Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: LET'S MEET IN 2003?

LET'S MEET IN 2003?

AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEDGE GOES IT IS THE ONLY PLATEFORM WHERE SO MANY JATS WITH SUCH BRILLIANT IDEAS AND SO POSITIVE THINKING HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SO LONG.MOST OF US ARE YEARNING TO SEE THE JAT COMMUNITY PROGRESSING. WITH ALLTHIS IN MIND MANY OF US WANT TO HAVE GET TOGETHER.WHAT ABOUT A GET TOGETHER IN2003 .I AM READY TO PLAY THE HOST IN GURGAON.KINDLY COMMENT ON THIS.

Bhaisaab it’s a great idea.

I think that there should be a get together, but I think that most of the active member lives abroad. They will have some problems. Most of us are doing their jobs or are studying. This is a factor, which make it difficult to organise. Every country has their own holydays periods etc..

With regards,
    Sanjay Chhikara
    Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwan!!!

Sure....mai hamesha taiyaar hoon...Boston mein karna hai to mei ready hoon..I know some more in this area...

Thanks
    Regards
    Sanjeev Siwach 617 792 1468

Sanjay Chhikara (Nov 28, 2002 10:34 a.m.):
    but I think that most of the active member lives abroad.
    bhai

don;t forget us, the country-cousins
    there is a big bunch in/around delhi atleast...

nitin

Rajender Singh Ji,

A very good idea. Though I may not be able to attend but my best wishes for successful organisation of a jat get together in 2003.

Regards.

Ompati

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Rajender Singh (Nov 28, 2002 10:19 a.m.):
    AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEDGE GOES IT IS THE ONLY PLATEFORM WHERE SO MANY JATS WITH SUCH BRILLIANT IDEAS AND SO POSITIVE THINKING HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SO LONG.MOST OF US ARE YEARNING TO SEE THE JAT COMMUNITY PROGRESSING. WITH ALLTHIS IN MIND MANY OF US WANT TO HAVE GET TOGETHER.WHAT ABOUT A GET TOGETHER IN2003 .I AM READY TO PLAY THE HOST IN GURGAON.KINDLY COMMENT ON THIS.

Bhai Rajender:

January ke pehley huftey tak ek daaman er get together ka jugaad kar le te mae hazir suin! I will be visiting India most of December and part of January. See you all then!

Good Idea,
    May be Small and frequents getherings are more feasible, as if we wait for a large gething once in a year will not be easy to achieve.
    Good start Rajender Bhai,
    Another possibility is all of us post their tentetive dates, that will make it easier to decide when.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

bhaio sanjay,sanjeev,nitin,ranvir and bhehno sujataji and ompatiji,
    we all know there are many issues and indvidual's problems, but it is very much feasible and lets see the response and we all decide accordingly.

Rajender Bhai,

Idea is great!

I feel get togethers/meetings on the line of small gatherings as suggestted by Ranvir bhai would be really helpful.

What may we do that conduct such meetings from time to time and exchange notes (minutes of meeting) with all members via Newletter or Posting at Jatland. We may have alltogether a different board to facilitate centralization of information.

Thanks & refards,
    dk

Sometimes skills, knowledge & experience are only useful if the environment or situation requires them! However, we still should possess them all as we do not know,to what environment would we be subjected to, tomorrow!!!

Rajiender ji,

great idea. I am with you, pls let me know if I can be of any help to you.

At least lets have a tentative itneriry.

Dear Rajender
    Great idea and lots of hard work.
    We are trying from 1999- but due to lack of support & fund world jats get together not possible yet. small local get- together is better.
    This is a good start- if my health allow i will be there. otherwise my best wishes are with you all the time.
    Goodluck 3 cheers.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Rajender Singh (Nov 28, 2002 10:19 a.m.):
    dear rajiner singh ji

it is a very good idea.it will help us know each other better.we can exchange our ideas
    formally in this meet.i think fund should not be
    problem.whatever cost will be there we will share it.

dear all ,
    we all want a get together, it is for sure. now only things needs to be sorted out are logistcs and timings. i am certian when so many jats are keen to see each other, nothing is impossible. jats are so innovative they can do the impossible.you all are awre when a barat was there in tiny village every body was made comfortable. so be assured you all traveling from oversaes will get reasonable place to strech your legs. lets decide the dates
    many jats including jatland has shown keen interest to welcome you all

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    jamma maje aa jaange rai bhaiyo......
    Mein bhi aaoonga rei.......
    Aar yoh sab ek gaam mein jaa kai karaange to chale paat jaange..... Bhaiyo jaroor karange yoh kaam.....bus saare saath rahiyo rei...
    Bhot bhot dhanyawaad jin bhaiyan nein ya salaah dee rai.......
    JAI mere JAT Bhiyon!

Are Anil Dateye Thameye Rukeye rai, Taney t Marey Batey rai-rai ke TUUDI sey Udaadey kati dataye ta kona rai.

Are mera bhey naam likheyo bhaai haam bhey aawangey RAI.
    'Time Spent Laughing is the Time Spent With God'
    Amar

Great Idea.... Don't forget us ....

As Dudeeji Sir.... pointed out such get together definitly needs appreciable funds, Lets pool .. and enjoy all together.....

Please Lets us know. We would love to devote time and "pasina" if such get together is possible

Rajender Ji....iss nadan balak ne to bas hukam kar diyo...hindustan main to jahan kahoge vahi aa jaunga...arr baki jo bhi salah biradri ki...mujhe manjoor.......JAI HIND
    अतीत की नींव पर भविष्य का निर्माण!

JATLAND KE BHAIO AUR BHEHNO,

baat ben jay gi. yo to paka sa ke jat meet 2003 to honi se.ib jo bhai bhehn thodi si harkat dikhawe sen un ne thoda sa hilate raho(motivate).
    apne jatao me yo bhya - shadi me thoda bhot rosa aur narajagi hoye ja kare .akhir me barat to sare chada karen.

yo kam to karan ka se, lage raho, sajhe ka kaam sa.

RajendraJi,
    Nice idea indeed.
    It can be somewhere near Christmas/Easter as all our Jat Bhai- Bahen abroad must be having vacation then .
    We in India can go on holiday any time!!

regards,
    bharti.

Great Idea Rajender Bhai.

I would not be able to attend this JAT gathering in India but if we arrange something here in USA then I would be more then happy to join.