Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: National Rural Convention, Rohtak october 2006

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

National Rural Convention, Rohtak october 2006

Hello All memebers

As u all know that we are moving towards a Natianl jat meet which will be held at Rohtak in the october 2006. As we have not finalize the date but we need more and more participationj from all the Jats people who really concerne about the problems of our people in the remote areas of India.
    So lets give it a go and try our best to make this event a big occasion and totally professional. So please all memebers come up with their plans and please advice or contribute in this meet.
    Only serious suggestions are welcome cos jokes u can discuss in humour section.
    So lets go for it guys and gals!

Abhimanyu Phougat

I will be there for sure..with full force.....

Rajendra

Me Too...

If all goes well and one is lucky to escape the calamities, natural and man made, I would be there with my Paro.

But a lot of work needs to be done before that. I am sure important issues like u/m would be addressed:

(a) No of Days the Convention needs to be held?
    (b) Selcetion of important issues that need to be addressed? Incresing Urbanisation around Delhi affecting our main source of livelihood, namely agriculture; Need for an Umbrella Organisation at National Level to address issue of JATS; Enhancing education & health facilities at Village levels etc
    (c) Manner in which we interact. Remember some of us would be meeting for the first time and some time would be required for knowing and meeting each other.
    (d) Forming of committees to prepare groundwork for issues to be discussed. For eg: I f Dowry is to be discussed then a team be formed to go into all aspects, statistics (No of Dowry Death, Court Cases, Remedial Measures, Draft Undertaking etc) and peper work.
    (e) Follow up responsibilities. As important as having the convention.
    (f) Ensuring it does not become a 'One-up-manship contest.
    (g) A serious thought to be given to the issue of persons who need to be invited or not invited.
    (h) Since there would be a lot of expenditure involved, even if the venue is free, we should all contribute towards the same.

I am sure there are many more issues that learned members would address.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

I support the proposed "National Rural Convention Rohtak, Oct.2006", with my heart.

Col. Sahab, I have a feeling that although the costs may not be substantial in organiing the convention at Tylyar but can,t be entirely free as its a Govt. run tourist complex.

Secondly as I have mentioned on the other thread, the convention hall at Tylyar may not be big enough to accomodate participants from all the Jat regions and NRIs. My suggestion is that we should an alternative to Tylyar in case we need a bigger place.

The altenative for this can,t be a better place than Jat Heros Memorial College Rohtak.

Accomodation to our female participants can be arranged in the Girls hostel at Maharani Kisori Devi College.

These are mere suggestins, otherwise whatever the proposed committee decides would have my full support .
    Last edited by spdeshwal; August 31st, 2005 at 01:18 PM.

I will be there with full support.

Dear Abhi. Please have a look on Deshwal uncle's suggestion about the venu for the Rural Youth convention, Rohtak 2006 and let us know what u think?. I think we should consider every point in this matter.

I am requesting to all members of this site to provide their valuable suggestions and confirm their participation by replying this thread.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Login to view details.

in case i can help

it wl b my plsr in cs i cn do anythng in any cpcty.

Mukesh, I dont know if the date is final or not, just a humble suggestion- if the convention can be held in december...i think you might have more participation from people residing outside because usually their yearly travels to india are in december since its holiday time due to christmas and stuff......

Quote Originally Posted by priti
    Mukesh, I dont know if the date is final or not, just a humble suggestion- if the convention can be held in december...i think you might have more participation from people residing outside because usually their yearly travels to india are in december since its holiday time due to christmas and stuff......
    Providing accommodation and warm water in winter will be a big problem for so many people. I think October is the only month which is most suitable from every possible angle. Rest I would leave it to the organisers.

RK^2

hmmm....didn't think of that...

Quote Originally Posted by priti
    hmmm....didn't think of that...
    Now Priti, I think you have got that why oct. is the best time. by the way thanks for providing suggestion from ur side.
    keep it up.

We are Moving in Right Direction

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook
    Hello All memebers

As u all know that we are moving towards a Natianl jat meet which will be held at Rohtak in the october 2006. As we have not finalize the date but we need more and more participationj from all the Jats people who really concerne about the problems of our people in the remote areas of India.
    So lets give it a go and try our best to make this event a big occasion and totally professional. So please all memebers come up with their plans and please advice or contribute in this meet.
    Only serious suggestions are welcome cos jokes u can discuss in humour section.
    So lets go for it guys and gals!

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Dear Abhimanyu,
    Thanks for starting this thread. I think we are on track so far.
    I am working on an execution plan and would post it ASAP. The plan is basically divided into following sub heads

1 Core group (who all to be in core group and what their duties and responsibilities would be)
    2. Executive group ( who would be there and what they would do? Duties and responsibilities as well as their right in making decisions)
    3. Proposal to fund the event
    4. Transportaion, logding, and food for the participants and as well as dispersal.
    5. Security issues to include law and order and preventing our detractors to join us.
    6. Subjects to be discussed: they have already been short listed, we only have to see the time available and accord priority and timing for each subject
    7 Finances is an important issue: Would require a detailed estimate of expenditure, and funding it. This would mean we need to have a bank account where contributors can send the money. Receipts printed, and most important is a treasurer who would maintain the account. The tax consequences of such an account would be another aspect. We also need an attorny on the panel who would take the responsibility of any legal issue that comes up.
    8. Implementing commitee, time schedule, resources they would get and what they have to generate themselves and suggested methoeds of doing that.
    9. Participation by the members: number of people to be invited, and number of people those who would be addressing various subjects.
    10. Members registration and maintaining a data base for the members for the future communications.
    11. Rules of the organization that we form, its objectives and guiding rules. (I guess this can best be done by the core group)
    12. Finally when we realize this organization, then how will it function it smoothly: so the by laws of the organization.

Some suggestion: Inviting the CM of Haryana would have negative of it being considered by his opposition members as the show of strenght for himself and thus many be counter productive for him as well as the organization. However by inviting him we could get considerable help in organizing it, by means of accomodation, traffic control and help in law and order? Open to discussion. But if we decide to invite, would it be right for him to address the convention or we just call him for ceremonious purposes? This is the issue, I guess our core group would have to decide. The executive group working on ground should give their recommendations.

Sorry, really busy at this time and would join you all some time later in the day.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Count me in friends.
    I will be there if everything goes well.(means 99%)

Lets' make it happen.

As venue is almost set and the topics are being choosen so one big thing remaining is funds for the meet,estimate of expenditure and the source of the funds.As other respected members stated that this should be a beginning and we must have a plan to be implemented in a given time.Please make an action plan for 5-10-15 years and get the local people to work on ground levels.
    I will join you in a short time.

Regards.
    Last edited by sjakhars; August 31st, 2005 at 08:50 PM.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

we are getting powerfull

THANX Rajendra uncle ji, Col. uncle and Lt. Col. Jagmohan uncle ji

now I am sure that we got enough commanders(still short of ammunition) to plan this war against all the enemies and probs which resists the development of our rural population.
    N even thanx and I especially appriciate that galz are also contributing in this big step with us. thanx galz and keep it up

CHEERS
    KADAM se KADAM miley ja, we`ll definitly reach the success.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    I will be there for sure..with full force.....

Rajendra
    Last edited by pammusangwan; August 31st, 2005 at 10:53 PM.
    "It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Regards,...................////
    Pammu Sangwan.....0(*;*)0
    Melb.(AUS)/ROHTAK
    HARYANA.
    dreamz0802@jatland.com

please count me also as Iam already planning to visit India in Sep/ Okt. and any help Iam there.

Login to view details.

About the venue

Hello all memebers

First of all answer to the question raise by Mr. Deshwal abt the venue: Dear sir as i have studied in Jat college and i know abt the jat college auditorium very well where most of the seats are not in the position to accomodate anyone and as far as i m concerned the hall is quite old. Now abt tilyar is tht first thing its a govt. place so we get some cost effetcive things. Next, thing is as most of the people working their are known to me and very helpful also which will definitely ease our pressure cos they are very supportive. Most people working their are also JATS. I accept the hall at tilyar tourist complex is not big enough, it can only hold around 500 people but if u dont know construction is going on at tilyar for a big hall which can accomodate 1000 people or more than tht, completion is due in next year for this. Or if we will be having a big strength than we have to go for Shamiana so first we are trying to figure out the strenth of our meet. One more thing is the lush green environment at tilyar which will definitely attract more and more people and we will get the media coverage.
    I think i made myself very clear abt the venue to all of u. So i dont think there will be any doubt abt this.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Login to view details.

