Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: This kind of message WILL GET YOU BANNED!!

This kind of message WILL GET YOU BANNED!!

Plz guys... Don't act stupid and send messages like the one below to other members!!! Your account will be banned.

I hope u r fine honey, ask urself tht why u wanna ignore me?plz. i m sure u won't find any such big reason. i m nt a bad guy,i am lookin fr a good jat frnd thts it.nothin else, u shld change ur mentality, jat jat tae ladae ga to kyunkar kam chalya ga.think!!! by4 nw honey(sweet), takecare

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ndahiya For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (October 11th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by ndahiya
    Plz guys... Don't act stupid and send messages like the one below to other members!!! Your account will be banned.
    Thanks for giving a strict message which can bound the member not to cross the limit and behave in a proper language. It is really to see such type of action from the administrato side at first time.
    Once again thanks.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukeshkumar007 For This Useful Post:

pawramit (October 9th, 2013), SALURAM (October 11th, 2017)

Not surprised..we do have these 'dim' guys around here.... :D
    Anyways, good decision Nitin.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to poonam For This Useful Post:

A groups moral standards are judged by the way we treat the fairer sex in our daily lives. Also please understand that ours is a very close knit community and all are related to each other, one way or the other. Let us treat our ladies with a little more respect and care.
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagmohan For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (October 11th, 2017), sandhyadabas (April 19th, 2015)

I think this is a right decision.....One should not act in this way while writing something...this is a common platform for all jatmembers to communicate with each other and to share .....
    Hope this will not happe again....

JAT(Jat All Together)
    Amit Rana

10. The Following User Says Thank You to coolguy For This Useful Post:

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I came across a similar private post few dayz back.Though i handled tat "Bugger" at my end but quite glad to notice that our moderators are cautious & alert to take stringent actions against such dim witted characters.

Your efforts are well appreciated Nitin

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suvigya For This Useful Post:

Bisky (August 12th, 2011), SALURAM (October 11th, 2017)

Login to view details.

Thumbs down jat like

it would have been reaally jat like if u had mentioned the name of that defaulter what is the use of hiding name act like a jat yaar

we must cleanse our community by making it public

14. The Following User Says Thank You to balraj_dhaka For This Useful Post:

Amazing? Why Will be Banned, Should have been Banned already

Dear Nitin,

I guess, the account should have been banned already unless, the person in question extends an apology to the lady whom he sent this message, if public apology is considered too humiliating.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

16. The Following User Says Thank You to raj2rif For This Useful Post:

Login to view details.

Right decision , i agree with Balraj that the defaulter should not only be banned but his identity should be made public.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rajeshrathee For This Useful Post:

Another stupid message!

Another example of a message that is ripe for banning when sent to multiple people... I wonder if junta understands this is not a dating site!

HI MY SELF <name> FROM <location>…doing bds( intern)….IF YOU WANNA BE MY NICE FRIEND THEN MAIL ME AT <email>………… WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE REPLY….. BBYE TAKE CARE……………..<name>
    if friends were flower I would not pick u, I will let you grow in the garden n cultivate u with love n care so I can keep u as a friend………

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ndahiya For This Useful Post:

Another example of a message that is ripe for banning when sent to multiple people... I wonder if junta understands this is not a dating site!
    Why u don't block these members who are sending such type of messages. Please Nitin take strict action otherwise .....................?????????????????
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mukeshkumar007 For This Useful Post:

Sorry nitin
    You are right in earlier message the person should be no doubt banned from the site but i dont find any thing wrong in this message.It is a decent proposal.If some one is so conservative here then in my view he or she should not interact with anyone on public forum.i would have consider this bad had he not disclosed his identity.He is simply proposing a gal ,if she does not agree she will say so.so where is the issue
    plese dont discourage heathy proposals here atleast.
    Capt manjeet

24. The Following User Says Thank You to captmanjeet For This Useful Post:

Arveend (April 21st, 2012)

Manjeet

The message by itself is fine (let me not comment on the 'taste'). But if the message is sent to 10-15 (female) members, then it definitely is not acceptable. Hope you can see the disinction.

Nitin

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ndahiya For This Useful Post:

Bisky (October 30th, 2011), Prikshit (September 2nd, 2014), SALURAM (October 11th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (December 7th, 2017)

Manjeet

The message by itself is fine (let me not comment on the 'taste'). But if the message is sent to 10-15 (female) members, then it definitely is not acceptable. Hope you can see the disinction.

