Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: National Rural Convention, Rohtak october 2006

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    My dear Mukesh,

Bhai who will operate that account and where do you want to open the same and which bank and by what name? Do le me know please.
    Respected Uncleji,

Maie chata hoo ki aap khood hi is account ko operate kare and It can be opened at Mumbai/ Delhi in any national bank so that NRI also don't face any problem in sending his/her contribution.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Ha...ha...ha

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh_kumar007
    Respected Uncleji,

Maie chata hoo ki aap khood hi is account ko operate kare and It can be opened at Mumbai/ Delhi in any national bank so that NRI also don't face any problem in sending his/her contribution.

Aise nahi hota bhai.......Acoount has to be poperated by a committe and there have to be a co-signatory to the accountand as such various drills and formalities have to be completed before you start collecting money etc . People on ground shold be involved in accounts etc and not people like us sitting at a far away place. First requirement however is to have a CO-ORDINATING COMMITTEE for this meet......WHERE IS THAT?
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dear Mukesh

We are aware abt all the facts and as said by DEV jee we haver to look on each and every aspect if we really want to make it success. Anyway u asked abt the talks than let me clear u tht we are discussing with RK uncle and Tavathia uncle with all this stuff cos its not possible to discuss very tiny things here. Anyway when something is finalised than we will post every thing here.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Awesome efforts. Though I won't be able to attend it lemme know if I can be of any use.
    Rather than getting down to schedule of events(like tea and lecture times) general theme and issues to be dicussed should be on priority as there is more than 1 year left for on-the-day event planning. By the way whom you guys are inviting as speakers?

vinod
    Last edited by vinodks; September 21st, 2005 at 09:22 AM.
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook
    Dear Mukesh

We are aware abt all the facts and as said by DEV jee we haver to look on each and every aspect if we really want to make it success. Anyway u asked abt the talks than let me clear u tht we are discussing with RK uncle and Tavathia uncle with all this stuff cos its not possible to discuss very tiny things here. Anyway when something is finalised than we will post every thing here.

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Well, but discussinng about it away from jatland is good idea ?

Hey,
    Whats goin on in this front?... plz keep updating if any progress is made...
    from previous post I had only 3 minor points.

-Somebody raised point what if non-jat wants to attend. I would say not only they should be allowed but you guys should make sure non-jats also attend. I know everything will be done very well becuz many wise people will be involved in planning etc.. just wanted to add, among other issue about rural development etc 'caste system' should be discussed..

-There is should be some discount for students. Funding for event should not depend on participation cost only... you guys should try for sponserships and donations.. 200$ per NRI might repel some valuable participants.. people can give whatever they want but minimum fee should be low...

-Follow up: Just having a convention and coming home is equal to not having a convention and coming home:-)) I mean main focus should be what we want to achieve by this... Rural development??? well, that happens everyday... it's cliched phrase... plz sketch out conceret plans about what you will be discussing and then doing "after the talking is over in convention"... and then convention can be inaugrational step and auspicious start in that direction... scientists work hard whole year and attend conventions to show what they DID and then go home... I mean labs... and start working again... you guys should approach some researcher in agriculture univ and Karnal diary etc for talks about rural technology etc...
    I say there should be youth comittee too and elders should discuss apathy towards education among youth....

Anyway..

VindoXP
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Excellent Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by vinodks
    Hey,
    Whats goin on in this front?... plz keep updating if any progress is made...
    from previous post I had only 3 minor points.

-Somebody raised point what if non-jat wants to attend. I would say not only they should be allowed but you guys should make sure non-jats also attend. I know everything will be done very well becuz many wise people will be involved in planning etc.. just wanted to add, among other issue about rural development etc 'caste system' should be discussed..

-There is should be some discount for students. Funding for event should not depend on participation cost only... you guys should try for sponserships and donations.. 200$ per NRI might repel some valuable participants.. people can give whatever they want but minimum fee should be low...

-Follow up: Just having a convention and coming home is equal to not having a convention and coming home:-)) I mean main focus should be what we want to achieve by this... Rural development??? well, that happens everyday... it's cliched phrase... plz sketch out conceret plans about what you will be discussing and then doing "after the talking is over in convention"... and then convention can be inaugrational step and auspicious start in that direction... scientists work hard whole year and attend conventions to show what they DID and then go home... I mean labs... and start working again... you guys should approach some researcher in agriculture univ and Karnal diary etc for talks about rural technology etc...
    I say there should be youth comittee too and elders should discuss apathy towards education among youth....

Anyway..

VindoXP
    Dear Vinod,
    Your suggestions are excellent. I agree with you on all the points. Let us see what is the response of other members. There is another thread though on this: Rohatak Rural Convention: So kindly visit that too, when ever you get time. Hope to see you all at Diwali Function.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Login to view details.

good suggestion!