Good going

hi all
    '
    Mow the next point comes for this meet is as indicated by Col. Tavathia we need a seperate account in the bank in which all the members will send money. As i think we dont need money i think up to september 2006 but we have to start collecting from now so tht we will have enough money up to the end> And after having a look on the finances we can give a better shape to our meet (i mean to say how grand it will be). As all members are intersted in making this venue a memorable one so we have to contribute from the front. Especially i am hoping a good contribution from NRI jats in this. Well if the things will go like this than the meet will be definitely a grand occasion for all jats. Now who will manage the finance this is a big question so now i would like to request the big commanders to have a look at this matter and appoint 2-3 people who are presently in India to open a account and than lets see how much funds we can get up to the August end or september 2006. But i think first of all lets have a rough idea abt the strength so tht i will give u all a brief idea abt the amount we need fro the Convention.
    Well above mentioned are only suggestions more suggestions are welcome on this point cos we have enough time and i think we will finalise all things and date atleast up to october 2005(one year prior).

Abhimanyu Phougat

Login to view details.

Appeal to NRI Jats

Hello All NRI bhai , Bhabi, Behans, Chacha, Tau and all

This is a appeal to all of u tht those who are planning their visits to india anytime in next year please consider this event and try to make arrangements to attend this. If ur planning ur visit 2-3 months before october 2006 than please try to delay it for octber 2006 and if ur planning in november-december 2006 than try to make it one month prior in oct. 2006.
    So please try to do it so tht we get more participation from NRI jats.

Tune Chaha hee nahi warna haalat badal sakta tha,
    Aankh Behti toh aansoo Nikal sakta tha,
    Tu tehra hi raha Jheel ki tarah,
    Dariya Banta toh door nikal sakta tha.

So please give it a go and lets see how far we can go. Try to reach the sky thts the way for a JAT.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Thanks Abhimanu for letting me know about the conditions of Auditorium at Jat college! It is aslo nice to know that Tylyar is coming up with a new and bigger hall. I have not been there for 4 years.

My suggestion about having the Meet at Jat college was just an alternative. Also thought that it is own Institution and the management could come to our help if needed.

Anyways, my best wishes are with you guys. I may not be there personally as I have some other commitments around that time but I assure u all off my whole hearted support.
    Last edited by spdeshwal; September 1st, 2005 at 09:46 AM.

Tune Chaha hee nahi warna haalat badal sakta tha,
    Aankh Behti toh aansoo Nikal sakta tha,
    Tu tehra hi raha Jheel ki tarah,
    Dariya Banta toh door nikal sakta tha.

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Kya baat kehi hai Abhi yaar. I have got some pm message from many NRI and they told me that they are unable to visit India in Oct. 2006.
    Are bhai logo kosis karne par kya nahi ho sakta, karke deko, lakin abhi se kyo man bana liya ki aap oct. maie nahi aa sakte..........

hi all
    '
    Mow the next point comes for this meet is as indicated by Col. Tavathia we need a seperate account in the bank in which all the members will send money. As i think we dont need money i think up to september 2006 but we have to start collecting from now so tht we will have enough money up to the end> And after having a look on the finances we can give a better shape to our meet (i mean to say how grand it will be). As all members are intersted in making this venue a memorable one so we have to contribute from the front. Especially i am hoping a good contribution from NRI jats in this. Well if the things will go like this than the meet will be definitely a grand occasion for all jats. Now who will manage the finance this is a big question so now i would like to request the big commanders to have a look at this matter and appoint 2-3 people who are presently in India to open a account and than lets see how much funds we can get up to the August end or september 2006. But i think first of all lets have a rough idea abt the strength so tht i will give u all a brief idea abt the amount we need fro the Convention.
    Well above mentioned are only suggestions more suggestions are welcome on this point cos we have enough time and i think we will finalise all things and date atleast up to october 2005(one year prior).

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Hi Abhi,

Best would be that you make a very realistic budget. A fiigure of 500 delegates should be the target.

Rajendra