Thread: This kind of message WILL GET YOU BANNED!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well.....Mr.Shobhit im not judging anyone here but looks like you are also too naive urself? I just said that Mr.Dhayal somehow sounds doubtful as he didn't justified himself 2 months back? And by the way why ppl talk in riddles here? and why do ppl like you support Mr.Dhyal and another set of People support Ms.Sunita Hooda? Sorry but she sounds realistic in her approach ....in anycase when a senior person requested Ms.Sunita Hooda to stop the matter and she stopped....Mr.Dhayal dug it out....i hope this shows ENOUGH OF SANSKAARS....sorry not in offence to you or Mr.Dhayal....a true person doesn't need to give any clarifications and that too after 2 months?
    Quote Originally Posted by shobhitdeshwal
    Gauri....
    Yor're a kid for Jatland's forum still... And may be are ignorant of what has been going on...... And are early in judgements!!!
    Moreover.. It was not you whom Subhash wanted to tell something....... Someone who is acting in an immature manner needs to learn.... And people supporting her on the basis that she is a girl.. need to know this... That..... It takes just few words and few minutes to write such things.... but it takes a lifetime for the person pointed out to get himself upright!!!!!!
    Such naive things.... as making a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does that make a difference??????????? And if it does.. let the person concern handle it on her own...... what would a jatland moderator or an editor help her in???????? If tomorrow.. someone goes and knocks her door.. will she come to jatland and ask for remedies???????
    This was not in spirit of brotherhood.... and was just a point to make someone fall from dignity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am sorry.. if you.. without knowing the whole thing get into the hassle!!!!!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal

You
    Last edited by speedcrazy; June 26th, 2006 at 01:50 PM.