Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: This kind of message WILL GET YOU BANNED!!

Well.....Mr.Shobhit im not judging anyone here but looks like you are also too naive urself? I just said that Mr.Dhayal somehow sounds doubtful as he didn't justified himself 2 months back? And by the way why ppl talk in riddles here? and why do ppl like you support Mr.Dhyal and another set of People support Ms.Sunita Hooda? Sorry but she sounds realistic in her approach ....in anycase when a senior person requested Ms.Sunita Hooda to stop the matter and she stopped....Mr.Dhayal dug it out....i hope this shows ENOUGH OF SANSKAARS....sorry not in offence to you or Mr.Dhayal....a true person doesn't need to give any clarifications and that too after 2 months?
    Quote Originally Posted by shobhitdeshwal
    Gauri....
    Yor're a kid for Jatland's forum still... And may be are ignorant of what has been going on...... And are early in judgements!!!
    Moreover.. It was not you whom Subhash wanted to tell something....... Someone who is acting in an immature manner needs to learn.... And people supporting her on the basis that she is a girl.. need to know this... That..... It takes just few words and few minutes to write such things.... but it takes a lifetime for the person pointed out to get himself upright!!!!!!
    Such naive things.... as making a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does that make a difference??????????? And if it does.. let the person concern handle it on her own...... what would a jatland moderator or an editor help her in???????? If tomorrow.. someone goes and knocks her door.. will she come to jatland and ask for remedies???????
    This was not in spirit of brotherhood.... and was just a point to make someone fall from dignity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am sorry.. if you.. without knowing the whole thing get into the hassle!!!!!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal

You
    Last edited by speedcrazy; June 26th, 2006 at 01:50 PM.

yash tum booll nai sakte toh soone ki adat dallo aur ish parakar tumne mera number public place pe likha yeh tumare heeth mein nai hoga
    yaad rahe yeh mein samja raha hoon

aur satye se door bhagoge toh satye aap ka pichha kabhi nai choodega
    Last edited by dndeswal; June 26th, 2006 at 10:16 PM.
    Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world
    SUBHASH DHAYAL

Quote Originally Posted by speedcrazy
    Mr.Dhayal....you woke-up exactly after 2 months of this post???? Aap ney itni bhawnatmak baatein karke meri aankhon me aansoo laa diye hain....please keep your emotions in your HEART m emotionally very weak to bear this....thanks

kas yeh bhai apni ish bahan ke aansoo puchh pata
    Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world
    SUBHASH DHAYAL

Thumbs down Request To Moderators

THIS IS A HUMBL REQUEST THAT PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD THIS IS GETTING WORSE AND PERSONAL

SHAME ON EVERYONES PART
    AUR YAHAN JAT NAAM KI KOI CHEEZ NAZAR NAHI AA RAHI
    SHARAM TO SABKI MAR LI HAI FER KEHTE HAIN KI LARKIYAN APNI PIC LAGAO ARE BESHARMO AADE YE PANNE BHANDTE HOYE SHARAM NAHI AATI THARE GHAR MEIN CHORI NAHI HAIN KE AR YO UDE HOWE TO KE HOGA
    MODERATORS AAPKA KAAM RULES BANANA HAI US PAR KOI COMMENT KAISE DE SAKTA HAI
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Warning

Guys, we would rather not intervene in this matter but we would also not hesitate in taking action against guilty parties. Next person who tries to start a fire on this thread gets banned!
    -Satyeshwar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar
    Guys, we would rather not intervene in this matter but we would also not hesitate in taking action against guilty parties. Next person who tries to start a fire on this thread gets banned!
    -Satyeshwar
    ib bool key dikhaaooo koisa ??:p :D :D :p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good bhai sattey sarpanch,,,,,,,,,, in bander ka yu ey illaz sey ek..............:p :D
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Talking

-Satyeshwar
    aur satye se door bhagoge toh satye aap ka pichha kabhi nai choodega

Bhai satyeswar ye Satye aap hee ho kya, above mentioned sentence mein.......
    Satye se door nahi bhag saktey.....wagera wagera

I appreciate u Bagh....

