Thread: Dharampal Dudee Ji: Why are you not here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dharampal Dudee Ji: Why are you not here?

Dear Members,

We used to have a very active member on this site, who was contributing to various subjects almost every day. We don't see him here any more. I know he started another website. I was able to get in touch with him. It was heartening to know, that he loves this site, is a willing member of the community who really want to serve the community in any capacity. He started the new site because he felt that some members hurt him in some way.

It is my request to all members to welcome Dudee Ji to this site to have a lots of contributions from his side.

Dear Dudee Ji, I apologize to you on behalf of all those members who may have shown disrespect to you or had hurt you. Please be back on the site and share your views with all of us.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Yes Tavathia Sahab, Dudee should be active on this site also and let us request him to visit the site regularly and contribute towards the good cause of our community.

Rajendra

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    If he started another site, then probabily the admin banned him from here ? i dont know, but its a possibility. Can admin clarify if he is banned or not?

Dudee ji

Dudee ji please come back, we miss your contributions on every issue and your Shayri.

Why Dudee Ji Alone...all Members Who Left Should Come Back

Dear members,

Let us not limit ourselves to one or two members.All the worthy members who left were the great contributers and as such must be requested to join back by the who's who of the site. All members are equally good and dear. Let us not make the compartments.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Just to set all confusion to rest, Dudiji's account is not banned. As one of the more active members, he has contributed a lot in the past, and I'm sure we all would love see him continue to contribute meaningfully to making Jatland a vibrant community.

That said, we need to let individuals decide if they would like to belong to this community. People are welcome to join or leave as they seem fit, but we would certainly like them to continue to remain active as long as possible. Obviously, everyone is expected to live by the rules.

Also, in my humble opinion, it might be more appropriate to talk to individuals offline than in the public forum.

Hope this settles the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ndahiya
    Just to set all confusion to rest, Dudiji's account is not banned. As one of the more active members, he has contributed a lot in the past, and I'm sure we all would love see him continue to contribute meaningfully to making Jatland a vibrant community.

That said, we need to let individuals decide if they would like to belong to this community. People are welcome to join or leave as they seem fit, but we would certainly like them to continue to remain active as long as possible. Obviously, everyone is expected to live by the rules.

Also, in my humble opinion, it might be more appropriate to talk to individuals offline than in the public forum.

Hope this settles the matter.
    ....now, this is beyond my understanding. I could not see a single reason as to why we shouldn't have a request-post addressed to Dharampalji in a public forum. Anyways...

Dharampalji, we all want you to post on this site. Please be back and make Jatland more interesting with all of your "Dudisms". We have been missing you ever since you posted last on this site.

Please be back.

regards,
    $umit

Thank you all

Thank you Col Tevatia ji
    and all friends. On your invitation I am here with you.
    Yah ho nahi sakta
    ki Aap bulaye aur ham nahi aaye.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed