Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: is national level jat meet is possible ?

R kumar uncle ji

Still if no one comes up then I am still on my stand to organize this event succesfully and as i told all of you that I will go 3-4 mths. before the actuall event.
    AND regarding the event we must first make a plan what would be all the events that would be organized in the meet and according to that only I can initiate for what would be the expenditures and budget required for this meet. So please if you can advise in order all the events you and any one of our JAT bhai`s had in their mind.
    But for the venue I would definitly like to see TILIYAR lake as it is situated on the main road and out of city surrounded by villages and even their won`t be any paking problems.
    Also Rk uncle ji if we need to book venue we need to give the date of booking before booking the venue, and as said by ABHIMANYU that even we can arrange every thing their at almost 50% concession, which can help us in cutting our budget.
    AND I posted above in one of those few posts regarding arranging meetings with as many SARPANCHE`s of villages as much we can invite before this big MEET so that we can get their responses regarding our plans. Because arranging that much big MEET straight away might not be worth for our goals, because we are only looking for positive sides ignoring the negative aspects, so this is my personnal advice AND I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR SOME RESPONSES REGARFING THIS plz.....

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Looks like you guys are more excited and not realistic enough so far. Please remember that;

1. Lead person should be some one local or who can arrive in Rohtak at least two months before the event to ensure all the arrangements.

2. Dates should be announced only after booking the venue.

3. Anyone who has no experience in organising such events should at best be an associate organiser and not the lead organiser.

Please think very carefully and seriously before anyone of you jump to be lead organiser.
    I am not a local guy and cannot be the lead organiser. I will help you guys to best of my ability. Work out the budget for the event and the means of raising the funds. Event will easily cost few lacs for a gathering of even 500.

Rajendra
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Regards,...................////
    Pammu Sangwan.....0(*;*)0
    Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Here is a draft of the programme which I was refining for Shamli meeting;

National Convention
    On
    Rural India: Challenges and Opportunities

20-22 October 2006
    Shamli, UP, INDIA

1. Challenges: One overview lecture covering;

a. Roads
    b. Water
    c. Electricity
    d. Education
    e. Healthcare
    f. Social Issues including law and order
    g. Storage and Packaging
    h. Quality Control
    i. Marketing
    j. Pricing
    k. Telephone and Internet
    l. Media
    m. Trade

2. Opportunities: Lectures on following topics;

a. Food processing and packaging
    b. Games
    c. Villages: outsourcing destinations for Indian cities
    d. Innovative low cost Industries
    e. Science and Mathematics Education
    f. Rural Business Hubs
    g. Fine Arts
    h. Environment friendly housing

Probable Invitees:

Side Activities:
    1. Exhibition on Solar Power, Khadi Gram Udyog, Dairy Equipment, Computer networking,
    2. Evening cultural Programmes

Let members debate and finalise the agenda and then invite suitable speakers..

must be addressed with well prepration

Dear Uncleji, All of your mentioned topics are really very important which must be addressed to make our Rural India more strong. To enhance the trade in villages, villages must be equipped with the roads. Now a days in many schemes like PMGSY many villages have road but all these are in poor quality and broke down from almost places within only one rainy season. Because some people especially sarpanch are involved with the TEKEDAR and use the money, which is sanctioned for the road development, to fill their pockets. Decreasing ground water level is also an alarm for the farmer because in Rajasthan almost farmer use ground level water in farming. Ongoing fight between three states PUNJAB, RAJASTHAN, HARYANA also effected the farmer who are using NEHAR water. Main problem is that we don’t have a proper storage unit to store the rainwater. Electricity is known as a hurt unit to keep the development sustained. But almost rural area is facing this problem especially in Rajasthan where full day goes into power cut except 4 hours light. We may have a proper management to face all of these problems if our rural population have well educated. But the literacy ratio especially in many backward districts has very low. In those are where literacy ratio is good are also facing the problem of quality education. Today a student who has passed his secondary/senior secondary from village is not able to give a shape of his career. Today Even a graduate student is not able to decide his career and simply running behind DALAL to make them admit into police and army by giving lot of bribe? Lack of social and moral education make our students more undisciplined toward their duties and they are always trying to find out short cut for the success. Many youth in our villages are involved in Gunda Activity, wine selling which is not a good sign for a good society. Neither parents nor students have positive approach. If a person who is at the top of his/her career may not like to guide and help the needy students in his/her village. Growing mentality of living separate from parents and other family member is not good for brotherhood. None teacher and doctor (even he/she may belongs to village) want his/her posting in village and whoever is posted there is not doing justice with his/her job. So uncleji all of these topic which are categorized between challenge and opportunity must be address after a good preparation and acceptable solution and plan also should be put in front of all member of this meet. Any one who speaks with any topic must be well prepared so that expected outcomes is possible.
    Last edited by mukeshkumar007; August 31st, 2005 at 10:56 AM.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Be Practical