Hi vinod

Yes we are including some non-jats in the convention and thatswhy "JAT" word is not in the name of rural convention. We will try our best to get good results from this convention. Abt. financial requirements i think if anyone wants to contribute more than wht specified by Rajender jee can go for it otherwise i think the $200 is not a big amt for NRI even 4 students cos i m just finished my studies and i know tht if u try u can earn $200 in a day or two.
    Ny way lets see how things goes.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Best of luck guys .. Its an amazing effort you guys are putting in. I am from Rohtak but in hyderabad.. Will surely try to help out in this.

Regards,
    Anuj

Login to view details.
    hi Anuj

Thanx bro. i hope we will surely meet in the rural convention. its always good to have some like minded Jats together otherwise u never know wht happens.
    Nyway thanx again .

Abhimanyu Phougat

Hi

We are here to welcome you all.Pls make me feel proud by allocating any responsibility in this regard.
    As i visit Rohtak on all most every weekend.so i ll try my best as a team member for the sucess of the Event.

Regards to all

Pankaj Balhra
    Ph- 91-011-30331122,30933258
    91-01262-211165
    Cell- 91-9312213663
    E-Mail- Pankaj.Balhra@relianceinfo.com

Login to view details.

Thank you

Dear Pankaj

TRhanx for offering ur services we will surely contact u for any responsibility. Its nice that lots of people are coming forward and i hope this will really make the difference.

Abhimanyu Phougat

bhaiyo kuch ho reha hai ki nahi ?

Arre I just about to revive this post and ask people where do things stand?... and Mukesh bhai does it:-))... telepathy?...

Abhimanyu, RKji and Tawathiaji, plz lets know about latest developments... I guess we shd come back to this and see where could this long discussion be lead... If even program can't be organized to the expected scale, we shd certainly try not to ditch the idea altogether... I am sure members would try to help in whatever way they cud...

-Vinod

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007

Login to view details.
    Hello Guys,
    its nice effort. i am from bhiwani. right now i am in bombay doing my mba from nmims. if anyway i can help , please let me know.it will be an honour to do something for our own area.
    these days , in my MBA i am specializing in rural development especially agriculture.

my numbers are
    022 39409965

Vivek Pilania

Mukesh bhai I was just thinking about this.
    I have my one vacation scheduled in sept. last.
    Please share the latest devlopment in this.
    Yes, vinod bhai it seems telepathy, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Login to view details.
    hey guys

Dont worry the idea is still there and we will do it. Sorry to not keep the thread going cos we have started bit earlier. Nyway dear members actually i m waiting till end of march 2006 cos i m bit busy upto end of march but after that we will start doin everything like fund raising and we will decide how we are going to organise it and wht will be the agenda and wht topics we are going to cover in this convention. So wht we are thinking here is that dates are almost final upto like around last weekend of october. So guys if we start from April than we have around 6-7 mnths to go and now we have people together under Jan jagriti as well so for sure we will create the difference here.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook
    hey guys

Dont worry the idea is still there and we will do it.
    Abhimanyu Phougat
    oh thanks GOd... maine to socha tha ki is thread ka bi ram naam sath ho gaya hai

thanks for timely reply bhai..

We Need to Continue

Dear All,
    I think we need to continue on this program. Deepender Hooda's help needs to be taken to organize it. We have discussed a lots of points on this subject. Dr. Ram Kumar Ji had said that he would be there. Abhimanyu and Mr. Sangwan are willing to take on the responsibilities. Col Malik would be there too. I guess, the time is running out and we need to get in to aggressive mode to make it happen.
    Let us mobilise people to get to the convention.
    People familiar with Rohtak should find out and book a reasonable place.
    Members please do let us know if the enthusiasm is still there.
    We should have two threads on this subject. One dealing only with the organizational details and the other with the conceptual aspects.
    Please put your comments and suggestions.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Two thread : good idea

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif
    Dear All,
    I think we need to continue on this program. Deepender Hooda's help needs to be taken to organize it. We have discussed a lots of points on this subject. Dr. Ram Kumar Ji had said that he would be there. Abhimanyu and Mr. Sangwan are willing to take on the responsibilities. Col Malik would be there too. I guess, the time is running out and we need to get in to aggressive mode to make it happen.
    Let us mobilise people to get to the convention.
    People familiar with Rohtak should find out and book a reasonable place.
    Members please do let us know if the enthusiasm is still there.
    We should have two threads on this subject. One dealing only with the organizational details and the other with the conceptual aspects.
    Please put your comments and suggestions.
    Resp Uncleji,

starting to threads for this plan will be really good idea but it seems that not many members are interested in this meet as only few members are replying here...
    is it so ?