Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is national level jat meet is possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    I am for something on ground, whether exclusively for Jats or for all. Yeh na ho ki baaten hotee rahen aur ground par kuch na ho.... Finalise Rohtak and start working on it...Give a shape to what all you will like to discuss and invite the right type of speakers. You can not keep government away if you want to implement things on ground. Discussions must translate into actions.

RK^2
    Dear Rajendra Ji and Abhimanyu Ji,

First let us talk about groud work. Mr. Abhimanyu has said that he can work that out and know people at Rohtak those can do work for us. We also had some members willing to organize it if it is held at Delhi. To me, I guess, Rohtak would be a better place than Delhi from the public convenience point of view.

Rajendra Ji's idea of some thing on ground is a very valid point otherwise this project will die its own death on this website itself. But what on ground that is important. What is the model we need to go for? We need to discuss that and then make an execution plan. The core committe and executive committe. What powers and resources they will have to organize it. How these resources in terms of manpower and finance are going to be generated and in what time frame? Who is going to do that? These are the issues we need to finalize and then go for it. Let the members give their views on thes issues. Since Rajendra Ji has raised this issue, I guess he should chair it as well.

I am a little suspecious about government participation in the program. Rohtak we may get a little more support from the state government, but the moment we ask them to participate, we need to listen to them and that may drag us towards the issues those are likely to be beneficial to the political party in power and thus will defeat the purpose of the meet.

My vision is to get our youth take the lead on the program carefully charted out by the core group of intellectuals of the community.

Abhimanyu Ji, all jat or all rural is not a major issue. When we are organizing it, we will be able to ensure that the interests of the community are taken care of. The support of other communities is only going to make it more successful and rewarding in ultimate analysis both for our community as well as the nation.

In my next post, I shall give my views on organizing this function. Meanwhile, I would like to know the seating capacity of the hall that Mr. Abhimanyu is talking about as the venue. When the hall needs to be booked and what are the charges for booking it. We need to have confirmation now and then work backward from the time the meet needs to take place

We need to short list the speakers for the meet and the subjects that they are going to speak on, so that they come prepared and don't waste time. We need to utilize each and every minute of the meet gainfully, and give the clear indication to the audiance that we mean business. Our professionalism will be the measure of the support we are likely to get. It is a mission that we are taking, there will be a lot of hurdles and we need to be aware of that. The moment we start advertising it, we will have opposition in some form or other from the people who might feel that this is going to be against their interests. After all a large number of people are earning their livelyhood from the hard earned money of our poor farmers.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Having organised quite a few of professional conferences, my step wise suggestions would;

1. Confirm Rohtak as venue.
    2. Make bookings of the place and the auditorum
    3. Organising secretary should be someone local
    4. Constitue a organising committee with sub-committees
    5. Constitute a Programme Committee which should ensure proper topics and speakers.
    6. Decide if talks will be just oral or with visuals in the form of slides. Organise the projection facilities accordingly
    7. Most important: Work out the costs and method of financing.
    8. Recommendations and Implementation based upon the outcome of convention
    9. Delegate kits ( like copy of proceedings, pen, writing pad , name badge etc..)
    10. Inaugration should be grand so that the event gets media attention and wider publicity
    11. Medium of lectures: English or Hindi or both?

RK^2

hum tayyaar hain

meri ram-ram,

Mr. MUKESH, Col. saab, Mr. RK ji and all other members on this thread. I really apologies for getting on to this thread so late, but der aaye durust aaye.
    My vote is also in with full of confidence for this special day of great achivement for JAT land`s future (I call) rather then history..

WELL AS INTIMATED BY ABHI ABOUT OUR PLANS TO DOMINATE FOR CONDUCTING THIS BIG OCCASION IN ROHTAK. MAY BE ALL OUR MEMBERS MIGHT WOULD BE HESITATING IN CONFIRMING IT `coz NO ONE ELSE OTHER THEN OUR RESPECTED ELDERS (lol, no offence) CAME OUT for supporting this venue, but I affirm and make sure that I personally with my friends and team members (virtually may be) would make it successfull for sure.

