Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: National Rural Convention, Rohtak october 2006

It Is Not As Simple

My dear Abhimanyu and all others,

I admire the spirit and GO with which something like this has been proposed [i wish it my best wishes as well] but all said and done, it is not so simple.When i say this, i am elaborating the problem areas likely to be encountered by the very people who will be there on ground to organise this MAMMOTH[if i can dare call it so] meet. I will request all the members to be objective while analyzing the points given by me in the true spirit of a critical eye watch. Here are a few inputs please;

a] For any such meet an administrative clearance from the CHIEF Secratary of the state and the deputy commissionar of the DISTRICT[where the meet is going to be held] is mandatory and as such be ready to answer thousands of questions regarding the PURPOSE of such a meet and mind you just saying that WE WANT TO DO GOOD TO SOCIETY will not be enough to convince those people as so many Dummy organisations and groups are proving a pain in the neck for the government by their dubious functionings.

b] Political parties of the state will eye this meet with a great amount of suspicion and will try disturb it by underground operation unless these people are allowed to get associated with this meet to enhance their vote bank. But then if one party gets associated,the other party will target the meet and net result will be waste of time.

c] It will be a tremendous [highly calculative] job in hand for the organisers at ground to make diverse and multifold arrangements starting from selecting a venue, preparing guest list, arranging accommodations and tying up of so many minor deatails. It will be a challenge of sort and a lots of mind has to be applied.

d] Then we ought to define a charter in unambiguos terms with some sort of broader agreement between all members for such a meet to move ahead.

e] Then the charter has to be followed year by year with a constant thrust on progressive improvement and for that you need a DEDICATED AND FORWARD LOOKING TEAM, which needs to be earmarked not here on Jatland but there at the meet[with a majority support] Naming someone here just like that is not going to serve any purpose. Let us not shoot from the hip.

f] There has to be SOMEONE who will give direction to the organisation [is a question has to be pondered in detail and that person selected with a voice vote][ no election please].

g] Lots of finanance will be needed to sustain the organisation and hence a clear cut philosophy need to be defined in writing as to who will/can contribute what and how [to avoide heart burns] It is a very sensitive area and as such needs to be handled with utmost careand forethought.

Having given my inputs i pray for the success of any venture you all wish to enter into.I am ready to do my side of best. God speed!
    Last edited by devdahiya; September 4th, 2005 at 11:20 PM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    a] For any such meet an administrative clearance from the CHIEF Secratary of the state and the deputy commissionar of the DISTRICT[where the meet is going to be held] is mandatory and as such be ready to answer thousands of questions regarding the PURPOSE of such a meet and mind you just saying that WE WANT TO DO GOOD TO SOCIETY will not be enough to convince those people as so many Dummy organisations and groups are proving a pain in the neck for the government by their dubious functionings.

b] Political parties of the state will eye this meet with a great amount of suspicion and will try disturb it by underground operation unless these people are allowed to get associated with this meet to enhance their vote bank. But then if one party gets associated,the other party will target the meet and net result will be waste of time.

c] It will be a tremendous [highly calculative] job in hand for the organisers at ground to make diverse and multifold arrangements starting from selecting a venue, preparing guest list, arranging accommodations and tying up of so many minor deatails. It will be a challenge of sort and a lots of mind has to be applied.

d] Then we ought to define a charter in unambiguos terms with some sort of broader agreement between all members for such a meet to move ahead.

e] Then the charter has to be followed year by year with a constant thrust on progressive improvement and for that you need a DEDICATED AND FORWARD LOOKING TEAM, which needs to be earmarked not here on Jatland but there at the meet[with a majority support] Naming someone here just like that is not going to serve any purpose. Let us not shoot from the hip.

f] There has to be SOMEONE who will give direction to the organisation [is a question has to be pondered in detail and that person selected with a voice vote][ no election please].

g] Lots of finanance will be needed to sustain the organisation and hence a clear cut philosophy need to be defined in writing as to who will/can contribute what and how [to avoide heart burns] It is a very sensitive area and as such needs to be handled with utmost careand forethought.

!
    Respected Uncleji,
    Thank a lot for these suggestion. Your above mentioned points will help us a lot as we must need to be aware from every type of obstacles which may come in our way. I request to all members to provide more valuable suggestion because it will make our task easy.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

late response apologised

bhai JITU ram-ram,

thank you again for coming forward and sharing your views.

well to fuse ( :p ) your confusions:

1. MOTTO for this meet is as the name says "RURAL DEVELPOMENT", which means our team will be working on those areas which will help our village peoples to develop and keep growing within our culture as some of the areas we need to concentrate on are told by Rajendra uncle ji and Col. Tevethia uncle ji in previous threads.

