Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: This kind of message WILL GET YOU BANNED!!

Really Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    Dear All,

Chalo Bhai acchaa laga ki aap logon ko bhi acchaa lagaa! You are OK, Im OK.

No, I never got to read that letter. Bhai, ye jyada kissa na chhedo na te tam pitvaoge manne Paro te! And since you liked the episode here is one more.

In VIIIth Std, I had another pen friend named Trevor Pinto. We exchanged regular mails but no photographs. After XIth we got busy in 'Making the Future' and may be forgot about each other. He used to live in Bandra, Mumbai those days. The last time we wrote to each other was in 1975.

Cut to Mar 1994. I was undergoing the Staff College Course at Wellington, Nilgiris (TN) and clearing my desk as the course was ending on 30 Apr. Believe it or not, we 'Fauji's' have one big box for our study material and are also fond of keeping old papers. I found a letter by Trevor Pinto, that I had obviously read, tucked away in a book. I wrote to him on the address hoping for a reply but that reply never came. After nearly two and a half years I received a letter from Trevor's mother and she informed me that Trevor is in New York and that they had changed their residence to Chembur from Bandra. Lo & behold, I got posted to Mumbai in Mar 1997 and the first thing I did was to visit her. An old lady, very affectionate but worried, as her building, which she owned and resided in was under litigation. Some of the litigants were living in that multi story building and were threatning her. Of course, that I sorted out one day when I went in uniform with few soldiers and carbines. Just a show of strength and without telling her because I chose to go to the building when she was in the court.

Then almost after about a year later my door bell rang. As I opened the door I was a couple standing alongwith two pretty daughters. He looked at me and said "Trevor Pinto". I can't tell you the happiness I felt hugging him.

So my dear friends, that is life. Kabhi Khushi, Kabhi Gum. But a real man moves on in life, laughing and also making others laugh!!!

Keep at it.

Regards,

JS Malik
    Malik ji,

Ram Ram,

Really interesting, we can say that "Dunia is gol". Say in few words " Yeah Bat Dil ko Chu gai"

"WORK HARD, ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"

Red face

Priya Nitin-mine Is A New Entry For Jat Community.here I Am Only A Diciplined Jat And We ( With My Wife) Give Our Heartfelt Congrets For Your Dedicated Efforts. In My Openion This Is A Dedicated Service For The Community Which Will Bind The Entire Jats To A Single Thread.today For The First Time I Visited This Site And Immediately Decided To Become A Member.i Am Located In High Altitude Of My Country And Will Keep Contributing For The Site In Future- My Best Wishes To All The Members-dr Sunil Kumar Dagar

To Capt.Manjeet

I'm sorry Captain i dont agree with you...its not good to encourage such mssgs as this is not a Dating/matrimony site and all age groups go through this site and our site may be over loaded by such silly/kiddish proposals, hence, should be discouraged. Though there's nothing wrong in proposing a Girl/boy but one has to keep in mind...HOW/WHEN/WHY AND WHERE.....ye nahin ki muh uthaya aur kahinpe bhi propose kar diya....akhir zindagi aur ye websites sirf isi ke liye nahin hai....

Quote Originally Posted by captmanjeet
    Sorry nitin
    You are right in earlier message the person should be no doubt banned from the site but i dont find any thing wrong in this message.It is a decent proposal.If some one is so conservative here then in my view he or she should not interact with anyone on public forum.i would have consider this bad had he not disclosed his identity.He is simply proposing a gal ,if she does not agree she will say so.so where is the issue
    plese dont discourage heathy proposals here atleast.
    Capt manjeet
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

kahani apni apni

jagmohan ji thank you to share ur true storys with us,sach main mazza aa gaya and manjeet u r right jo apnapan or yade latter main hai wo or kaha.i kept lot of old latters which written by my relatives ajj unko padke kaisa lagta hai can't express in words.

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    I'm sorry Captain i dont agree with you...its not good to encourage such mssgs as this is not a Dating/matrimony site and all age groups go through this site and our site may be over loaded by such silly/kiddish proposals, hence, should be discouraged. Though there's nothing wrong in proposing a Girl/boy but one has to keep in mind...HOW/WHEN/WHY AND WHERE.....ye nahin ki muh uthaya aur kahinpe bhi propose kar diya....akhir zindagi aur ye websites sirf isi ke liye nahin hai....
    sunita ji u dont have to be sorry for not agreeing to my view point.I respect ur views and u must be having strong reasons to support them.But i am 100% sure of what i have written about the topic and i still stand by it despite all your reasoning.Even nitin Dhaiya is also not convinced by my views he has a view point i respect that but I still feel that There is no harm if some one finds a life partner on this site.
    regards
    manjeet
    GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE,EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.(EX-RAIST 92-BATCH)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to captmanjeet For This Useful Post:

Arveend (April 21st, 2012)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by captmanjeet
    sunita ji u dont have to be sorry for not agreeing to my view point.I respect ur views and u must be having strong reasons to support them.But i am 100% sure of what i have written about the topic and i still stand by it despite all your reasoning.Even nitin Dhaiya is also not convinced by my views he has a view point i respect that but I still feel that There is no harm if some one finds a life partner on this site.
    regards
    manjeet
    Hello Captain

This site has a Matrimonials area and put ur profile in that area, yaar this not a way to find out ur mate by sending these kind of crap messages. This forum is to provide all jats a centralized place to share views, i am not totally against u or something like that. These are ur views and ur 100 and one percent right on ur views. but friend think abt a condition when everyone is trying to send these kind of messages. i think in that condition this site is for nothing then a dating site. Everybody will post only one thing "Hey im a fir handsome guy, anybody interested".
    I m not agreed with these kind of messages and we have to stop these messages
    I have got PLENTY of Common Sence...... I just choose to IGNORE it... :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekphogat
    Hello Captain

This site has a Matrimonials area and put ur profile in that area, yaar this not a way to find out ur mate by sending these kind of crap messages. This forum is to provide all jats a centralized place to share views, i am not totally against u or something like that. These are ur views and ur 100 and one percent right on ur views. but friend think abt a condition when everyone is trying to send these kind of messages. i think in that condition this site is for nothing then a dating site. Everybody will post only one thing "Hey im a fir handsome guy, anybody interested".
    I m not agreed with these kind of messages and we have to stop these messages
    Thanks Abhishek for respecting my point of view.U were putting a hypothetical situation that what will happen if all the peaple start sending such messages.But my friend If any thing good and bad Done by the 100 percent peaple present it will in itself be a mess wheather it is sending decent proposals or may be commenting on one particular thread of particular section.
    so i wont be against decent proposals send to or by the male or female members of this site.But no point harping it anyfurther Nitin has already cleared his mind.
    GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE,EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.(EX-RAIST 92-BATCH)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to captmanjeet For This Useful Post:

Arveend (April 21st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ndahiya
    Manjeet

The message by itself is fine (let me not comment on the 'taste'). But if the message is sent to 10-15 (female) members, then it definitely is not acceptable. Hope you can see the disinction.

Nitin
    Very Right Nitin Bhai

These guys shouldn't be spared
    Just Alike Tiger

Hi All,
    I agree with the idea that this is not a dating site, such proposals should not be made here. This place should be used primarily as a platform to impart knowledge and awareness which may be helpful in the upliftment of our community.

Does it apply on mobile calls also???? Has an action been taken on my complaint when a member called on my mobile whereas i hadn't given him my mobile number. I know its very silly to raise this point as that person is not mature enough to understand the meaning of a word called IGNORE and its not Jatland's responsibilty to stop him but why was he so desperate to call me without a solid reason?
    Last edited by sunitahooda; April 26th, 2006 at 11:27 AM.

Dear Sunita,

What can a member or moderator do if someone called you up on your mobile? These are personal matters. However, if you feel offended by the call, please reveal his name. Make it public.

Some people are so 'besharam' that they don't understand the meaning of ignore. And should he call you up again, report the matter to the local police. Haryana Police apne aap samjha degi. Do Char dande te mein aade Bambai main baitha bhi marvaa dyoonga. Itni te ib bii chaale se.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Respected Jagmohan Sir....if an action can be taken on a PM sent to ladies on jatland then an action should be taken if a Jatland member calls a jatland lady member. His ame is Mr.Subhash Dhayal...he called me on 06.04.2006 on my mobile to ask- Ye killki gang mere pichey kyun pada rehta hai? Who gave him my number? could have got Mr.Rupendra's number easily...he could send them PM....why did he pick me to give a call? I had written a detailed e-mail to all of the moderators and sorry to see that person still takes panga with me. Getting banned is very insuting otherwise i could give him good replies. I dont know if my e-mail didn't reach you or another moderator just deleted it before all could read it. and its not personal matter as i dont know him PERSONALLY and still dont kow him.

regards,

Sunita
    Dear Sunita,

What can a member or moderator do if someone called you up on your mobile? These are personal matters. However, if you feel offended by the call, please reveal his name. Make it public.

Some people are so 'besharam' that they don't understand the meaning of ignore. And should he call you up again, report the matter to the local police. Haryana Police apne aap samjha degi. Do Char dande te mein aade Bambai main baitha bhi marvaa dyoonga. Itni te ib bii chaale se.

Regards,

JS Malik

Dear Sunita,

I have sent the concerned member a private e mail. Hopefully, and if he a man enough, he should offer an apology to you. It could also be that he had a genuine doubt and felt more comfortable in clarifying by speaking to you. Give him the benefit of doubt. Being a girl you have more qualities than most of us males and 'forgiving' is one of them. Be magnanimous & large hearted.

