Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: National Rural Convention, Rohtak october 2006

Finanaces

Rajendra uncle ji,

We are happy to make realistic budget but before doing that we need the realistic events which we and you had in your mind.
    1) I mean no. of days for the meet,
    2)arrangements for how many peoples,
    3)would their be any refreshment or dinner and if there is any then for how many peoples should it be

I request all of the jatland members to give their ideas.

CHEERS

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Hi Abhi,

Best would be that you make a very realistic budget. A fiigure of 500 delegates should be the target.

Rajendra
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Regards,...................////
    Pammu Sangwan.....0(*;*)0
    Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Quote Originally Posted by dreamz0802
    Rajendra uncle ji,

We are happy to make realistic budget but before doing that we need the realistic events which we and you had in your mind.
    1) I mean no. of days for the meet,
    2)arrangements for how many peoples,
    3)would their be any refreshment or dinner and if there is any then for how many peoples should it be

I request all of the jatland members to give their ideas.

CHEERS
    Two days event should be enough. Let us assume we organise it on a Saturday and Sunday;

Day one

1. Inaugration 9 am
    2. 10.30 High tea
    3. 11 AM - 1 PM lectures (30 min each)
    4. 1- 2 PM Lunch
    5. 2-3.30 Lectures
    6. 3.30-4 PM Tea
    7. 4-5.30 PM Lectures
    8. 7-10 PM cultural show and Dinner

Day Two

9.00- 10.30 am lectures
    10.30-11 am tea
    11am - 1 PM lectures
    1-2 PM Lunch

2-3.30 lectures

3.30 PM Closing cermony

From above you can make out as to how many speakers you can adjust. One appraoch can be that you approach corporate sector to finance the entire event. This is what I did . The organisations one can approach are;

1. Tata Solar Power
    2. Khadi and Gram Udyog
    3. Rural Development Ministry, Government of India
    4. National Dairy Development Corporation
    5. Agriculture Ministry, Government of India

Not all the delegates are going to make payment, as far as I can see. You should be lucky if you get total of 20-30 NRI. In my view the delegate fee structure can be as follows;

1. NRI... US$ 200.00
    2. RI Rs. 500.00

Please don't depend too heavily on individual contributions and NRIs..In my view the weakest link would be NRIs ( Hope I am proved wrong). Try to approach major contributors as far as possible. Your aim should be to collect about Rs. 5.0 lacs or so..

Rajendra
    Last edited by rkumar; September 1st, 2005 at 11:16 AM.

Dear Rajinder ji:
    I may not be able to ensure my personal participation but i think it would help if we accept contributions of any denomination from even non participating members like myself. Also it would not be a bad idea to outline the desired outcomes? What will be addressed and what are the actions that can take place. In your previous posts you have said that despite our political affiliations we should be united: i agree but does that means a policy of exclusion of people from the political spectrum or open invitation to anyone who desires to attend. I mean history stands witness to the fact that jats have failed to reach consensus throughout which still plagues the existing jat organisations and has created mere confusion in the minds of dedicated ranks. It would be a good idea to have 1-2 day open house discussion chaired by a core group (rather than a single individual) which shall retain control and direction of future efforts. I think senior ppl like yourself, Arya ji, Col.Tevathia, Prof. Singh and others who have shown commitment to serve the interests of the community deserve to lead us before the instituiton gets strenghtened further.
    What are your views?
    With best wishes.
    Anmol.
    Last edited by ratananmol; September 1st, 2005 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ratananmol
    Dear Rajinder ji:
    I may not be able to ensure my personal participation but i think it would help if we accept contributions of any denomination from even non participating members like myself. Also it would not be a bad idea to outline the desired outcomes? What will be addressed and what are the actions that can take place. In your previous posts you have said that despite our political affiliations we should be united: i agree but does that means a policy of exclusion of people from the political spectrum or open invitation to anyone who desires to attend. I mean history stands witness to the fact that jats have failed to reach consensus throughout which still plagues the existing jat organisations and has created mere confusion in the minds of dedicated ranks. It would be a good idea to have 1-2 day open house discussion chaired by a core group (rather than a single individual) which shall retain control and direction of future efforts. I think senior ppl like yourself, Arya ji, Col.Tevathia, Prof. Singh and others who have shown commitment to serve the interests of the community deserve to lead us before the instituiton gets strenghtened further.
    What are your views?
    With best wishes.
    Anmol.
    Hi Ratan,

I think all options are open. Personally I am not in favour of excluding anyone, political or otherwise till he she talks of contributing towards community. Political speeches should not be allowed. Purely open house also may not work as that might become nothing more than a Jatland thread and we know what the outcome would be. In my view there should be prepared presentations followed by some question answers. Open ended talks will not lead us any where. Let us see how other members feel about it. Regarding financial contributions, anything from anyone will be most welcome.

