Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is national level jat meet is possible ?

good idea

I would be more than happy to join it. plan it somewhere in north india as most of jats are located that side.and not in Andman islands
    sktomer
    www.RedBushTechnologies.com

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Tavathia Sahab,

Your suggestions are very valid. Still I don't know from this thread as to who is going to take the lead in organising such meeting. If nothing comes through, I will certainly organise a meeting of this kind in my home town of Shamli. I agree with you that the meetings should include all other communities and should not be Jat specific.

Regards
    Rajendra
    Dear Rajendra Ji,

Shamli is not a bad place to organize it. The only problem is, it is not easily accessable from all the places where Jats live. As against it probably Agra, Aligarh or Delhi would be more easily accessable. But the problem comes whom to find there to make arrangements. Meerut could be another choice in UP. Alternatively probably Sonepat is more easily accessable than Rohtak or Bhiwani. The idea is where ever we organize it, more people should be able to attend it.

In any case the beginning has to be made. We may get a token presence of the people first time, but as the idea spreads, more people will join it. The most important thing is to create a core group of people who are willing to serve the community with passion.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif
    Dear Rajendra Ji,

Shamli is not a bad place to organize it. The only problem is, it is not easily accessable from all the places where Jats live. As against it probably Agra, Aligarh or Delhi would be more easily accessable. But the problem comes whom to find there to make arrangements. Meerut could be another choice in UP. Alternatively probably Sonepat is more easily accessable than Rohtak or Bhiwani. The idea is where ever we organize it, more people should be able to attend it.

In any case the beginning has to be made. We may get a token presence of the people first time, but as the idea spreads, more people will join it. The most important thing is to create a core group of people who are willing to serve the community with passion.
    Tavathia Sahab,

Shamli is well connected by train and Bus services to almost all the places you have mentioned. However, the choice of venue is still open if someone from a bigger town is interested in taking the initiative. If nobody comes forward before 7th October, I will go ahead and start the preparations for a " Rural Youth Convention" in Shamli during October 2006. Dates will be over a weekend in all probability.

Regards
    Rajendra

Tavathia Sahab,

Shamli is well connected by train and Bus services to almost all the places you have mentioned. However, the choice of venue is still open if someone from a bigger town is interested in taking the initiative. If nobody comes forward before 7th October, I will go ahead and start the preparations for a " Rural Youth Convention" in Shamli during October 2006. Dates will be over a weekend in all probability.

Regards
    Rajendra
    Dear Rajendra Ji,

I think that would be a good idea. Actually, when I say not well connected, it is a comparative statement. Shamli probably may be a good idea because of the massive concentration of the Jats in the area either side of Yamuna River. Further, it would be easy to accomodate people in the area. October is good month from the weather point of view, but it is also season for the planting the new wheat crop. The sugercane season would have also just begun. I guess, first week of October may be a good idea. Alternatively you may combine it with Dussara holidays as most young people may be student and may like to travel if they don't have to miss the classes. I feel all these factors may be worth considering while deciding the dates.

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Jat meet

Hello Rajender jee

Here is a question for u abt the name u have given to the meet is "Rural youth convention" But i would like to add Jat somewhewre in the name of this meet. Well this is just a suggestion baaki Bade log jo bhee faisla Karein woh theek Hai. But ur Idea seems Nice that u will start the preparations if anyone do not turn up to 7th october.

Lets do it! Come on Memebes be a part of this.

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Every single day makes me strong!

Login to view details.
    Planning 4 the meet in October 2006 is ok but lets see how many can be there in october 2005. they may be used as a stepping stone for 2006 meet. My idea 4 an october 2005 meet is to know lets how many present in India can come together.

I think initially this is ur idea MUKESH. Persons participated in Delhi jaat meet and Bangalore Jaat Meet can be of immense help.

(Jat) Rural Youth Convention

" Rural Youth Convention" in Shamli during October 2006. Dates will be over a weekend in all probability.

Regards
    Rajendra
    good idea uncleji. Shamil may be a good venu for this type of meet as it must be organised in rural area. As Rajesh bhiyaji has said that we may have a little meet in october 2005 to discuss about the preparation and to know how many member are ready to be part of this meet.

As Col Virendra Uncleji has suggested that we should organise two commitee (one for the arrangments and preparation & second for the preparation and topics which may discuss) to make this meet successfull. what u say ?

Now I am requsting to all the member to join this list by adding their name so that we can show the rest of the world that there is only One COMM in this world that can do everything:-
    Come on...........

1. Rajendraji (Khalkhande)
    2. Deepak Dahiya
    3. Sitaram Jakhar
    4. Gaurav Malik
    5. Aditi Khatri
    6. Achal Singh
    7. Mukesh Kumar
    8. Abhimanuye
    9. Rajesh Kumar Rathee
    10. Col Virendra
    11. Jitendra
    12. Sandeep Balyan
    13. Suresh Kumar
    14. ...........
    15. .......

I hope many member will come to be the part of this meet.......

One more thing :- Plz anyone who post in this thread and want to join us , come with your picture so that we have a better communication .... (Its only a request )
    Last edited by mukeshkumar007; August 22nd, 2005 at 10:28 AM.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by raj2212
    I think initially this is ur idea MUKESH. Persons participated in Delhi jaat meet and Bangalore Jaat Meet can be of immense help.
    Dear Rajesh bhiyaji,
    I think in the next DJM meet you should invite non-delhi jat also, so that we can discuss to make this meet a reality.... is not so ?