Uncle ji I really appriciate this and aware of your thinking about challenges and oppurtunities you had in your mind, and I know as well that if we all work on these grounds we will be able to get on that right track of rural development, But for achieving all this we need to be PRACTICAL with all of the approaches mentioned by you. So just by giving lectures would not help at all but instead we need to get attached with, and support, SARPANCH`s of villages by giving them ideas regarding development of their respective villages and this is what I am thinking as an long term plan rather then what we think of, to impress the minds of rural peoples by just giving them lectures and I am sure they will take it as an RALLY or some MAHASABHA, but not as an learning those policies for their future development. SO THAT IS WHY I AM EMPHASISING MUCH TO DEVELOP THE MINDS OF THE HEADS OF VILLAGES(SARPANCH), rather then approaching straight to the peoples and after reading their response towards our plans, we can move ahead with our JAT MEET, but if we are thinking just to have a get togeather and a little party and then BYE-2, C-ya on net, then we are simply wasting our time (no offence to anyone).

CHEERS

Here is a draft of the programme which I was refining for Shamli meeting;

National Convention
    On
    Rural India: Challenges and Opportunities

20-22 October 2006
    Shamli, UP, INDIA

1. Challenges: One overview lecture covering;

a. Roads
    b. Water
    c. Electricity
    d. Education
    e. Healthcare
    f. Social Issues including law and order
    g. Storage and Packaging
    h. Quality Control
    i. Marketing
    j. Pricing
    k. Telephone and Internet
    l. Media
    m. Trade

2. Opportunities: Lectures on following topics;

a. Food processing and packaging
    b. Games
    c. Villages: outsourcing destinations for Indian cities
    d. Innovative low cost Industries
    e. Science and Mathematics Education
    f. Rural Business Hubs
    g. Fine Arts
    h. Environment friendly housing

Probable Invitees:

Side Activities:
    1. Exhibition on Solar Power, Khadi Gram Udyog, Dairy Equipment, Computer networking,
    2. Evening cultural Programmes

Let members debate and finalise the agenda and then invite suitable speakers..
    Last edited by pammusangwan; August 30th, 2005 at 08:09 PM.
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Regards,...................////
    Pammu Sangwan.....0(*;*)0
    Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Quote Originally Posted by dreamz0802
    Uncle ji I really appriciate this and aware of your thinking about challenges and oppurtunities you had in your mind, and I know as well that if we all work on these grounds we will be able to get on that right track of rural development, But for achieving all this we need to be PRACTICAL with all of the approaches mentioned by you. So just by giving lectures would not help at all but instead we need to get attached with, and support, SARPANCH`s of villages by giving them ideas regarding development of their respective villages and this is what I am thinking as an long term plan rather then what we think of, to impress the minds of rural peoples by just giving them lectures and I am sure they will take it as an RALLY or some MAHASABHA, but not as an learning those policies for their future development. SO THAT IS WHY I AM EMPHASISING MUCH TO DEVELOP THE MINDS OF THE HEADS OF VILLAGES(SARPANCH), rather then approaching straight to the peoples and after reading their response towards our plans, we can move ahead with our JAT MEET, but if we are thinking just to have a get togeather and a little party and then BYE-2, C-ya on net, then we are simply wasting our time (no offence to anyone).

CHEERS
    Best would be that you people from Rohtak , constitute your own committee now and let us know what topic you expect us to speak on. You people decide how you wish to organise and whom you wish to invite and who are the target audience... Take the lead and start the preparations… General debate should end now and the preparations must start..

RK^2

Dear Mukesh,

Thank you very much for initiating the proposed All India Jat Youth Meet through this thread and informing me through private message.

I would also like to thank Dr. R.K. Kalkhunde and Colonel Tavathia ji for inspiring and guiding this discussion to some logical conclusion.

Also, I would like to thank all those who have participated in this dicussion and provided valuabe inputs for the Meet.

Finally, I should also thank Abhimanyu, Pammu, Deepak and thier team who have not only suggested Rohtak as venue for the Meet but also offered thier services to lead the arrangements under the guidance of senior members.

Although I am from Rohtak but my family and job commitments may not allow me to be present at the Meet. Nevertheless, I have young Nephews who can assist the committee and help to mobilise the resources.

Now, I have some suggestions regarding the place of the meet.
    I believe, the conference hall at Tylyar is not big enough to host a national level conference.

I would like to suggest that Jat Heros Memorial College HALL should be the ideal place for this Meet. I think, it can accomodate more than thousand delegates with scope for additional sitting if required.

Accommodation for our Female participants can be arranged within the compus. I mean, Mata Kisori Devi College Hostell is just hundred mtrs. away from the conference hall.