WELL the secular thing i was talking about is that firstly I was also confused like you that what exactly is this going on and even I was and I still wish that it would have been a meet for development of our community, but as our seniors said that it should be a secular, and that is why I said that if we want the development of our rural peoples then we must have to take all the SARPANCH`s of related villages because we a handfull of people can not make each and every people in village aware of our goals without SARPANCH`s, and it will also help to make this meet secular as in our PANCHAYAT elections we have "QUOTA" (KHHOTA) system, so peoples from every community can be included in this way.

yes, I am agree with your suggestion for making JAT college as a venue but I believe that as it is much used for big rallies and stuff, but our`s is not a rally so we need some big hall rather then ground so that we can get quite afew facilities like PROJECTOR`s (if we need to show some slide show). but yep definitly KISHORI hostle is a good advice, and if didn`t got any room there then no worryz because now in ROHTAK their are many a lot private girls hostels.

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda
    Ram Ram,

Bhai Pammu and Abhi ... gone through the posts and its nice idea brought up !!

But i have some queries due to confusions:

1. What is the MOTTO for this ??

Is it a National Level Jat's Meet or National Rural Convention ? as Pammu was telling to be somewhat secular in calling the non jat Sarpanch's ?? So actually what is this for and main motto for this ??

Please flash upon this. Is it only for JAT's or a mix up pointing towards the overall rural issues ???

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Regards,...................////
    Pammu Sangwan.....0(*;*)0
    Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

very true facts

Thank you for keeping our spirits high for this meet and your suggestions much before our meet would might be the main factors for our success. We will definitly go through each and every point inputed by you and make sure that we achieve these points successfully. WE ARE SLOWLY AND SLOWLY GOING IN RIGHT DIRECTION, BUT STILL WE GOTTA DO A LOT BECAUSE IN FACT WE HAVE DONE NOTHING TILL DATE.

a] Dev uncle ji, the very first thing I would like to say is that we have to make this commitee registered with some proper and distinguised name with the concerned organisation and then we have to make the manisfesto sort of thing that this is what we are gonna do (which we are still discussing and getting views from our JATLAND members and other peoples too)? AND if we got all this then I believe we will be all right as these kinda meetings have been held in past also which were more of rally then something real show.

b] We already made this clear that no one in this meet would be allowed to speak without his/her speech screened whatever his/her political status is, infact I am suggesting to invite selected peoples rather then just anyone. AND someone gave an idea of calling CM (HOODA ji) in this meet, but still I would like to see CM sahib as an special guest just to watch the cultural entertainment program(RAGINI or some plays) which we are planning on the end of our meet. BUT still whoever (may it be a politicain) will come forward to really help us out, would be openly and heartly welcomed.

c] I know that organising the task mentioned by you and many other responsibilities are a bit tough but not impossible and if there are some then I reckon IMPOSSIBLE it self says that I M POSSIBLE and I know that we will do it under the supervison of you guys. So please I request all the elders to help us out in organising this meet as we don`t wanna leave any stones unturned.

d] & e] This is a good suggestion DEV uncle ji but still for all this we need to make TEAM first and that is what we are doing at the moment and we quite a few members have suggested the name of RAJENDRA uncle ji to lead us from front co-ordinating with Col. TEVETHIA ji and Lt.Col. JAGMOHAN ji is suggested to deal with finances. AND I am also suggesting you as an planner for our commitee (working along with our leaders) ONLY IF YOU ARE HAPPY TO DO SO.

g] As for finances I would like to reccomend that all the members who will be registerd under our organisation (yet to be named) must have to pay atleast 125 bucks/month/member (currency should depend on the country of their residence) and more then this amount by anyone would really be appriciated. AND a database should be maintained of all these records for future needs.

CHEERS and I hope to see some more comments on my suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    My dear Abhimanyu and all others,

I admire the spirit and GO with which something like this has been proposed [i wish it my best wishes as well] but all said and done, it is not so simple.When i say this, i am elaborating the problem areas likely to be encountered by the very people who will be there on ground to organise this MAMMOTH[if i can dare call it so] meet. I will request all the members to be objective while analyzing the points given by me in the true spirit of a critical eye watch. Here are a few inputs please;

Having given my inputs i pray for the success of any venture you all wish to enter into.I am ready to do my side of best. God speed!
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Smile you are counted

thanx POONAM ji and I hope you counted yourself in these truly ones....
    <(";")>
    CHEERS

Quote Originally Posted by poonam
    Yours truly will surely keep these dates in mind...