Rajendra

I will be there with full support.

sandeep balyan

Two days event should be enough. Let us assume we organise it on a Saturday and Sunday;

Day one

1. Inaugration 9 am
    2. 10.30 High tea
    3. 11 AM - 1 PM lectures (30 min each)
    4. 1- 2 PM Lunch
    5. 2-3.30 Lectures
    6. 3.30-4 PM Tea
    7. 4-5.30 PM Lectures
    8. 7-10 PM cultural show and Dinner

Day Two

9.00- 10.30 am lectures
    10.30-11 am tea
    11am - 1 PM lectures
    1-2 PM Lunch

2-3.30 lectures

3.30 PM Closing cermony

From above you can make out as to how many speakers you can adjust. One appraoch can be that you approach corporate sector to finance the entire event. This is what I did . The organisations one can approach are;

1. Tata Solar Power
    2. Khadi and Gram Udyog
    3. Rural Development Ministry, Government of India
    4. National Dairy Development Corporation
    5. Agriculture Ministry, Government of India

Not all the delegates are going to make payment, as far as I can see. You should be lucky if you get total of 20-30 NRI. In my view the delegate fee structure can be as follows;

1. NRI... US$ 200.00
    2. RI Rs. 500.00

Please don't depend too heavily on individual contributions and NRIs..In my view the weakest link would be NRIs ( Hope I am proved wrong). Try to approach major contributors as far as possible. Your aim should be to collect about Rs. 5.0 lacs or so..

Rajendra
    It would be really good schedule....... By the way can we organise a sport event at the end day of our meet.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

I am not sure that I'd be able to make it. It's very difficult to get vacations here in Oct. Dec. would have suited me but as other members pointed out that Oct. will be the best time to organise such an event. Anyway, I am very positive about and our team of organisers will make it a big success.

My all external support(in every form) will be there with the team. Very political answer! but it's serious!

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    Kya baat kehi hai Abhi yaar. I have got some pm message from many NRI and they told me that they are unable to visit India in Oct. 2006.
    Are bhai logo kosis karne par kya nahi ho sakta, karke deko, lakin abhi se kyo man bana liya ki aap oct. maie nahi aa sakte..........
    Yours truly will surely keep these dates in mind...

sounds good

Thanx Rajendra uncle ji,
    well me and ABHIMANYU would might be able to get something out of it by next week, but I was just wondering about that who is gonna take care of finances, My recommendation will be Lt.Col. Jagmohan uncle (if he is happy to do so), as he is in INDIA and he in my view is a responsible person for this job.

ALSO uncle ji, as I posted before in a particular note about inviting SARPANCH`s of as much villages as possible before our meet and we all know that we had RESERVATION system in our panchayat system, so we can make this meeting secular also with having peoples from all communities (FEMALES, SC/BC, JAT etc.). AND if it is possible then wiith the help of these peoples we would be able to get a much bigger crowd from rural areas and even we can get a little bit of idea (from their responses) that if we can get any sort of help from SARPANCH`s for future programs.

I DIDN~T GOT MUCH RESPONSE FROM MY CONCERNED POST BEFORE.

and also very-2 thanks and my appriciation, to all those peoples who are coming out for their support but it would be really greatfull of all you guys if you can arrange somehow to come in this MEET and make it a great success ( which inturn would help us guys for future progress)

I would like to say that peoples come peoples die (in my definition they are common peoples) without leaving any mark and you never got much chances in your life to do something that can help someone with your little efforts.

SO PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS SERIOUSLY AS WE ARE GETTING A CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE WITH A VERY LITTLE EFFORT.
    COME ON JOIN HANDS WITH US
    "WE CAN DO IT AND WE WILL DO IT".

CHEERS

Rajendra
    Last edited by pammusangwan; September 2nd, 2005 at 12:44 AM.
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

good suggestion on the way

hey members

There are good suggestions coming in our way and this is a good sign to our success. But as we all know this is a big task and we have to join hands for this but with commitment. So please members come forward with ur views. Well as According to u Rajender Uncle the schedule sounds good but i think this is just a rough idea so we can make little bit changes in this. i hope we will be able to finalize most of the things up to the end of october like date, programmes, agenda and all the stuff. And i recommend now to start working on making a programme commitee cos this will also take some time, so i think rajender uncle and Tavathia uncle u both can start working on making a programme commitee. After that we can surely be able to have a clear vision for our meet. So keep the fingers cross i hope some more people will join us up to next time when i will open this.

