View Poll Results: Should the humor section only contain Jat Jokes?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

66 71.74%
  • no

26 28.26%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should this section only have Jat jokes?

Should this section only have Jat jokes?

Dosto,
    I have been thinking for some time now and need everyone's opinion. Should this section only contain Jat jokes. Admins will actively monitor and delete any non Jat jokes. This is for the simple reason that this site is oriented towards Jats and you can read non jat jokes (especially Sardar jokes) at thousands of other sites on the web.
    I am putting up a poll, and it will last 15-20 days after which we will decide which side's opinion is stronger.
    Thanks,
    Satyeshwar
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

rohtashbura (February 16th, 2014)

Thumbs up

bhai sattyeshwar ram-ram,
    bhai bilkul theek socha hai,
    jat for jat and only jat
    Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar
    Dosto,
    I have been thinking for some time now and need everyone's opinion. Should this section only contain Jattu jokes. Admins will actively monitor and delete any non Jaatu jokes. This is for the simple reason that this site is oriented towards Jats and you can read non jat jokes (especially Sardar jokes) at thousands of other sites on the web.
    I am putting up a poll, and it will last 15-20 days after which we will decide which side's opinion is stronger.
    Thanks,
    Satyeshwar

Indarjeet S. Tomar
    --------------
    NEVER THINK THAT ANYONE IS BETTER THEN YOU AND NEVER THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.

Only Jat

Satyeshwar is apne site ki khasiyat ekke se ki ispe nira jatu sauda se....and it makes it UNIQUE so lets not compromise with our UNIQUENESS....Sardaran ne to unay duniya dukhi kare reh se becharan na....hum bhi unke pache laag liye to becharan ki reh reh maatti hoja gi....to pher challan do....ZARA HATT KE...aur garv se kaho hum jat hai
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

Bilkul thik

Sate bhai

Ram Ram,

Kati thik se bhai Jata ki land pe te jatu e joke hone chahiye.

Lage Raho, Mehnat Karo, Rome was not buit in a day.

Cool sahi keh se bhai

Bhai moderater saab pehlyan to nyu bata JAATU ke hoya karre....:eek:
    bhai tu itne padhya likha jat se amerika baithya se......kamte kam tham to itni desi baat matna karo.......:o
    agar tu JAATU ki jagaha HARYANVI lkh deta to ghanna badhiya laagta.....:D
    baaki thammne ek baat bataunga.....Yu jatu word darasal rohtak mein camp ke siirre :eek: hue punajabi use karya karte pehlyan jib kisse jat ka mazak uddana hota........arr pher thodde din mein mhaare jat bhai JAATU word use karan laag ge . Bhai mera to jii bahut dukhe se jib mhaare aale bhi HARYANVI ki jagaha JAATU word use karren sein. BAAKI THAARI MARZI SE...AAP MAALIK HO.

AND MY PERSONAL REQUEST TO ALL JATLANDERS TO PLEASE USE THE WORD "HARYANVI" INSTEAD OF JAATU

Dusri baat haryanvi jokes post karan ki to sahi hai.......
    manne kai be jib haryanvi chutkala jib non-haryanvi ko sunana hoya karre to pehlya haryanvi word translate karne padya karen....
    jyukar BUDKKA>>TO BITE
    BITODDA>>gossyan ka ghar.....and many others similar words,
    Pher chutkale mein swaad sa na aata.
    to bhai nyu hi haryanvi mein aan dyo jibbe swaad awega....

cheers
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to keshavdahiya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    AND MY PERSONAL REQUEST TO ALL JATLANDERS TO PLEASE USE THE WORD "HARYANVI" INSTEAD OF JAATU
    exactly!... jaatu feels like... uummm......:rolleyes: .....eehhmmmmm.... ......uuummmm .... bera nahi kee.... but haryanvi.. kasuttt seee...!!! :D

this section..sud be... of haryanvi.. for haryanvi...by haryanvi
    Last edited by fool4love; February 23rd, 2006 at 10:20 PM.
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    bahi keshav hum b teri baat ke full supprot mien haan,,, sehi baat batai tane rohtak mien kun jattu kahya karte,,,haryanvi te jamma genuine word hai yo hi use hona chiye,,

Hi

Bhaiyon,
    Mera yeh iraada bilkul nahi tha ki "jaatu" bol kar kisi ko dukh pohachaoon... lekin I also don't agree to rename it to Haryanvi because that's limiting to Haryana only and last I checked, jats were in U.P, Rajasthan, M.P amongst other places. Anyways, I will change it to Jat jokes... how's that?

Quote Originally Posted by indarjeetstomar
    bhai sattyeshwar ram-ram,
    bhai bilkul theek socha hai,
    jat for jat and only jat
    yaar ye english joke mahari to samaj me nahi aate.
    is khatar to hum iis site pe aawan haan.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by moranil
    yaar ye english joke mahari to samaj me nahi aate.
    is khatar to hum iis site pe aawan haan.
    bhai tera shunkh sabbne sunna ke choddega ke.
    ke kehna chawe se tu iibe.
    sherr desi ne photu comment alli thread mein aaja, mera kardda ji karrehya se click here....http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12504
    baaki tu aare ke kehne chawwe se mere to iibe bhi samjh mein na aayi......:D:D,
    manne lagge se tanne baithan ki kurssi na paa rehi....killkki...killkki:D:D:D
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

As of now, 'Humor' forum contains 4530 threads and 24530 comments - the largest on this site. None goes to earlier pages to read nice jokes. New threads are added on a daily basis and this forum has become too voluminous. I had earlier suggested that some old stuff should either be deleted or be kept in a separate folder which could perhaps be named as "joke archives" or any such name. We have to draw some line as to what type of jokes should be written here. 'Santa-Banta' and all that are available elsewhere.

