Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: National Rural Convention, Rohtak october 2006

Ram Ram!!!
    I am coming to delhi on 6 th of march for 15 days leave.In the month of october i will be in delhi. I am working with an NGO in Andman & Nicobar islandS. Pls. include me in ur team. I hope my experience may contribute to our future.

Regards,
    LOKESH.

for me, this will be opportunity to see whom i could see only on jatland.com.
    waiting eagrly..

Exclamation JAT means Just Adore Them.

I also want to become a active member of your team. my friend.

Exclamation JAT means Just Adore Them.

I also want to become a active member of your team. my friend. I am living in Gurgaon and working in Ministry of Defence(MoD).

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dont worry kadyan bhai aapko jaroor yaad karenge, humne toh time par kaam aane walon kee jaroorat hai.
    Anyway thanx for offer.

Abhi

kya dvelopment hai bhai

hi u all i hav just read this thread...
    i am still not clear wat is goin on? is their a commitee formed yet? if not plz firstly do that and plz start 2 thread as stated above one for the organizing members where they can tell people wat is the latest development.. and other for people providing sum suggestion and plz form a governing body if not formed yet( take elder like col ji , tavathia ji , rk ji , dev sir,and more) plz do tell is there any substantial progress
    hoping for the best... plz do members of this group no how they can prove helpful?????? in this meet everyone is askin it... and wat to say more u guys know it all
    best of luck

Well guys, i appreciate the planning executed by Mr. abhimanu & all other organisers. one suggestion from my side which i want to post here that is about the venue. Infact, the venue is already decided so there should not be any intrusion in that. But i think any place near DELHI will be comfortable for all?? Rest is on organisers................
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Hi Abhi,
    How the preparations are going on?
    Please keep updating here too.

Regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

IDEA is on ......

NAMASTE to all,

As we said that we will start this program of convention in APRIL, so here it is. We (me and all other intrested members) will decide on some common date first alongwith all other main discussions. SO I think I better request all senior members to come forward along with us to shape-up this program.

FIRST I would like to make note of all the peoples intrested in doing anything related to NATIONAL RURAL CONVENTION in ROHTAK. All the program has even been discussed before, but still I`ll put notes in new thread as well.

So everyone just push yourself along with us we`ll make it happen and eventually with success.

CHEERS
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Regards,...................////
    Pammu Sangwan.....0(*;*)0
    Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Login to view details.
    Bhaio

As Pammu has indicated tht we are ready to go for this. Now i would like to get the opinion abt the Date first tht more member are interested . So as it was decided b4 tht it will be in last week of oct. but i would like to give new option which can be first week of september. So let us decide and i see if atleast 100-150 members are interested than its worth to organise such a meet otherwise i dont think so. Anyway lets give ur names who are willing to support this meet and willing to attend.

Abhimanyu Phougat

mero naam to likh le bhai...
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

mera naam bhi likh le Abhi

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

dear Abhimanyu

hi brother,

Regarding the auditorium in ALL INDIA JAT HEROS MEMORIAL COLLEGE.I would like to inform everybody that Jat college has a year back constructed a new auditorium and its functional.

Secondaly regarding accomodation there is boys hostel in the college premises itslef so even i think that AIJHM college is the best place to organise the meeting.I know all this bcoz i had done my BCA,PGDCA from the college and had been a hosteler during this period.I passed out in 2002.Even the management is also nice and cooperative.whereas the significane of tilyar lake has just a tourist & commercial place and nothing related to jats.so i personally feel AIJHM IS THE BEST PLACE and rest depends on the organisers.Me and my Family will hve full support and cooperation to whatever is decieded by our jat members.

Include My Name

Include my name bhai.Iwill definately attend the meet.
    NAVEEN DHANKHAR

Login to view details.

A suggestion

Dear all,

I think lot more people are going to come up as u firm up the following:-

- Agenda points and day/hour wise programme
    - Dates, time and venue

Janjagriti issues can be one such events and probably u can set aside a day or half for brainstorming session( with article submitted in advance) and fund raising.

Do let me know if there is anything u would like me to shoulder.

Regards,

Ramesh

Login to view details.

Jat Association

Hello JAT BHAIYON
    i m an active JATLAND MEMEBER.
    i need ur help... if u can do i'll be highly grateful to u .
    Can u give me any idea that HOW I CAN JOIN JAT ASSOCIATION?
    i wanna to be da member of JAT Association.
    plz suggest me
    any JAT association centre is thr in Bangalore or not ?
    plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me soon

waiting for ur reply

bye n thanx

App sabka Chhota Bhai

shivraj Choudhary

appriciate you buddy

Quote Originally Posted by naveenprakash
    hi brother,

AIJHM IS THE BEST PLACE and rest depends on the organisers.Me and my Family will hve full support and cooperation to whatever is decieded by our jat members.
    Bhai DHANKHAR we know AIJHM is also one of the best venues for this convention, but TILYAR is chosen because of some extra facilities we`ll get in their like REFRESHMENT, WAITING STAFF. Apart from this it is a cool place for any kinda get togeather, no parking problems easily assesible and on top of this we can get a heavy discount for booking in TILYAR. SO still I would recommend TILYAR then AIJHM. But any way thank you very much and I really appricaite your IDEA about this place and I also know AIJHM very well as I am also pass out student from their.
    HOPEFULLY if we keep on going then we can consider about next convention in their. So lets see how we go with this one.

AND THANK you and your family very much for coming forward on this new kinda IDEA by our JATLAND for development of our rural peoples.

CHEERS
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

pre-plaaning....

Quote Originally Posted by rameshlakra
    Dear all,

I think lot more people are going to come up as u firm up the following:-

- Agenda points and day/hour wise programme
    - Dates, time and venue

Janjagriti issues can be one such events and probably u can set aside a day or half for brainstorming session( with article submitted in advance) and fund raising.

Do let me know if there is anything u would like me to shoulder.

Regards,

Ramesh

LAKRA bhai dhnayawaad for your suggestion and you are right actually to put above points before starting with anything but before this date was in OCTOBER but few peoples are asking for this in SEPTEMBER so I wanna make sure that we consider on some common date that would be flexible with everyone. From my side I would say any date in SEPTEMBER or may be anything after AUGUST would be great as Myself and Mr. Abhmanyu are probably going around mid-july, so still we need atleast a month or so for preparing with everything. After regarding agenda and other programs it would be better if we know how many peoples are coming forward for this program and in what sense they can help us.
    So once we know all this it will be easy to decide who is happy to do what....

CHEERS and thanx we really need your contribution to make this successfull...

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Login to view details.
    Me too brothers...
    I m from rohtak itself... so no probs.
    contact me at 9813103692.
    Anubhav Dhankhar

Login to view details.
    Bhai Anubhav thanx for offering ur support and we will meet u soon in rohtak. Wht happened to the members who supported this idea when it was given by mukesh and now they even dont think to add few lines here. Bhaio if anyone here is thinking that this idea will not going to implement than pls get out from this. As we asked for suggestion regarding the agenda of this meeting and we need everyones advise on this, so pls come forward .

Abhimanyu Phougat