Thread: Do we need a Policy on sexual harassment on Jatland?

Do we need a Policy on sexual harassment on Jatland?

I've copied the following contents from "Members Agreement" when they accept the membership of Jatland. Moderators please tell is this the policy to provide protection fro sexual harassment or just a notice. Everybody just CLICKS on the BOX- "I agree to terms and conditions" but i'm sure no one reads through. I wonder is this sufficient to protect female members from any kind of harassment?If we dont yet have a policy as such against sexual harassment, then please consider to form a new policy to provide an increased comfort to female members. Merely having a nick name or not putting their pictures is not sufficient. Like other policies, please make a new policy or do necessary amendments if we have an existing policy. Members please share your views on thisBy using this service, you have agreed that you will not:

* Post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
    * Post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this message board.
    * Use profanity of any kind on this board; posts that contain profanity will be deleted summarily. Repeat violators of this policy (or any other board policy) will be banned from participating.
    * Post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations. These are inappropriate on this message board, and will be deleted summarily. Violators of this policy are subject to banning.
    * Cross-post (post your message in more than one place on this board). This will actually hinder you from getting a rapid answer, and repeated cross-posting may result in your being banned.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Please read

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=77

Once again, We take any kind of harassment seriously. If anyone faces a problem, please contact moderators (There is a contact-us link at the main page) with adequate proof. Since I have already answered twice, this thread is being closed!
    -Satyeshwar
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!