Aao milkar kranti layen, gaon ko ab shehar banaye!

Abhimanyu Phougat

Quote Originally Posted by poonam
    Yours truly will surely keep these dates in mind...
    Thanks

allowed but after screening

ram-ram RK uncle ji,

In my view we can allow other peoples from any community to speak may it be any political leader (as the invitation would be open with no individual specially welcomed), but it would undergo screening before passing it back to the individual who want to say something but marked with changes if required any where (we can do all this in tea session or in some break time).

Hi Ratan,

In my view there should be prepared presentations followed by some question answers. Open ended talks will not lead us any where.
    Rajendra

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

First unite our own people

ram-ram RK uncle ji,

In my view we can allow other peoples from any community to speak may it be any political leader (as the invitation would be open with no individual specially welcomed), but it would undergo screening before passing it back to the individual who want to say something but marked with changes if required any where (we can do all this in tea session or in some break time).
    I also think so.

Ready for Any Responsibility...

[QUOTE=dreamz0802]
    .......but I was just wondering about that who is gonna take care of finances, My recommendation will be Lt.Col. Jagmohan uncle (if he is happy to do so), as he is in INDIA and he in my view is a responsible person for this job......

Bhai Pammu,

Thanks for calling me a 'responsible person'!!!

I am indeed ready to undertake any responsibility, from MC to Waiter, Speaker to Doorman in order to make this Convention successful. Though I am presently located and working in Mumbai, hopefully I shall be in and around Delhi by the time it is 'Work Time' for the Convention.

Count me IN as a working hand.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

executable plan is still missing

Dear All,

I know that we are moving in right path. but It seems to me that we are trying to discuss every thing at a time, which is not possible. Still I am unable to understand that what type of commitee will be established and when?
    I think first we need to clear every question one by one like :-

what step we have to taken ?
    what will be the role of committee ?
    what will be the role of members who are participating ?
    what type of help could be done from members who are out of India and Rohtak /?
    divide the work and assign it to interested members ? and etc???
    So plz first discuss that what we need and how we can fullfill it ?

One more thing : Plz start a another thread where we will compile the name of members with their contact info. who are interested to participate in this meet day by day.

Thanks & Regards

Motto ...

Ram Ram,

Bhai Pammu and Abhi ... gone through the posts and its nice idea brought up !!

But i have some queries due to confusions:

1. What is the MOTTO for this ??

Is it a National Level Jat's Meet or National Rural Convention ? as Pammu was telling to be somewhat secular in calling the non jat Sarpanch's ?? So actually what is this for and main motto for this ??

Please flash upon this. Is it only for JAT's or a mix up pointing towards the overall rural issues ???

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    If all goes well and one is lucky to escape the calamities, natural and man made, I would be there with my Paro.

But a lot of work needs to be done before that. I am sure important issues like u/m would be addressed:

(a) No of Days the Convention needs to be held?
    (b) Selcetion of important issues that need to be addressed? Incresing Urbanisation around Delhi affecting our main source of livelihood, namely agriculture; Need for an Umbrella Organisation at National Level to address issue of JATS; Enhancing education & health facilities at Village levels etc
    (c) Manner in which we interact. Remember some of us would be meeting for the first time and some time would be required for knowing and meeting each other.
    (d) Forming of committees to prepare groundwork for issues to be discussed. For eg: I f Dowry is to be discussed then a team be formed to go into all aspects, statistics (No of Dowry Death, Court Cases, Remedial Measures, Draft Undertaking etc) and peper work.
    (e) Follow up responsibilities. As important as having the convention.
    (f) Ensuring it does not become a 'One-up-manship contest.
    (g) A serious thought to be given to the issue of persons who need to be invited or not invited.
    (h) Since there would be a lot of expenditure involved, even if the venue is free, we should all contribute towards the same.

I am sure there are many more issues that learned members would address.

Regards,

JS Malik
    (a) No of Days the Convention needs to be held?

If it is collection of only 500 ppl and not a big one then

"The suggestion of Rajendar uncle ji is good one for this to be on Satuday and Sunday."

Also want to add that it will be good to have a small gathering of only those who really want to go with it for long.

(b) Selection of important issues that need to be addressed?