AND MY REQUEST AND PERSONNAL OPINION IS THAT TO MOVE THIS TOPIC IN TO THE "CURRENT AFFAIRS" some how if possible `coz most of the members attract and surf more in to "CURRENT AFFAIRS" folder rather then any other, or may be if we are thinking this day of OCTOBER `06 as an big step for achieving some thing and make a big leap towards success of what all our members had in mind about our community then their should be a special note for this thread in BOLD on home page that too with BIG (CAPS) letters I SUGGEST::::::::::

"CLICK FOR YOUR HELP FOR RURAL N REAL JATLAND"
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Regards,...................////
    Pammu Sangwan.....0(*;*)0
    Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

REGARDING VENUE n Program

As far as I think RK uncle and Col. uncle are right in their approach for starting and how to begin with this event.

My suggestions:- If we are looking that far for our culture then their must be a proper procedure for not only conducting this EVENT but for all other future development programs.

1. firstly, their should be a committe consisting 50% of members who are local their in INDIA and must also consist of atleast 40% in it who are members of JATLAND as well and all of them must be well educated. (so that they can communicate easily and can understand at same level as we all can)

AND other 50% should be NRI`s
    and it will be decided by all our active members by sending their own views in a new thread (suggested)
    "VISION TOWARDS DEVELOPED AND +vly CHANGED JAT"

and voting their name for this HEAD of this commitee and then that person will put the name for other members for this commitee (atleast 10+10) and then comments on these name will again would be open for a week or so and then would be decided by that CHIEF after looking at those comments (members who don`t want to let their name considered they can personnaly send his/her decision to CHIEF`s personal mail) and also those who got selected and are not participating willingly and keenly in this PROGRAM can be dissmissed from this committe without offending them. (their must be atleast 5+5 extra supporting members as an substitiute for other members.
    AND each of these members would be given some well-planned task(s) to complete after their own affirmation with a given deadline.

CONTINUED in next thread...........
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Finances

For finances of all expences on these future programms:-

My suggestion:

ALL expenditures must be approved by our commitee with full faith in the one who is speding but only with quotations and reciept of all expences and all expenses must be equally distributed in all the members who are in committe and then all other people are welcome to DONATE as much as they wish and
    "I WOULD LOVE TO SEE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS COMMON ACCOUNT AND WHERE IT SHOULD EXIST"
    and all the money required would be transferred to concerned person`s account only after satisfying committe for the requirement. (WHICH MUST BE PROCCESSED ASAP).

CONTINUED............

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

things to be remembered for this meet..

I reckon in my view I suggest we must keep in mind few things as discussed before:-

1. We must not invite anyone specifically and big no-no for any personnal invitations (except for few peoples or artists who might can be invited for entertainment).
    2. As said before that we should welcome all jats may he be CM,PM or whatever but only as a common jat with no special welcome for anyone except for who had done some big achievments.
    3. All the speeches to be presented in meet must undergo thrugh screening from commitee.(TOPICS WILL BE DECIDED SOON) and after speech I would suggest for some refreshment/entertainment time and in that mean time peoples who like to put their comments forward need to give in written to commitee what they want to present must also be screened by commitee and if approved should be given 5-10 mins. for presenting.

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

I agree

Col. uncle I agree with your thinking for balancing all the rural communities, but what I think is that we must invite and dominate this meet atleast to our JAT community only because as you also know the percentage of other communities in our VILLAGES, so if we can successfully change (this is what we are supposed to do) the thinkings of our rural peoples(JAT community) and let them aware about this new world, they can help to form for their own development, then I think that all other communities in our villages would automatically got benifited by this development. but if we try to turn this WHOLE ROCK IN TO GOLD IN ONE GO then it would not be possible so we have to cut this rock of our rural development in to small pieces of steps then only we can find that little GOLD of success. So first step I reckon is to try and make those majority of peoples in our villages (obviously JAT) to develop their minds and then only they can help in building that balance, what you were talking about, between all communities in our villages.

1. well I believe we need to invite and focus on educating all the SARPANCH`es of villages first and then conduct this big event, so that we can get some response time from SARPANCH`s of villages and also it will help to take SARPANCH`s of villages in confidence to our plans and as we all know without their help (may be a little help) we can`t reach easily to our target, also it will help in preparing for
    "ALL JAT MEET for RURAL DEVELOPMENT".