Above all, this shouldn't cost us anything.

These are my humble suggestions and members have every right to reject.
    Anyways, I am there with"tan, man & dhan".

Thank you again Mukesh for your time and efforts!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; August 31st, 2005 at 03:24 AM.

National Jat Meet

My dear worthy members,

Idea is fine but a lot has to be gone into to even give this idea a shape. As Mr rajendra has pointed out, it will need a lots of hard work,Selfless attitude[atleast from a few of our local members], plenty of patience, Compassion, Money,Arrangements, Running around and much more. I strongly feel that it will be better to organse local RURAL meets with a common objective under an able leadership and then through this leadership a national level meet will be highly practical and ofcourse successful. Not withstanding my views any meet of any magnitude will always be a step in right direction if undertaken with a sole purpose of doing good to the community. My best wishes to all such people.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Jat meet

Hello memebers

Now discussion is on a turning point and we know that there are people who are interested so now as indicated by most of Members Tilyar Tourist Resort Rohtak is almost final for the event. Now the main thing which comes in our mind is to make a commitee. As me and Pammu have given the idea of making Rohtak as venue so now we are ready to play our role in organizing this meet. But now the question arise here is how big this event would be and how many people we are expecting in this meet 500-1000 or more than this becose i appeal all the members that this will not be a JAt Jalsa or a rally kind of thing. This meet will be totally professional so please avoid all the faltu people and only serious contribution is welcome. Now the next point comes of making a commitee, well according to my point of view as Pammu said we are ready to organize it so Abhimanyu and Pammu are ready as the organizers of this meet but apart from this we need a commitee which take care about the topics which we have to cover and select the speakers for the event. Organizing this meet at Tilyar Rohtak is not a big task for us so iwanna assure all memebrs tht this will be a orgnize in well manner.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Login to view details.

Jat meet

Now the next thing comes of finances as indicated by Pammu tht first of all we have to estimate the costs. So i request all the intersted memebrs please finalize the num,ber of people about event. As far as i think tht this will not going to exceed thousand people or so(a rough idea) so if members are interested we can strt making our project plan by counting the participation of 1000 people. Here is a question for Delhi jat meet people about the strenght which turned up in DJM so please give a idea about this.

Now turn for making a commitee:
    I recommend the name of MR. Rajender Kalkhunde for the chairman of the commitee because he is our elder and he is experienced and he knows the ifs and buts of life. Now i would like to suggest some members fro the commitee.
    Names are only based on the interest shown by members so this is just a suggestion for few people:

1. COL. TAVATHIA ( AS NRI)
    2. RAJESH kUMAR RATHEE (AS DJM)
    3. SHAILENDER TOKAS (DJM)
    4. MUKESH KUMAR( AS FROM RAJASTHAN)
    5. SANDEEP BALYAN( FROM U.P)
    6. DEEPAK SEJWAL (DELHI)
    7. SITARAM JAKHAR(AS NRI)
    8. ABHIMANYU PHOUGAT (AS NRI)
    9. PARAMJEET SANGWAN (PAMMU) (AS NRI)
    10. DEEPAK DAHIYA ( FROM DELHI)
    11. ACHAL SINGH (NOIDA)

Now these are few names which i have choosen to give participation to all parts of north india and also to NRI jats. but i recommend this commitee will be of few more people and than we step ahead. So please provide some more names in this mr. Rajender jee as upto the discussion so far ur going to be the chairman for this commitee.

So lets do it!

Abhimanyu phougat

Login to view details.

About a suitable name and venue

Hi members

Now we need a suitable name for the meet so decide the name and lets do it.
    I would like to request Rajender jee to start a new thread with the name of the jat meet whether it be ROHTAK JAT MEET FOR RURAL UPLIFTMENT or anything else.
    Now i am assuring once again about the venue that there will not be any sort of problem in organizing this meet for us.
    Abhimanyu and Pammu will be answerable for any questuins regarding any problem about the venue. I m very confident about this and one more thing i would like to say that as My father is working at Tilyar tourist resorts so i m capable to have an access with the tilyar staff so i dont think we will be having any sort of problems in organizing this event while we are in australia(it doesn't matter). And we can move to rohtak 2 months before the event.

Well now i again appeal to all those who are only reading these threads that please come forward and participate its for ur community people.

A man who beleives in himself and not circumstances is the real winner!
    Swami Vivekanand

Abhimanyu phougat

Login to view details.

