Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is national level jat meet is possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    Resp. Uncleji, Glad to hear from ur side. You have rightly said that this meet should be organised fully professionally, not like other JAT MAHASABA which often conducted by many political organisation. I would be really happy to be the part of this meet.
    It would be also better is someone come ahead to take it before 7 oct., otherwise we will have a great meet in shamil. Let us watch!!

I think in this matter mr. vimnaram jyani(ZEE NEWS reporter and a respected member of jatland) may help us to arrange for a coverage and pre-event advertising.
    Dear Mukesh,

I would request young members like you to work hard for the success of this meet. At the same time, I would also request all members to come out of the narrow vision of "Only Jat". Remember if we want to achieve any thing meaningful we need to carry all the communities along with us. We are taking a lead and that should be pride enough for us as a community to work hard and make it successful.

We need to prove to the nation, that "Jats" as a community are nationalists and not communal as had been projected in past by various political groups. I would say, it also should not be on the model of "Bhartiya Kisan Union", it should carry all sects of society living in rural areas together to make it one of the biggest organization, which just can't be ignored by any one.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif
    At the same time, I would also request all members to come out of the narrow vision of "Only Jat". Remember if we want to achieve any thing meaningful we need to carry all the communities along with us. We are taking a lead and that should be pride enough for us as a community to work hard and make it successful.
    We need to prove to the nation, that "Jats" as a community are nationalists and not communal as had been projected in past by various political groups. I would say, it also should not be on the model of "Bhartiya Kisan Union", it should carry all sects of society living in rural areas together to make it one of the biggest organization, which just can't be ignored by any one.
    Right Uncleji, And It is only one way by which we can show rest of the Indians that we Jat(Indian) are ready to take our country on the way of developed nation by bringing every section of society together. we will have to show our feeling to the government and entire nation that now none would be allowed to play unfair game with the intrest of nation. We will have to change our attidue of not to look toward government's face to solve our social, economical problems. we ourself are enough capable to root out every problem from our soceity and country. If once we became strong and unite with change attitude then none dare to ingnore us. And I am sure we will come out from this meet with a new spirit and new ideology which will definitely help to change the fate of our community and nation.
    We youth will be more happy to be the part of this event. We will try our best to make it a grand succes.
    Last edited by mukeshkumar007; August 24th, 2005 at 06:03 PM.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Thumbs up i am totally agree with all the members.

yes mukesh try to arrange the same maha sabah .. i also agree to u am i will be in this sabah definately.

cheers!!!!!! for our new Youth Maha Sabah.
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Idea

yes it is really great idea. It would be great to see all jat bhai under one roof. I cant say abt next year plan but ofcourse it it is held in delhi then i will come definetly

Good idea

Dear Col. Sir, Rajendra Ji, Mukesh and all others,

The idea is good indeed!!

I would like to be a part of it - as long as it's 'out of politics' and for the welfare of community/s (here I somewhat agree with Col. Saahab; gathering could be from our own or any backward community). I mean, no politician (current or aspiring) should be invited or allowed to handle the 'mikes'.

Regarding 'organising' this - leave everything to DJM members - we can handle this part very convincingly and effectively, as long as it's in Delhi!!

If it's in Shamli, we 'the DJM members' would be right there on time.

Only the thing is - this Meet should not be a 'Rally', 'Mahasabha', or any such kind of 'politically motivated'.

I hate politics and Indian politicians personally - if that's the case, then I'm out!!

Please clear all these things first - so that we can move forward and make this MEET a successful one!

Navin bhai, the 'smaller' meeting could be organised in Nov. or Dec. itself (as Rajesh has already said that!) - we will declare it in 'Delhi Jats Meet' at an appropriate time!

Thanks and regards,

Shailendra

Thats Good

Its A Good Ideat To Meet Every Body.is It Not Great That We Organized A Function On Birthday Of Great Jat Leader Ch.charan Sing.it Can Be At Any Place In Delhi.