UNCLE ji please do give some replies on this suggestion as I would love to see anything may be you contradict it I really won`t mind "arr mind bhi karoonga tau jaanga kit" (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif
    Dear Rajendra Ji and Abhimanyu Ji,

First let us talk about groud work. Mr. Abhimanyu has said that he can work that out and know people at Rohtak those can do work for us. We also had some members willing to organize it if it is held at Delhi. To me, I guess, Rohtak would be a better place than Delhi from the public convenience point of view.

Rajendra Ji's idea of some thing on ground is a very valid point otherwise this project will die its own death on this website itself. But what on ground that is important. What is the model we need to go for? We need to discuss that and then make an execution plan. The core committe and executive committe. What powers and resources they will have to organize it. How these resources in terms of manpower and finance are going to be generated and in what time frame? Who is going to do that? These are the issues we need to finalize and then go for it. Let the members give their views on thes issues. Since Rajendra Ji has raised this issue, I guess he should chair it as well.

I am a little suspecious about government participation in the program. Rohtak we may get a little more support from the state government, but the moment we ask them to participate, we need to listen to them and that may drag us towards the issues those are likely to be beneficial to the political party in power and thus will defeat the purpose of the meet.

My vision is to get our youth take the lead on the program carefully charted out by the core group of intellectuals of the community.

Abhimanyu Ji, all jat or all rural is not a major issue. When we are organizing it, we will be able to ensure that the interests of the community are taken care of. The support of other communities is only going to make it more successful and rewarding in ultimate analysis both for our community as well as the nation.

In my next post, I shall give my views on organizing this function. Meanwhile, I would like to know the seating capacity of the hall that Mr. Abhimanyu is talking about as the venue. When the hall needs to be booked and what are the charges for booking it. We need to have confirmation now and then work backward from the time the meet needs to take place

We need to short list the speakers for the meet and the subjects that they are going to speak on, so that they come prepared and don't waste time. We need to utilize each and every minute of the meet gainfully, and give the clear indication to the audiance that we mean business. Our professionalism will be the measure of the support we are likely to get. It is a mission that we are taking, there will be a lot of hurdles and we need to be aware of that. The moment we start advertising it, we will have opposition in some form or other from the people who might feel that this is going to be against their interests. After all a large number of people are earning their livelyhood from the hard earned money of our poor farmers.
    Last edited by pammusangwan; August 30th, 2005 at 01:19 AM.

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Smile Nice thoughts

Hi Pammu,
    You have great ideas......but one must remember that when we try to impliment it, there will be lot of resistance. The Sarpanch's, like the way things are rolling now...and dont like making changes...we will have to be steadfast in our resolve....
    Damn...I sound like George Bush here....lol ( dont mean to )

What can i say...Jatland is my fav pastime.
    Junnu

U R right

I totally agree with you bhai JUNNU and I am aware of these oppositions and contradictions against our programs as the individual thinkings and feelings can`t be same and if it would have been same then there wouldn`t had any of the development in whatsoever field. AND here we are not trying to change those thinkings and feelings but we will try to develop the skills of rural people (JAT), so that they themselve can understand what is good and what is bad for them.
    AND look dude what I think is if we got success of only 30% in the beggining, I would be more then happy of all. Because that would be a lot more then my expectation (may be our) and once it goes on JAT community would be in new era of developing themselves.

AND plz. don`t say that you sound like BUSH look contradicting is the best way to learn and even it helps me to add something in my plans. So you gave me a new idea for my plan by your statement, so you also got involved in this race of development...

CHEERS

Quote Originally Posted by junnu
    Hi Pammu,
    . The Sarpanch's, like the way things are rolling now...and dont like making changes...we will have to be steadfast in our resolve....

What can i say...Jatland is my fav pastime.
    Junnu

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

hii

hi ,

this is good idea that all jats Bhai will meet at one place.

Sab kuch theek hai..but;

WHO IS THE LEAD ORGANISER FOR ROHTAK MEETING?

I would advise the lead organiser to start another thread on Rohtak meeting so that things can be coordinated properly...