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

I guess, it's not going to be in thousands, so some big hall should serve the purpose. It will be easy to manage there and will minimise the obstacles like gettting permission from seceratery, DM..
    One suggestion.. as we call it 'gathering for rural development', we can run some some sort of compaign in rural areas so that we can get some jat youths from rural areas/schools/colleges. Some posters/banners can be placed in differentcolleges/villages. My understanding is , mere a gathering of people from this site won't serve any big purpose.
    One more suggestion..if someone is ready to take the pain..a seprate list/thread can be maintained for all the suggestions given by members. It will help in consolidating the final plan.
    And most important, we should be aware that what output we are expecting from this meeting..
    sktomer
    www.RedBushTechnologies.com

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Need some more people

Hello Members

As we are moving towards this Convention we expect a good response from all Jat members on this site. As according to u Mr. Suresh Abt Posters and banners in villages is concerned i dont think there is any need of posters and banners cos we need only serious people we just dont want to gather the people who attend all the rallies and jalsa. So only serious contribution is key to our success. We need more people who are ready to take the pain for the community and take the work in their hands. Upto so far we have got good suggestions from members but i think more people here are interested in talking abt humuor section and gohana kand, which is not going to solve the purpose. I urge the members tht its all right u talk abt current affairs but dont u members think that we all have a moral responsibility toward our Jatland. So try to contribute here.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Bhai Abhimanyu

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook
    Hello Members

As we are moving towards this Convention we expect a good response from all Jat members on this site. As according to u Mr. Suresh Abt Posters and banners in villages is concerned i dont think there is any need of posters and banners cos we need only serious people we just dont want to gather the people who attend all the rallies and jalsa. So only serious contribution is key to our success. We need more people who are ready to take the pain for the community and take the work in their hands. Upto so far we have got good suggestions from members but i think more people here are interested in talking abt humuor section and gohana kand, which is not going to solve the purpose. I urge the members tht its all right u talk abt current affairs but dont u members think that we all have a moral responsibility toward our Jatland. So try to contribute here.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Bhai Abhimanyu thodda silla kar ke khawan mei bhalai se. Humor jindagi ka bohot ahem hissa sei ar yo bawali buchchan ka kaam konya...ghani akal aala aadmi-e loggan nei hassa sakke se. It is a real difficult art and so please take it cool.People will join you incase they find that you and other members mean business. Majority of people out here are good and wanna do good to the community, i am sure. Patience is the key to this venture. Let people discuss the Gohana also as that episode also deeply relates to our people and the problem faced by them. Cheers!
    Last edited by devdahiya; September 8th, 2005 at 06:36 PM.

Hi Abhimanyu

Ab aapne appeal ki hai to dhyan rakhna padega. Will follow this thread and keep the conference in mind.

On a secondary note, not to discourage or anything....i think formalising these things too much like 'charters' and stuff end up being one of those inflexible, official type of organisation which usually people runaway from....the format should be more participatory with broad purpose/s....apolitical, informal gathering of like minded people.

Would be happy to expand further...

Best wishes
    Priti

....cant we have
    Hello All NRI bhai , Bhabi, Behans, Chacha, Tau and all

This is a appeal to all of u tht those who are planning their visits to india anytime in next year please consider this event and try to make arrangements to attend this. If ur planning ur visit 2-3 months before october 2006 than please try to delay it for octber 2006 and if ur planning in november-december 2006 than try to make it one month prior in oct. 2006.
    So please try to do it so tht we get more participation from NRI jats.

Tune Chaha hee nahi warna haalat badal sakta tha,
    Aankh Behti toh aansoo Nikal sakta tha,
    Tu tehra hi raha Jheel ki tarah,
    Dariya Banta toh door nikal sakta tha.

So please give it a go and lets see how far we can go. Try to reach the sky thts the way for a JAT.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Login to view details.
    HELLO Dev jee

Please dont take it serious and beleive me i m very patient abt this. It was just my viewpoint and i m not discouraging anyone to post anything. By the way if i did anything wrong My apologies!

Abhimanyu Phougat

Login to view details.

All R Well mnig ppl

Most of the members prtcptng here R intlgnt and want 2 do gd 2 d cmnty.Dev ji, abhimanyuji , Sangwan ji, jagmohan ji,,,,,,,,,All are gems. Pl mv ahd and do gd. My bst wshs R wd U all.

HELLO Dev jee

Please dont take it serious and beleive me i m very patient abt this. It was just my viewpoint and i m not discouraging anyone to post anything. By the way if i did anything wrong My apologies!