This is good step bagh..........

I only want to say one thing.........

Agar hum apni bahan, beiteyon ki izzat aur raksha nahi kar sakhte toh humhe apne aap ko JAT kahalwane ka koi HAQH nahin hai...

-Satyeshwar
    Yash Beniwal
    Life is a challenge accept it !
    JAI KILKI TAULL !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think those guys who keep harassing these women need to grow up - quit playing your silly pranks. The women also need to be a little less uptight. I think its just a lot of drama. Nobody died here as far as I know.

Koi kisse te ghaat na se haade!!!

Ek doosare ke mangar laan ke chakkar mein sein ghanakhre to, arr jab mangar na laagte to public ne mobilize karro bhai...baat na bane te simpathy lyo pher sab ki...my suggestion? apni ladai side pe lado...jatland should be supposed to build constructive discussions na ke 'khaap panchayatian ka khhaada'
    Last edited by chhillar; October 20th, 2006 at 01:05 AM.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

am really surprised to know ppl are using this platform for such useless n foolish activities. right call taken admins

Its Enough

Enough is enough bhaion aar bahano ... taala la do bhai iskai eeb tai ...

I think enough is enough
    this thread was started to inform the JATLANDERS about such stuff. Now time to lock this thread.
    thankx
    U WANT N U GET THATS LUCK..
    U WANT N U WAIT, THATS TIME
    U WANT BUT U COMPROMISE, THATS LIFE
    AND U WANT N U WAIT N U COMPROMISE THATS... ...LOVE

This thread is reopened to discuss all kind of harrassment going on towards women. Moderators, i want to know if we have a policy to protect women from any kind of sexual harrassment? As Bhavna Singh mentioned in another thread a member Navdeep Chahar was not only irritatin/harrassing her he abused her and he is still ACTIVE? Can we know what is the criteria to BAN such a member permanently? As Bhavna said she informed Maniisha Singh and she didnt ban him, i'm sure had it been Bharti , that member would have been permanently ban. Can you please BAN such members? Or we have to work hard and make hell lot of hue n cry and start a new thread to catch attention with 100-200 replies?
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Mhaari kitte jarurat pade to bata diyo aap

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    This thread is reopened to discuss all kind of harrassment going on towards women. Moderators, i want to know if we have a policy to protect women from any kind of sexual harrassment? As Bhavna Singh mentioned in another thread a member Navdeep Chahar was not only irritatin/harrassing her he abused her and he is still ACTIVE? Can we know what is the criteria to BAN such a member permanently? As Bhavna said she informed Maniisha Singh and she didnt ban him, i'm sure had it been Bharti , that member would have been permanently ban. Can you please BAN such members? Or we have to work hard and make hell lot of hue n cry and start a new thread to catch attention with 100-200 replies?

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    You are right Sunita such kind of acts should not be tolerated and enough punishment should be there in terms of Ban. I feel mods sometimes take safer side to avoid any hussle later on. We have seen in past that mods are often strangled here on such actions . So members please provide space to mods so that they can bravely take action for anything wrong here.

Qed

Folks,
    If you have a thorn in your feet, you can either make a big hoopla about it, tell everyone around you that you have a problem so that they feel sorry for you, or you can just take the thorn out or ask someone to take it out for you.
    If someone harasses you, and we don't want to limit this to just sexual harassment, please raise the issue to a moderator. Sometimes, they are busy and cannot get to the matter immediately. There is a contact-us link at the main page of Jatland. Please use that to contact all the admins of the site. We revel in the fact that we clear up all our mail in less than 1 day (usually a matter of hours). We take all kinds of harassment seriously and we will take action that is proportionate to the crime comitted! However, please provide us with adequate proof as without it our hands are tied.
    Lastly, please refrain from taking any personal anguish out against a moderator by making a scene here!
    -Satyeshwar
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (April 21st, 2013), Prikshit (September 2nd, 2014), shivamchaudhary (February 17th, 2011)