Dear Mukesh,
    You are doing a great job to get jats togather.
    Most probably I will be India in Octber last and surely see you there.
    Lets see how many members are coming forward to join us in this national jat meet.
    regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

I would to like to attend but unfortunately I'll not be there in October. I am coming to India for 6 weeks in 2nd week of December. Some unexpected changes to my or ur schedule can allow me to attend this meet. Let's see!

Navin
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

Quote Originally Posted by itsnavin
    I would to like to attend but unfortunately I'll not be there in October. I am coming to India for 6 weeks in 2nd week of December. Some unexpected changes to my or ur schedule can allow me to attend this meet. Let's see!

Navin
    Dear Navin,
    I think you are coming to India at the end of this year But we are planing to organise this meet in october of 2006. So I think u will be able to come there in next year.

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    Dear Navin,
    I think you are coming to India at the end of this year But we are planing to organise this meet in october of 2006. So I think u will be able to come there in next year.
    That's right...but my context was to attend the small meet you are planning on Oct 2005. I wish I could attend that as well.
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

Quote Originally Posted by itsnavin
    That's right...but my context was to attend the small meet you are planning on Oct 2005. I wish I could attend that as well.
    Well navin. In my views this small meet should be organised with Delhi Jat meet/ Banglore jat meet. So if other member of these group will agree then we can schedule it in december. lets see what other says?

Login to view details.
    main purpose is meeting all the fellow brothers and we should fix a date to ensure maximum participation. It doesn't matter as if it is scheduled for oct/nov or dec. any date is acceptable 2 me. lets wait wht others say.

Quote Originally Posted by raj2212
    main purpose is meeting all the fellow brothers and we should fix a date to ensure maximum participation. It doesn't matter as if it is scheduled for oct/nov or dec. any date is acceptable 2 me. lets wait wht others say.
    Well said Sir!! Now see what happen next?

Login to view details.
    i am agreed to sh. Ratheeji and count me as a participant in the event

Sanjeev Dhaka

Will definitely try

I am not sure, how would be my schedule next year. But the notice is more than adequate and I will try and be there. If I am in India during that time, then I will be there and will try and bring some plans to discuss the upliftment of rural Indian Youth (yes Jat and every one else who wants to be with us)

Thanks a lot for showing interest. I am calling my cousins in my village to participate in this meet along with maximum members.

I would also request all members of the community to kindly call your people back home to make Shamli Convention a big success.

Any one related with media in India, is requested to arrange for a wide coverage for this event as well as pre-event advertising.

Dear Rajendra Ji,

Kindly lets discuss the agenda for the meet.

I am not sure, how would be my schedule next year. But the notice is more than adequate and I will try and be there. If I am in India during that time, then I will be there and will try and bring some plans to discuss the upliftment of rural Indian Youth (yes Jat and every one else who wants to be with us)

Thanks a lot for showing interest. I am calling my cousins in my village to participate in this meet along with maximum members.

I would also request all members of the community to kindly call your people back home to make Shamli Convention a big success.

Any one related with media in India, is requested to arrange for a wide coverage for this event as well as pre-event advertising.

Dear Rajendra Ji,

Kindly lets discuss the agenda for the meet.
    Tavathia Sahab,

I am just on standby till 7th October 2005, just in case some one shows interest to organise it in some bigger city. If we don't hear from anyone by that time, I will initiate another thread on Shamli Convention and propose the programme. We can discuss and debate it under that thread and finalise the programme. Talks won't be free for all type as far as I can say right now. Talks will be focussed on relevant topics and by invitation or screening. All the speakers would be expected to submit their talks well in advance so that proceedings can be made available to the delegates. Last minute speakers will not be entertained. This will be a professionally organised convention and not a Jat Jalsaa.

Rajendra

Tavathia Sahab,

I am just on standby till 7th October 2005, just in case some one shows interest to organise it in some bigger city. If we don't hear from anyone by that time, I will initiate another thread on Shamli Convention and propose the programme. We can discuss and debate it under that thread and finalise the programme. Talks won't be free for all type as far as I can say right now. Talks will be focussed on relevant topics and by invitation or screening. All the speakers would be expected to submit their talks well in advance so that proceedings can be made available to the delegates. Last minute speakers will not be entertained. This will be a professionally organised convention and not a Jat Jalsaa.

Rajendra
    Resp. Uncleji, Glad to hear from ur side. You have rightly said that this meet should be organised fully professionally, not like other JAT MAHASABA which often conducted by many political organisation. I would be really happy to be the part of this meet.
    It would be also better is someone come ahead to take it before 7 oct., otherwise we will have a great meet in shamil. Let us watch!!

I think in this matter mr. vimnaram jyani(ZEE NEWS reporter and a respected member of jatland) may help us to arrange for a coverage and pre-event advertising.

We Need to Remain Focussed

Tavathia Sahab,

Rajendra
    Dear Rajendra Ji,

That is exactly how we need to organize it. I would be discussing some issues we can bring out during such meets with you through emails. An outline plan with detailed execution plan on how to increase employment and income in rural areas. That would be my intention to tell the people during such meets. And as well said, it should be a rural meet rather than a Jat Jalsa. We need to form a core group, which has to work very hard to ensure that we remain focussed. There will be a lots of hurdles, but we have to carry on. I am pretty sure, with the help of community (their desire to keep it to Jat community not withstanding) we should be able to make it a memorable event.