Contact info. abt the organizers.

hello all

here is the contact info. about the organizers of this event:

Paramjeet Sangwan
    (+61) 401 869 973 ; (+61) 402 925 666
    dreamz0802@yahoo.co.in

Abhimanyu Phougat
    (+61) 423247777
    abhimanyuphougat@gmail.com

Abhimanyu Phougat

I find a Disconnect

Best would be that you people from Rohtak , constitute your own committee now and let us know what topic you expect us to speak on. You people decide how you wish to organise and whom you wish to invite and who are the target audience... Take the lead and start the preparations… General debate should end now and the preparations must start..

RK^2
    Dear Rajendra Ji,

I find couple of last posts as disconnect for the following reasons.

Firstly, we have been discussing and provisionally I guess agreed to the venue of Rohtak and Mr. Abhimanyu and now Mr. Sangwan have volunteered to organize it. I find it a bit strange that Shamli appearing again as the venue.

Secondly, why would Rohtak lads be making their own committe. We need to have every thing worked out first and then distribution of the work. Topics selected by you are very good, my only observation is that we may not be able to do justice to all the topics in short period of time. It would also be difficult for all who would be attending to assimilate every thing clearly. In my opinion we may have to prune the list a littlebit.

The good point is that we are moving in right direction. I am also working on some action plan and would post it on the site as soon as it makes some sense to me. I am a little busy at present so kindly bear with me for a while.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Login to view details.

jat meet

tevathia sir

U r right tht first we have to finalize all the things and than give us all the stuff to do. Mr. rajender cant run from us we will catch him and now as suggested by u and supported by myself he is the person on Chair. So lets keep the things going!

Abhimanyu

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif
    Dear Rajendra Ji,

I find couple of last posts as disconnect for the following reasons.

Firstly, we have been discussing and provisionally I guess agreed to the venue of Rohtak and Mr. Abhimanyu and now Mr. Sangwan have volunteered to organize it. I find it a bit strange that Shamli appearing again as the venue.

Secondly, why would Rohtak lads be making their own committe. We need to have every thing worked out first and then distribution of the work. Topics selected by you are very good, my only observation is that we may not be able to do justice to all the topics in short period of time. It would also be difficult for all who would be attending to assimilate every thing clearly. In my opinion we may have to prune the list a littlebit.

The good point is that we are moving in right direction. I am also working on some action plan and would post it on the site as soon as it makes some sense to me. I am a little busy at present so kindly bear with me for a while.
    Tavathia Sahab,

1. Shamli is not appearing as venue again. I forwarded the tentative programme I was making for Shamli just as an example so that we can make a begining from somewhere.

2. Since major part of the organisation has to be done by Rohtak people, It was appropriate that organising commitee be local and Programme Committe be universal.

3. To make this convention meaningful, we should aim a gathering of at least 500-1000. I am not sure how many NRIs can say for sure at this point of time that they would be attending this meeting. We would be lucky if we get 20 odd NRIs. Therefore we must mobilise suitable interested local population to take part in this meeting.

4. Now coming to resource persons who have the knowldge and experience on various topics and who will be speaking. Let us remember that topics are more important and if required, we must invite non-jatland or non jats to deliver the talks to make meeting meaningful. semi-baked talks are not going help the cause.

5. Ultimately we aim to implement things on ground, so we will have to indentify at least one committed person in each village who can act as an interface. This person need not necessarily be the sarpanch or village pradhan. all such persons should be invited to this meeting as audience.

6. We must encourage the participation of our women folk as much as possible. Female speakers on relevent topics should be identified as soon as possible.

May be now Abhi starts a new thread as '' National Rural Convention, Rohtak".. My suggestion would be that the title of convention should not have word Jat as there are chances that we might need outside speakers on certain topics.

Rajendra

The event sounds Great. I am in and will contribute as much as possible. I reckon in terms of money as I wount be in India during that period. I also would like to know that how we are going to select the speakers and make sure that they adhere to the theme. Also would not be it great if we can have a vision for next 10-15 years and goals and objectives(which we have already, I guess) and have a concrete plan to achieve them. I havent gone through all posts (my appologies if I missed the info) but certainly it would be great to see the whole plan in black and white. I would ask my parents and friends to be a part of it in any form.
    Lets see how it goes?
    Good luck
    Aman
    born with ..DESIRE..

all thing is possiable when we decided

hello
    my dear jat(bhaiyo)

jat is name of power and all that is possiable in world .I wish when jat come in one roof and filling one other filling
    karmbeer panwar

Quote Originally Posted by karmbeerpanwar
    hello
    my dear jat(bhaiyo)

jat is name of power and all that is possiable in world .I wish when jat come in one roof and filling one other filling
    Bhai Karambeer,

Ram Ram,

You are warmly welcome on this site. Let me know the year of this meeting October 2005 or October 2006, because all the post belongs to year 2005.
    Last edited by c.p.chhikara; May 26th, 2006 at 04:56 PM.
    Lage Raho, Mehnat Karo, Rome was not buit in a day.