Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: National Rural Convention, Rohtak october 2006

Is it happening? Somebody has to take the lead, conventions don't happen on virtual forums, ground work should begin by now becuz its approching near... We are ready to help in whatever ways possible...

-vinod

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bhai vinod

I dont think it will happen cos we have tried our best to sumup the members and i appealed to them several time to come out but no one is coming out so i dropped the idea. I m going to India in August i will try to meet few people and than if we feel that we can make it than only we will do this. Thanx for ur concern. I think there is a ego problem on Jatland but i dont want to go further.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook
    Bhai vinod

I dont think it will happen cos we have tried our best to sumup the members and i appealed to them several time to come out but no one is coming out so i dropped the idea. I m going to India in August i will try to meet few people and than if we feel that we can make it than only we will do this. Thanx for ur concern. I think there is a ego problem on Jatland but i dont want to go further.

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Bhai Abhimanyu,

Jatland ke members ke bharose koi bhi Jat convention nahi ho saktee aur yeh maine bahut pehle se ess thread par likh diyaa thaa. So don't be disappointed on that account. If you have to organise anything, just do it and don't bother about people here...Just put a notice here and leave it to people if they want to attend... As far as I am concerned, I am moving over to India by July end and I will be very much there most of August and September. During October I will be travelling.

RK^2

You are one of Them Sir,

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Bhai Abhimanyu,

Jatland ke members ke bharose koi bhi Jat convention nahi ho saktee aur yeh maine bahut pehle se ess thread par likh diyaa thaa. So don't be disappointed on that account. If you have to organise anything, just do it and don't bother about people here...Just put a notice here and leave it to people if they want to attend... As far as I am concerned, I am moving over to India by July end and I will be very much there most of August and September. During October I will be travelling.

RK^2
    Dear Rajendra Ji,
    I think, it is sad when we read this comment posted by you "jatland ke members ke bharose...."

I think you are one of the very active member of this forum. So let us not comment on all the members abilities, interests and enthusiasm. We need to encourage the younger people rather than passing such comments which are only discouraging.

I remember the time of October was decided based on your suggestions only. Further, you had said that you will be one of the active participant for this convention. I remember a young member drew an organization committe, which was to be headed by you (or atleast you were shown as a key member of the organization) If that be so, I guess your responsibility to help this convention come becomes more than any one else.

As mentioned by you, it may not be possible for you to be there as you would be travelling during that time. That is fine. Kindly do let us know, what these young people need to do if they decide to move forward. Your suggestions are going to be very valuable.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

I agree with it, in fact I was hoping that RKji is best man to take the lead becuase he mobilized the discussion... there were some talks of starting up new political party in April and a meeting date was also being set up in some other thread.. I reminded that and asked for minutes of meeting... but that lasted only as long as a thread lives on Jatland, not more than 2 weeks... I hope people would put more efforts in matching actions with words...
    Abhimanyu, you should meet Jan jagriti people during vacations and discuss... if not for a rural convention, there are other things too in which you can help, and people like us should be more active in janjagriti yahoogroup too along with Jatland...

Best of luck!

-vinod

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif
    Dear Rajendra Ji,
    I think, it is sad when we read this comment posted by you "jatland ke members ke bharose...."

I think you are one of the very active member of this forum. So let us not comment on all the members abilities, interests and enthusiasm. We need to encourage the younger people rather than passing such comments which are only discouraging.

I remember the time of October was decided based on your suggestions only. Further, you had said that you will be one of the active participant for this convention. I remember a young member drew an organization committe, which was to be headed by you (or atleast you were shown as a key member of the organization) If that be so, I guess your responsibility to help this convention come becomes more than any one else.

As mentioned by you, it may not be possible for you to be there as you would be travelling during that time. That is fine. Kindly do let us know, what these young people need to do if they decide to move forward. Your suggestions are going to be very valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by vinodks
    I agree with it, in fact I was hoping that RKji is best man to take the lead becuase he mobilized the discussion... there were some talks of starting up new political party in April and a meeting date was also being set up in some other thread.. I reminded that and asked for minutes of meeting... but that lasted only as long as a thread lives on Jatland, not more than 2 weeks... I hope people would put more efforts in matching actions with words...
    Abhimanyu, you should meet Jan jagriti people during vacations and discuss... if not for a rural convention, there are other things too in which you can help, and people like us should be more active in janjagriti yahoogroup too along with Jatland...