1. Dowry - for this issue I can go for the details if given this responsibility and various aspects covering this e.g remedies and what can be done to come out of this devil custom but will need all of your suggestions time to time.

2. Education: For this I suggest to have a commette or group who can manage some money for the adoption of some economic week jat students every year for their school fee and study materials. ( in this my parents can be of help as they are in teaching )

3. The main problem is about the youth not getting ways to earn as pointed by Jagmohan ji urbanisation and cutting off agricultural lands leading the youth shifting towards crime. How and what can be done for this problem?

As far as the place for this concerned, if the gathering is upto 500 only then Talyar would be fine and for more than 500 JAT college Hockey ground will be good as recently I have seen the arrangement was good for the YOGA By Swami Ramdev there.

Also for accomodation Maharani Kishori and jat college Hostel is there ..

[ Pammu, this we both can manage once the gathering and schedule is decided ... ]

3. Its nice to read a Boosting reply from Col Jagmohan ji for the acceptance of responsibility ...yes, I also feel that he will be Good choice for this responsibility ....

If we all really want to go for such a meet and to continue in future and donot want to leave it One time show !! for that a good and sincere thinking is required to frame it and then maintain it to get it going. Also some one senior and experienced people have to take responsibilies and pain as it will require a lot of time

Bhahiyo mene Bachha party mein gin lyo er jo kaam somp dyoge Raji hoke karange.

dhanyawaad

bhai JITU ram-ram,

thanx for involving yourself with us, and I apologies that I will be busy untill SUNDAY but I am sure that any one of us who knows what is going on will definitly update you by that time and any question for me, then I`ll respond to your questions very-2 soon.

CHEERS
    [QUOTE=jitendershooda]Ram Ram,

Bhai Pammu and Abhi ... gone through the posts and its nice idea brought up !!

But i have some queries due to confusions:
    Last edited by pammusangwan; September 3rd, 2005 at 02:20 AM.

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

thank you

JAGMOHAN uncle ji namaste and thank you very much for accepting this responsibility and hopefully every one else would also be happy with this.

arr uncle ji agar WAITER jaisi zarrorat padi tau hum chhotey kis kam K agar aap ko ye naubaat aaye.

CHEERS

[QUOTE=jagmohan]
    .......but I was just wondering about that who is gonna take care of finances, My recommendation will be Lt.Col. Jagmohan uncle (if he is happy to do so), as he is in INDIA and he in my view is a responsible person for this job......

Bhai Pammu,

Thanks for calling me a 'responsible person'!!!

I am indeed ready to undertake any responsibility, from MC to Waiter, Speaker to Doorman in order to make this Convention successful. Though I am presently located and working in Mumbai, hopefully I shall be in and around Delhi by the time it is 'Work Time' for the Convention.

Count me IN as a working hand.

Regards,

JS Malik

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

take it easy

dear MUKESH,

I know that you are right in your own sense but don`t worry dude we got one year and we are doing things slowly but in right way, so let us see how soon we all togeather can solve these questions from you. Some of us are a little bit busy, but it won`t be too long, I am preety much sure.
    So let us see there are still a lot many peoples to respond and we need as much support as we can get before starting any thing.

CHEERS n take care

[QUOTE=mukesh_kumar007]Dear All,

I know that we are moving in right path. but It seems to me that we are trying to discuss every thing at a time, which is not possible. Still I am unable to understand that what type of commitee will be established and when?
    I

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

about motto

hi jitender

First of all thanx for offering ur support and now abt ur queries.

Well bro. the first query is abt Is it only Jats meet or Rural meet. This is really quite confusing but my friend i m fully in support of having a only Jats meet whether someone take it secular or not but few of our members are not in this Favour and they want to add other communities as well cos according to their point of view if we dont do like this than it will be a bit communal thing. So now the word Jat is not in the Heading of this meet.
    Next thing abt including only serious people wjop are ready to go for few years is a valid query and i support u in this.
    Abt. adopting childrens who are brilliant but not having finances is really a fanatastic idea and i m ready to do so. Well this is true if we really want to support our people than this is really a big task and we have to do something on ground, its not possible by lectures only.
    But as i said nothing is finalized yet and we are getting suggestionb every day, so i think we are discussing it for another one month or so like this and than come up with the action plan.
    We are also waiting for COl. Tavathias suggestions which will be posted here as he will get time to do so.
    I recommend tht all people give atleast their suggestions so tht we can have a opinion abt our agenda.
    Things are turning everyday we have to play our role!

Abhimanyu Phougat