Thanks

Maneet Nirwal
    EAST OR WEST JATS ARE BEST

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Jat Meet

Respected Mr. Tevathia

As i was reading in ur post tht this meeting will not only discuss abt our community but it will be a secular meet. I diidn't get the idea that what is the purpose of showing secularism here. As we are in the process of a meeting of "JAts" than why ur focussing on the all other communities. Well as i lived in village by myself and i know wht are the problems JATS are facing in the rural areas. And if we are organising a meet of Jats than i think we have to stick on the upliftment of rural Jats in the country. We have to discuss the idea that how our jat people can do better to uplift their standard of living and how they can provide better education for their childrens.
    Another thing about communalism i want to say is that if other communities can organise such meets for their community sake than why not JATS. So i just want to say tht according to me we have to focus on our community instead of taking all other communities with us.
    I m not communal on this issue but i think we have our govt. and political groups who are taking care of other communities(for the sake of their votes) and the other backward communities are getting reservation in every field.
    So if u think or the other memebrs think this is a good idea than just let me know.
    Nyway idea of making this meet totally professional is really a good idea and we all have to support the idea.
    Lets go for it!

Abhimanyu Phougat

Quote Originally Posted by stokas
    I would like to be a part of it - as long as it's 'out of politics' and for the welfare of community/s (here I somewhat agree with Col. Saahab; gathering could be from our own or any backward community). I mean, no politician (current or aspiring) should be invited or allowed to handle the 'mikes'.

Regarding 'organising' this - leave everything to DJM members - we can handle this part very convincingly and effectively, as long as it's in Delhi!!

If it's in Shamli, we 'the DJM members' would be right there on time.

Only the thing is - this Meet should not be a 'Rally', 'Mahasabha', or any such kind of 'politically motivated'.

I hate politics and Indian politicians personally - if that's the case, then I'm out!!

Please clear all these things first - so that we can move forward and make this MEET a successful one!

Navin bhai, the 'smaller' meeting could be organised in Nov. or Dec. itself (as Rajesh has already said that!) - we will declare it in 'Delhi Jats Meet' at an appropriate time!

Thanks and regards,

Shailendra
    Resp. Shilendra Bhiyaji,
    Good to hear from your side and thanks for showing your interest on behalf of DJM in this plan (Meet). As I am not sure where it will be organized but one thing is clear that if none will come ahead before 7 oct. 2005 then It certainly will be organized at Shamli....
    Don't worry. It definitely will not be a political rally and meeting. It will be organized in a fully professionally way. The core objective of this meet is to find out the basic problems of rural area and their solutions and to strengthen rural youth power.
    I am requesting you to call more non-delhi jat to attend the next DJM meet so that we can discuss something about this plan to make it a big success.

I agree with you Mr.Abhimanyu.
    When we are talking about Jats, why other groups should join us in the meet.
    I think the Jats are the only community ignored by other communities and political parties.Actually other communities do'nt like Jats and they are jealous of our recent progress in each and every field.They stand against us at every step.
    If we organise this meet within our community,it's not communalism.it's our effort to get togather and discuss our problems.Every community has this type of meet and they never invite us.
    Jats are most secular community in India as I think,So please make it only Jat meet not rural or all community meet.
    I do'nt want to offend anyone's personal view's here and this is my personal feeling and thought.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook
    Respected Mr. Tevathia

As i was reading in ur post tht this meeting will not only discuss abt our community but it will be a secular meet. I diidn't get the idea that what is the purpose of showing secularism here. As we are in the process of a meeting of "JAts" than why ur focussing on the all other communities. Well as i lived in village by myself and i know wht are the problems JATS are facing in the rural areas. And if we are organising a meet of Jats than i think we have to stick on the upliftment of rural Jats in the country. We have to discuss the idea that how our jat people can do better to uplift their standard of living and how they can provide better education for their childrens.
    Another thing about communalism i want to say is that if other communities can organise such meets for their community sake than why not JATS. So i just want to say tht according to me we have to focus on our community instead of taking all other communities with us.
    I m not communal on this issue but i think we have our govt. and political groups who are taking care of other communities(for the sake of their votes) and the other backward communities are getting reservation in every field.
    So if u think or the other memebrs think this is a good idea than just let me know.
    Nyway idea of making this meet totally professional is really a good idea and we all have to support the idea.
    Lets go for it!

Abhimanyu Phougat
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar2005
    I agree with you Mr.Abhimanyu.
    When we are talking about Jats, why other groups should join us in the meet.
    I think the Jats are the only community ignored by other communities and political parties.Actually other communities do'nt like Jats and they are jealous of our recent progress in each and every field.They stand against us at every step.
    If we organise this meet within our community,it's not communalism.it's our effort to get togather and discuss our problems.Every community has this type of meet and they never invite us.
    Jats are most secular community in India as I think,So please make it only Jat meet not rural or all community meet.
    I do'nt want to offend anyone's personal view's here and this is my personal feeling and thought.
    Regards.

