Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is national level jat meet is possible ?

is national level jat meet is possible ?

Dear All,

is the national level jat meet possible. can we organise a national jat meet like delhi jat meet and banglore jat meet at the end of this year ?

what u think ?
    Last edited by mukeshkumar007; August 12th, 2005 at 04:13 PM.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    Dear All,

is the national level jat meet is possible. can we organise a national jat meet like delhi jat meet and banglore jat meet at the end of this year ?

what u think ?
    Yes why not. Let us fix a date and venue and organise the publicity campaign. I will bring at least 5 bus loads.. let us call it Jat youth maha samhelan...make sure I am included as honorary Jat youth...LOL. How about next year in October ? Let us plan it meticulously on grand scale..

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    ............ I will bring at least 5 bus loads.. let us call it Jat youth maha samhelan...make sure I am included as honorary Jat youth...LOL.
    RK^2
    ha ha ha!!! :D :D Apka Hardik Sawagat hai!!!

............ How about next year in October ? Let us plan it meticulously on grand scale..
    It can be organise at a suitable time for every one..... lets watch what other member says?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Wink

yes we can do it ..........mukesh bhai

bas aap log date---time---location decide kar lo.... baki to aapne JAT bhai ghane war te is din ke bath me bethe he..

aap bilkul thek keh rahe ho rajendra uncle ji we should call it "Jat youth maha samhelan" and u r most welcome as honorary Jat youth....i m serious :p

aare aare dekh ke uncle ji kahe glass gir na jaye.......... :D :D :D :D :D

so what u all think of it ????????????//................can we......yes yes yes yes

____Deepak Dahiya____
    *****Jai Mata Di*****
    Last edited by deepakdahiya; August 12th, 2005 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deepakdahiya

aare aare dekh ke uncle ji kahe glass gir na jaye.......... :D :D :D :D :D
    Uncleji ke itne bateeje hone ke baad maie bi agar uncleji ka glass girega to bhi galat hi bat hai :D :D

Login to view details.

Wink

nahi mukesk bhai hum bhatejo ke hote hue aisa kaise ho sakta he .....ishleye to mene uncle ji ko kaha ke sambhal ke.......or balance banake................

nahi to <<<<<<<<<< HUM HE NA >>>>>>>>

____Deepak Dahiya____
    *****Jai Mata Di*****

Uncleji ke itne bateeje hone ke baad maie bi agar uncleji ka glass girega to bhi galat hi bat hai :D :D

Yes why not. Let us fix a date and venue and organise the publicity campaign. I will bring at least 5 bus loads.. let us call it Jat youth maha samhelan...make sure I am included as honorary Jat youth...LOL. How about next year in October ? Let us plan it meticulously on grand scale..

RK^2
    Yes,lets make it grand.
    Decide venue at some remote village ,hill station or islands in Andaman.
    Mahasahelan-pack of culturals events, partys,dance ,drama etc and discussions for upliftment of our community for a period of atleast 7-days.
    Regards- Achal Singh
    achal

Login to view details.
    Hi All

Yes why not we can make this thing happen and according to Rajendra ji lets do it in next year in october and we can start a publicity campaign for this.

Well lets do it i hope other members will soon join us.

Abhimanyu
    Every single day makes me strong!

This sounds real amusing to me……..cant think of any better way to interact with all the wonderful ppl across the globe…

Wud feel great , helping you ppl in ur endeavors… let me know I may be of ney help in the campaign…!!

Quote Originally Posted by aditi
    This sounds real amusing to me……..cant think of any better way to interact with all the wonderful ppl across the globe…

Wud feel great , helping you ppl in ur endeavors… let me know I may be of ney help in the campaign…!!
    Then Let us decide how can it be organised......

Lack of response is indicating to me that not many members are interested in such type of meet......... ?????

am i wrong ?

Then Let us decide how can it be organised......

Lack of response is indicating to me that not many members are interested in such type of meet......... ?????

am i wrong ?
    Don't expect too many Jatlanders Mukesh. You would be lucky if you get a total of 10-15 people from Jatland. To organise such an event, one will have to run a publicity compaign locally in towns and villages. If there are no takers for the event, I am willing to be the host in my home town of Shamli in western UP. We can have a two day event with lectures during the day and a dinner and cultural show in the evening. Dates would be sometime during October next year. We can have the invited talks on following topics;

1. Rural youth and unemployment
    2. Infrastructure in Rural areas
    3. Investment opportunities in Rural areas
    4. Uraban-rural divide and its implications
    5. Education
    6. Rural woman empowerment
    7. Role of media in rural India development

Overnight accommodation for outside participants will have to be provided by the local hosts.

RK^2

Thumbs up Fine Idea

Hello Sir
    Its A Very Good Idea .educated Jats
    Must See Each Other Often It Will
    Be Nice For The Community.
    October Fine(good Weather)
    I Am Ready For It.
    I Will Take With Me Some Jat Fnds Too.

