in Delhi/Gurgaun area.
    We will be happy to meet all other jat famlies and friends on the ACTION DAY
    D DAY and after the meetings.
    with warm regards & best wishes.
    Every day is action day for a JAT AND KARAMYOGI.
    JAIHIND
    Dharmpal

dear all,
    as discussed above,the meeting is very much there on 21dec. as we all know very few ppl have shown interest in attending the meeting,but it hardly matters.every body is requested to attend it.
    dharampal singh dudeeji is around the area and he has shown great interest in meeting.
    kindly confirm your participation.

yeah !
    ofcourse why not......
    if it would be there then plz inform as soon as possible bcoz i hv to ask for leave here....

keep it up man!

Its...
    Hemant...
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up"

Hi Rajender Singh Bhaishaab,

What you are doing is really great?This meeting will be quite helpful for jatland peoples.
    I'll try to attend this meeting.

Can I get the location and time of meeting?

With Best Regards,
    Balraj Dahiya

Rajender Singh (Dec 09, 2003 07:00 a.m.):
    dear all,
    as discussed above,the meeting is very much there on 21dec. as we all know very few ppl have shown interest in attending the meeting,but it hardly matters.every body is requested to attend it.
    dharampal singh dudeeji is around the area and he has shown great interest in meeting.
    kindly confirm your participation.

Please let us have the location, time and directions on how to get there.

Regards!

Hi Rajender Singh

This is a great idea. I am quite sure, it will motivate the younger generation like me to have a better approach in the life as well as to do something for all Jaats.

I am 3 months old member of www.jatlan.com. I should write this mail to early, i am sorry for it, but now i am daily visitor of the www.jatland.com, and want to contribute a little (as much as i do) for my great community "Jaat".

21 Dec 2003 is very near now, yet if i can be any use of you please feel free to give me any duty for the 2003 MEET. I would like to add that I am a residence of Sector 23, Gurgaon.

Please feel free to contact me for any kind of service.

Dheeraj Saharawat
    saharawat@yahoo.com
    +91-9811375655
    Dheeraj

I will attend the MEET IN 2003 on 21 Dec 2003.
    Dheeraj

arre bahi logon, idea aise waqt par aaya hai meeting kaa ki i am going, but next years meeting should be in Rajasthan at my place, coz I will be home that time
    Regars everybody
    Cadet Dinesh

dear all,
    the get together is being organised on 21 dec 2003. the timing is 11am onwards along with lunch, location is HUDA GYMKHANA CLUB ,SECTOR 29 ,GURGAON. IT IS JUST 200 METERS FROM DELHI -JAIPUR HIGHWAY.THE MAIN LAND MARK IS THE SIGNATURE TOWER IN SOUTH CITY.
    FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY EVERY ONE IS WELCOME TO CONTACT ME AT MY MOBILE NO;

Hello Rajender Ji
    I am very much impressed with your determination and hard work regarding this meet.I am a bit late in replying but I will not be late there for the meet at Gurgaon.This meet may prove to be a very good platform for all of us and we will get to know each other.I am ready for any help.So see you all there at the meet.

DEAR ALL

We all know the problems
    EDUCATION
    JOBS
    HEALTH
    CRIME- LAW & ORDER
    DOWRY
    DRUGS
    DARU
    SIPKALI
    ETC

one or 2 conferences will not change the life of rural youths.
    This will tale many generations to work hard.
    Journey is not started & long long way to go----------------------------------------------- Cheers

DEAR RAJENDER SINGH & ALL MEMBERS
    Thank you all very much for the ideas, Help, and interest shown by all members.
    We are very happy with the response & support by young members of the community.
    Now we like more experienced older people to come forward and guide in this noble mission of community service.
    Frist of all education is the main topic of discussion.
    So we should invite all jat educationists- VCS- EX-VCS, DOCTORS- PROFS &teachers.
    Next all Jat historians- Authors- Journalist & people from press -media , IT- BUSINESS ETC
    JATs sports- persons- Social workers-Ex-servicemen- Defence officers- Jat Heroes and their families.
    DELIGATES NRI FROM USA-CANADA-UK-EUROPE- AST- ASIA- MIDDLEEAST- & Every part of the world.
    We need sponsors and workers.
    Every members from Jatland has a open invitation- All are welcome.
    Those who can not attend are welcome to send positive views- Suggestions & action plans.
    One suggestion is to collect all materials of interest for research on Jat history.
    BOOKS- films- songs on jat history and culture.
    Books like Author
    Shri BS DAHIYA- JATS- The ancient rulers
    Takur Desh Raj- JAT HISTORY
    Capt. DalipSingh Ahalawat- JAT BIRO KA ITIHAS.
    LT. RAMSARUP JOON- JAT HISTORY
    CH. HUKAMSINGH PORIYA-PANWAR- JAT HISTORY.
    Swami-OMANAND- BHARAT KY BIR YODHAYE.
    BIR BHUMi-HARYANA. GURUKUL JHHAJAR.
    SANKAR VEDANT AUR SANT SAHITYE
    BY DR- KAMLESH MALIK- SONIPAT.

More Next time
    With warm regards & BEST WISHES
    Dharmpal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After 63 entry & request by young members to guide them. I was agree to join.
    People who supported here only few turn up. This ia a lesson to all. People will spoiled the show under ground by dirty tricks. Blame you for their weaknesses. Use your good nature & good faith.
    will start another thread and mislead the youths & and new members.
    Old members know the dirty game. But new members please be careful.
    JAT KI KARNI AUR KATHANI MAE FARAK AAGAYA HAE.
    We are loosing lots of talented members.
    Watch the spokesmen
    CHEERS