Such incidents should not discourage a stong willed girl like you from seeking your goals and contributing positively towards the community. I request you to let the matter rest at that.

Thanks,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Sir,Its very kind of you to send him an e-mail. I hope he'll understand what we are discussing here and mind his own business. Thank you for showing your concern otherwise i was thinking that noone paid any heed to my complaints. I am obliged and i wont drag this matter any further now.
    Dear Sunita,

I have sent the concerned member a private e mail. Hopefully, and if he a man enough, he should offer an apology to you. It could also be that he had a genuine doubt and felt more comfortable in clarifying by speaking to you. Give him the benefit of doubt. Being a girl you have more qualities than most of us males and 'forgiving' is one of them. Be magnanimous & large hearted.

Such incidents should not discourage a stong willed girl like you from seeking your goals and contributing positively towards the community. I request you to let the matter rest at that.

Thanks,

JS Malik

good move. To keep our image as civiliged caste no compromise on loose things

Quote Originally Posted by mahalwars
    good move. To keep our image as civiliged caste no compromise on loose things
    Our boys should learn to behave .

Quote Originally Posted by ndahiya
    Plz guys... Don't act stupid and send messages like the one below to other members!!! Your account will be banned.
    well good step.nitin...its really nice that our moderaters n editors are strict abt all these rubbish things......i appreciate this....
    Regards,
    Prof.Dolly Sirohi

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    Respected Jagmohan Sir....if an action can be taken on a PM sent to ladies on jatland then an action should be taken if a Jatland member calls a jatland lady member. His ame is Mr.Subhash Dhayal...he called me on 06.04.2006 on my mobile to ask- Ye killki gang mere pichey kyun pada rehta hai? Who gave him my number? could have got Mr.Rupendra's number easily...he could send them PM....why did he pick me to give a call? I had written a detailed e-mail to all of the moderators and sorry to see that person still takes panga with me. Getting banned is very insuting otherwise i could give him good replies. I dont know if my e-mail didn't reach you or another moderator just deleted it before all could read it. and its not personal matter as i dont know him PERSONALLY and still dont kow him.

regards,
    Sunita
    yeh bilkul jhoot hai hume badnam kar rahi hai yeh, lekin phir bhi hum sunita ji ki ezat kartein kyo ki hume sanskar achhe mile hai, ish prakar ki baatein karne wala sanskarhin hota , aur sanskarhin log ishi prakar public place pe shor machate hai

" hum toh nari ko humesha MA aur Devi kahte aaye hai", lekin ish prakar ki baatein nari ki garima ko kam kar rahi hai , yeh smaj ke liye subh sanket nai hai , bade dukh ki baat hai.
    Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world
    SUBHASH DHAYAL

Mr.Dhayal....you woke-up exactly after 2 months of this post???? Aap ney itni bhawnatmak baatein karke meri aankhon me aansoo laa diye hain....please keep your emotions in your HEART m emotionally very weak to bear this....thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dhayal
    yeh bilkul jhoot hai hume badnam kar rahi hai yeh, lekin phir bhi hum sunita ji ki ezat kartein kyo ki hume sanskar achhe mile hai, ish prakar ki baatein karne wala sanskarhin hota , aur sanskarhin log ishi prakar public place pe shor machate hai

" hum toh nari ko humesha MA aur Devi kahte aaye hai", lekin ish prakar ki baatein nari ki garima ko kam kar rahi hai , yeh smaj ke liye subh sanket nai hai , bade dukh ki baat hai.

Gauri....
    Yor're a kid for Jatland's forum still... And may be are ignorant of what has been going on...... And are early in judgements!!!
    Moreover.. It was not you whom Subhash wanted to tell something....... Someone who is acting in an immature manner needs to learn.... And people supporting her on the basis that she is a girl.. need to know this... That..... It takes just few words and few minutes to write such things.... but it takes a lifetime for the person pointed out to get himself upright!!!!!!
    Such naive things.... as making a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how does that make a difference??????????? And if it does.. let the person concern handle it on her own...... what would a jatland moderator or an editor help her in???????? If tomorrow.. someone goes and knocks her door.. will she come to jatland and ask for remedies???????
    This was not in spirit of brotherhood.... and was just a point to make someone fall from dignity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am sorry.. if you.. without knowing the whole thing get into the hassle!!!!!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal

Quote Originally Posted by speedcrazy
    Mr.Dhayal....you woke-up exactly after 2 months of this post???? Aap ney itni bhawnatmak baatein karke meri aankhon me aansoo laa diye hain....please keep your emotions in your HEART m emotionally very weak to bear this....thanks
    You
    But I do nothing upon Myself, and yet I am mine own executioner!!!!!