Dear Sitaram And Abhimanyu,
    This is a fully Jat meet(National). You are fully right with ur views but My dear remember that we are going to adress the rural problems of our society (and community) in this meet and these problem are being faced by every section of rural society not only by Jat community. So if we want the better result and outcome in this area then we must need to bring all members of every community together. Because It is only one way by which we will be able to get better response. We are being blamed many times by politician that JATs are too much communal. So my dear time has came and we have to show them that it is wrong. Jat is a fully nationalist comm which has only one religion that is "INDIANA".
    Hope you have understand my point well. So let us work hard for this meet by inviting many jat people across the whole India and world.

With regards.

This is My Vision of Rural Development

Dear Mr. Abhimanyu and Sitaram Ji,

Firstly, I myself grew up in a village. Not only I did grow in a village environment, I also spent major part of my military service in a village environment. To that extent please grant me that I also understand the rural problem at least as much as you do, if not more.

I have seen Bhartiya Kisan Union grow and vanish. It was an ideal plateform for the rural people to stage a National Force to counter our corrupt politicians, but we did fail at the first obstacle. The decimation of BKU was well designed by the then UP CM Mr. Veer Bahadur Singh and then PM Mr. Rajiv Gandhi, by escalating the violence while the BKU members were moving through Moradabad to Lucknow to participate in a rally there.

In my opinion, I am looking for an organization, that is self sustainable and that can generate employment and revenue for the people participating. I don't want the subsequent organization to be non-political as the BKU was. I know some of elite members just want to keep the organization as Non-Political because it is easy to manage the one. The question here is getting work done. In a village, if we are looking to start the corporate shops, where we establish our own distribution system, of farm produce and deny the middleman who makes more money than the farmers then we need to take every one along. If vegetables, grains, sugar, and all other basic need items can only be purchased through these rural corporate shops then, we would be able to get the right price to the farmer and cheap commodity to the consumer. We will also rule out tax evasion by these middlemen apart from denying them the fat profit that they make from the hard working farmer's produce. Now when we talk about such a system, then I guess we need to take every one along. I know it is a tall order but certainly achievable.

Now the political side of the organization. One would argue that if the organization is having a political side, it would fall as there would be power struggle. Yes, these are the pitfalls of such organizations. Actually, BKU also fell becauses of power struggle with in the organization. My visioin of such an organization is based on NRI's and Natives both coming together. The organization needs the core decision making group of intellectuals and off course the funding. Lets take each at one time.

The core group that makes decision. This group primarily would be comprising the NRI's who have no political stakes in India. Difficult but achievable. Every issue can be discussed in a democratic manner. The other group will be the execution group, which would be primarily the youth of India who would be contesting for the political posts (elections) and would be working on the directions of this intellectual group's collective wisdom. We can have experts in this group from all walks of life. The performance of each member of the executive group be under microscope and his / her retaining the post would depend only on his/her performance.

The executive groups at village level. These groups would be running the corporate shops. Ensuring the money is arranged for the farmers when they need it and they don't have to sell their products at less price in distress.

There is a lot I have in my mind, that I shall share with every one in due course if it is agreed. If not, then I am not the one who will walk away from the meet, for it would amount to most undemocratic action of resorting to the theory "Either My Way" or "No Way".

If all Jat meet can achieve these objective that I have in my vision, I don't mind keeping it all Jat meet. But I am certainly against, spending time and energy on organizing a meet just to praise the achievements of the past leaders, and read out history to the public. We need some thing innovative, and practical coming out of such meets.

I am open to criticism, which I am sure would come in plenty and probably may even hurt me. But that is OK and is part of any democratic setup. I believe, that if "Criticism hurts, it was well deserved".

Thanks a lot for raising a very valid question. I hope I have been able to address it to some extent.

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Login to view details.