Rajendra

Exclamation mujhe maaf karna bhai logo !!!

mujhe kal ka pata nahi hota, mein saal bhar pehle koi promise nahi kar sakta !

aap mujhe member lekar chal sakte hain mujhse jo hoga mein help karunga, lekin Oct, 2006 mere hisab mein nahi baithta, kyunki bhai logo bhut dur ki soch rahe ho aap aur meri dur ki najar kamjor hain !

agar hum or humaare vichar vahi hain jo hum jatland par kehte hain toh pls. mere liye aap ek baar en baaton par gaur farmaiye, aur jawab dijiye kya kar saktein hain hum ish baarey mein, khali milna time pass karna, community ko guide karna or agey bhdhney k liye prearit karna, yeh sab toh hum bina miley bhi kar rahe hain agar samay le rahe ho toh kisi cheez ki launching mein milna zayada acha hai, time pass karne k bajai........... ! pls. apne bahumulya vichar share karein !

aisi bahut si baatein hain ! agar hum kuch kar sakte hain toh

jaise apna koi alag TV channel nahi hai
    apne haryana mein koi airport nahi hai
    apni bhasa ko promote karne ka koi medium nahi hai
    apne logo mein mutual understanding ki aaj bhi kami hai

agaey bhadney k liye puraane logo ko sath lekar chalna jarori hai !

apne haryane se bahut se log bahar gaye hain,
    par kya kabhi unhone apna kuch contribution ish taraf kiya hai !
    agar kisi ne kiya hain toh pls. let me know,
    ek particular person ki help karna, aur community k liye as whole kuch karna bahut alag hota hain, mein samjhta hoon jinke pass paisa hain unke pass time nahi hain, jinke pass time hain unke pass paisa nahi hain par kya hum ish tarah ka koi pehla kadam utha sakte hain.

maaf karna agar program mein bhadha daali ho toh
    these are just my views !

logo ko kahte suna zinda rahe toh phir milenge,
    par es dil ne mehsoos kiya milte rahe toh zinda rahenge !

meet k baad mein chahata hoon sab yehi kahen !
    To err is human, to forgive is Not Company Policy !

Rightly said Rajendraji.
    Here we see lot of threads but nothibg on ground.So lets make it happen.
    The idea of corporate shops is really good and I appreciate Col.saa for their vision.This will help the rural masses a lot.
    But still I am in favor to make this meet Jat's only and this issue is wide open for discussion.
    But the response is not much as we anticipated.

I request all the Jatlanders to give their opinion and join this great discussion for community upliftment.

Regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Sab kuch theek hai..but;

I would advise the lead organiser to start another thread on Rohtak meeting so that things can be coordinated properly...

Rajendra
    Sir, you and Col Tevathia will lead Rothak Meeting. I/We as a member/s of this forum do appreciate your concern and vision for our community .We will be with you as a committed soldiers and are looking forward for your further command.
    Regards-Achal Singh
    achal

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

hello all out dere

yes even i support the idea of a national jat meet bein organised as its a very good bond building idea and i ll very readily contribute in any best possible way......

hope this idea gets materialised soooonnnnnnnn..

I am ready to lead

RAJENDER uncle ji if any one has no objection then I am happy to lead this meet in ROHTAK but only under you and Col. uncle`s supervision because still we need the experience and guidance of you guys without what we can not proceed on right path.

Sab kuch theek hai..but;

Rajendra

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

before proceeding

RAJENDER uncle ji, Col. sir, and other respected members,

please do not hesitate in contacting me on:-

(+61) 401 869 973 ; (+61) 402 925 666

or mail me at
    dreamz0802@yahoo.co.in
    dreamz0802@hotmail.com

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

I am presently in Melbourne but I can arrange whatso ever needed their in ROHTAK for our goal and also I will go to ROHTAK 3-4 mths. before our meet.
    but still I would like all of you to review all the things which I proposed and please do reply if any further comments...

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Quote Originally Posted by proactiveswat
    yes even i support the idea of a national jat meet bein organised as its a very good bond building idea and i ll very readily contribute in any best possible way......
    hope this idea gets materialised soooonnnnnnnn..
    Thanks for joining us. We are looking for some valuable suggestions from every member which may helpful to organise it in a well manner.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Looks like you guys are more excited and not realistic enough so far. Please remember that;

1. Lead person should be some one local or who can arrive in Rohtak at least two months before the event to ensure all the arrangements.

2. Dates should be announced only after booking the venue.

3. Anyone who has no experience in organising such events should at best be an associate organiser and not the lead organiser.

Please think very carefully and seriously before anyone of you jump to be lead organiser.
    I am not a local guy and cannot be the lead organiser. I will help you guys to best of my ability. Work out the budget for the event and the means of raising the funds. Event will easily cost few lacs for a gathering of even 500.

Rajendra