Nitin
    Nitin
    ur right that if sent to multiple users then the proposal loosess its piosness.i agree that this is not the dating site but it too has a matrimonial section and the propasal looks to be culminating on marriage (if not sent to multiple members)and that is a social service as u know jats boys and gals are facing some serious problems in find compatable match so if we are providing them some platform to find the correct match i think no harm in that.
    manjeet

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captmanjeet For This Useful Post:

Arveend (April 21st, 2012), SALURAM (October 11th, 2017)

Login to view details.
    :D ROFLMAO :D

Jats alone can try to woo via such stunts :D and while sending such messages to dames they surely must be absolutely convinced that is message ko paRhtay hee laRki khinchee chalee aayegi :D

Thanks for the laughter

Login to view details.
    aur pandrah ko bhejunga toh kum say kum chaar paanch toh phasengi :D

Punish the Culparit!

Dear Nitin bhai and others,

If this guy is from Delhi,i sugget he be callled to Delhi at meet and made to appologise to the whole community,it's not only one girl whom he have insulted,it's shameful and ppl like that guy are responsible for dad impression for Jats in non-jats, and we the members of such groups have to these initiaties.

Incident i noticed today:I was in a Conp Showroom in Mahiplpur,two young jats were already in that shop..they did't find n e thing to their satisfaction..n they started abusing store staff, n even using abusive lang for mother n sis..that was really really very very horrible.

These are my personal views, if am sorry if these have offended anyone.

Thanks,
    Aakash
    Aakash Tahlan,
    Software Quality Analyst.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to aakashtahlan For This Useful Post:

Hello to all:

I know that i will be quarantined for writing this here. However if someone messages this to a female or like multiple females, I seriously do not see anything wrong in it.

I am just talking about a particular example as was given by nitin to everyone. I understand this is not a date site....but this is also not a site where a male can not message a female!!! I think with all people saying that yes chuck that guy out, it makes no sense.

If there is something depicting perversion, obscenity with or without any sexual content or language, I whole heartedly agree that he or she should be "removed" from this site. However, if someone is looking for a friend or even for that matter a date, it is not right to put those messages in public and make a joke or an issue out of this.

If the concerned lady does not like it, she can ignore the guy or tell him frankly that she is not interested. If inspite of that the person does not stop, definitely he should be reprimanded. However, if a simple message with no abscene or abusive content is put for Public display and people literally start running cats and dogs after it, makes no sense to me atleast.

Again I am just putting forth my opinion which is neither a judgement about any paticular individual and neither a claim of truth, just a token full of logic.

Regards,

~ vivek
    I came, I saw, I slept.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to viveksiwatch For This Useful Post:

Arveend (April 21st, 2012)

Login to view details.

Talking

Dear nitin,

Such ancedotes deserves to be in humour sections since the section is going through rough weather with stale jokes of sardars (other then the one in which" ek kutiya sardar ne paad le sey".

Now atleast we know how desperate is the situation about Sex- ratio!

regards

Taboos will be Taboos

Quote Originally Posted by viveksiwatch
    Hello to all:

I know that i will be quarantined for writing this here. However if someone messages this to a female or like multiple females, I seriously do not see anything wrong in it.

I am just talking about a particular example as was given by nitin to everyone. I understand this is not a date site....but this is also not a site where a male can not message a female!!! I think with all people saying that yes chuck that guy out, it makes no sense.

If there is something depicting perversion, obscenity with or without any sexual content or language, I whole heartedly agree that he or she should be "removed" from this site. However, if someone is looking for a friend or even for that matter a date, it is not right to put those messages in public and make a joke or an issue out of this.

If the concerned lady does not like it, she can ignore the guy or tell him frankly that she is not interested. If inspite of that the person does not stop, definitely he should be reprimanded. However, if a simple message with no abscene or abusive content is put for Public display and people literally start running cats and dogs after it, makes no sense to me atleast.

Again I am just putting forth my opinion which is neither a judgement about any paticular individual and neither a claim of truth, just a token full of logic.

Regards,

~ vivek
    I agree with Vivek that if there's no obscenity of profanity in the message then that shouldn't be a reason enough for somebody to be chucked out. and the most important thing is that the person in question is sending the mesaage as a private message and not in an open forum. Further on reading the excerpts of the message I dnt think its in bad taste.
    I think its upto the girl whether she wants to go ahead with the proposal or reject it. Even after that if the guy doesnt stop then thats stalking and unwanted stuff.
    In my opinion, its the age old tradition that a Guy cannot propose to a girl that's been implemented here. Thats why all this din. On one hand we're talking about going tech savyy and on the other hand we're making fuss about such pity things. Is Jatland a forum to discuss and practice among other things the age-old taboos.
    Another thing I'd wanna ask all of those who've condemned this thing is that had u all been so critical if the guy in ques had sent this message to a guy, putting fwd his hand for friendship. Why so much fuss if he asked a girl for friendship.
    Talk about "Ladka Ladki Ek Samaan"

Sangwan
    Jat Balwan.....Jai Bhagwan