Jat meet

Col. Tavathia jee

I m totally agree with the points which ur raising here and i have no objections on this issue whether we make a organization which have some political thinkers in it and all these things which u have addressed here are really good and i appreciate ur viewpoint and ur concern. Well i m as A NRI jat fully support ur idea about this and hope we get some more people come forward soon. BUt sorry to say i m still very committed on my point that we have to focus on only Jat community people beacause as i told in my last post we have been ignored at every level. So let other political parties to do something for other communities and our organization will only concentrate on our people. I recoommend one more thing here that we only include people of our community in this organization and they all should be well educated or they are positive thinkers.
    The task is not easy at all but i think nothing is immpossible if u have a littlebit courage in urself to do it.
    Now one important thing i want to say is that me and Pammu and few other jat friends have a offer here for organizing the meet in ROhtak.
    Reasons:
    1. We can organize this meet totally in professional manner at Tilyar tourist Resorts Rohtak (A lush green and beautiful venue)
    2. Surrounded by Delhi, rajasthan, U.P and situated just an hour drive from Delhi.
    3. Easy access and not much hurdle for people coming from different parts.
    4. Supportive environment and friendly people.
    5. Free of cost venue.
    So these are the some points which made this place a good venue. As we are now in Australia but if venue is finalize we can move to Rohtak arround two months before the meet.
    So lets do it !

Abhimanyu Phougat

Good Suggestion

Dear Abhimanyu Ji,

Thanks for your reply and support for most of the points. The question of all Jat affair or All Rural affair can be discussed and let the majority prevail. The important thing is participation and doing some thing meaningfull rather than just praise ourself, the history and live on past laurals.

My vision of India is the upliftment of real India, which as per my thinking lives in villages. That young man who at age 50 looks 70 year old due to the rigerous of the task he performs. The majortiy of our community has farming as their primary profession and thus lives in real India. I want to address every one that is associated with the profession of farming irrespective of their caste or religion along with those people who form part of the support system to the farming community, that Carpenter, and Balck Smith and all others who live in villages.

To be leader, we need to look at the world a little differently than others. If we do the same thing, that others are doing, then we are no better than them. You are right in your opinion about other communities ignoring us. But we have done the same thing to them. I have seen in my childhood, when people from other communities were not even allowed by our own people purely they were more powerful than others. I remember, when ever my uncle addressed to others it was "who to sala Bania har, or Baman hai or Chamar hai" and I don't blame the Jat youth for their desire to remain within the community as that is what we had been taught in our childhood. I have had some good friends from other communities. I remember my class mate Nanak Chand (a chamar by caste) who was a tough customer as far as studies were concerned. I was able to beat him in academics in 7th grade withe a good margine, but in 8th he came back strongly and even though I improved my performance and % than what I had in 7th, he out scored me in 8th grade. I liked him as well as respected him. Many of my own community people did not like him as he was better than them in studies. The question here is was "Nanak" born in a Chamar Community due to his choice? or for that matter are we born in our community due to our Choice? I am very proud to be what I am, but that does not mean, others are not what they are. I consider that it is more important for me to be an Indian rather than being a Jat, Baniya, Madrasi or Punjabi, we already have so many of them. The fact that I am a born Jat, I am really very proud of myself and my community and wish to do all that I can for its development and betterment. At the same time, I am also a born Indian and have my responsibilities as Indian. I see all these thing in this light. May be I am wrong or confused to identify myself, but that is what I think and believe.

The question of all Jat or all rural will be under discussion and so will be apolitical or political. Let us see what other members feel. I expect a lot of views and contributions on this topic, both from male and female members of the community.

This is a very important thread that has been started by Dr. Rajendra Ji. I hope it out performs the thread on "Ms. Mallika Sehrawat", in number of posts?

I once again thank you very much for offering Rohtak. I have no problem, If I can make it to India, I am sure I shall be able to make it to wherever it may be held.

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook

1. We can organize this meet totally in professional manner at Tilyar tourist Resorts Rohtak (A lush green and beautiful venue)
    2. Surrounded by Delhi, rajasthan, U.P and situated just an hour drive from Delhi.
    3. Easy access and not much hurdle for people coming from different parts.
    4. Supportive environment and friendly people.
    5. Free of cost venue.
    So these are the some points which made this place a good venue. As we are now in Australia but if venue is finalize we can move to Rohtak arround two months before the meet.
    So lets do it !

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Rohtak is certainly a better venue. Tilyar will be a great place. In Shamli we will have to create everything and nothing is ready made like Tilyar. May be next meeting we can hold in Shamli.