Thumbs up

Lets do it bros.Thanks Mukesh for a great idea.
    I was away for sometime so could not get it it early.
    Yes we can do it,though response is not too good on jatland.
    october is good.fine weather and students also have free time to join.
    This can be good occasion to get togather and interact.
    i am with you all and try my best to publicise it in my home district
    with help of my friends and reletives.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Login to view details.
    Dear Mukesh

Someone has to take initiative as done by the people in "Delhi jat Meet" or "Bangalore Jaat Met". Lets start counting as who r willing 2 come, i know many who will be happy to come and work for it with all of their heart and soul. If the gathering is upto 200, i will finalise the venue & arrangements in Delhi, that will be the responsability of our core group. You all have to just attend and make other fellow attend it. if u r ready then don't think but finalise a date in either Dushhera Or December breaks. that will be more appropriate for all of us.

regards
    rajesh

Login to view details.

Jat Meet

Hi all
    Now as we are thinking on having such a occasion than we have to first see how many Jatland memebers are intersted in it. We should give this meet at least a one year time so that the people from abroad who wants to join this meet should have enough time to organise their things. So thats why as suggested by Rajender Jee October 2006 is the best time for this kind of meet especially during Dusshera holidays so that people who are working do not have problem to join this meet. As this meet should be organise in well manner and funds should be share by the all members interested in this so that we can organise this in well mannner.

Keep giving ur suggestions memebers and after 2-3 months we can make a commitee which will organise all sort of things for this event. Becose dont leave everything on mukesh he needs help from all the people who are interested so that we can have a grand occasion.
    I hope we alll memebers keep this event away from politics.(kyonki jaat aadmi choudhar ke liye sabtein pehlain ladta hai)

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Every single day makes me strong!

Don't expect too many Jatlanders Mukesh. You would be lucky if you get a total of 10-15 people from Jatland. To organise such an event, one will have to run a publicity compaign locally in towns and villages. If there are no takers for the event, I am willing to be the host in my home town of Shamli in western UP. We can have a two day event with lectures during the day and a dinner and cultural show in the evening. Dates would be sometime during October next year. We can have the invited talks on following topics;

1. Rural youth and unemployment
    2. Infrastructure in Rural areas
    3. Investment opportunities in Rural areas
    4. Uraban-rural divide and its implications
    5. Education
    6. Rural woman empowerment
    7. Role of media in rural India development

Overnight accommodation for outside participants will have to be provided by the local hosts.

RK^2
    Thanks every one for showing interest in this meet....

Rajendra Uncleji,

I think it is good idea. lets count how much member is willing to attend and work for this meet. after that we will decide the date and month for this meet but first we need at least 200 member as rajesh bhiyaji has said..........

so here i am posting the name of member who are already agree :-
    1. Rajendraji (Khalkhande)
    2. Deepak Dahiya
    3. Sitaram Jakhar
    4. Gaurav Malik
    5. Aditi Khatri
    6. Achal Singh
    7. Mukesh Kumar
    8. Abhimanuye
    9. Rajesh Kumar Rathee

Let us increase this list by adding the name of willing member to attend this meet. . .

with regards

International Jat Convention

I had attended the International Jat Convention in February 2004 in New Delhi. It was pretty well organized, with people coming mainly from Haryana. Among the Jat Political Leaders, Sahab Singh Verma and then newly elected Rajasthan CM , Mrs. Scindia were present. Among the noticable missing were then the Haryana CM Mr. Om Prakash Chautala and Ch. Ajit Singh. Among some other notable Jats Present were Mr. Sompal Shastri of BJP and Mr. Gian Praksah Pilania.

The subject matter discussed in the meet were not very appealing. It looked to me more of the meet of Jats in BJP rather than any thing else.

My recommendations would be as under:

Firstly, the meet should adhere to the agenda and should have a concrete plan to discuss to solve those problems facing the community.

Secondly, it should be youth who would be talking rather than the so called established Jat Political Leaders as they are likely to be biased on their approach to the problems.

Thirdly, The meet should send a clear message to all other communities that we intend to take them along on the path of progress. Thus the agenda should be more towards the upliftment of rural population rather than Jat Community and Jats should be seen only as how they can help the entire rural population of India to move forward.

The social issues related to the community probably may take a little back seat or could be discussed for a short duration of time, while economic issues facing the rural population as they relate to employement, and education could be discussed at a greater lenght.

Each speech has to be very carefully drafted and rehearsed so that it comes out well and conveys exactly that the speaker intends to convey. We should be able to generate more harmony with other communities, without resorting to the policy of appeasement to any one.

Then there should be an action plan on implementations of various scheems that the community feels would be good for the society or to be more particular to the rural India.

One year is not a lot of time and if we have to conduct it in Next October, then off course we need to start now.

We need to form an organizing committe, which should be headed by some one located in India and duly supported by the local Jats. The job of this committee should be exclusively the organization of the event. There should be another committe that should concentrate only on the topics to be discussed and formulating the action plan. This committee could include members from any area so long they can participate in discussions.

A very nice idea, let us see if we can implement it.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Tavathia Sahab,

Your suggestions are very valid. Still I don't know from this thread as to who is going to take the lead in organising such meeting. If nothing comes through, I will certainly organise a meeting of this kind in my home town of Shamli. I agree with you that the meetings should include all other communities and should not be Jat specific.

Regards
    Rajendra

Count me in Mukesh,
    I'll be there any time any place.
    just buzz me,

rock on,
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Great Idea Mukesh
    Ofcorse we can arange the National Leval Jat's meets i have alreadya jat mahasabha Member of Muzaffarnagar .

Sandeep Balyan