Abhimanyu Phougat
    No no, Abhimanyu, you did nothing wrong my dear so there is no need to express apologies. you are doing very good job. keep it up with the same spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by radhikachhillar
    Most of the members prtcptng here R intlgnt and want 2 do gd 2 d cmnty.Dev ji, abhimanyuji , Sangwan ji, jagmohan ji,,,,,,,,,All are gems. Pl mv ahd and do gd. My bst wshs R wd U all.
    Radhika ji, yeh kaunsi language hai

It is a good effort towards uniting the jat people. In the whole discussion regarding organising this convention...... only two things have been finalized.... venue (Rohtak)and month (Oct, 2005).
    We have to finalise many things....... some even hard to decide.
    As planned the convention will be two-three days affair and many people will be coming from outside, to make the convention organization a little easy one.. few suggestion that could be of use are ......
    The convention will be having three part...
    1. Day long lectures, discussions and interactions.
    2. Food for all the participants.
    3. Accomodation and travel.

To organise each event..... make a committee with a senior responsible head. Each will be responsible for respective part.

Still there are ambiguity about...
    -number of participant
    -participation by local youth and villagers
    -finance

I think we should have formal 'form of participation' with some details like.. whether accomodation is required or not... contact info.. if want to deliver some lecture etc etc. This will give fair idea about the number of participants.... how much food to be prepared.... accomodation to be arranged. By this organiser can handle their events easily.
    I donot agree with priti on this aspect that.... come and go... we understand that it is not a official meeting/gathering........ but something need to be done to make the convention easy going and with comfort... particularly for outsiders. OTHERWISE... it will convert into a hoch poch and there will be somewhat like 'bhagdar'... and ultimately the purpose for which the convention meant for.. will not be served.
    Regarding getting help from local students.... I would suggest ... there are many Jats in MD university who will participating actively in this convention and they could be part of organisers. Like minded educated student gathers in front of Central library, MDU compus, Rtk every evening. They have even raised hand against the Gohana kand under the banner of "Chhoturam Jan Chetna Manch". Good thing abt that was that it is totally politics free. I saw that by their speeches and their first meeting. I came across that by chance... as I have been in Rohtak last week. These people could be of real help.
    Bhupender Singh Ph.D.

Research Scholar

creating science resources -- www.IndianScience.in

my profile link : http://www.indianscience.in/bschhikara
    ---------------------------------
    Jats always excel

Login to view details.
    Mr Bhupender

Thanx for ur advise and i appreciate wht u have suggested and as one of the organizer of the Convention we will surely see ur suggestions. First of all correction for date its not oct.2005 its oct.2006. Because we want to do something serious thtswhy we are taking a bit time for this and we are planning that wht we do should benefit for our people. So we are trying to get maximum participation from educated and like minded people who really wants to do something for upliftment of their people. We are planning this meet for results and not for the scene tht lets gettogether eat,drink and go. Yes we are planning the convention 4 two days in oct. 2006. Yes we will organize it in better way not like any Jalsa. So we are presently having a close look on all suggestions and soon we will finalize the dates. So lets see how it goes.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Bank Account

I think now we should open a Bank Account to collect the money for this meet. Any one who want to contribute he/she can send money in this account. because to get an exact Idea of expenditure we should be aware from the resources have in our hand , so I think we should start from now.

what u guy think about it?

National Level Jat Meet

Hi all,

I am all four coners in for this meet pls let me know the date time and venue, pls do let me know

Warm Regards

Mayank

Login to view details.

About dates

dear mukesh and mayank

Mukesh we are in the talks with our elders supporters in regard to the financial situation and about the dates and i hope the things will be sort out shortly and we will come forward with the overall plan soon. So i hope this will be organise in well manner.

Abhimanyu Phougat

dear mukesh and mayank

Mukesh we are in the talks with our elders supporters in regard to the financial situation and about the dates and i hope the things will be sort out shortly and we will come forward with the overall plan soon.
    Abhimanyu Phougat
    Where ? Did you people make any other platform for the discussion about this ? Just I am confuse because as u have said that we are in talks with our elders supporters but I am unable to see such type of discussion in this thread ?
    Before Some days ago Sitaram Jakhar Bhiya also asked to me the same question ? Plz clear it brother.

Who will operate that a/c

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    I think now we should open a Bank Account to collect the money for this meet. Any one who want to contribute he/she can send money in this account. because to get an exact Idea of expenditure we should be aware from the resources have in our hand , so I think we should start from now.

what u guy think about it?

My dear Mukesh,

Bhai who will operate that account and where do you want to open the same and which bank and by what name? Do le me know please.