RK^2

thtrru

yes it is really great idea. It would be great to see all jats under one roof. I cant say abt next year plan but ofcourse it it is held in delhi then i will come definetly

Login to view details.

Jat Meet

Hello Rajender jee and mr. Tevathia jee

I respect ur views Col. Sahab but the things u have mentioned abt other communities are right and i know wht we used to do with Chamars, baniyas, brahmins and others. But important thing is today situation is totally changed and all other caste people are in better position than jats. So thatswhy i m saying tht we have to deal with the problems of jats specially in rural areas. I m ready to play my part and i dont care 4 others whether they are interested or not. As a positive thinker i always think tht there is no task which is too big for jats. So now we have to do a combine effort to uplift our community and with the upliftment of our community it is definitely improve the structure of rural india. Now as according to u Col. Sahab we have to see the suggestions of jat members tht they want to discuss only abt Jats or they want to include others also. So far Me and sitaram jee are totally in favour of only Jats and Col. Sahab and Mukesh are including the whole rural area communities.
    Now c'mon memebers we are waiting for ur suggestions on this and abt the venue. I also think this thread is more important than Mallika's thread. Lets see col. sahab , Rajender jee , Mukesh and others tht how many serious people we are here at jatland who are really interested in the upliftment of our people.
    Some Suggestins here for the meet:
    1. Meet will be organized professionally.
    2. Concerned memebers are welcome for discussion.
    3. All memebers will try their best to make this meet successful.
    4. Invite the sarpanchas of villages as much as we can.
    5. Dont invite faltu people who just come for maja, only serious people are welcome.
    6. We can invite few entertainers who can give a break to us for a hour or two.
    7. Meet should go for two days atleast
    8. Middle of october is right time to do so (probable14-15 october 2006)
    Well dear memebers these are only suggestions so we just need more participation now from other members and their suggestions.

Come forward guys this is for ur community not for any individual.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Respected Members

It seems great that we are shaping towards the National Jat Meet for a aim and on a broarder basis including all the rural youth and sections of society.
    I feel from my heart that it wont be Jat Jalsa where big politician are addressing bus load of masses and shouting chaudhary..XYZ.. ki jai,lakhar maharaj ki jai.etc..
    We had taken enough time i.e oct 2006 to prepare .I wish that would do all the ground work and implement some programmes well advance of meet.
    Can we come forward and take up a remote village and make it model in terms of medical services,education, roads,electricity,employment and in terms of agricultural outputs.
    Col Tevathia ,you had a great vision for rural corporate shops and even from these shops best seeds and pesticides can be provided to the farmers.
    We ought to give back to our community/society and our motherland. I request members to come forward with their views.
    Regards-Achal Singh
    achal

I am for something on ground, whether exclusively for Jats or for all. Yeh na ho ki baaten hotee rahen aur ground par kuch na ho.... Finalise Rohtak and start working on it...Give a shape to what all you will like to discuss and invite the right type of speakers. You can not keep government away if you want to implement things on ground. Discussions must translate into actions.

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    . Yeh na ho ki baaten hotee rahen aur ground par kuch na ho.... Finalise Rohtak and start working on it...Give a shape to what all you will like to discuss and invite the right type of speakers. You can not keep government away if you want to implement things on ground. Discussions must translate into actions.
    RK^2
    Yes. Otherwise this thread also might go like others.

Login to view details.

It's not too easy

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Don't expect too many Jatlanders Mukesh. You would be lucky if you get a total of 10-15 people from Jatland. To organise such an event, one will have to run a publicity compaign locally in towns and villages. If there are no takers for the event, I am willing to be the host in my home town of Shamli in western UP. We can have a two day event with lectures during the day and a dinner and cultural show in the evening. Dates would be sometime during October next year. We can have the invited talks on following topics;

1. Rural youth and unemployment
    2. Infrastructure in Rural areas
    3. Investment opportunities in Rural areas
    4. Uraban-rural divide and its implications
    5. Education
    6. Rural woman empowerment
    7. Role of media in rural India development

Overnight accommodation for outside participants will have to be provided by the local hosts.

RK^2

Respected Uncle,
    It is a wonderfull idea but this task is not so easy.Organising such a event will be helpfull for Jat community.We can meet many persons with their ideas and can open a door for betterment of Jatts community.
    We should make a proper plan for it and also shoud work collectively to achive the goal.
    Hope we will success.
    I am always with Jats.