Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Navin Gulia awarded 'Indian People of the Year' (title edited by mod)

Smile Navin Gulia awarded 'Indian People of the Year' (title edited by mod)

I have been away for a long time and today i want to share a good news with you all.
    The Limca Book and Coke have chosen me in their 'Indian People of the Year' award along with Delhi CM Sheila Dixit, Rajyavardhan Rathore, Dr Naresh Trehan.
    I feel so proud to share this news with you all.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to navingulia For This Useful Post:

amankadian (December 30th, 2011), amit_sheoran (December 25th, 2011), Hariom1972 (January 1st, 2012), jaatdesi (December 25th, 2011), Moar (January 23rd, 2012), rajneeshantil (December 30th, 2011), raka (January 1st, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 16th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (December 30th, 2011), ygulia (December 29th, 2011)

Congratulation

Hearties Congratulation Sir. It is really a matter of pride to all of us.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

"AAG BUJHANE HAWA CHALE, AUR USE BHADKAAY. JAAT MARA TAB JAANIYE JAB TERAHVI HO JAAY "

hi Sir,

first of all Congratulations. I like that quote very much. if u hav more pls mail them.

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia
    I have been away for a long time and today i want to share a good news with you all.
    The Limca Book and Coke have chosen me in their 'Indian People of the Year' award along with Delhi CM Sheila Dixit, Rajyavardhan Rathore, Dr Naresh Trehan.
    I feel so proud to share this news with you all.
    Congratulations Navin.

Rajendra

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Congrats Man .....
    GOD BLESS

Regards
    Sandeep baliyan

Smile congrats !

congrats !
    but for what u hv been choosen Indian of the year. I mean to say what u hv done ! pls. share ur achievement with us !
    To err is human, to forgive is Not Company Policy !

Jaton ka naam roshan kiya, Navin Bhai Dil ne sakoon milya...

Good keep it up.

But Mere Bhai, Most of the JAT Bhai not have much idea about you.

Please write in detail about youself.
    ~~ u never know where ur destiny takes u ~~

Thumbs up gr8 job done

buhut bahut mubarak bhai,keep it up....

We all are eager to know about you & your acheivements.

sanjay dahiya
    What is to be,Shall be
    Those who stands for nothing fall for anything.

Smile hmmm

Dear and respected all
    I have been away from Jatland for long.
    11 years ago I was injured in the army in a competition and i got severly injured paralysing my whole body and medical science declared me permanently 100% disabled. In a wheelchair I did my pg in computer mgt from symbiosis and there after started teaching computers and also followed adventure sports. I designed my own controls to drive and fly.
    Last september i made a limca world record by being the first and only person to drive non-stop from delhi to Marsimikla 18,632feet, the highest motorable pass in the world in 55 hrs without sleep or break.
    you can know more about me if you visit my site
    http://geocities.com/navingulia
    regards to all
    Navin Gulia

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to navingulia For This Useful Post:

Moar (January 23rd, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 16th, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    All new members pls search for Navins old posts, u will find out all u need to know and also the abt old days at jatland.

Arre Navin bhai... thats awesome man...congrats!!! tussi great ho ji.... keep it up!! Everest pe kab ja rahe ho?:-)...

vinod

Remarkable!!

Congratulations!!

P.S. eed ka chaand Navin...where did you disappear.. kahin shaadi kaa asar to nahi..LOL..

Hi Navin

I dont know you and have never heard about you before.

Visited your website, and am amazed by your strength.

I would like to meet you (if thats ok with you), the next time am in delhi.

Best wishes
    Priti

congratulation naveen bhai for another milestone in your life.

keep it up....

we all proud of you.
    Sandeep Dahiya

HI Navin,

Just last week i read about bikers exepedition for Marsimikla and two more passes in hindustan times and did a search in google for Marsimikla pass...and it gave me two links from jatland about you achivements. I was so amazed to see that its a name from jatalnd that is one n only one name related to the heights of this pass and so proud of that...I browed your site too.
    Then noticed that you are actually out of touch since a ling time. Today I saw your messages and felt so nice about your award and achivement.

Congratulations to you.

I'm really impressed by your deeds ..its hard to come across with such kind of people who believes in doing and not just in saying...Keep it up.
    Kudos to u sir...

Congrats

Congratulations Navin
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Congratulations!!

Really feel proud to read about your achivements.
    न दैन्यं न पलायनम्

Smile

Congratulations dear Navin, a great job. Keep it up

My heartiest congratulation Navin!

It was some times last month that I was reading another courageous story about a young jat girl from Hisar and thought about you. This girl has also done exceedingly well academically under similar cicumstances.

Keep it up!

Smile thanks and welcome

thanks every one.
    Yes parul, the other expeditions to Marsimik La have not succeeded. i met the 4 bikers recently (great guys they are) and they couldnt believe i did marsimik la, i showed them the video.
    Thanks Tevathia sir
    thanks Sandeep bhaai and others
    Priti jee, I might be getting the award but i am not a celebrity, you can meet me whenever you want.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to navingulia For This Useful Post:

Moar (January 23rd, 2012)