Best of luck!

-vinod
    Vinod,

Be assured a convention will be organised. I withdrew my Shamli offer purely to let younger members take the lead and gain experience. I never backed out from supporting them. My support can be taken almost for granted for any community related activity. Having organised quite a few conferences and conventions, I would rather go by my experiences and not by theoretical views.

RK^2

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dear Vinod

I will be in India in August for two weeks and i m planning to meeet with Jan jagriti people and i will put my interest in front of them and i m hoping tht we will decide on something.
    I will be in India hopefully in october as welll so if something will be finalized we can organize this meet.

For the members who really want to do something i request them not to throw stones on each others and try to be active on ground level. As u all know my situation tht i m based in abroad for sometime(which i hope wont be long) so at present i can only put limited efforts.

Abhimanyu Phougat

spark is still there full on.....

Quote Originally Posted by vinodks
    Is it happening? Somebody has to take the lead, conventions don't happen on virtual forums, ground work should begin by now becuz its approching near... We are ready to help in whatever ways possible...

-vinod
    Vinod bhai your concern is up to mark and thanx for bringing this thread in BOLD`s again. Well I still got same enthu as it was on very first day. I am going to INDIA in AUGUST and will remain there untill Jan-Feb`07 N it doesn`t bother me much if some one from JATLAND is coming to join hands or not but M gonna see JAN JAGRITI members there N then we`ll carry on for this convention.
    Well I apologies for not gettin much involved in any forms wid any of the acttivities.But the true fact is dat I don`t wanna get involved untill I can do some thing full on but any ways I wud be free untill Jan/Feb`07 from Aug`06. Hopefully I`ll advance to get counted on few things N we wud be successfull for this event (NRC Rohtak`06).
    Cheers mate `ll get in touch very soon....
    Last edited by pammusangwan; July 2nd, 2006 at 09:48 PM. Reason: title
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Regards,...................////
    Pammu Sangwan.....0(*;*)0
    Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

we`ll do it

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Vinod,

Be assured a convention will be organised. I withdrew my Shamli offer purely to let younger members take the lead and gain experience. I never backed out from supporting them. My support can be taken almost for granted for any community related activity. Having organised quite a few conferences and conventions, I would rather go by my experiences and not by theoretical views.

RK^2
    RK ji just to make sure of Ur first line it`ll definitly be organised but I wud still luv to C my front line wid experinced persons like U n Col. Tewetia ji, N Lt. Col. Jagmohan uncle ji and also wud be a GR8 experience to work wid Jan Jagriti.
    So Catch ya soon in INDIA (uddey pakdaangey aap ne khaaskar convention k chaakkar main)

Cheers
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

Arrow i will b there

pal
    i m from rohtak. u can use me for this very purpose. thanks

Smile hi

i will come in this meet with 100 pals.promise.
    regards.

Dhoond lyangeey bhai..........

Quote Originally Posted by hoodavishal
    pal
    i m from rohtak. u can use me for this very purpose. thanks
    Vishal ji really wud like to distriute work around us once every thing is planned and we`ll definitly be in touch around 15th August and update U for sure....

Cheers

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

ram-ram everybody ne,

bhai jaldi-2 chakkar marne y chahiye nahin to ghar kyan K jitney bhi kaam ruk re ho se sarey aantiye gina diye.
    Any way M just kiddin but coming to the point M in ROHTAK and now I guess is the time to meet all our JATLAND members who are in ROHTAK and anyone who is intrested (not intrested are also welcome for SEET) in NRC Rohtak or may be give their names with names with contact no.
    we`ll do it......
    cheers

Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

National Rural Convention, Rohtak

Dear All... Jatland members...

You can be rich, with no money to spend.
    You can do everything when you understand.
    You can be mother, when you are a man.
    Open up, You know that you can.
    Open up the borders and start in your head
    Open your mind to thoughts seldom said.
    Open your heart and open your mind.
    Open your thoughts and don’t stay behind.
    Open your eyes, open your mind.
    Open your thoughts, don’t stay behind.
    Open up, Open up, Open up,
    Open up, Open up, Open up.

Come one, come all.....JOIN.... to organise this NRC ... SUCCESSFULLY.

i shall surely join.
    regards,
    bharti.

Well Wots Next Whn R We Meeting

i will be in with Sandesh bhai 2
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!