There is a 'Haryana Music' forum in 'Mauj Masti' Section and our brethern from UP, Rajasthan, Delhi have no objection in this name, as it also means 'desi music' or 'jatland music'. None should have objection if one more forum with the name 'Rajasthani music' is created. Rajasthani is a sweet language and its taste could be seen in Lata Mangeshkar's song 'Yara seeli seeli' in film 'Lekin'. It can be listened on the Internet at the following link : http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/17...216/singer.84/ I do not mean that 'Rajasthani Music' should contain film songs.

'Haryana' means 'vishal Haryana' which comprises Jatland areas of Western UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Delhi and some areas of Punjab. If our brothers from Rajasthan etc. have no objection, the new forum could be termed as 'Haryanavi humor'. Otherwise, 'Jat Humor' is equally good. 'Jat Humor' does not mean that jokes are written in Haryanavi language (in Roman alphabets). English may be used freely, as is being done now.
    Last edited by dndeswal; February 24th, 2006 at 04:06 PM.

Unhappy shrt sahit sehmat !!!

Bhaiyo lath gaad k sehmat su, par sirf Humur section a kyu,
    baki setion bhi lapet lo aer sabte pehla membership ka funda badlo,
    bhai na teh jattan k land pe kal chamar ghumte pawenge
    aer agar na teh pher humur section bhi as it is chalan do !
    To err is human, to forgive is Not Company Policy !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dahiyasaab For This Useful Post:

Arveend (April 21st, 2012)

Thumbs up kati sachi

bhai ankur kati sahi s tu lakin nu bata how to filter the members. chalni la k bad ja...haha:rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyasaab
    Bhaiyo lath gaad k sehmat su, par sirf Humur section a kyu,
    baki setion bhi lapet lo aer sabte pehla membership ka funda badlo,
    bhai na teh jattan k land pe kal chamar ghumte pawenge
    aer agar na teh pher humur section bhi as it is chalan do !
    I'm sometimes too frank for polite correspondence. This sometimes irks people, so I apologize in advance -- my intentions are always to be clear, not curt.

Why , How , Where - It's in my nature.

पढ़्ये-ओड़ तैं कढ़्या-ओड़ स्याणा हो सै

भांग रगड़ क पिया करूँ , मैं कुण्डी सोट्टे आला सुं !!

Talking

bhai handsome photu comment akrre na ke dharya se inn batan mein..
    uude tanne chatni karke dikhawange.......just kidding dude
    be a sport and real jaat.....
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Question Haji kati badya time pass s kdai choriya p comment kdai photu p comment

bhai dahiya saab
    kin batan ki bat karo so btw photu comment wali thread on loga tai s jo bora nahi mantai Am i right??????????
    haha:D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    bhai handsome photu comment akrre na ke dharya se inn batan mein..
    uude tanne chatni karke dikhawange.......just kidding dude
    be a sport and real jaat.....
    I'm sometimes too frank for polite correspondence. This sometimes irks people, so I apologize in advance -- my intentions are always to be clear, not curt.

Why , How , Where - It's in my nature.

पढ़्ये-ओड़ तैं कढ़्या-ओड़ स्याणा हो सै

भांग रगड़ क पिया करूँ , मैं कुण्डी सोट्टे आला सुं !!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Kamal bhai ,
    Kya Jat kavel haryana mein hi kya. hum bhale se hi UP mein ho lakin our basic was haryana.

R.S.Singh
    Meerut(U.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by ravi.shekhar
    Kamal bhai ,
    Kya Jat kavel haryana mein hi kya. hum bhale se hi UP mein ho lakin our basic was haryana.

R.S.Singh
    Meerut(U.P.)
    Bhai Ravi,

I have already clarified that Haryana means 'Vishal Haryana' which includes Jatland areas of UP too. Naming 'Haryana Humor' should not be considered as belonging to Haryana only. Since Haryana is almost in the centre of Jatland, this seems appropriate and I hope our colleagues should not mind this - in the same way as none objects to 'Haryanavi music'. But 'Jat humor' is equally suitable. It should be renamed with the mutual consent of all of us, not just Haryanavis.

kati desi aan doooo

bhaaiyoo kati desi haryaanvi aan gyoo aade te ....kyunki aur kise bhasha main to kuch padhan ne jee e na karta.............mere saale kaa:D:D:D
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar
    Bhaiyon,
    Mera yeh iraada bilkul nahi tha ki "jaatu" bol kar kisi ko dukh pohachaoon... lekin I also don't agree to rename it to Haryanvi because that's limiting to Haryana only and last I checked, jats were in U.P, Rajasthan, M.P amongst other places. Anyways, I will change it to Jat jokes... how's that?

Hi, man
    bhai satyeswar aur te sari baat thik se par maine ek baat bata de ek tu agar bahar kan pakde khada raha karta te tu itni tarki kukar karga bhai. hamne bhi isa e koi formula bata de ne.

don`t mind buddy

your well wisher
    dinesh lakra
    IF U WANT TO EARN SOMETHING,THEN U WILL LOOSE SOMETHING TOO.

haha

Bhai Dinesh, samay samay ki baat sai. Koi outstanding hokar bhi peeche reh jaave sai ar koi out-standing ho kar bhi aage likad jaa sai. Formula to mehnat ka hi sai bhai!
    -Satyeshwar

Quote Originally Posted by lakra2002
    Hi, man
    bhai satyeswar aur te sari baat thik se par maine ek baat bata de ek tu agar bahar kan pakde khada raha karta te tu itni tarki kukar karga bhai. hamne bhi isa e koi formula bata de ne.

don`t mind buddy

your well wisher
    dinesh lakra